You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
The sun was at its highest point the sky was blue with no clouds in sight. But the trees from the forest were blocking most of the sun's light. Sozo was wandering around looking for this place called the Hand of Stone. Sozo over heard a lot of people from the festival talking about it. So he figured he would go and see what all the fuss was about.

As he was walking bunny came out from the trees it looked scared. As it hoped towards Sozo at a fast pace and hide behind him. Sozo was shocked that a bunny would get so close to a person. While Sozo was looking behind himself a fox came from the forest. It's red hair was dirty from mud and it was skin and bones. When Sozo looked more carefully he saw that it had three pups with it. The mother growled at Sozo. The growl was not threatening since it was so weak. Sozo scratched his silver head and placed his sunglasses up on his head. Holding all the hair out of his face he turned around and picked up the rabbit by the ears. The rabbit started to squeal in pain from being held by its ears. Sozo flicked his wrist there was a sudden snap then it grew quiet. The only sound was the mother still growling at Sozo. Sozo tossed the rabbits corps at the mother and her pups. They ran away into the forest out of Sozo's sight. Im sorry little rabbit but thank you for your sacrifice .

As Sozo walked further down the path he started to hear a waterfall. Sozo saw large lake and its large waterfall. When he stepped out of the trees he stopped dead in his tracks and looked around. He got a big smile on his face and tears started running down the side of his face. He looked at the waterfall and saw five long stone pillars that looked like fingers. There was a rainbow effect in between the fingers. " It's beautiful all those people were right about this place. "

Sozo took off his white sleeveless hoodie and his black shinobi shoes and put them in a neat pile next to the edge of the lake with his sunglasses on top. He then jumped in the lake he floated on his back and looked at the sky. He thought about how nice it was in this village. It was the complete opposite of his home village Kirigakure.

Spoiler:

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder was walking long side the river bed heading down stream towards what would turn into a water fall, his hands behind his head he looked up at the clear blue skies peeking through the leaves of the forest trees. Dropping his arms with a sigh he looked down the river. "That old man said that training area was close and to just follow the river but I still don't see it". Ryder continued down his path way looking for a location known as the hand of stone, named this because of the stone hand that sits below the water fall. Ryder had been traveling from land to land taking odd jobs where he could, the last one he took was from the old man who told him he should visit this place before leaving, saying it would help boosts his skills.

Ryders eyes were cast downward at a small rock that he continued to kick when he noticed the sound of crashing water growing louder. Looking up he could see the mist of the waterfall spraying up over the ledge. "There it is!" Ryder took off in a dead sprint towards the edge of the cliff, stopping just before the ledge. Peering down he took notice of the five stone pillars that the area was named after. "Now how do I get down." Ryder looked around but found no real path way down to the small lake below. A sly smirk crossed his lips as he released the fastest and only way down. Taking a few steps back Ryder got a running start before leaping into the air and diving into the chilling waters below.

As Ryder was mid air he notcied a lone male floating on the waters surface. Ryder has heard of bandits hanging around in the forests so just before he hit the water he pulled out a kunia. Now under water with the kunia in hand he had no doubt that the other male had heard the splash from hitting the water. With his eyes open he swam under the water using the waterfalls displacement of the water as cover he made his way to the stone hand putting it between him and the other male. He then slowly poked his head out of the water and climbed up the side of the rock making sure to stay low and keep one of the pillars between him and the other male. Once he got his barrings and feet planted he stood up and moved to the center of the stone hand and got into slight crouched stance. "I'ma ask this only once, are you part of the group of bandits that hide in these forests?" Though Ryder was young his eyes burned with the intensity of flames themselves as he locked his eyes with the male before him.

