You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Dunki lay on top of the roof of an old ruin, the ruins he lay in were the old ruins of the Osada clan, the group of acid using ninjas, it felt right to be here as he wrote a letter to the leader of the Osada clan...The man Wolfgang Miho Osada,
Dear Wolfgang, or Miho , or whatever name you go by, this letter is from Hoshigaki Dunki, i have kidnapped 3 of your genin and brought them to your clans ancient ruins, they are tied up below me with there blue hair and smug looks, they started the fight saying i was a shark man and that i was ugly and weak, they had it coming...the beating and the kidnapping, if you want this fools back come and get the key from me, i doubt you have the strnehg nor the balls, you are just a pencil pushing clan leader!, so to get this genin back you are going to have to fight me...if you can After finishing that part he rolled up the scroll that he had written it in and given it to a pidgeon that he swiped from the rookery of the osada compound, so once he let it go it would fly to the man he wanted...Wolfgang Osada, he wanted to kill him, he was considered strong, if not because of his size and jutsu, but also because he was the leader of his clan, and Dunki knew that his clan was stronger then the Osada and was going to prove to him that he was right.

(this fight is slightly planned out, the winners is planned, so please dont intervene because this is plot for the winner,,,and for the loser i guess)

Last edited by Dunki on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Dear Wolfgang, or Miho , or whatever name you go by, this letter is from Hoshigaki Dunki, i have kidnapped 3 of your genin and brought them to your clans ancient ruins, they are tied up below me with there blue hair and smug looks, they started the fight saying i was a shark man and that i was ugly and weak, they had it coming...the beating and the kidnapping, if you want this fools back come and get the key from me, i doubt you have the strength nor the balls, you are just a pencil pushing clan leader!, so to get this genin back you are going to have to fight me...if you can He sat at his study as he read the scroll, the scroll was given to him from a chuunin of his clan, he said it was from one of their own pigeons, which was weird, that meant that the man was in their compound and he had the gall to go into his compound and steal his genin and resources, the chunnin in front of his looked at him and was about to speak as Wolfgang was standing up but was stopped by Wolfgangs stare, the veins at the side of his neck were bulging and his face would look red if the tattoos were not there, he had never been insulted by someone like this, he hadnt been treated like this since he was genin and he wasnt going to just let it smooth itself out, He growled to himself as he ripped off his shirt to reaveal his anbu armor chest piece, as he walked around the chuunin the chuunin found his courage and spoke in a rushed voice,
Sir should we get the men?
Wolfgang yelled out at the top of his lungs to his man, not in anger toward him but in pure hatred anger, GET TWO MORE CHUUNIN...GET ZABUZA AND ORISOKO the man nodded and ran off to get the two men, he also yelled to meet him in the front of the compound in 4 minutes ready to go...

As they were running through the forest towards the area that the theif had gone, they began to notice his tracks, they veered off the to ruins, Wolfgang looked as his men and nodded, while saying, Dont touch him! Just find him, if you harm a hair on his hair, you will deal with me...and i wont be happy, find those kids. they all broke off and looked for the theif, Wolfgang found him...

He was sitting on the wall of an old ruined wall, Wolfgang stopped where he was, for he knew that there could be traps, which was probably why he brought them here, he then said in a voice full of hate and anger,
You...no one messes with my clan and my genin, explain yourself before i kill you

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
His target had arrived, it seemed that the man was larger then he was imaging, the man in front of his at the bottom of the entrance to the ruins was a large man with a hulking chest and a bald head, on his face was a gas mask, and his face and hands and arms were covered in tattoos. As he approached he spoke to Dunki in a harsh voice,
You...no one messes with my clan and my genin, explain yourself before i kill you
Dunki laughed merrily at the threat, he had nothing more to lose, he had nothing else here for him, all he had left in the land of mist was this man in front of him and the anticipation of combat, he lauched himself off of the wall and landed nimbly on the floor 10m away from the large bald man, he bowed as he pull out his kunai and looked the man in his white and silver eyes,
Dont you worry they arent a problem for you right now, as he said this he carved a line into the headband, marking him as a traitor and making this moment now or never, he also slowly drew his six foot long sword slowly from his back...

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The shark boy jumped from the wall he was laying on, he was so casual about this whole thing that it made Wolfgang slightly irritated, he wasnt here to joke around, and this kid apparently was, once the kid landed he stood up and started talking all the while carving a large cut into his headband,
How dare you? First you fuck with me, then you forsake the laws of the clan, then the laws of the Village...Not only do you anger me because of my family, and my clan, but now you anger the Anbu side of me.. Wolfgang then drew his Katar and started walking towards the shark boy, as he walked he heard a click, suddenly a volley of senbon flew towards him from the wall, Wolfgang had confirmed his belif that the ruins were trapped, and he knew most of the traps here, due to the fact that he was an Osada, and the leader of the clan.

