You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
With the quiet sound of sandals hitting stone, Shutai walks through the village of Konoha, messing around (carefully, of course) with a kunai in his pocket, looking for someone to fight,  or something to do. Where did her already go today...? He thought of the Docks, where he met the Toshiko fellow. Then, the memory hit him of the Konoha gates, where he fought the boy whom he later identified as Antanas Kimura, one of the most skilled Genin there are. Shūtai sighed. 'I still could have beaten him... I'm the best, and, I'm a Chi...' Smirking to himself, he nods. He was Chi, and nothing could stand in his way. He would crush them all. He would destro-

Suddenly, a familiar smell hit the boy's nose.

"HOT  BUUUUUUUNNNNSSSS!" He yelled, sprinting over to the small, kiosk-like structure, causing the little girl, and, an older man he assumed was her father, to laugh heartily. "Hewwo, Shobye!" The little girl called, holding up a messy, slightly burnt hot bun. "I made this for you!" Looking up at her father for confirmation it was okay, he took it, and took a small, careful bite,  then moaned as the delicous, freshly baked charm hit him right in the taste buds, and he shuddered as he swallowed. "Cinnamon..." He said, staring at the food. "My favorite..." Cramming the rest of the treat into his mouth, he picks up the girl and spins her, causing her to giggle. "Shoooobbaiiiiiii!"

Putting her down, he regained his composure rather quickly. Pulling out a small coin purse that looks like a tiger, he drops some ryo on the counter. "Cinnamon." Is all he says, and the father nods, pulling out a pastry carrier with the word 'Shutai' on it. "This is 25. How many do you want?" "Cinnamon." He whispers again, and the man laughed, giving him the entire box. Beaming, the little girl runs up to him and gives him a hug. "I haf to make you more, Shoobai!" She says, with a determined look on her face. Smiling, Shutai just nods, then, waving, sets on his way again, now with a box of treats.
Moaning, he swallows another bite. When he was destroying the world, he would spare them. Nodding, he continued his search, stuffing food into his mouth.

WC: 400

Last edited by Shutai on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Today, like any day, Antanas was hungry. What exactly was his hungry for? Bread, the best food in the universe. Bread was like a warm, tasty blanket of succulence that goes in your mouth. Slowly walking, Antanas was looking for somewhere he could get a midday snack. Noticing the candy shop where he had met his dear sensei, Aethir, Antanas goes inside. Talking to the cashier who seemed to remember him, he got the strawberry hard candies. Sticking the bag in his pocket, he heads out and continues his search for his favorite food. Just then, Antanas spots someone he had recently beat in a fight... "Shoe...Tie..." Antanas thinks out loud, remembering his name, "Ahh... Shutai..." Antanas pops another candy in his ever-hungry mouth and watches him order some kind of food. 'This guy like hotbuns?' Antanas starts thinking, getting excited, 'That's a type of bread!!!' Watching the blood boy scurry away, Antanas goes up to the little kiosk type station.

"Hey~! How about some hot buns!" Antanas called toward the stand. A little girl was pulling at what looked like her mother's skirt, and handed me a cinnamon hotbun. "Here yuu goo mister!" She says to him her speech not fully developed yet.She was then holding out her hand for money. Antanas smiles, and takes out his wallet. Giving 5 ryo for the hotbun, and 10 for the girl, he pats her head and whispers, "There's a candy store that sells strawberry candy. Give some to the shoe tie guy when he comes back" Winking at her, Antanas looks for Shutai. 'There he is...' Antanas thinks as he runs after him, reaching 6 meters per second with ease. Watching Shuutai, Antanas decides to become his shadow. Making the needed hand signs, Antanas shrinks and flattens himself into nothing more than the shadow of Shuutai. 'Now I can figure out where he's going...' He plans out in his head, swiftly moving to copy this blood-users exact movements, not breaking the form whatsoever.

Jutsu:

[340 WT]

3The Start of Something Strong (invite only, no kill, plot) Empty The Start Of Something Strong Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
"That should about do it. I just need to make a cast. Oh, also come back in a month for this. If it starts hurting apply ice around the cast."
"Okay, thanks mister.. uh..."
"Kusomono."
"Yea thanks Clyde Kusomono."
The little boy went to his mom happily after Clyde applied the cast.
"So how much do we owe you?"
"This one is free."
"Thank you. Here take this, and buy some lunch."
The mom handed Clyde some Ryo, and then left. Clyde took off his medical gloves, and left out a sigh of exhaustion. It was a long day, but it was a good one. Clyde thought of all the people he healed, and smiled. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard his stomach pleading for some sushi, and steak. Clyde decided he should take a lunch break, and left the hospital.