Word count= 475

Last edited by Ryder on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was getting lost in the sky thanks to the help of the waves that were gently hitting Sozo he gave a silent prayer i hope something fun will happen soon.. Sozo was bored but he was still enjoying himself he laid back and drifted off into a light sleep that was more like meditation than actual sleep. He began to think how long would he like to stay in this village. Even though it was peaceful it just didn't seem like it was actually going to help Sozo on his mission in life. As the thought of that man entered his mind his whole body expression completely changed. It went from being care free and relaxed to being angry and tense. He began to think of more relaxing thoughts to get him to calm down before he ruins his relaxing swim. As he was getting back into his relax mindset he heard a loud splash. Some the water hit his face causing him to get up faster do to the sudden hit of water. Even if it was just a bit but Sozo wasn't expecting it and gave him a flashback of the three days that his grandfather hung him up by his arms and legs and tortured him.

He quickly got up and stood 2 meters away from land and his stuff. He started to think of all the possible situations that could happen. The first one was that it was a fish but he quickly tossed that one out since the splash was way to big for a fish. The splash was the size of a splash a human would have made. Then he came down to a conclusion that it had to be a shinobi since bandits rarely ever travel solo. He waited to see what would happen next. After a few moments of waiting Sozo heard someone trying to stand on water " Whose there? " Sozo asked in a demanding voice. He wasn't happy with the person who made him have those flashbacks of days he wish he could forget. A man came out from behind the rocks that looked like fingers holding a kunai. Sozo thought damn it i don't have any ninja tools with me right now so this is going to be hard. Then the stranger got into a crouching stance the water rippled where the stranger was standing due to his stance. Sozo looked calm and his eyes turned cold as he locked eyes with the stranger whose eyes were burning like flames. Sozo clenched his teeth when the stranger spoke " I'm only going to ask you this once, are you part of the group of bandits that hide in these forests? "

Sozo jumped back on to the land and kept the stranger in his sights so he wont be able to pull any fast ones on him. " Don't make me laugh. I'm no bandit I,m a ronin from the mist. " Sozo formed a two half tiger signs. His left arm was raised over his head while his right was in the middle of his body. A thick mist began to form around the stone hands coving the rainbows and blocking out the sun. Sozo was able to see a blur that was the stranger and that was all. He then formed the tiger sign to make a water clone. Two meters in front of Sozo water started to gush slightly giving out a faint sound that would be able to mask his movements. Sozo ran into a tree and hid trying to see what he would be dealing with while the stranger fought his clone. The clone started to walk calmly over to the area where the stranger was last seen. The clone was on his guard as he payed close attention to the water since it was calm he would be able to hear the foot steps of his opponent.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Chakra 125/150
clone chkara 15/15

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder smirked when the male before him said he was a shinobi, he much rather fight someone like himself then some lowly bandit."Heh, well then, this just got a whole lot more fun." Ryder watched the man retreat to his things, and did not try to stop him, after all wouldn't be a fair fight if he didn't allow his target to reequip his things. As the mist formed around the area Ryder let at a low growl as the target went from right in front of him to completely gone. Ryder could hear the faint foot steps of the man walking towards him. Though the mist blocked his line of sight, it most likely was also making it harder for the man to see as well. "Well then, lets go."

Ryder throw the kunia at the sound of the foot steps before leaping high in the air. He landed slightly behind the man(clone). Once he landed he lunged toward the clone to use a tiajutsu attack called, Ametsuchi Rendan: Heaven and Earth combo. He first did a spinning to the left side of the clone hoping to get him off balance, he then follows up with sweep kick to knock him off his feet before using a back flip kick to the chin to toss him into the air towards the water. Ryder then quickly pulled out a second kunia throwing at the clone while it was still in mid air.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

word count-> 246

Last edited by Ryder on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
As the the clone walked closer to where the stranger was his hand behind the back of his head. There was a cold look in his eyes like a wolf who just looked on to its pray. The stranger said " Heh, well then, this just bit more fun. " Sozo got closer and gave a calm smile that showed no sings of fear to the statement. He said in a emotionless tone I was thinking the same thing. You'll be more of a challenge than a bandit."

The mist was still thick blocking out the sun and making it hard to see more than a meter in front of himself. Sozo was hiding be hind a top of a tree close to the lake shore. He was paying attention by the faint sounds that he would be able to hear from his clones battle. He thought to himself As long as the clone gets me a weapon and weakens him I should be okay. He waited patiently and quietly as so he wouldn't give away his position and weaken him as much as possible before he enters the fight.

