You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Oki was never good at getting around genjutsu. In fact, he sucked at it. But, there was one place in Iwagakure no Sato, a place guarded by genjutsu, that even Oki could access. The Coliseum was a place many of the Kuma clan, as well as just generally shinobi of Iwagakure, visited for training purposes. Early on, Oki was no exception, getting shown the ways into the hollowed out arena by his family at a young age to best hone his muscle, his strength, his endurance, and his skill. Which was where he was going today, and exactly what he intended. So, with the clouds of an impending storm gathering in the sky, the light of the sun dimmed by grey that blanketed over the atmosphere, Oki walked on.

Clad in a black training top, and black shorts, his hairy legs were shown to the world, feet bare and unprotected from the stones and pebbles of the pathways in the land of stone. A long, white coat covered his arms and shoulders, flowing down behind him with the emblem of the Kuma clan at the back, emblazoned in black. Around his neck like a scarf, draped over his shoulders and down his front, Oki wore a chain that jangled with each step. Around his neck, the forehead protector of Iwagakure was tight, like a collar, and he bore it proudly as he walked onwards. His eyes, brown and deep, stared ahead of him, transfixed on the destination ahead of him, and he happily stroked at the stark, sharp goatee of his. His hair meanwhile, looked like he’d just put his hand in a socket and been electrocuted – shocking. And at the side of the bear chuunin, walked Debu, the caramel furred bear that walked with a heavy step, looking half asleep, and like Oki, wore the forehead protector of the village of stone around its neck like a collar.

So, they walked into the building through the fairly concealed cave, heading down into the rock. His footsteps echoed as he descended into the worn out cavern that held the coliseum as its guest. On and on he descended down into the depths, the shadows licking at his form as the two walked side by side, down into the abyss of shadow beneath them. When they finally reached the bottom of the stairs, the duo found before them a wide, large expanse of cavern, built and carved perfectly as an arena for combat and training. He grinned more, stepping forth with Debu at his side, going off to find a point to train at.

After a brief walk, he began, dusting off a portion of space on a rock, before lying down on his back, and beginning to bench press Debu as if the bear was just a weight. Dreams of the two of them making it far, and becoming some of Iwagakure’s strongest, entered his mind. To one day be a monolith, a defender of Iwagakure no Sato, and the land of stone, Tsuchi no Kuni. To be pride filled and able to not just defend, but embody the honour that existed with his clan. To be able to show the world how great Debu is! He began pushing up, grinning happily as he used Debu like training material, allowing the heavy, fat bear to fall down to his chest, before pushing up, doing this for multiple times in a row while laughing.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang pulled the mesh shirt over his body, it was a solid black mesh. Over that he wore the Reaper cloak that he liked for training, as well as thick leather pants and combat boots. He clicked the senbons onto his boots and A kunai on his lower back. He finished the arms with his katar, placing it on the left shoulder blade, the right side being minorlly unable to use since he was only one armed. Wolf went through his collection of face gear and picked out the one he liked, He chose the red oni mask though he placed it on the top of his shaved head. He had just shaved his head this morning, as well as the thick tussle of beard that was growing in. He examined his brand new tattoo, this new one was the symbol of Iwagakure mixed with the Symbol of Kiri.
Wolf called over to the back of the Motel room, yelling for Saru. A low grumble of a growl came from the beast, it stalked out grumpily and beat its chest at Wolfgang. Wolfgang laughed to himself and at the large ape, slamming himself in the chest as well in challenge. The ape charged forwards, but Wolf was ready for it. He feinted left and shot a foot out to the monkeys knee, making it fly across the room in a roar and tumble of decor. Saru hit the ground with a crash and rolled over on his back, smiling at Woflgang with what he recognized as a laugh. Wolfgang let loose a deep bass of a laugh, lifting the monkey off the ground and slapping it on the back. He gave a few signals and Saru nodded, he just was signalling him where they were going and what they were doing since he couldnt speak nor understand much English so he had to use hand speaking. The duo began running to their training area, once in a while shooting an attack at each other for fun, none actually contacting and they were just meant to keep the two on their toes.

