You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
The biggest grin ever was on mikasa's face. her little feet in their black socks padded a crossed the wooden floor. her tiny little wings fluttering on her back trying to help her run faster. the little girl had recently had her hair cut so her hair only went down to about her shoulders. she was wearing a bright pink sundress that fit her in every way. she was a bright, cheery, and happy little girl, whose mom had just arrived home. her favorite person was at the door waiting for her to unlock it. she could hear her voice "Mikasa hurry up and open the door!" her mothers voice sounded impatient but not angry. "i'm coming ma ma!" she replied as she nearly fell rounding the corner. then she finally reached the door, and with haste she unlocked it. Then she swung the door open as wide and as fast as she could... but what she found cause the small girl to freeze in terror... her mother stood there at the door, covered in a crimson liquid, some spilling out of her mouth, some coming from the several stabs wounds in her chest, but the most coming from her back, where her wings were missing. her mother reached out one hand, and spoke softly, but like she was in agonizing pain. "m-mikasa.... help..." mikasa ran forwards in an attempt to wrap her arms around her mother as tears poured down her face. but right before she got to her, she was pulled at the mid section by an invisible force, and yanked away from her.

Mikasa awoke with a loud gasp for air as she sat straight up on the tree branch she was in. she clenched her heart as the pain in it began to slowly fade away. cold sweat dripping down her body, as she shook with terror. she sat there for a minute until she had finally managed to gather her thoughts... it had only been a nightmare... she slowly let go of her chest, and looked down to the branch below her. sozo was still sound asleep, so she hadn't waken him, which was a good thing. sometimes she talked in her sleep, and that could be bad... especially when it came to her nightmares... she got lost in her thoughts once more while she... that was until something caught her eye. a light in the pitch blackness that was the middle of the night. it had been a new moon tonight, and a few days after she had meet sozo. they hadn't talked much, mainly a lot of walking and fighting a few bandits now and again. mikasa figured that the word had gotten out that she was in these woods along with another person. Mikasa opened her palm and created her infamous bird, then she sent it off into the night. it's purple and black colors blending in perfectly. then she jumped off her branch, landing gracefully on the branch below her without making a sound. she covered sozo's mouth and noise so that when he woke up he wouldn't make a noise. then she whispered in his ear when he would wake "Stay here and wait for my signal" then she gave him a brief nod and tucked her wings in, and jumped off landing in front of the bandits on the ground, as she landed so spread out her wings to give effect. then she stood, and gave them a dark glare, her white eyes piercing the night as she stared at them. "What do you want with me?" she said in a very serious voice, one with murderous intent. she would find out what they were after.
Her Stare:

"There is a pretty hefty bounty on your... and we are here to claim it" Mikasa didn't even flinch at the response. "Well i guess you have come here to die then" she said and then she snapped her fingers, and in that very moment her pitch black bird cut from the right side of bandit in the very back of the groups Neck, from right to left, and then vanished again, it happened so fast no one even knew what happened. however her snapping of the fingers was also a signal for sozo to drop down on top of the bandits. she hopped he was awake at this point, or else he would feel her wrath after this battle.

WC:746
Chakra: 135/150
Activated Raven Wind

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was running to the training grounds his father was going to teach him the basics of the water wall justus today. He was wearing a white hoodie with the Sagara clan crest on the back in crimson he father just gave it to him a few days ago. As a gift for doing so well in the academy that past few months and picking up some advance justu fairly well for his age but Sozo was still unable to use them due to taking to much chakra to use. When he finally reached the training grounds what he saw next was horrific he wish he could erase that memory. His father was covered in blood claw marks all over his body he lips silently told Sozo to run and that he was sorry. Just then Sozo's grandfather came out of the mist and ripped his son's head off. He began to walk to his grandson holding a child's limp lifeless body dragging it on the ground as he walked to Sozo. Sozo turned and started to run only to get cut off by fellow members of the Sagara clan and Kiri Anbu. He was knocked out only to awaken being held up by water on both his arms and both his feet. His grandfather walked in with two other members of the clan and gave Sozo a evil grin and he showed him the heads of his fahter and his only friend form the academy. He motioned for the two clan members to stay in the room with Sozo. As he walked out closing the door the sound of Sozo's screams echoed through out the room and hallway. His grandfather laughed at his grandsons pain he was going through.