The clone was able to hear a sound coming from in front of him " Well then, lets go. " The clone walked towards the sound of the voice and then heard a sound of something headed towards him. The clone moved his right hand in order to catch it he assumed that the stranger would throw a weapon to try to find him. The clone timed it perfectly he caught the handle of the kunai out of mid air. He brought it down to his side so it was on his right. When he was a meter away from the stranger he got in a stance o help him keep his balance since he was on water. Also since he was so willing to almost lose a kunai this early the clone assumed that his opponent was at least some what skilled in taijutsu. The stranger jumped in the air and tried to kick Sozo on the left said. But Sozo caught the kick but let a small grunt out thanks to the kick hitting his ribs. Sozo then will try and used his right foot to pin down the strangers right foot. Now that the clone only has to worry about the his hands the clone threw the kunai straight at the persons chest. If the stranger catches the kunai Sozo will use his free hand to grab the wrist with the kunai in it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

chakra 115/150
clone 10/15

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Although his combo attack was stopped before it did any real damage Ryder had an out. A smrik crossed his lips as the man tightened his grip around his leg causing slight discomfort. The male before him was good, but he made a mistake of letting Ryder get so close. Ryder brought up his right hand creating a gun shape with his pointer and his thumb, before the clone of Sozo could bring down his foot Ryder discharged a small bolt of lightning from the tip of his finger aiming at the mans right shoulder and then fired a second bolt at his chest in hopes of freeing himself. At such close range the bolts were sure to hit traveling fifteen meters per-second, and with the Sozo less then a meter away they would hit in a blink of the eye.

Once free Ryder rolls backwards and then leaps once more into the air landing on the stone hand once again. With a few hand sides he inhales and then exhales a cloud of gas into the mist, he used the mist to coat the smell making it nearly impossible to detect. Ryder then got into a fighting stance once more looking into the mist waiting for the man to show himself again. "You're not half bad, but you still can't beat me." Ryder always had an escape, and a back of plan it was only a matter of time until his target slips up and he is able to take the advantage and get the winning blow. "Come on out unless you're scared." Ryder was just taunting the man, all while scanning the mist and gas cloud for any movement waiting for the man to get closer to him. Ryder doesn't have many ninjutsu under his belt but he is skilled in tiajutsu and loves to be nice and close to the people he fights.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

word count->321

Last edited by Ryder on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 6 times in total

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo saw two bolts of electricity light up the mist a bit and help give him a clue to what happened to his clone. He heard some one jump back and give away his position " You're not half bad, but you'll still can't beat me. " Sozo gave out a small sigh he can back up what he says thats for sure. Sozo thought to himself before he started thinking about his game plane he would have to come up with to beat this guy. The mist was starting to life it became a little lighter and the sun would bring a small amount of light onto the lake. But not enough to allow the two genin see any longer than two meters ahead of themselves. Sozo waked towards where the sound of the man's talking came from he head slowly. He was going to take his time to think of the best way to handle this man. He has lighting chakra nature which makes this even harder for Sozo since he is weak against it thanks to his water style. Sozo walked till he was two meters away he stopped and looked at the stranger in the eyes showing him his cold stare and a calm smile. He was happy he could fight someone this strong even if he would lose this fight. " I'm sorry I never told you my name. I'm Sozo Sagara, if you don't mind me asking what is your name? " Sozo asked in a polite matter out of his new found respect for his opponent. Sozo got his hand ready to use the water trumpet jutsu but kept it to his side so it didn't look like he was going to pull a fast one.