Clyde walked from the hospital looking left, and right for the restaurant. He started getting worried that the hospital nurses might miss him, and worried he would never find it. Clyde took a quick look around to see a hot bun stand. He smelled the rich aroma of hot buns. Clyde wasn't interested, and walked by the stand. He then noticed the restaurant he had been looking for. He smiled, and walked towards the restaurant. He almost started drooling thinking of the steak, and sushi there. It was to die for.

Clyde walked into the restaurant, and ordered his food. He watched them make it, and got stuck in a trance watching the sizzling. He then snapped out of it when the guy told him his food was ready. Clyde paid the price, and left with a bag of food. He was going to eat it at the hospital.

On the walk back, Clyde ran quickly. He was almost too excited to eat. He then turned the corner, and slammed right into a man with black hair and red eyes. He looked at the man, and felt something inside his mind that was telling him he just made history.

"Oh I am sorry. Here take this, and buy some more. Have a good day." Clyde gave the man some Ryo, then started walking away. 
[Word Count: 367]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
In the middle of cramming a hot bun into his mouth, Shutai is suddenly pushed forward, stumbling and dropping his hot bun. Suddenly, it seems as if everthing freezes, and tears bead at his eyes. "Cinnamon..." He whispers, watching as the beautiful, crisp, delicous cinnamon hot bun tumbles from his waiting mouth into the dirty dirt. There isn't really any other way to describe the dirt. "This defiance..." He whispers, "MEANS EXECUTIIIOOOOOONNNN!"

Turning his head, he looks at the man, who was already apologizing and giving him money. Shūtai couldn't brutally murder someone as kind as that, but before he could say anything, like, thank him, or maybe scold him, he was already leaving. Running up behind him, Shūtai, standing at his full six foot height, taps him on the shoulder. "Excuse me..." He says, trying to sound bad ass and awesome, then kawaiiafies "Would you like a delicous hot bun!?"

wc: 555

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Following the foolish black haired boy around was easy. Watching him eat the bread was the only hard part. The crunchy and gooey hotbun was getting all over his face and hands. A soft piece fell in the shadow, and Antanas ate it with pleasure. 'I hope he drops more...' He thinks to himself, waiting for the kid to make another wrong move or trip. Just then, the entire thing fell to the ground. Eating it in his flat form was difficult. Watching the scruffy looking kid who had bumped into Shuutai, he was appreciative that he could eat now. The kid started walking away after handing ryo to the boy who ties shoes so he could buy another one. The scruffy kid started trotting away like a deer. "Oh hell no." Antanas yells as he jumps out of his shadowy form, running in front of the kid. "You made this man drop his hotbun?" Antanas begins to grab his collar, as if he was going to beat him up. "Thank you so much! I was hungry and well..." he trailed off, hugging the boy and lifting him into the air and spinning him.

"You know what, for your kind deeds, you should have a present." Taking out the bag of candy, he pops one in his own mouth and hands one to the boy. "They are the best candy around." Patting the boy on the head, he notices his skin has the same smooth feel to it as his dear friend Rain's did. "Oh god..." Antanas presses his hand to his face and falls to the ground on his back. "What's your name?" Hoping this boy wasn't part of that disgusting spider clan, he begins to think. Considering he didn't look much older than the boy, Shuutai, he might as well have been around 14 or 16. Maybe he was 15? Perhaps he was 17 with a strange illness. Either way, there was a chance Antanas was about to get his head stomped on by one of them. Standing up, he brushes himself off and awaits a response. Hopefully it was just his name, not some challenge to fight like most ninja had. Although annoying, he loved to see their faces as he beat them. 'Shutai, Rain, Lelouch, Toshiko...' Antanas counted off the names in his head, savoring each memory of his victory.