Sozo was awoken by Mikasa her hand over his mouth so he wouldn't make a sound as he awoke. She leaned over and whispered in his ear "Stay here and wait for my signal" Sozo gave a small nod as away to tell her he understands and waited on his branch waiting for her signal for him to act. Three bandits appeared under him so he had the advantage as they thought Mikasa was by herself. Mikasa started the conversation "What do you want with me?" She spoke in a serious tone at the bandits. One the bandits told her what they wanted with her "There is a pretty hefty bounty on your... and we are here to claim it"

Sozo watched as Mikasa didn't even flinch at the bandits empty threats towards her. Sozo silently laughed at the bandits and their talk of claiming a bounty on Mikasa. Then what Mikasa told them that they came to die. As she snapped her fingers her bird came in and cut the bandit in the back. Sozo jumped down from his branch and landed between the two in front. His left arm transformed into his silver wolf arm. The bandit to his left rushed at him while Sozo simply side stepped him and ran his arm through the bandits neck. The other bandit attacked Sozo while his back was turned "Damn you you'll pay for that". has he drew his cheap sword and slashed at Sozo.

Sozo gave a small sigh and lifted his right arm up to take the hit for him. Sozo shot the bandit a death glare making him rethink what he was going to do then he started to bag for his life. But Sozo hadn't planed on letting the bandits who were after Mikasa live. He slowly walked towards the bandit leading the bandit into a tree then with a swift stab of his claws he entered the bandits chest. But he wasn't done yet he kept stabbing the bandit aiming all over his body but mostly the face and chest. He stabbed and stabbed. Sozo forgot about Mikasa watching him when he was done the bandits face was unrecognisable. Blood covered Sozo's left arm and his face now Sozo was filled with emotions thanks to his nightmare and how he brutally killed the bandit. He looked over at Mikasa and in a emotionless tone in his voice he asked her "Are you alright?"

WC 725
Chakra 135/150

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
Mikasa watched as Sozo dropped down, the silvery flame taking over his arm as he dropped down onto the 2 bandits in the front. mikasa watched him stab the first one and take a blow with his wolf arm shortly after. he was such a brave soldier. however some thing else caught mikasa's eye. more light. in the distance she saw 4 more bandits approaching, she stood there as her bird waited in the shadows. waited for them to be in range. sozo was currently stabbing the second bandit in the face. when the four bandits all in a row reach the 10 meter mark, all of their necks were almost simultaneously slashed... they all dropped without ever muttering a word. then sozo finished up stabbing the bandit, his face now unrecognizable. he turned to her "Are you alright?" Mikasa gave a simple nod. this wasn't going to be working out for much longer. yes sure these were cake bandits, but if what they had said were true then they could be facing much stronger people very very soon, and they were not equip to handle that. not in the slightest bit. she looked up at Sozo. what were they going to do? This was the time were Mikasa persona and leading abilities faltered a little bit. she hadn't quite recovered from the dream, and she still felt hurt and confused inside. "Sozo?...." her voice with a hint of sorrow in it. it was hidden sorrow, sorrow that she had done her best to cover up, but again she had just woken up, and couldn't cover up that much pain in a mere instant. "i need your advice on something"  she said making sure to quickly cover her tracks. she couldn't been seen as weak. no, not in front of him. "How are we going to deal with these bandits?... i mean if what they said was true, then we will have much more powerful opponents facing us in no time at all... so what do we do?" she said as if she was a queen asking her adviser for information. but in reality, the words were words of someone of someone who was lost, and afraid of what could happen. they were the words of someone who had no idea what they were doing, or how they were going to do it. she needed help.

WC:401

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
"Sozo?...." Mikasa spoke to Sozo but the sound in her voice seemed sad to him. She was doing her best to hide it from him but it didn't work. This made Sozo more angry at the bandits who attacked them. He now wanted to kill them all so that Mikasa would cheer up hopefully as he thought this was the reason for her sadness. Then she spoke again "i need your advice on something. How are we going to deal with these bandits?... i mean if what they said was true, then we will have much more powerful opponents facing us in no time at all... so what do we do?" She asked Sozo. Sozo walked over towards Mikasa and placed his human hand on her head then spoke calmly while thinking of what she said about stronger people coming to fight them. He thought about it for a while till he heard what sound like six more bandits getting closer to them. "Well we could run away but then they would just still follow us. Then we would be in a worst situation then now since they could have set up a trap. So you go and hide and support me from the shadows with you raven and I'll fight them head on. Then that way if I fall you can take still flee since you will be hidden." Sozo gave her a small reassuring smile as he moved ten meters where the four bandits were killed. He went and looked over for a sword he could use in battle. Then the six bandits looked at Sozo and stopped. Sozo eyed them all he didn't look back as he stood his ground giving Mikasa time to hide where ever she wanted or he at least hopped she was hiding.