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder took a small step back as he heard foot steps moving close to him. He thought quietly to himself, A little closer. As the foot steps got louder and closer Ryder could see the outline of the other male become darker until he could make out most of the features of the man. "I'm sorry I never told you my name. I'm Sozo Sagara, if you don't mind me asking what is your name?" Ryder met the mans cold gaze with his own fiery one, the man was clam and collected, where Ryder was more excited. "The names Ryder." For the second time the man before him mad the mistake of getting to close to Ryder, the flammable gas was still around them both, and although Ryder would be caught in the blast to he had a secret no one else knows.
Ryder allowed a sly smile cross his lips as he formed a gun with his right pointer and thumb again. "Boom" As he said this single word he fired off another round of the Shock bullet jutsu causing the gas cloud around them to explode. The blast of the explosion caused Ryder to fly off of the stone hand and into the water, his clothes becoming slightly burnt. Ryder quickly jumps and lands on the water waiting as the smoke would clear to see the damage the blast caused his opponent. Since the two were so close and the blast expanded at a rate of twenty meters per second, and the cloud of gas covered twenty five meters around them, it was over as soon as the spark was lite. If Sozo was with in the blast he would suffer second degree burns thought out his body, as well slightly damage to the eyes, and slight deafness from the blast itself.
Ryder trick of his sleeve was because of his blood line, Dragons force. His attack left nothing more then a slight singe on his skin, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. As the smoke thinned and everything calmed down from the blast he waited to catch a glimpse of a counter attack or to see that he had won.

Spoiler:

Word count- 368

Last edited by Ryder on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
The mist was starting to lift up Sozo was starting to see clearly in front of him. "Im Ryder." A sly smile crossed Ryder's face as he pointed his hand at him like a gun "Boom". Sozo was shot in the shoulder getting a first degree burn and his arm falls down numb. Sozo saw the lightning bullet ignite something in the air. He then started to smelt a strange oder. He thought to himself it can't be the Misty Flame Dance shit. Sozo cut off all his chakra and fell back into the water to help protect him from some of the damage. He covered his face with both his arms so his forearms got second degree burns all over. He was pushed farther down thanks to the explosion he was three meters under water. His ears were ringing thanks to the explosion.

Sozo started to head back up to the surface of the water. His head poked out first as he started to pull himself out of the water. His arms were in a lot of pain he gritted his teeth as he tried to over come the pain. Sozo couldn't see anything for a while thanks to the smoke so he formed the tiger hand sign and made a water clone. This time he wold keep his distance Sozo used the transformation jutsu to transform into a fish and hopped into the lake and swam around till the smoke cleared. The clone saw a figure in the distance and started to run towards the figure. Sozo swam under the figure and saw that he was barely hurt from the jutsu just some singe.

Sozo was shocked by this new information how could that happen. The clone was with in ten meters of the figure when it decided to stop. Knowing that it would be a poor choice to get in close with the little chakra he had he would be a wast. The best way to go about this was for one of them to get behind Ryder and make it so he can't move and then attack with the water trumpet. But thanks to the burns on his arms that would be more difficult then normal. Sozo popped out from under Ryder and undid his transformation and place his hand over his mouth like he was playing the trumpet. "This will be my last move Water style Water Trumpet".

Sozo shot a stream of water at Ryder it was moving ten meters a second if it connected it would send Ryder towards the clone and the clone would kick him in the face. Sozo started breathing heavily I can't go on for much longer my arms are almost useless thanks to the burns and I am having a hard time hearing. This isn't looking good for me he was stronger than i thought.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Chakra 100/150

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryer ran the back of his hand over his forehead smuggling some soot across his skin, he was breathing slightly heavy but in a few large in takes of air he was breathing normally again. As the smoke cleared he notcied the clone running towards him and got into a fighting stance and then smirked when he stopped out of reach. The man was learning not to come in to close, as the smoke cleared more Ryder noticed the man before seemed unhurt. He thought to himself A clone then the real one must be. He looked around the lake slightly not trying to give away the fact he knew it was a clone when he heard the real Sozo come up from the water.

With a Pivot of his right heel Ryder when to throw a punch at Sozo. "This will be my last move Water style Water Trumpet". Before Ryder could land his blow he was hit backwards by a stream of water to his chest causing a bruise to form about the size of a baseball. The clones foot then made a round house kick slamming downward onto Ryders face sending him under water to the bottom of the lake.