Pulling Toshiko underground was a piece of cake. That technique was relied upon when the odds where not in Antanas' favor. His personal favorite, the way he beat Rain, was kicking her in the ocean after stabbing her legs, the look on her face amazed him. Defeat. Antanas knew deep down that he would not make that face for a good while. Then there was Shutai. Poor boy, getting kicked in the face after being pulled into the wet ground on that rainy day. Lastly, there was Lelouch. That damned Hyuga kept trying to hit him and make him bleed out with pure power. Burning him to the point of almost death seemed... Fitting for the occasion. If this boy decided to fight him, he would definitely go easy on him. He knew better than beating the crap out of people for no good reason. Breaking out of his zoning out, he points to Shutai, still looking at the boy. "I'm Antanas, that's Shutai, and that's a strawberry hard candy" He says, pointing to the candy that he had tossed in his direction.

924 wt

6The Start of Something Strong (invite only, no kill, plot) Empty The Start Of Something Strong Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:03 am

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde was completely speechless. He didn't know who this man was, and why he asked so many questions. It was all so much for Clyde so he decided to take it step by step.
"My name is Clyde Kusmono. I am part of that spider clan, and use it quite often for medical purposes. I don't like candy, because I know all the horrible things that come from eating it."
Clyde straightened his scarf, and started to make himself look calm, and collected. Clyde was very confused, and spotted a forehead protector on both of their heads.
"Oh! You guys are ninja! I am one too!"
Clyde looked back at the black haired kid and started getting a bad feeling about this people. They didn't look  all that friendly. Clyde walked passed the candy man or whatever his name is, and looked towards the kid with the black hair and red eyes.
"You don't look healthy. Can I give you a quick check up?"
Clyde opened his backpack, and pulled out various examining tools.
"You looks so odd. I think it might be beneficial if I figured out the cause of your hair, and eye color. Your body doesn't look healthy? Can I check your blood pressure?"
Clyde noticed he was being very weird.
"Oh, where are my manners? I am a genin named Clyde Kusomono who specializes in medical ninjutsu, and I think you might need some. You really do not look healthy at all!"
Clyde ranted on about a whole lot of medical terms, and noticed he did it again. He was being a complete weirdo. Clyde stopped talking, and turned around back towards the candy man.
"Hey candy man? Why do you follow this unhealthy fellow around? Is this some kind of petty theft attempt?  Do you plan to murder this unhealthy kid? If you plan to have this kid die, then I would just wait a few days. It looks like he will die very shortly from whatever illness he has."
Clyde started noticing how the tall guy had bandages on his face.
"OH MY GOD! You are sick! What illness? Are you hurt? Can I please do a check up? Can you come back to the hospital? Can you stay a few feet away so we don't catch your illness? I can help you free of charge to heal  you. I know of this tanning spot that will be perfect so you aren't as pale as you are now, and I really think I should examine your body!"
Clyde went on, and on not knowing when to shut up. Clyde had good intentions thought. He knew he could help this kid out, and very much wanted to. This kid looked skinny, pale, and unnatural. Clyde really didn't know what to do anymore, and thought of taking this kid by force to the hospital. He thought that might be a bad idea, and made that his plan b. His plan c was to walk away from this kid.

[Word Count: 367] [Total Word Count: 877]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Watching Antanas spin around the newcomer, and also give him a candy, he completly forgot his troubles considering the delicous, mouthwatery treat that was his hot buns. It's like, a million delicousness particles karate chop you in the unmentionables and float into your mouth. That was weird. Suddenly, it seemed that the kid around Shutai's age started fanboying, saying about how sick Shutai looked, and to stay away from him. Grumbling, he shook his head. "I just have haemophillia..." He mumbled, for some reason being ashamed. Why was he ashamed? It made blood bending, or uh, blood jutsu, a hundred times easier. "But, yes... I'll come to the hospital... If you think you can help me..." He shakes his head, but looks up at him, to see that he's still talking. Rolling his eyes, he stands next to Clyde, as he stated earlier. "Yes. Take me to your hospital." He nods, and, pushing Antanas with his foot, he looked in the general direction, ready to follow Clyde to wherever he would take him, honestly, just wanting to get away from Antanas.

Man, Antanas was a card. As the only ninja to ever beat him, he had a chip on his shoulder from him, and he had to end up beating him, even though Antanas was rapidly accelerating through the ranks of ninja, and he wasn't even sure if the boy had lost a single battle.