As Wolfgang finally found the location that he was looking for, it was a huge inwards dome that was primally used for training for the local ninja. He climbed to the where the Genjutsu hid it, slide into the tunnel and helped the ape get into the entrance. He was hoping that he was going to be alone to train with his pet, and was slightly confused when he heard laughing and a few animals sounds. The duo stalked towards the training zone, he heard more sounds as he got closer. Wolf and Sarus foot fall was near silent and only the most keen ears could catch the Anbu member and the Ape. As he entered he saw a single ninja benching an bear, a very viable form of lifting . He saw the headbands and decided he was safe so he called out Hey! Didnt know id have company today. Whats the name Bear man His tone was light but Wolfgang was always on the ready for attack, maybe thinking of using this guy as a training buddy, he even had a partner for Saru.
WC 536

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
The people in the coliseum went about their business, doing their normal exercises and training together, or on their own. It was one of the best and most known places to train in Iwagakure, so it only made sense that there’d be people in the area, especially during daylight – in the village of stone, training was both a need, and a thing of pleasure for many, especially in the arts of Taijutsu. So, it was no surprise that someone else showed up, the only thing that was odd being his height – something which even caught Oki’s attention, setting his bear to the side as he sat up, before standing up with a hop, grinning and laughing as the tall individual walked up to him. For once, Oki was the one that was looking up, something he certainly wasn’t used to. Still, he simply chuckled heartily at the term of address that the stranger gave him. Bear man was certainly a common one he’d heard before, so he shook his head with a grin before speaking up. “The bear man is Oki, of Iwagakure’s Kuma clan! And this little guy here!” he picked up the bear like it was little more than a cat, holding it from behind and in front of him, nodding. “This little guy is Debu, my partner and best friend for life!

Upon being put back down, the bear just sort of plodded to the side, flopping down and yawning. Whatever shenanigans Oki was about to get himself into, Debu really couldn’t care less – this was a thing where he was going to rest, sleep, and do general bear things as always – the only reason Debu was even out here was because the goof known as Oki dragged him around, as always. Not that the bear minded of course, just that it always preferred sleeping and being lazy. Still, Oki seemed to continue being completely jolly, gesturing around him. “As for not being alone, if solitude is what you want, I’m afraid you’re in the wrong village! Iwagakure no Sato is a place of training, and comradery! The Coliseum, while hidden, is still one of the most favourable locations for nearly everyone to train! If you were expecting to be alone, the coliseum is the least likely place you’ll find what you want.” He stroked his goatee for a moment, nodding, before shrugging to himself. “So, who are you then? You don’t seem like an Iwagakure ninja… At the very least, I’m pretty sure I’d have spotted someone as tall as you before!” he exclaimed, laughing. Truly, it was a point that he hung onto though – there’s no way Oki would’ve not heard of someone as tall as this guy in Iwagakure. If Oki’s hunch was right, this guy wasn’t from Tsuchi no Kuni. And Oki’s hunches tended to be right. Except when they weren’t. Which were just as often to be the case, as he was just kind of tending to guess on these things. Still, he kept stroking his goatee, pondering the possible origins of the big bugger in front of him.

517 + 573 = 1090

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
“The bear man is Oki, of Iwagakure’s Kuma clan! And this little guy here!  “This little guy is Debu, my partner and best friend for life!” The large hairy bear man answered back to him in a jovial tone, hefting the bear as if it were a dumbell. The man placed the furry bear back on the ground as it alredy began to nap. Wolfgang had to agree that it was incredibly cute indeed. Wolfgang slapped the large slab of meat on the back that was his pet, Saru the great ape. Hello debu, your cute arent ya. This is Saru he's my training partner He nudged the ape, who was slightly nervous around the other animal, he was used to people but almost never saw a bear before. It didnt help that the area that Wolf was from had little to no bear. Wolfgang signed a few messages to his ape telling him that the bear is most likely friendly and nice.
The large ape waddled nervously towards the lying bear, his blue fur thick and ruffled. He scratched his head as he sent out a single huge prodding finger towards to the nose of the bear. The ape made a light grunt as he attempted to poke the smaller animal in the nose.
g lazy. Still, Oki seemed to continue being completely jolly, gesturing around him.