As Ryders nose started to bleed from the force of the kick but it would take more then that to keep him down. Once he hit the bottom he sat there for a few seconds to gather himself. He then pushed off the bottom pulling out a kunia as he rose upwards and then jumped out of the water behind the water clone slicing at the back of his neck where a normal mans spinal cord would be. He smirked looking at Sozo he tossed the kunia into the air and slamed his fists together. As the kunia hit the water flames engulfed Ryders fists and half way up his forarms. "I'm all fired up." Ryder then ran at Sozo who was about three meters away once he got close enough he would do a quick jab at his jaw, if it hit a second degree burn would mark his face, or if it just missed a minor first degree. He then would follow up with a swift side kick to the left rib cage doing the same burn damage as his punches as well as send him onto soil dry earth that was a few meters to the side.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

word count 404

Last edited by Ryder on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
As the mist was finally lifting up the sun was starting to show more and more. Brighting up the lake Sozo watched as his clone sent Ryder down into the water with a round house kick to the face. Sozo was happy that he was finally able to land a blow on Ryder. But he didn't know how much longer he could hold out with the few jutsu he had and being at a elemental disadvantage or they just wouldn't do strong enough damage to him. So he was running out of ideas of what to do fire style won't work on him and I only have one water style jutsu that can actually hurt him. Man this is becoming a pain now.

Sozo watched as Ryder jumped out of the water and sliced his clone where his spine would have been if it were an actual person. Ryders limbs looked as if they were on fire " I'm all fired up. " Sozo gave a slight laugh since it was funny to him. When Sozo saw that Ryder was running at him Sozo quickly went into a defensive stance. Ryder threw a quick jab to Sozo's jaw that Sozo nearly avoided. But the punch went and passed his left cheek giving it a minor burn The smell of burnt flesh entered Sozo's nose and made him take his mind of Ryder for a second. There was a sudden hit to his right ribs. Sozo grabbed the leg and tossed Ryder five meters away but his right ribs started to change color due to the second degree burn. Sozo held his hand out in a sign of respect. You beat me it was a nice fight but I can't take anymore burns now. So I admet defeat.

Sozo feel back first into the lake the cool water running over his burns he let out a sigh of relaxation and pain. He held his left hand up into the air I need to become stronger. At this rate I will not be able to kill that man. Sozo still laying in the water turned his head to where Ryder was " I have two questions for you. First, why do you fight? Second, what do you think of fighting? "

Spoiler:

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder missed the first blow but the second hit even if he was tossed away by Sozo. Ryder twisted in the air to land in a three point landing with one hand on the ground. He smirked about to dash at the man once more then he lifted a hand up. "You beat me it was a nice fight but I can't take anymore burns now. So I admit defeat". As soon see these words were spoke the flames on his limbs faded and he stood up right as if the fight never happened. Ryder was happy he got an interesting fight from a completely random person and out of the blue, it made the trip to the lake worth it in his mind. He crossed his arms looking at the man who was laying on his back now. "I have two questions for you. First, why do you fight? Second, what do you think of fighting? "
Ryder thought for a moment before unfolding his arms and placed his right hand on his left bicep. "WHy do I fight? That's easy, to get strong of course." He put his hands behind his head to ponder the last question, his eyes looking up at the blue sky before falling back down to the man before him. "Fighting is fun" He smiled as he spoke the last few words.

Ryder sat down on the round rubbing his chest slightly from where the bruise was forming. I take it you came here to train as well? He smirked slightly at the thought of just training. "Instead we got a fight out of it, better then the same old push ups and sit up drills or fighting a clone." Ryder slowly got back to his feet and walked over to Sozo standing over him. He extended his left hand out to both help him up and truly introduce himself. "Like I said before names Ryder." Once he helped Sozo up he hooked a thumb toward the stone hand. "So how bout we do what we came here for and really train?" Most would call it a day after a fight, but not Ryder, he had a one tracked mind and usually training was on it.

word count 373

Last edited by Ryder on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was floating peacefully in the water giving his body a little rest and used the water to help cool his burns on his forearms and his right ribs. He wasn't expecting to get into the sorry state that he was in now. He was thinking of the questions he just asked Ryder but he was also unsure of why he actually fought. He let out a laugh when he heard Ryders reply " Why do i fight? Well thats easy, to get stronger of course." Sozo laugh "Alright that makes sense. "