One of the bandits wanted to be a hero and avenge his friends' deaths. He was foolish as he just rushed in blindly not even thinking of Sozo's other arm. He slashed down on Sozo but it was easily blocked and Sozo countered by running his arm through the man's gut leaving some of his chakra in him for when he would need to use the replacement technique. As he knew he was going to have to at some point in the night. He would be foolish if he didn't think he would need it.

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
Foot steps... she heard them loud and thundering. the sounds of several people running towards her."Well we could run away but then they would just still follow us. Then we would be in a worst situation then now since they could have set up a trap. So you go and hide and support me from the shadows with you raven and I'll fight them head on. Then that way if I fall you can take still flee since you will be hidden." mikasa shook her head. that was no good... then she would have to risk the wolf boy dying becuase she couldn't provide enough backup. plus there was something else. "Im sorry that is not gonna do... playing back-up really isn't my style" the confidence had returned to her voice, as her face returned to that glare that she had had before when only the three bandits were there. "Fuck these assholes... im having a bad night" the sudden mood would be sure to throw anyone off. she raised and hand at them, so she was still facing Sozo next to her, and so she was mostly turning sideways. Then raiton crackled between her fingers. she had charged her justu enough to hit three targets. then once three were in range of 8 meters, she fired. the lighting that had been crackling forward jumped out of her hand in an instant, and connected with the first, then it ran through his system, but the lighting wanted to keep moving as was the nature of this justu. so after coursing through the first person and leaving its burn on the entry point, it exited and jumped to the next one then did the same once more, and bounced and hit the next one. leaving first deree burns on all three at the points where the lighting hit them. then her bird went to work. a bush's leaves were ruffled and sliced as it emerged from it and starting at the legs, spiraled up the persons body cutting their thighs, to the left side of the stomach, to the middle of the back,to the ribs on the right sides, then to the neck, all in one clean spiral an inch deep. then it proceeded to leave a perfect one inch ring around the other five bandits neck, the ring 1 inch deep. the bird moved so fast that no one had time to react to it. it was brutal, but quick none the less... then mikasa heard it. the sound of trees falling. she turned to Sozo and looked him dead in the face with a serious expression. "Get out of here now!" mikasa said as she spread her wings and took flight into the sky, she reached her limit, in a short amount of time. then once she was 15 meters in the air she turned around and watched, her bird now sitting perched on her shoulder...

The explosion happened so quickly mikasa had no idea what had happened. however it left a 5 meter deep crater in the ground where her and sozo were previously standing. the crater spread out 15 meters in every direction from the center, however it hadn't managed to reach her. she sailed down to ten meters right before the shock wave of air hit her, and using her wings as sails carried her back up to 15 meters. she then fly safely back down on the ground, and stood on the now leveled area. just then a rather large man appeared from the ground. he come up as the rocks fell off of his shoulder.  "Aye so you must be the Goddess then huh?" he said spotting mikasa and her pitch black wings. light was given all around them as the trees that had been near the explosion were caught on fire. "And so what if i am?... i beat you cant lay a single finger on me.." mikasa responded... she was fumming with anger... the bird was still perched on her shoulder waiting for a command... "We will see about that... i want my bounty Missy" he said as she stood there activating his rock amour, and getting ready for a fight

WC:707

OOC:
INTRODUCING THE BOSS!

okay so i will be controling him, basically he has D-rank stats(except for reaction time is like E-2, and Str and speed are C rank) so nothing is postive or negative for him... ill proabably be making up the justu as i go, and since he is an NPC that is against us, rules are meh. hmm 6 ft inch tall, Uses Doton, and Taijustu, Unlimited chakra, but i won't go crazy with him trust me..... 

looks like this
Spoiler:

Lets have fun with him...  ;P

Chakra: 105/150-5 for flight
-5 for raven wind
-20 for lighting charge (3 charges)

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo watched as Mikasa easily took out the remaining five bandits it looked like she wasn't going to hide and let Sozo have all the fun. He was alright with that as he was being selfish in asking her to stand back and watch as he fought them. Since she had more of a right then him to fight the bandits. He was happy that she was back to her normal self although he didn't mind the moment when she acted a bit human for once. He tossed the sword away he had thinking that he need it since that most of the bandits were now laying lifeless in a pools of their own blood. Sozo looked at Mikasa the suddenly she told him to get out of their. He did as he was told and jumped back 5 meters into a tree as Mikasa flew in the sky. Sozo was a bit envious of her wings she had as they kept proving useful to her. He looked at his clawed hand and clenched it but he was happy with the power he was giving thanks to his clan.