“As for not being alone, if solitude is what you want, I’m afraid you’re in the wrong village! Iwagakure no Sato is a place of training, and comradery! The Coliseum, while hidden, is still one of the most favorable locations for nearly everyone to train! If you were expecting to be alone, the coliseum is the least likely place you’ll find what you want. So, who are you then? You don’t seem like an Iwagakure ninja… At the very least, I’m pretty sure I’d have spotted someone as tall as you before!” Wolfgang nodded and smiled, it was odd not being recognized, he always was used to his old village where everyone knew of him and despised him for the rumors. He was more so happy that this man didnt even hate him cause of his height, it definitely helped that the both of them were huge guys. The main difference was Wolfgang wasn't furry in the slightest, he was tattooed and skin. The tattoo one his face was mostly gone now, only the side of the skull was left due to his run in with a fireball and the med ninja healing.
Ahh i see, never thought a place so well hidden would be so popular. But thats good, where i am from there isnt so much comrades around, its more of a competition. Oh im sorry my Name is Miho Osada. Im from the Village hidden in the waves, of the acid clan. Me and my ape saru just moved here. He walked forwards and shot a hand out to shake, a large massive thing of muscle. Im looking for a sparring training partner, would that be you Oki? I can go easy on you if you want Wolfgang clicked on his face mask, the one with the symbol of his village. Though he hand carved waves onto it instead of his actual home the mist. he didnt lie that much about himself, his real name was indeed Miho and he lived in the waves at one point. The only difference was that no one knew him by Miho, they all knew him by Wolf or Wolfgang.
1100WC

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Debu looked through half lidded eyes as the strange, large blue monkey walked up to it. The creature was larger than Oki, let alone Debu, but, it was still being lazy, so, didn’t care. At least, until without warning, the monkey prodded the bear on the nose. Rather than being violent however, Debu merely poked its head up, staring at the monkey for a bit, letting out a light growl of complaint, before suddenly flopping its head back down with a yawn. The bear was far too used to Oki’s antics to give a damn about a strange monkey prodding it on the nose.

Oki watched and listened as the tattooed individual spoke up and introduced himself, declaring his name was Miho Osada. Still, he declared himself to be a ninja from the village of waves. Yet something struck Oki then. He hummed, ignoring most of what the shinobi said as he stroked at his goatee. The years of history that Oki had to spend reading up on just to pass the academy like his peers caught up on him as he simply stood there, stroking his goatee in thought. He went through a map in his head, seemingly looking like an idiot by just standing there and stroking his beard, but at the sound of humming, Debu looked up at the chuunin, watching. Oki was thinking.

Thoughts on geography, a skill Oki never thought he’d have to use, rushed around inside his otherwise empty head, and Oki only vaguely heard the rest of what the man said. Finally, it occurred to him. There was no village of hidden waves. There was the land of waves, but the village of waves was not a thing that existed. And it was highly unlikely to be a misnomer – why would someone get the name of their own home wrong? He stopped stroking his beard now, exhaling slowly and shaking his head. “I’m not too sure what the… Traditions in the village of waves are, but, you don’t usually spar with someone you’ve just met here. Especially when you don’t even know if you’re fighting a genin, or a kage. So, to clear a bit of air…” he rolled his shoulder, pointing to the forehead protector at his neck, Debu laying back down and assuming Oki would simply fill him in on his thoughts later. “Once again, my name is Oki, of the Kuma clan. I am a Chuunin of Iwagakure no Sato, the village hidden in the stones. That there is my partner, Debu of the Kuma clan. And we’re both here today to train and hone ourselves, not to fight needlessly with strangers.” He let out a sigh and a shrug, walking over to Debu and giving him a little rub on the head, the bear leaning up to nuzzle against Oki’s hand. He’d sigh then, and listen to the reply of the Miho Osada that was in front of him, ever wary. Oki had no doubt he was from the ‘acid’ clan, whatever that meant, for it’s the sort of vague ability that a potential hostile would have no need to hide. But the lie of location, and lack of any apparent forehead protector, left the bear man wary.