Sozo looked at the blue sky the sun was on its way down from its hight of the sky. Ryder in a prideful tone in his voice " Fighting is fun. " Sozo gave out a sigh Ryder's response it reminded him of when he was in the academy. He thought that fighting was all fun and games till his father taught him different. Ryder walked to the shore and sat down and started to rub his chest " I take it you came here to train as well"? Sozo looked at the Ryder I actually came here to relax I over heard some people from the festavile talking about this place. So I wanted to see if it was as nice as they said it was. They were right it was a nice site to see. " "Instead we got a fight out of it, better then the same old push ups and sit up drills or fighting a clone." In a relaxed and carefree tone Sozo replied Yeah push ups and sit up drills get old. Fighting a clone isn't as fun as training with a person. A person can give your actual combat training like just a few moments ago."

Sozo took Ryders hand that he extended and grabs it and got out of the water. His hair was coving his left eye thanks to the water. " So how about we do what we really came here for and really train?' Sozo gave a small nod in agreement and got up on his feet. His arms gave him a small pain when he lifted himself up from the ground.

Spoiler:

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
Ryder moved away from Sozo and towards the pillars that looked like a stone hand. I take it you're much like me, a wander? I don't see any head band so I take it you don't belong to a village? Ryder grabbed a hold of what would be the thumb and climbed up to the middle of the palm. Once there he turned around to look up at the water fall. "I usually don't do to well again shinobi who uses water jutsus. I'm surprised I won." He smiled slightly looking back at Sozo. "But you don't have much knowledge on combating a taijutsu user like myself I take it." Ryder fixed the scarf around his neck before speaking again. ""So I answered as to why I fight, and if I like it, what about yourself?"

Ryder jumped up to one the fingers, the middle one, landing crouched on all four. He then slowly lifted his legs keeping his hands on the tip of the pillar creating a horizontal L shape. He then brought his legs up over his body to be a string line in a hand stand. "Hey how far is the village hidden in the leaf?" Ryder spoke this as he lifted one hand off the tip of his finger, keeping the other hand locked and kept his body in a straight line his free arm laying flat to his side. Ryder stayed in this position to both work his mind, body and allow his charka to refill his body, most would sit and meditate but Ryder always found odd ways to do almost everything. As he remained in this position the water falling between the fingers put a few more pounds of pressure on his body calling for more mental and physical strength to be used.

Ryder took in a deep breath and slowly but surly pushed up off the flat of his hand to just the tips of his four fingers and his thumb. He then slowly reached into his pouch pulling out a single kunia, he quickly opened his eyes flinging the kunia through the air towards the tree line. A clunk sound could be heard as the kunia embedded itself into a tree, a single leaf stuck to the tree by the kunia. Seeing him hit the leaf Ryder bent his arm and then pushed off to propel his body into the air enough for him to do a half flip and land on his feet on the finger in an upright position.

Ryder hopped from one finger to the next and then hopped over to the main land to where the tree he aimed at with his kunia was stabbed into. "Seeing as you're a wander to, do you have a set place in your mind? Or are you just going with the flow?"  Ryder reached up pulling the kunia from the tree replacing it back into his pouch. Ryder looked over at his newly met friend before a cawing of a bird took away his attention. Looking up towards the sky he watched as the bird circled over head without a care in the world, truly it was free but it would never know it was free. Ryder kept his eyes on the flying bird until it was gone and out of sight, with it gone he brought his attention back to the stone hand and his training.

As he moved back towards the pillars he grabbed two sixty pound rocks tossing them up onto the center of the palm before jumping back up himself. He then grabbed the two rocks hooking an arm around each one and moved between the middle and index finger of the stone hand. Turning his back to the water far so he faced inward he jumped up a few feet and did a slight split planting one foot on the middle finger and one foot on the index finger keeping his body off the ground. Ryder then rotated his arms to place the rocks in his palms and held his arms out to the side creating. Keeping his back straight, his feet firmly planted and his arms straight he would stay like this just as he did with the one handed hand stand moments ago. This exercises would help not only build muscle strength, stamina and endurance but it will also help work the mind. Ryder must stay clam to keep his body in the straight and ridge position needed to hold the rocks as well as stay up off the surface of the stone hand.