WC: 804

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
The scruffy looking kid said he name was Clyde Kusomono, part of the spider clan. "So you are part of that stupid spider clan" Antanas chuckles as he shakes his head. "Well in that case, I guess I can trust you with more than my first name." Rolling his eyes and fixing his posture he says, "The name is Antanas Kimura, of the element breathing clan." After he gets done with his little self introduction, the boy starts hating on his candy. This is the best candy in the world, and Clyde is dissing it like its some street drug. To make matters worse, he says that Shutai and him look sick. 'He's about to look sick if he talks to people like that...' Antanas thinksk to himself, cracking each individual knuckle with his thumb. Just then the kid exclaimed that he was a medical ninja. Continuing to be weird about the medical vocabulary, he invites Shuutai to come with him to the hospital. "I'll come along to protect you!" Antanas smiles, laughing at Shutai's general look of hate in his direction, "Can't have my little buddy here getting hurt." He pats the tall boy named Shutai's head.

Antanas was thinking about this medical ninja. He seemed like the type to be caring towards others. Maybe if Antanas got beaten by his father, this kid would be there to help? There a small debate in his mind about what to do with these two kids. They seemed oblivious to the cruel, unforgiving world around them. Sucking in breath for a sigh, he asks the two rowdy kids, "Hey, Clyde and Shoe Tying kid, after you get your little check up, I should train you to be as strong as me" He giggles to himself, flexing a bit to show of the fruit of his recent training. "Only if you think you can survive though... My methods are a bit... Gristly.." He hums a bit and remembers the monstrous creatures that lie within that forest. It was their choice to do it or not, but he hoped they would choose to do it. Antanas had plenty of room in his apartment, so maybe he could be these kid's sensei. But of course, he wouldn't teach them if they didn't want to learn. Maybe a 2 versus 1? Maybe they would have to land a succsessful hit on him.

Whatever the case may be, it would not be a cakewalk for the two. All his teacher ever asked was that he did his best, as long as he would keep trying. Hell, he trusted him up against the giant slug, which almost killed him and his friend Toshiko that day. Maybe these kids where strong enough to face the challenge? He had faced Shutai and knew he was capable, with his blood bending and such, but what about Clyde? He seemed more like a kid who would geek out at home and not see much sunlight. Maybe he could get these scrawny kids into shape before an asshole ninja from the Hyuuga almost beats them to death. Shrugging of that stupid clan, Antanas thinks about his teacher, Aethir. Was he going to leave with him after Chuunin Exams? Would he have to train? Why was life so hard? Thoughts just bounced in his head, making Antanas frustrated. Why do peoples dads have to kill people and be hunted down? Have you ever seen a mom who goes nuke-nin and leaves their child to die? Nope, just the stupid fathers who call themselves loving. 

Shaking his head, Antanas waits for the two young men's responses, hoping that they say yes. He couldn't wait for the training to begin. Maybe now that he was accepted into the forest, the animals wouldn't want him dead every time he entered.

1500 WT

9The Start of Something Strong (invite only, no kill, plot) Empty The Start Of Something Strong Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde looked back at the Antanas, and almost laughed at the silly request. He laughed thinking this guy didn't know the first thing about training. Clyde would never join this guy in a million years! He looked like a low life! Why would Clyde just go off with some man who spends money on candy. Candy is so bad for you! Clyde sized up the man more, and at this point Clyde chuckled. Clyde saw this man had a long road ahead, looked like he had no experience teaching, looked like he would beat the crap out of him and call it "training," and he looked like he couldn't teach him any medical ninjutsu. Clyde decided from this what he was going to do. He laughed at the offer, then said.
"Sure. Only if we bring the sick kid."

Clyde really hated how nice he was sometimes, but there weren't any senseis left in his village. Clyde would never want to be stuck at this cruddy hospital his entire life. He loved being their, but he was never going to be able to become strong enough to beat more candy men that pass by.

Clyde took the "sick" man's hand. He ran over to the hospital excited to see what this man's deal was.

At the hospital, Clyde pulled out a bunch of books from the shelves. He went on for what seemed like fifteen minutes just making a stack, then Clyde spread the books on the table looking at the man for a few seconds. Clyde quickly flipped through the pages, and said his findings.

"A blood bender, black hair, and Haemophilia. Hmmm."
Clyde flipped through more pages, then did a check up on the man.

"That is odd. It seems your body is frail! Oh! I got it! Clyde flipped quickly through one of his books, and put his finger on a page proudly.
"You are a Shutai who belongs to the Chi clan! That explain everything."
Clyde closed the books, then put them away.