539 + 1090 = 1629

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang was watching his face as he spoke, making notes of the expressions that went across the goateed face of the Rock ninja. I’m not too sure what the… Traditions in the village of waves are, but, you don’t usually spar with someone you’ve just met here. Especially when you don’t even know if you’re fighting a genin, or a kage. So, to clear a bit of air… The rock ninjas words spoke through the sound of the others training.  Wolfgang let a thin smile play on his lips, this conversation was nearly sparring on its own more so on the verbal end. He was doing it to see how the mental prowess of the individual was. He was impressed at his caution, he even noticed the flick of a facial muscle when he said his home village, the village of waves was indeed a real place but small and impoverished and not fit for ninja. “Once again, my name is Oki, of the Kuma clan. I am a Chuunin of Iwagakure no Sato, the village hidden in the stones. That there is my partner, Debu of the Kuma clan. And we’re both here today to train and hone ourselves, not to fight needlessly with strangers. He said it as if Wolf didnt hear it the first time, he now giggled to himself. Oki didnt believe his claim at all.. Wolfgang once again rubbed the top of his smooth head, eyebrows raised up as he spoke.
And once again i am Miho Osada, Special Jounin of the Mist...hehe and our customs are much differant it seems. I never though of it as fighting with strangers, when you are locked in friendly combat you find out things about people that you wouldnt from a sit down with tea. In my village open spars are common in the training grounds. And for truth i didnt care your rank, i had no intention of hurting you. Even if you were a Sannin id train with ya, its the way you learn. He looked over at Saru and gave a few hand signals for him to go begin training. The large ape grunted and approached the nearest training dummy. Beginning to throw well timed punches that cracked the wood of the dummy.
And Saru...I dont think he has a last name. Does your bear actually belong to your clan? i found him being abused by a circus when he was young and kept him for my own. Hefty boy isnt he Wolfgang laughed heartily. As he let Saru go about his warm ups, Wolf sat down near the one named Oki. You seemed stressed Oki. I mean im only a Special jounin of a foreign land challenging you to a fight. He looked up for a moment, hoping he caught the sarcasm. Since moving Wolf had found himself much more personable. As he awaited an answer Wolfgang murmured to himself, Kuma clan, never met one of them before. Wolfgang had sparred and fought many people over the course of his life, people from his own clan or even many others. He loved finding out Kekkei genkais and showing off his own. Sparring to him was a way to talk to someone without needing words, letting fists and feet and chakra do the talking and he almost felt bad for imposing upon the young man.
WC 1660

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
As Oki had guessed, the individual had been hiding his identity. As the one named Miho Osada spoke, Oki listened, making a mental note. Why would a shinobi of the hidden mist village hide their identity when in a village that had so recently provided aid? The thought was unnerving to Oki, and he made a note to arrange a meeting with the tsuchikage to discuss such a thing – he didn’t know if it really meant anything, but there was always the risk. Combined with the insistence for this shinobi to fight… He hummed, continuing to stroke his goatee. He stated his rank, and Miho stated his. A rank above him. Not exactly even odds, but it seemed the now revealed Kiri ninja was still determined for a spar. At the question about Debu though, Oki merely shook his head and laughed. “Yes, he is an actual clan member. Born into the clan, and lived in it his whole life, just like me!

It was then that the hairy shinobi Oki stretched out, nodding slowly. A toothy grin spread across his face as he took a few steps away from the currently sat down shinobi. He rolled his shoulder, stretching his left arm out, then doing the same for his right side, seemingly getting himself stretched and warmed up. He stood up straight, looking up at the tattooed tall person, before speaking up. “You seem very insistent on the idea of sparring with someone you’ve just met, Miho. So! We’ll spar alright! However, since we’re strangers in a place of training, I would like to set a few rules.” He began pacing around, picking up a nearby rock, lifting it up, and looking at it for a moment. It was small, little more than a pebble. Still, it was a rock, and as he threw it to the ground, it did not break, because a pebble was still a stone. So, taking a breath, he turned and continued grinning and speaking. “First, and most importantly, neither of us will go for killing blows, nor aim to deal permanent damage to the other. Our villages are allies, there is no reason to make foes of the fellow ninja in the room. Secondly, we won’t use chakra, or jutsu, to give either of us an advantage in this battle. We are both big guys, so we do this with fists, and with honour. Two warriors, going blow to blow. And thirdly! When one of us stops, so does the other. Like I said, we do this with honour if we’re going to do it. No aid from our pets, no dirty tricks, no sucker punches. And when one of us inevitably needs to stop fighting for the reasons of our health, we stop. As stated in the first rule. So, do those rules sound fair to you?

As he finished speaking, he stopped pacing, turning to face the tall, hairless man. If he agreed to his terms, Oki would drop to a crouch, his right foot behind him while his left foot was the foremost, right arm held to his chest while his left hand took off the chain at his neck and threw it to the side. The chain no longer in the way, he’d then move his hand back in front of himself, facial expression stern. Still in this stance, he curled his bare toes, nodding slowly. Waiting for Miho to get ready, he would then speak up. “Let us begin round one! Come!