After a moments of keeping the rocks out to the side Rider rotated his arms once more to hold the rocks straight over his head keeping the two rocks shoulder width apart. After a few moments Ryders legs and arms started to shack from the strain of holding up the weight for so long. Ryder inhaled and then exhaled  slowly the shaking stopping for the moment. Ryder then brought the rocks out straight in front of him holding it for a few more minutes before finally dropping them down to the palm of the stone. Ryder then slide down the fingers and placed his feet flat on normal ground. He placed his right hand on his left shoulder rotating it slightly a few times before doing the same with the other, as he did this he also did a few squats and lifted his knees to his chest on at a time to stretch his legs back out to fill somewhat normal.

Word count- 930

Last edited by Ryder on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo watched as Ryder walked towards the hand of stone. Sozo wasn't far behind Ryder when Ryder asked "I take it you're much like me, a wander? I don't see any head band so I take it you don't belong to a village?" Sozo replied shyly since no one ever took to much of a interest in him. " I am a wander like you. But I'm from the Bloody Mist." While Ryder would jump up onto the hand Sozo would sit on the water underneath the front of the hand. He listened as Ryder continued to speak "I usually don't do to well again shinobi who uses water jutsus. I'm surprised I won. But you don't have much knowledge on combating a taijutsu user like myself I take it. So I answered as to why I fight, and if I like it, what about yourself?" Sozo was in a calm mindset and thought about what Ryder was saying to him he waited a few seconds before he replied. " Yeah your taijutsu did catch me off guard as well as your lighting style. I was careless with how I was using my water clone as well but its all part of life. I still need to grow stronger to kill a certain someone. I fight to survive . But I don't enjoy fighting my father taught me I should dread it that no man has the right to take another mans life. "

Sozo was sitting when he heard Ryder ask "Hey, how far is the leaf from here?" Sozo wasn't really all that sure how fare the leaf was from here " Im sorry I haven't been to the leaf yet so I don't know how far it is." Sozo got up and rotated his left and right shoulders. He then placed both hands in the water doing a hand stand and started to do push ups. It was starting to become hard to do after a few thanks to the second degree burns on his forearms. He started to grit his teeth and began to ender the pain and continued with is work out.

Sozo was barely able to hear Ryder thanks to his hearing being damaged by Ryders jutsu and the grunts he was giving out while he was doing his hand stand ups. But he was able to make out what he was saying. "Seeing as you're a wander to, do you have a set place in your mind? Or are you just going with the flow?" Sozo never really agave any thought on where he was going next after he was done with a village. " You could say I go with the flow. But I was thinking of heading to the Leaf as well so we could travel there together if you want."

Sozo heard a thud like something hitting a tree. Sozo launched himself in the air and did a flip and landed on is feet. He watched as Ryder would go and get his kunai Sozo noticed a bird chirping and fly out of sight. He then looked back at Ryder who was getting two sixty pound rocks to use as wights. Before Ryder got back on the hand Sozo jumped to the would be ring finger on the hand and placed both his hands on the surface and launched his lower half up with his legs. He was able to balance out and stay on the finger. He started to slowly take away his right hand till he was holding himself with just his left hand. Then he began to lift up with his fingers and thumb and started to take them away one by one. Till only his pointer finger was holding him up after a few minutes passed Sozo began to get wobbly and fell of the finger and landed on his back into the water. Water went up his nose and and down his throat. Sozo poked his head out and started coughing " Water went down the wrong pipe." Sozo was able to get out in between his coughing fits. Sozo laid back in the water and floated peacefully without a care in the world he just looked at the sky that was starting to get darker as the sun was getting ready to set. " I hope this place well never change its so beautiful." Sozo got up off his back and started to walk to the shore and put on his white sleeveless hoodie and his glasses in his hair keeping them out of his eyes.