A explosion blew making a crater five meters deep also hitting Sozo with a shockwave but the tree helped absorb some of the damage. When the smoke cleared a man who looked to be six feet tall and extremely muscular compared to Sozo or anyone for that matter. Sozo looked at him to think of the best way to go about fighting this man who stood in the crater that he created where Sozo was just standing a few moments ago. Sozo's arm started to burn fairly bad but he had to endure the pain hopefully not that much longer. He jumped down from the tree and looked at the man before him thinking to himself with all those muscles of his Sozo should maybe have a speed advantage. Sozo thought about using the hidden mist jutsu but decided against it as it was pointless right now. As he didn't want to wast chakra needlessly if he could help it. It looked like he was distracted by Mikasa right now. So Sozo ran behind the trees trying to keep his potion a secret. Sozo would use a flanking tactic to get behind the muscular man. When Sozo was able to get behind the man from the side he would rush out of the trees as fast as he could with his burst of speed. In one motion he would try and slice the man behind both knees putting him on his knees. His claws that would normally do one and a half inches cuts would only do one inch cuts if they landed. If the man turned around to counter Sozo would place his hand in a trumpet playing motion and use the water trumpet jutsu to counter his counter. As well as give Mikasa a chance to attack from above they had a good thing going right now it was two on one. They could attack from both the air and the ground so they should try to coordinate their attacks as perfectly as possible.

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
The big Man stood in the center of the crater, with the girl in the white dress standing in front of him. The glare she was giving would have been enough to scare off any regular man... but he was different. oh no, no tiny little girl could scare him, even if she did have wings. just then her head the patter of feet running behind him. He turned around, and went to kick The boy running towards him, but he saw his hand move up to his mouth and he instantly raised an earth wall between him and the boy. The water trumpiet caused the two to be canceled out. However, this wasn't without punishment. Mikasa's black bird cut the top of the mans left shoulder and then went diagonally downwards a crossed his chest, Leaving him bleeding a little bit, but this was only a minor cut. so he brought his massive foot up, and intended to kick the smaller man square in the chest. The bird then cut the the back of his other leg, but it still wasn't much damage and he could easily ignore it. Kicking this boy was his main problem now.

WC:201 sorry for the short post

His foot that is aiming for you chest is chakra infused and will send you back 5 meters, and leave a major external minor internal bruise. as well as crack your ribs

My Chakra: 100

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo watched as the tall muscular man stood in the middle of the creator and tried to counter Sozo with a kick him. Only to have Sozo use the water trumpet jutsu as way to counter the mans counter. Only to have it blocked by a earth wall. That the man was able to conjure with a slam of his hands on the ground. The water trumpet hit the earth wall negating both of the jutsu. Leaving only rabble from the earth wall he just conjured up. The stranger lifted his mighty foot in attempt to hit Sozo square in the chest. The man was a faster enough to only give Sozo time to defend by crossing his two arms over his chest absorbing most of the blow from said kick. Sozo was sent back five meters behind as he watched as Mikasa cut him diagonally across the chest and the top of his left shoulder. Then she would slice the back of his legs. Sozo's right arm began to show signs of major external bruising as a dark purple area began to take form where the mans foot made contact with Sozo's arm.

His transformed arm didn't show any signs of bruising but he still felt the pain of the kick. He formed a tiger sign as he made a water clone. They both grabbed three shuriken from their holsters and the clone grabbed a knife. The clone and Sozo both rushed at a full burst of speed towards the man Sozo threw his three shuriken aiming for the upper part of his chest and face area. The clone would follow where the man moved to defend the attack and Sozo would be a few steps behind. When they were less then two meters away the clone would toss the three shureken it had when man in the creator was done making his move if he made one. The shureken were aimed for his head,neck and chest. While the man was occupied with the clones Shureken. Sozo would use his burst of speed in order to track down the man where he moved and close the distance between the two of them.