584 + 1629 = 2213

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
So it seemed the bear was part of the clan, that was kind of cool. Wolfs animal was a partner to him, no where near family to him it was very admirable. As he began to stand up and smile Wolfgang took off his vest and mesh shirt, baring his full top half. Indeed Wolf was a big guy as the other man promptly put it, he was a tall man yes, but he was indeed well muscled as well. His pecs were massive and he bore a six pack from many many sit ups, the tattoos ringed around his body. His chest was centered by a Lion biting a bloody saber surrounding a few real scars. There were many small ones around it depicting different people and events in his life. On his back was tattooed a pile of corpses with a knight and ninja locked sword in sword on top. His arms were covered in many different tats as well, swords and words and symbols from his life, on his neck the tattoo was an x ray of his neck muscles, bones, and tendons.

He loved his tattoos, there was so much meaning to them, he had lost a few of them in scars or healing jutsu. His entire left leg was currently bare due to a huge burn scar that he had been getting fixed, since the ink would be absorbed into the skin from the healing jutsus. Wolfgang cracked his neck with a pop making his eyes examine the goatee bearing ninja he was to fight. Hmmm, that sound like good rules. It's been a while since I've had a good taijutsu bout. Im a Ninjutsu specilist but i like them rules. Round one, Taijutsu is a good idea. And of course of course friend. Whomever calls it loses and we stop i have no want to maim you Wolfgang laughed heartily to himself as he looked around, liking the area they were in, it seemed empty enough though he wasn't sure if there was a sparring area.

Wolfgang through a hook, going from the left and right and sending a kick forwards to get his limbs ready. Then he dropped into the proper stance as he distanced himself a bit from his sparring partner. He dropped his knees into a slight bend, putting his heavy weight further down in his center of gravity. Throwing his hands in front of his face, 12 inches apart; keeping his hands half open and ready to grab and block. As he awaited he rolled his shoulders, loosening them up. Don't go easy on me. Im no softy Oki. No pulled punches lets have a good time He was getting pumped up now, his blood burning and his eyes narrowing on the man he wanted to have a go at. He managed his breathing and calmed his muscles needing them to be loose and ready. Having a soft and loose body was key to defense when he fought now, he preferred the counter attack.
WC 2200

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
The man agreed to Oki’s terms. That, in and of itself, was a good sign. The fact that the stranger was a ninjutsu specialist was a fact Oki wasn’t sure he needed, but, regardless was information he was okay with having – it was reassuring to know what someone’s skills were, and made it far less likely that they were a spy or enemy if they were so willing to share their secrets. Still, he watched as the man threw some fake punches, striking at the air and seemingly getting himself ready. Oki meanwhile, opted to stay in his defensive stance. It seemed that Miho had no intention of going on the offensive either. So, as the tall, now shirtless, tattooed individual got himself in his stance and declared that no punches should be pulled, Oki began his move. Without lifting a foot off the ground, Oki shifted a mere smidge forward, roughly one foot ahead of his prior position and now four metres between him and the other guy. His eyes scanned and examined the man opposite him. Taijutsu was Oki’s specialty, and not because he was particularly good at striking. In fact, while he knew how to deal some good blows, his best point was rather that he was able to take blows. Yet here he was, about to fight someone from another village, an entire rank higher than himself. He let out a light breath, concentrating and steadying himself, before focusing to make a move.

He watched the man, looking to see what his reaction was to the shifting Oki had done. Given how the man had thrown punches at the air, Oki could guess that he was a striker, not a blocker or counter focused fighter. Yet there was something else. The straightness of the fist was information as well, and Oki had full intention on using it. He shifted forward, closing the gap more so that now merely three metres were between Miho and Oki, Oki swivelling his rearmost foot to be at level with his foremost foot, now standing in a horizontally facing stance, entirety of his torso open and available. In an act of more bravado than sense, Oki slammed his fists together, knuckle impacting knuckle, before bringing his fists up near his face, elbows taut to his chest and legs bending ever so slightly at the knee. A low growl emanated from his throat as he eyed his opponent. Oki had no intentions of making the first move this day, knowing full well that in terms of physical prowess, the other guy had a significant advantage. Yet that would not deter Oki in the slightest – the bear had dreams and goals he had to achieve, and he would be damned before he surrendered or gave up without achieving them. Pride was his aim, the ability to show his strength to the world and be known for it. One day, he would become a part of the mountain – a monolith of the village of stone. And that meant pushing his limits. The darks of his eyes stared from behind his guard, waiting.