"I am Clyde, and I want you to join me to train with the candy ma.. I mean Antanas."

Clyde smiled, and pulled off Shutai's bandages.
"What do we have here?"

[Word Count: 374] [Total Word Count: 1251 ]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Shaking his head, Shutai was about to disagree to Antanas's request to train in the forest, but suddenly, Clyde accepted the request, but put as a specification that he would have to come along. Sighing, Shutai watched the boy, Clyde, as he grabbed his hand, in a manner that was a bit too exited. Getting dragged over to the hospital, Shutai was keeping an even pace with this boy, and it seemed that he didn't do much other than medical training. At least, not yet. Shutai would love to spar him, and to show him how the crushing pain of defeat, along with the pain of his jutsus and the lingering nightmares of his Genjutsu. He chuckled to himself. Although he lost to Antanas, he was sure that he remembered the Bloody Mary that popped out of his mirror.

At the hospital Shutai popped a seat on the examining table, cringing at the sound of paper being twisted and crushed underneath him. Clyde pulled out a bunch of books from the shelves, most of which seeming to have nothing to do with anything 'Blood' related, but he didn't say anything, humoring the strange medical shinobi. Fifteen minutes later, Shutai snapped back to attention, noticing the stack on the table, then, Clyde spread the books on the table, glancing at Shutai in a way that bothered him. Flipping through the pages, then randomly listed things he noticed about him. "A blood bender, black hair, and Haemophilia. Hmmm."
Clyde flipped through a bunch of random pages, and Shutai tried adding a small "Actually, my blood is infused with chalkra, that's why-" but he was interupted again by the ramblings.

"That is odd. It seems your body is frail! Oh! I got it!" He flipped through the book again, louder than before, then put his finger on a page, grinning.
"You are a Shutai who belongs to the Chi clan! That explain everything."
Clyde closed the books, then put them away, and Shutai rose an eyebrow in question, still not understanding anything that was going on. "I am Clyde, and I want you to join me to train with the candy ma.. I mean Antanas." Nodding, Shutai gave him the chance of a rare smile. "I'm Shutai Chi. It truely is a pleasure to meet you, Clyde..." Smiling, Clyde pulled off Shutai's bandages, causing the taller boy to try to cover his face quickly. "What do we have here?" He said, and the black haired Chi let out a noise in either embarassment, or it could have been considered a whimper. Along his face, where the bandages were placed, there were long, thick scars, that looked to be pretty deep. Covering his face, Shutai growled quietly, feeling extremely embarassed. It wasn't his fault that he had to start bleeding to use most of his jutsu, that's just how it was. He self conciously pulled up the neck of his shirt, since scars were littering there as well, most of which worse than the original cut, due to him cauterizing some of his wounds. "W-Why would you do that...?" He says, with a quiet grumble, blinking away tears. This was a great way to meet new people, by being a baby and getting looked at.

WC: 1363

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
((OOC - Chad you're really fun to RP with. Keep it up, I'm sending Bradley the training thread tomarrow morning.))

Antanas, after waiting for a response, got what he wanted. "Sure. Only if we bring the sick kid." Clyde stated seemingly sarcastic, as if he thought he didn't know about training. What did this kid know? He looked like a twig fell off of a tree, if even that strong. The boy started dragging Shutai off to some sort of hospitial, and Antanas follows intently. He sees Clyde looking through books, pointing at random things. Just then, he looks over his options for training. Considering this was their first time facing this forest, he would go easy on them. Maybe he will stick with the giant gorrila, and show them the centipede if they get through that without any major injuries. This boy Clyde was a medical ninja, so that could be useful if they were stuck in a bad situation. Already knowing the extent of healing, Antanas was wondering about the destructive powers of medical ninjutsu. If you could put limbs together, wouldn't it make sense to be able to pull them apart just as easily? Shuddering, Antanas realizes that getting on this kid's bad side could be less than safe, even though he looked weak as of now.

Sighing as Clyde exclaimed about how he knew about Shutai, he noticed that the boy kept calling him the candyman. Was he trying to insult him? This kid looks like he'd spend money on celery before he could do an actual training session. Does this kid think he's better than Antanas? That wouldn't be good. That would call for an ass kicking in itself, if the forest creatures don't do it for him. Flicking the boy gently on the forhead, he makes his throat vibrate with chalkra, giggling at the sensation. Realizing he must look like a fool, Antanas looks at the boy straight in the eyes. "I know I may seem weak. But you can ask any of the asses I have kicked, and they will tell you different." He moves a bit closer to the boys, to get his point across, "You look strong, but not strong enough to beat someone with ease." He pats the boy's head, to show it was for inspiration not an insult. "I could use a medical ninja for my newest technique." Antanas looks at his wrist, remembering the bloody patterns he used to seal different objects.