As the as the volley came his way he deflected them and turned to his enemy, he looked him deep in the eyes and said in a hushed voice of anger, I am an Osada, the traps here are no new thing, i know them all, do you?

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
The large man was going on and on, spouting about his clan and his anbu career, Dunki couldnt care less about anything that he was, he just wanted the ninja in front of him walk towards him, Dunki had examing the area of the ruins and had found numerous traps, though he had no idea what they would and could do, it seemed that the traps near the outside of the ruins were generally simple, earlier he had accidentally injured a hostage when one had stepped on a kunai shot trap and got a few in the leg and arm, so he could then assume that the farther that they went into the ruins the more dangerous the traps.

Dunki smiled and launched himself at his opponant directly after he managed to ward off the trap he had activated, he was hoping to catch him off guard.
Dunki swung his massive 6 ft long sword in a deadly arc aimed at the big mans neck, then he swung a massive overhand swing at his head, his massive blade going threw the air, he laughed to himself as he fought the battle of his life, it was now him or the other guy, he was now living the simple life, life or death, no thought just the instincts of a ninja, this was the way the ninja were supposed to be...

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The kid in front of him was making more and more angry, the very sight of him at this point was almost intolerable, he had stolen the genin he was to protect, he injured another, Wolfgang personally didnt give a rats ass about the genin themselves, all he actually cared about was the strength of the ninja in his clan, and the young ninja that were taken were some of the stronger genin that had showed nice promise in strength with the usage of the clan jutsus,

Suddenly the fight had begun, the huge sword that the kid had hefted was swung at him with relative ease, that meant that the kid in front of him was proficient with weapons and Wolfgang never took a opponent lightly, the last time he had he had lost a hand temporally, so as the huge blade flew towards him swung and blocked the blow with his katar, sending the sound of clashing metal into the air, the second blow came from above, the large blade swung down from above in a massive arc due to its size, instead of blocking it, Wolfgang sprang forth with his katar aiming a stab at the chest of the teen, he would move his head to the right and let the blade hit his shoulder, since his anbu Armour was incredibly strong he believed that it would be enough to make it negligible, and while he was swinging he would have to worry about the stab coming his way, after the stab Wolfgang would then swing 5 more times at his head and chest, trying his best to stay close as to make the huge sword less effective, as well he was driving him deeper into the ruins, where the traps got more and more sinister...

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
His first strike was parried deftly by his large opponent, and as he was swinging his blade around again it stuck with a thud and didn't penetrate his targets shoulder, which meant that the anbu black ops armor was a lot better then he had thought, he would have to aim at the outer parts of the body, since for some reason his opponent wasn't wearing his anbu mask which was a mistake on his part.
Suddenly a Katar was coming his way, it was already coming his way while he was attacking, Dunki quickly withdrew his longsword and quickly parried the stab, he then brought his huge sword onto his shoulder and started moving backwards to keep his distance, at the mans katar kept coming at him, he parried the blows with his longsword, just barely keeping his skin by parrying the blows, though it was notable that the man in front of him was less skilled in bukijutsu his strikes were brutal but not doen with the finesse that a user of bukijutsu would have, so thankfully his skill in bukijutsu was saving him for now.

After the flurry of blows he started to try and retaliate, he jumped back and swung his massive sword at the head of the man, then spinning around and slicing at the feet with his longsword, continuing by doing a large backflip 8m behind him, landing nimbly, he then threw the two swords into the air, as they went into the air he started making handsigns, first horse, then boar, then he clapped his hands and put his hands forward, creating a huge shark made of water that was sent hurtling at Wolfgang at 85mph, as the shark left his hands he twirled and caught the two swords and awaited the reaction, keeping his eyes peeled...
Chakra 195/220
USED:

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
the man had saved his own skin by pulling out his other sword and parrying the blows, the man was definitly a good swords master, it seemed he knew the inner workings of swords play, unforutnly Wolfgang didnt know that much of bukijutsu, at one point he had even asked this man in front of him to teach him bukijutsu, but that wasnt probably happening anymore.
Wolfgang followed the man backwards as he backstepped, a large blow from the huge sword came towards his head, Wolfgang ducked nimbly and brought his katar up to block the longsword blow that was coming towards his leg, causing a shower of sparks, this man was better in swords then he originally thought, then the man jumped back very far, he then saw that he was going to start a jutsu, so Wolfgang matched him in speed by making the handsigns for the water dragon jutsu, the large water dragon wrapping around him and shooting towards the shark bomb that was being lauched at him, the two jutsu clashed in the middle with a huge explosion of water, sending a huge sound wave and torrents of water everywhere....WIP

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Dunki suddenly saw a massive explosion of water fill the room, as well as a large boom of noise, Dunki decided to use this chance to dash forwards, covering his feet in a layer of chakra, he jumped onto the large explosion and waves of water, running skillfully to the top of the spilling mound and throwing two shuriken at the man down beneath him, aiming for his wrist and his ankle, at the few unprotected spots on his body, he would then jump up and attach himself to a roof and start running deeper into the ruins trying to avoid traps by staying to the roof...though he was slightly wrong on that part....