The fight had begun, and no words were needed.

527 + 2213 = 2740

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
His opponent walked a single step forwards, Wolfgang kept his eyes completely cocked and examining the large hairy man. He didnt have a hint towards what fighting this Oki used, he could assume it was powerful and heavy hitting. The assumption was mainly only due to him being like a bear. Since he had arrived in Iwagakure he had not gotten around to actually fighting any of its ninja, now that task was come due in a great way. Even without his ninjutsu he was a good fighter, in combat he mostly specialized in large area of effect attacks and sweeping waves of acid and steam. Though as of late he tended more towards assassination arts, due to his indoctrination into the Hunter ninja of Kirigakure. But a good fist to fist fight would be great for him, though he had lost much of his nerves and felt neither pleasure or pain in his muscles and tissues he had learned over his years to adapt, even though he didnt feel pain he knew when his body was damaged, he used his sight and hearing to judge such things. The fight was getting much closer now, he was taking another cautious step.
Wolfgang smiled grimly as his opponent grew that much closer, only 3 meters separated the two fighters now. Wolf flexed every single muscle in his body as he prepare to go, he was a large person but he was faster then most due to his rank, the funny thing was he was awaiting another promotion at his village. Cocked and ready Wolf measured the distance between them and launched himself forwards. He bursted to 16mps, shooting the gap between the two men in a blink of motion.
The moment he reached him he shot his hands out in a flurry of three punches, all aimed at his mid section and large chest. Finishing the combo with a high knee aimed for right under the armpit, knowing if that came in it was aimed for where there was no muscle or bone, just nerve endings and a lot of pain. This fight would be exciting, he didnt want it to end in a single flurry of blows, so he held back his punches to be a bit lighter (C-1 Str) he recognized that he was a higher rank and wanted more so of a fun fight, then a challenging one. Though this ninja boy here might prove to be a challenge yet, he knew not the extent of his power in taijutsu, he assumed he knew more about it then himself since he was taught to fight was a master of none.
2600WC

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Oki’s foe grinned, and for a moment, Oki felt unnerved. Why did he have such a… Almost malicious grin, a smile that dark, when the two were simply sparring? Oki blinked, and in the time it took him to blink the man had moved, now closing the gap and striking at Oki’s guarded middle torso, striking Oki at the elbows and forearms that guarded his chest. For once, Oki could feel a bruise, and from the weight behind the punches, there was weight being pulled. Given the fact that he was getting injured regardless though, Oki knew that he had to keep an eye out on the hits. The first punch was a surprise. The second was predictable. The third confirmed Oki’s thought process. Miho Osada had very little understanding of true hand to hand combat, likely relying on his size and speed to win fights. So, when the Osada stretched his leg up, attempting to knee Oki in the armpit, Oki grinned. There was no physical way to reach that far without losing power, balance, and speed. The balance was perhaps the most crucial bit there, and as a grappler, the moment was opportune at the very least.

Oki stretched his legs, extending up to his full height as the quick knee strike came. It was faster than him, sure, but Oki was not intending to avoid the blow. Instead, while Miho had his leg extended, the bear man wrapped both his arms around the offending leg, pulling it tight against his arm pit and grunting as the slowed impact connected with his aid. Now it would come down to a test of strength. With almost no hesitation, locking eyes with his sparring partner, Oki shifted his stance once more, putting his right leg back and his left leg between the man’s legs, leaning backwards as he braced himself to the ground, toes and nails digging into the stone and dirt to try gain a leverage in the fight of balance. One of the first things Oki’s parents taught him was the crucial aspect of balance in a fight. If you don’t have both feet planted on the ground, or dare to taunt and tempt your opponent by having one foot in the air, you best hope that the next strike you do is the winning blow. Unless you specialise in kicking, there was great risk, and all it took was one bad movement for a kick to end in a defeat. For this reason alone, Oki pulled, both arms wrapped around the bent leg, and making sure to do his best to keep a foot planted inbetween the Osada’s legs, so that even if Oki lost the battle of strength, Miho’s balance would prove to be his downfall.