Just then Clyde takes the bandages off of Shutai's face, causing tears to start rolling down the blood-user's face. Turning the boy's head toward his own, he tells him, "When you come to the forest, I will show you how to get blood flowing without all these nasty scrapes okay?" He pats the boy's shoulder, trying to comfort him. Stretching, he then says, "Well! Come to the Forest of Death in the woods of Konaha to start your training" He grins as he opens the door to leave, "Meet me in an hour, don't be late!" He smiles, getting to top speeds to run straight toward the forest.

Leave Thread

Fuuinjutsu C -> B (2000/2000)
(16 Words Remaining)
[2016 Words Total]

12The Start of Something Strong (invite only, no kill, plot) Empty The Start Of Something Strong Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
((OOC: Thanks! You are very good at RP.))

"Oh, I am sorry." Clyde looked at Shutai horrified that he offended this kid. He heard the candy man ramble on about how strong he was, and Clyde sort of tuned it out. Clyde started wondering if his training was going to be anything like it was last time. Clyde started freaking out in his mind that he would go through something far worse! Clyde quickly pushed these thoughts aside, and noticed the kid had tears he was trying to hide.
"It's fine. I got just the thing for it."

Clyde ran over into his "medical office" which was a desk in the corner of the room. Clyde ran over, and quickly looked through drawers.
"Not there. Nope. Maybe here? I think I put it here. Found It!"
Clyde pulled out a small container of a white paste. Clyde looked at the fancy medical term, and confirmed what it was. He looked back at Shutai, and smiled.
"I found it! It's scar cream. You just apply small amounts to the area, then rub it around till you can't notice it. It helps to lessen scars dramatically. This container is almost out so you might need to get some more while around the village when you run out."

Clyde loved being a doctor sometimes.

"I am going to get ready for training, and eat my food. If you use blood in battle, then you probably would need someone to help you. I don't fully understand your blood powers, but I am pretty sure you have a chance to bleed to death. Hey want some steak, and sushi?"

Clyde pointed to his bag with two bentos in it, then smiled at Shutai.

"Where did candy m... I mean Antanas go? I kinda tuned out what he said except for training, and something about him being stronger and beating up tons of people."

Clyde walked over to the bag of food, and pulled out two hot bentos. Clyde handed one to Shutai, and said.
"I go two because I was really hungry, but my eyes are defiantly bigger then my stomach."

[Word Count: 352] [Word Total: 1603]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
((OOC: Where's my damn compliment. And, your new D stats don't count until the next thread, since you started this with E, thus your stats are still E for now.))

As soon as he noticed that Shutai was being a little baby, Clyde ran over to a small, slightly beaten up desk in the corner of the room. The medical shinobi was throwing things around in the drawer, most likely looking for another book to explain some other blood type condition. "Not there." He said as he was searching. "Nope. Maybe here? I think I put it here. Found It!"  Pulled out a small container of a white paste, the doctor held it up proudly. Clyde looked at the bottle, and nodded to himself, as if confirming something to himself. He looked back at Shutai, and smiled.
"I found it! It's scar cream. You just apply small amounts to the area, then rub it around till you can't notice it. It helps to lessen scars dramatically. This container is almost out so you might need to get some more while around the village when you run out." He said, and tossed Shutai the bottle, and, confused at the boys friendship, didn't know what to do with it, thus he simply put it in his pocket.
"I am going to get ready for training, and eat my food." He said, moving to his food bag. "If you use blood in battle, then you probably would need someone to help you. I don't fully understand your blood powers, but I am pretty sure you have a chance to bleed to death. Hey want some steak, and sushi?" He asked kindly, and Shutai simply nodded. Why was this boy being so kind to him?  Clyde pointed to his bag with two bentos in it, then smiled at him. "Well, Clyde..." He says, testing the informality in his mouth, "I could show you how my blood jutsu work, right now, or outside, if you would like to spar. Maybe a quick warm up before we go to the forest, yeah?"