As he was running he heard a snap and saw he had walked on a tripwire, a trip wire on the ceiling of the room, it only made sense in an abandoned ninja compound, suddenly the whole area around him was wires that were whipping back and forth, slicing through wall and ceiling, he managed to dodge them all but a slight cut on his forehead, which made him laugh in derision...he was only just a rouge and he had already sliced his headband again...as he run he kept vigil to make sure that he was ready to parry or block the large man hunting for him...

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The man had triggered another trap, Wolfgang began to think that he was doing this on  purpose, luring him into the back compound of the Osada ruins, though Wolfgang would know most of the traps due to his readings into the layout of the old fortress, the traps were all laced with acid of the clans make, though almost definitely weaker then it was supposed to be due to the years of sitting it has done, but it was created by masters of the art, and thus would still pack a punch, the ground where the wires hit was already melting, Wolfgang had to jump through the entire area to avoid being damaged, the man didnt know what he was walking into...it didnt matter he was dead either way...

Wolfgang sped after the man, Wolfgangs size slowed him down but he was able to keep pace and eventually catch up somewhat with the man, they were now in a slightly narrow hallway, Wolfgang launched numerous attacks at the mans head chest and legs, all parried due to the man being ready for him, as they went down the hallway echanging blows they came to a large antechamber, the room was was huge and underground, no one would hear what they were doing, as the man continued going backwards Wolfgang flew deftly through handsigns and created a small gel ball inside his palm, he then threw it at the shark man, the moment it touched the ground it un-condensed, sending a 30m radi spray of Yellow acid that would melt the flesh off of the bones of any man to get near, as well as melting straight through the thin  roof and knocking debirs and earth into the chamber...rain now sprayed down on top of them, wetting his face...directly after the jutsu Wolfgang sprang forwards slicing at the areas that his tendons would be, the crook of his elbow his knees, lower and upper back, he attack without relent...
This song is in the background:

Jutus used:
195/250

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Out of nowhere Dunki suddenly saw a yellow glob come out of the mans hand, and he knew that he had only a second or two before he would be melted, he knew the mans repuatation and acted accordinly, he suddnely covered his entire body in large blue scales, successfully combating the sprayt that filled the room, the armour that was around him had already started to melt away and fall off, which left him only wearing his clothes, due to his armor coming off due to the jutsu, he was tired and was running low of chakra, but the man chasing him decided to give him no quarter, the man was alreadly rushing at him, Dunki made the correct handsign and created a mist that started to emenate from him, the man then rushed him and he blocked the attacks just as the mist took effect, the local area was now covered in blinding mist, he now sat and awaited his opponant he wasnt done yet...not yet, he had some fight in him yet, he held his two swords and stood ready for anything...

CHakra-N/A
***You May Kill Me Now however you want*** Its been fun, peace out Saga

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The man suddenly created a large cloud of mist, his vision was obsucred, but he knew where the man was, the man moved not and stood there in the rain, he awaited wolfgang, though he knew not that he stood on top of a trap, the string was tripped and suddenly the man was littered with acid laced senbon, sticking into his legs and his chest and back, they melted flesh as they sat in his body, Wolfgang used the sound to find the location of the man in the mist, he then lauched fowards and stabbed with his  Katar, sticking it inside the small of his back, as well as grasping the throat of the man with his other hand, he whispered in the ear of the hoshigaki,
Darkness Consumes us all, as it has consumed you and me, but the one who embrances the darkeness is the one who lives, you are fighting with the light, fighting with the struggle inside, you wanted not to take my genin, but you did and had to force yourself, you are not evil, you are stupid, feel true darkness...Feel the Light give you to me Wolfgang then clenched his hand and started to crush the mans windpipe, he felt the skin giving way beneath his strong grip, the man beneath his hand gasped and fought, but he had gone to far, he wasnt getting out of the grasp of Wolfgang, as the man stopped breathing he then clenched and ripped the throat out with his bare hand, he then threw the now dead blue man to the ground, he took the swords and the armor and the mask, he had no need of them while he was dead, after that he made a handsign and suddenly the whole body evaporated into ash, as an anbu he had a duty to kill all rouge ninja and this man was no exception, he now had to find his genin, they were the most important part now, and that was what he told the chuunin who finally found him...*Leave thread*

Last edited by Wolfgang on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
WC=2215
Using towards -
Training reaction time to C-1
and that costs 2200WCS :) and 300 ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.