460 + 2740 = 3200

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
As his punches contacted a well guarded front he smiled to himself. Even with a guard up those hits would be seriously painful and not fun to catch. Wolfs whole body clenched as he shot his knee upwards to Oki, seeing that instead of getting full out of the way he moved in a way that he would be hurt much worse then he otherwise would have. As his knee came in with a light thud Wolfgang saw the slight error in this form of action, his leg was up and this man had been prepared for this. His leg was grabbed and the man shifted around slightly, one leg coming between his two and his hands wrapping around his leg. So it seemed he was trying to make this a contest of strength and was intent of making Wolfgang as unbalanced as humanly possible.

Wolfgangs mind was racing with different ideas and plans within the single moment that it happened. The first one was to reach both hands up and just simply slam both fists into the hairy mans head or back but he knew that would have only worked for a short moment and may get him in a hold of some sort. Then there was his innate want to activate his acid aura, but that wouldn't do either due to the rules that were already lain out prior. As his body moved he knew what he was to do about the moment. Using his Superior height He at his best speeds leaned forwards nearly over the man, then hooking his arm into the opposite grasping arm. Leaning back whilst at the same time locking his other arm in right under okis armpit, then suddenly jerking. Using his 330 pounds of muscle and weight to let go of his other leg and attempt to flip the man over himself and into the ground in a decent slam. If this worked the moment after he hit the ground Wolfgang would roll to disengage, not liking ground work that much. Rolling to his feet he put his dukes back up and at the ready, so far the fight was getting good.
2900WC

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
As suddenly as Oki had pulled the man’s leg up, Miho followed through, leaning up towards Oki and grappling with him, prying his arms slightly off the trapped leg and leaning back with a huge amount of weight. The bear chuunin felt himself getting dragged down, the weight of the bigger man a fair bit more than Oki’s own. Still, Oki wasn’t going to let this cause distance between the man and himself – Oki needed to keep in close, grappling being his strong suit. So, rather than resist when the Osada began throwing him over top, Oki allowed himself to go, break falling with his feet by slamming them into the ground, keeping his tight grip on the leg of the Osada and refusing to let go, swerving his body weight around so that he had only the leg in a pin, moving his legs around and, almost as if they were their own arms, wrapped them around the leg, gripping it tightly as he let go with his hands.

Arms now freed, Oki did somewhat of a sit up, moving to face the man. If he did nothing, Oki would simply grapple at the man’s torso, intent on keeping this in as much of a close quarters, low mobility combat as possible. If the man went to strike, Oki would instead use his arms as a guard once more, shielding his torso and face once more with his arms. The two were pretty much just a mess of limbs at this point, although Oki had a feeling that were the man to try, he could break free of the hold through sheer strength. And it had seemed the scuffle had attracted some form of attention, a few of those that had been doing their training stopping to walk over and watch the fight, including Debu, who sat at the side and watched the fight between the Kirigakure no Sato ninja, and Oki, the bear idiot of Iwagakure no Sato.

330 + 3200 = 3530

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang felt the two men go to the ground, he saw that his leg was grappled still from a different  hold, they were held with his legs in the starting of a leg bar. Wolfgang decided instead of just muscling his way out of this he was going to see how his leg held up. Wolfgang double axehandled his hands. Coming down directly on okis knee full strength not pulling this punch, knowing that it was near impossible to avoid the slam since his legs were intertwined to his own. After this he attempted to break the the hold or possibly even the mans legs if he was lucky.  He then sat up in a rush, coming to see the man had a block up.  He didnt mind, this fighter seemed to not mind taking a few hits. Wolf intended to punish him for that using his raw power. Sending 2 punches directly into his guard using his strongest hits, not pulling punches. He never liked ground fighting and intended to show that to him with his actions.