Clyde walked over to the bag of food, and pulled out two hot bentos. Clyde handed one to Shutai, and told him that he bought them because he thought he was hungry, and also talked a bit more about Antanas. "So, Clyde." Shutai said, eating the food happily, "What do you think about that spar? I'm ready whenever you are." Putting on a few bandages, Shutai looks at Clyde, and smirks. "If you can handle losing." Getting up, Shutai walks to the door, putting the empty tray of food down. "If so, we start 10 meters from each other. Try not to get me bleeding in gashes, or I might kill you, and I'll make sure not to use anything that can pierce straight through you." Going outside, he walks into the street, and looks up, watching for Clyde.

WC: 1824

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
((OOC: Stats can change during threads. Only jutsu and items can't. Also, training thread is [Here], post to it whenever))

Last edited by Antanas on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

15The Start of Something Strong (invite only, no kill, plot) Empty The Start Of Something Strong Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde looks at Shutai confused and curious. Would I really fight him? Clyde pondered hurting this kid, and saw all the health problems with this kid's blood stuff. Clyde smiled, and thought of the fun he would have seeing the blood jutsu, and all the excitement he would have punching this kid to death. Clyde almost laughed at his screwed up mind.
"I am awfully curious on your blood jutsu, so I don't see anything wrong with this. I can heal us both afterwards, and if we don't go all out, then I don't see anything fatal in this."
Clyde quickly did calculations in his head, and was almost certain of victory. Clyde had a few tricks up his sleeve, and after that intense training he would out class the man who ties shoes easily. This man maybe older, but that doesn't mean a thing. Clyde cracked his knuckles, and walked out onto the street.

He grabbed Shutai's hand again, and walked towards the gate.
"We should take this outside, so we don't hurt anyone or destroy things. I feel we both understand that."

Clyde got to the gate with Shutai, and moved about fifteen meters more outside the village. He drew a line in the ground with his hand, then walked away from it. He turned around, and looked at Shutai in a battle stance. Clyde was underestimating his opponent way too much, and Clyde had no idea what he was getting into.

[Word Count: 251] [Total Word Count: 1854]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Looking across at his opponent, whom was 15 meters away, Shutai nodded to himself. As a preperation, Shutai pulled out his kunai, and slowly cut straight across the area right below his collarbone. Watching the blood seep out and patter on the floor, he made a handsign, not yet triggering any effect if Clyde were to see it. Wiping some blood with a finger, Shutai pushed it in his mouth, greeting the coppery liquid like an old friend, quickly exhaling invisible baseball sized globs. Nodding at Clyde, he awaited his opponents attacks, two kunai made of blood floating around him.

Jutsu:

17The Start of Something Strong (invite only, no kill, plot) Empty The Start Of Something Strong Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
((OOC: You are awesome at RP, and I just love the combination of jutsu you used. We reached two pages too! This battle is going to be very enjoyable.))

Clyde wondered what exactly Shutai was doing. He just cut himself for two kunai? He defiantly needs a lot of work if he thinks this will be me Clyde thought to himself. He is just as weak as I thought. I might not have to try as hard if he does stuff like this all the time. Clyde thought all of this to himself, then looked at Shutai. He smiled a devious smile, then got ready for battle.

Clyde opened his mouth, and spider's silk shoot out into his hand. It was 3 meters worth. Clyde took a kunai out, and tied the silk to it. He then breathed a heavy mist. Clyde then started feeling something wrong about his eyes.

Spider Silk Counter: 3 meters

Jutsu :

[Word Count: 122] [Total Word Count: 1976]

Last edited by Clyde on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
((OOC: hooray! And good job on your rp))

Noticing the giant hidden mist, Shutai growled. He was trying to stall, but soon, the effect of his genjutsu will begin its full effects. Making three blood clones, he looks at them, and they nod at each other, and he waits, smirking.

jutsu:

19The Start of Something Strong (invite only, no kill, plot) Empty The Start Of Something Strong Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
((OOC: Thanks :D))

Clyde looked at his nose strangely. It felt like it was bleeding. He felt so strange. Was he sick? Clyde spit onto the ground, and saw blood. Clyde stared in horror, and licked his hand to see a long trail of blood. Clyde's eyes felt so bloodshot. What was this weird jutsu Shutai preformed? Genjutsu? No, It couldn't be genjutsu. Genjutsu is much more strange. It must be ninjutsu! Clyde thought all of this to himself. He was about to yell to Shutai, but remembered that his location was unknown. Clyde added to the kunai tied to the string, and now it was 6 meters long of rope. Clyde turned around, and walked out of the mist. He decided to stay out of the mist, and make more spider silk.