wc 797

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
After a few more stretches Ryder got a normal sense of feeling back into his limbs. Walking over to the two rocks still on the palm of the hand he lifted them and tossed them back into the water creating two small splashes that ended up scaring away the small fish of the lake away from the center. Ryder thought about Sozos question, about traveling to the leaf together, on one had it would be nice to travel with someone and have some kind of company on the other hand his goals weren't the most noble of causes. It would be nice to travel with someone, I might have to decline. My goal there will put me and anyone else with me on the wrong arm of their law enforcement. Ryder smiled slightly at the thought before looking back towards Sozo already knowing he was going to ask what it was he intends to do. "I'ma break into the library there, not just any but the sealed records and still a scroll from right under their noses." Ryder spoke with a cheerful but still had a  tone to his voice showing no signs of kidding about his goal.

Ryder held back a slightly laugh as Sozo came up coughing from falling into the water. "Breathing water is for fishes." Ryder walked to the edge of the palm and stepped off landing on the water before walking over to the solid ground. His eyes went back to the sky as Sozo spoke of peace and how he wishes it would last forever. "It wont last, it never does. People are to greedy and prideful. This peace has gone on for a while now it's bond to end soon." Ryder shrugged at the thought of another war even if it was a minor one. If you don't like fighting make sure you're not around, or believe in the cause you're fighting for. Its really the only two things you can do." Ryder moved around the area picking up the few kunia he had thrown during the short battle then had not to long ago. Once he had them all he placed them back into his pouch. "I came here to train and i got a decent fight, and then trained, I would call it a successful day." Ryder smiled slightly turning to look at Sozo. I know we wont be traveling together, but since we are heading to the same place maybe we will see each other again." Ryder then extended his right fist out for a fist bump. "Next time we meet, we will fight again, let's see who can grow stronger the fastest

word coutn 450

Last edited by Ryder on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was shocked when Ryder told him that he wanted to break into the hidden leaf library. But Sozo didn't really care what Ryder wanted to do. Since he didn't owe any village his loyalty so it was not of any care to him what Ryder wanted to do or not with the leaf village. Sozo watched as Ryder held out his fist for a fist bump Sozo formed a fist and bumped his fist next to Ryder's. " THe next time we fight I will be stronger than you. Till then hopefully I see you at the leaf village. " Sozo turned away and waved good bye with his back turned to Ryder. Sozo entered the forest that was now much darker thanks to the sun going down. But some fireflies helped light the way for Sozo. Sozo had a small smile on his face as he made a new friend and a rival today and he hopped that their paths would cross again sometime.
{Exit}
total word count 4,034
Strength E-D 750
Speed E-D 750
Reaction time E-D 750
Perception E-D 750
Endurance E-D 750
4,034-3,750=284 words left over

Last edited by Sozo Sagara on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryder

Ryder

D-rank
After their fists met Ryder gave Sozo a cheesy smile when he said he would beat him next time. "I look forward to it. Ryder dropped his fist to his side and watched as Sozo turned and walked back into the forest but not before waving one finally goodbye. Ryder lifted his hand up in the air slightly singling a goodbye as well. Once Sozo was out of sight Ryder turned his back towards the direction Sozo was headed and let out a sigh looking up to the sky seeing the same bird circling over head. Ryder thought back to the events that lead him to this very spot today, letting out a chuckle he shock the thought from his head. In a single afternoon he got a decent fight, to train his body and made a new friend with in a short span of time. Ryder put both hands behind his head as he started down a path into the forest, heading in the direction of the leaf village. Today was fun and exciting but Ryder had a mission to complete; he will make it to the Hidden leaf village, he will break into the Library, sneak into the sealed records room, and he will take the scroll that held information of his once proud and powerful clan. Ryder would let no one stand between him and his goal, he would get the scroll of he would die trying. As he thought of a plan of action a rather loud growl erupted from his stomach, at the sound he placed both hands on his stomach. "First I need to get some food, then it is off to the Hidden Leaf village to get that scroll. He continued to walk his stomach growling, letting out a single sigh from the sound of his body calling for food. "Man this sucks!" With those final words he slipped into the forest to continue his quest, to the hidden leaf village.
Word count- 328
[Exit]
Training :

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.