Up and standing this was fun and light, but it got a tad more serious when Wolf was where he wasnt good. He was a large man and that made him quite cumbersome on the dirt compared to being bent knee standing up. All in all though he was still having fun, more people were around now and even Saru walked over beside the bear and patted him happily trying vainly to pronounce "Debu" the large ape having warmed up was quite sad that he wasnt able to get into the fray with his master, since usually they fought as a duo. Though he made it obvious to his ape that he didnt want nor need help.
WC 3200

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Oki kept his guard up, expecting to receive more strikes from the clearly stronger guy, arms still sore from before where the tattooed person had struck prior. However, it seemed in terms of strength, the guy had been holding back. A lesson Oki was about to learn the hard way, as he felt a sudden impact into his knee. His teeth gritted as the blow stung a lot more severely than the punches before, and he felt in an instant his very being cracking, an audible crunch sound reverberating in the instant area, followed by a few more as the Osada delivered a few blows more to varying parts of the bear chuunin’s leg, Oki doing his best to keep his guard up as the next few blows connected with his arms, launching Oki a fair distance away from Miho, hands unclenching and clenching again in pain as the bear man felt several fractures in his arms, the people watching gasping as he connected with the ground again, now several metres from Miho Osada, sprawled in a mess. Debu left its position beside Saru, rushing over to Oki who groaned in pain, sitting up slowly and carefully.

I think I’ll forfeit on that one… I can’t exactly… Afford a broken bone! Haha!” he began laughing, however then winced, grabbing at his leg slowly and keeling over to his side, Debu frowning and nudging him slowly. When the bear man just kept groaning, the bear turned to face Miho and Saru, waving a paw to the two of them, before grabbing Oki by the non-damaged leg, hoisting the bear man off towards the exit, the crowd watching. Groaning as he got dragged, Oki shut his eyes, allowing himself to be taken away by the bear, who had clearly noted that the fight was over and the injuries severe. Bumping his head on stones along the way, Debu took Oki away, and to the hospital to get checked and helped.

After a hospital check up, and covered in bandages, the bear duo left the hospital, Oki doing so on crutches. Medical ninjutsu had made the bruising go down, and temporarily allowed Oki to use his limbs, but the instructions were clear – rest. Medical ninjutsu was only a temporary, or an emergency. Oki wasn’t the latter, so settling for the former would do. So, it was off to home for him. To rest and recuperate. Perhaps not the most productive training day, but, Oki had met a person stronger than him, and perhaps when he’d recovered enough to walk, he’d arrange a meeting with the Tsuchikage. There were two reasons for this. One, to report that there was a Kiri ninja that had lied about being a Kiri ninja, despite the nations being allies, and secondly, that he needed and wanted to be stronger. A request for training never hurt.

477 + 3530 = 4007

[EXIT]

(OOC: There’s no way Oki could continue the fight, or even walk, since, A-1 strength fractures bones and causes major internal bruising, so, had him forfeit and head to get recovered)

Training:

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang winced as he saw the Bear man fly away into a roll, relizing that he had hit far to hard. He jumped to his feet as he saw Saru clapping happily along as debu began his way over to his master. Wolf jumped walked over slightly concerned as he did an eye scan of the man, forgetting his own strength sometimes, since he was a veritable hulk at times. oh my? ahaha really sorry about that friend i really didnt mean to hit that hard im quite sorry Oki. Though you are incredibly skill, ill admit much more skilled in the actual act of Taijutsu ill have to catch you for a round 2 sometime, you are quite enjoyable to fight He smiled as he admitted a forfeit. Wolf smiled at the bear as it began to drag its master out as he fell into a light sleep of sorts, it seemed that Wolfgang had broken the poor mans knee or shin, he looked down at his own hand.
The side of the knuckles were already bruised a tad black and blue. The skin was torn on his index knuckle and a small dripping of blood. He felt around it with his other hand, making sure that nothing was broken, luckily nothing was badly damaged other then topical bruises which he knew would affect him little if at all.

Saru approached wolf as he was doing said examination, poking him in the ribs as he made a grunting noise. WOlfgang turned to the ape and smiled Seems this ninja are stronger then they look and that man looked tough too aha He jumped right at the ape, who ducked him and turned and struck out. Wolfgang dodged the punch and came in with a very light jab into the Apes side, hearing the ape grunt and come in with an axehandle style punch, one that he caught in the upper shoulder and sending him down onto his belly. Wolf rolled around and dodged a stone crunched ape foot, as he rolled onto his feet he swung a huge sweeping kick towards the apes head. Saru blocked it with a huge forearm, attempting a throw. Wolf was quick and judo threw the large beast over his shoulder instead sending him a few meters rolling, the crowd was ever watching. The day of training was only just beginning

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Training- Speed B-0 to A-0(3400 words) 850 ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.