Silk Counter: 6 meters in total

Hidden Mist Duration: 3 More Posts Left

Chakra: 140/150

Jutsu :

[Word Count: 132] [Word Total: 2108]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Looking around, he noticed Clyde popping out of the mist, and, thinking quickly, his three clones ran at him, and, jumping in the air, held their hands to their mouths like a trumpet and shot out a stream of blood, that felt as strong as a fire hose if they would hit, one aiming at his feet, another at his stomach, and another at his head, giving him a chance to dodge one or two, or all of them if he could jump high enough. Dissolving his clones into blood, he takes the excess blood laying around the area and turns it into 3 jet cutters, and shoots them at Clyde. Using all of his jutsu right away was his strategy; he wasn't sure he could last very long in hand to hand combat.

Jutsu:

21The Start of Something Strong (invite only, no kill, plot) Empty The Start Of Something Strong Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde saw the clones starting to do the trumpet, and dived to his right. He laid flat on his stomach about to get up, when he saw he was bleeding from his toe nails, and finger nails. He felt blood trickle from his ears, and knew this had gone on too far.
"Hey Shutai! I think we should stop, so we can get it our train..." Clyde said pushing off to a crouching position.
Clyde didn't notice the jet cutters, and one skimmed his right shoulder, and it put a one inch deep cut on the top of it. Clyde hoped this was a genjutsu. Clyde screaming in agony, and felt intense anger fall over him. He felt the darkness taking over him, and resisted.
Clyde fought hard with the darkness inside, and thought of Shutai. He remembered the food, and the medical work. Clyde completely shut out the darkness, and laid there.
"The fight is over. You won."
Clyde took his hands, and put them over his shoulder standing up. Clyde healed the wound quickly.

Jutsu:

[Word Count: 177] [Word Total: 2285]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Nodding and noticing that Clyde was in pain, he quickly disrupted the chalkra flow, getting rid of the genjutsu, and, noticing that the rest of the cutters missed him, ran over. "Sorry." He said, scratching the back of his neck a bit sheepishly. "I didn't try to hurt you so much, and... My genjutsu can get a bit out of hand." Shrugging, he looked at his bleeding wound, and looks up at Clyde, his pupils begining to shine a slight reddish color. "Help me out...?" He asks, pointing to it.

"Sorry again about the gen. Maybe I could teach it to you, as a specialization, if you'd ever be interested. I'm S rank capable, and you seem level headed enough to learn Genjutsu. It's really hard though, because you literally have to change the chalkra flow in someone's body." He shrugs. "I'm a fan of it, if you'd like me to explain anymore. I can talk to you about it while going to my apartment to grab my tanto." He moves in the general direction, look at his newfound friend. "You coming?"

Jutsu:

Leave thread.
WC: 2190
Training
Blood Bullets (750/750)
All stats to E3 (1425/1425)

Last edited by Shutai on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

23The Start of Something Strong (invite only, no kill, plot) Empty The Start Of Something Strong Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde was healing his wound very quickly when he sees Shutai. Shutai apologized.
"Oh it is fine this cut will be gone in seconds."
Shutai talked about a bleeding wound, and Clyde moved his hands to it and healed it completely. Shutai mentions he used a genjutsu.
"Oh that is so funny. I thought it might be a genjutsu, but thought it was too close to reality. That was one heck of a fun fight! We should do it again sometime. As for me learning genjutsu, I feel I should wait awhile and see how things play out. It seems cool though."
Shutai offers to leave, and Clyde starts walking with him. The pain was very temporary, the result was permanent. Clyde know had a friend! Not just the nurses, and a few kids he knew at the academy. He had a real friend. Clyde smiled at Shutai, and made jokes about the battle. He laughed it off, and had a awesome day. Clyde really enjoyed today more then the day he got adopted. Clyde conquered the darkness within for a change too. All of this is because of the boy named Shutai. Clyde wondered how intense the training will be, and got excited to become stronger.
Things really were going to change for Clyde, and very quickly too.
Jutsu:
Leave Thread
[Word Count: 219] [Word Grand Total: 2504]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.