Sozo would try and run his claws into the area where the liver would be going from a upward angel. The clone would be few feet behind Sozo and the man. Ready to provide support if the need for it was there an the man was able to counter Sozo's attack. He would use the opportunity to close the distance again and start to attack with its Kunai.

chakra 95/150  15/15
WC 436

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
The Bandit leader managed to kick Sozo, but not before he was severely slashed. she groaned in pain a little, and turned around and began to run towards mikasa. He was angry, and he knew their strategy now, Have the wolf boy attack up from while she did the real damage from a distance. "She must not be that good at close range" were his thoughts. So he bursted towards her, as some shuriken merely bounced off his back leaving nothing more than a few scraps. however him having much more speed then sozo, sozo wouldn't catch him in time as he ran full burst towards mikasa. Mikasa however, saw him coming, her bird flying past Sozo, but wouldn't reach him in time. So she spread her wings in front of her and infused fuuton chakra into it. Her wings being her shield now. The bandit leader would punch her wings, only to to even leave a single mark on them. Then her bird reached him, cutting straight into the right side of his neck, and cutting all the way around the front and then cutting the left side. Earth started to crumble off of the man as his justu protecting him ended. Mikasa's bird mad a sharp turn, this time cutting deeply into the man's stomach, as the man lost his strength and became distracted by the bird, mikasa Flung her wings forwards so to shove the man away from her, and to put them back in the right place, folded, behind her. He stumbled backwards as Mikasa's bird cut down his chest, finishing the X she had intended to make in the first place. If Sozo went forwards with his intentions he would reach the man about now, and stab straight into the Bandit's back, leaving a deep puncture wound. Mikasa Still wasn't done however, she placed both of her hands forwards and shot out raiton, hitting the man directly in the stomach, as her cut up the front of him, making a + on his belly and a * on his chest, and then another plus symbol on his neck. With all of this blood he bleed out rapidly, and died within the next second. Mikasa walked up and shoved on his chest, causing him to fall backwards. Hopefully sozo would Get out of the way. then once he was down, mikasa would walk to sozo. "i am sick of these bandits constantly interupting my sleep. We are leaving takigakure now, and heading for Sunagakure." then she would turn around and start walking. She knew where suna was, and she knew that once she finished crossing the border from Takigakure that the head hunters would stop attacking her. that was, until she stirred up trouble in Sunagakure. she couldn't handle waking up in the middle of the night anymore, and risk having sozo find out the real person that she hid inside of herself. that was absolutely unacceptable under any circumstance. Although along side needing a full nights rest once in awhile, she also had plans for sunagakure, she planned to Get stronger there, as well as potentially find stronger ninja that she might be able to bring into her army. As of right now her force was weak. Two people hardly made up an army regardless of size and  strength. she needed more followers. More people willing to cleanse this world of the weak, and make them understand one another. to make this world understand pain. true pain. Not the kind of pain that you receive in a battle or an accident, although true pain could stem from that. No true pain isn't physical at all. True pain comes from the heart and mind, True pain comes from losing some one close to you. That is the kind of pain, that once everyone understands it, they will understand each other, and thus come to accept one another. This was the only way a world could be peaceful. if everyone understood each other.

[exit thread]

WC:673

Total WC: 2728
-1200 for speed and reaction time E-1 to D
-1500 for endurance and Perception E to D
28 useless words left

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
As Sozo was kicked back the bandit leader was a slashed in the groin as he let out a slight groan of pain. Sozo and his clone watched as the bandit leader turned and took of towards the area Mikasa was at. Sozo as quickly as he could started to run after the leader but he was just so much faster than Sozo was. So he couldn't catch him it was at this moment that Sozo cursed his own speed and weakness. The thought of Mikasa getting hurt because of his own weakness the thought made Sozo sick to his stomach. As thoughts of his friend in the academy thanks to his own weakness. Sozo ended his water clone as it wouldn't do to much but wast his own chakra. Sozo threw some shuriken only for them to bounce off only causing a few scratches to the bandit leaders back. What was he thinking he must have forgotten about the bandit's stone armor jutsu.

The next thing Sozo saw was made his hart sink his he stomach which made him seem like he was running faster than he was. The bandit leader got close enough to punch Mikasa only for her to fold her wings in front of her making them act like a shield for her. Sozo watched as the bird of death flew cutting the bandits stomach and then around taking a sharp left turn slicing the bandit's neck all the way to the front and then to the right. The fight was over there was no way in heaven or hell that he could have survived that attack. But Sozo was still upset with the bandit leader for punching Mikasa even if he didn't do any damage to her. The sound of crumbling rocks hitting the ground was a great indication that his defenses were down. Soon after Sozo just plunged his claw into the back of the bandit. No sound could be made thanks to the bandits neck being slice all away around. Sozo then removed his claw from the bandits back as blood spilled all over from the wound. Sozo heard the sound of crackling indicating that Mikasa wasn't done with her onslaught of attacks. She was going for overkill and in essence wasting more chakra than she needed to as the bandit was for sure dead now. A deep wound in the back and his neck sliced fully in the front. There was no real reason for all of it but he guessed better safe than sorry. The silver flames danced around his claw arm as it turned back his normal human hand again but it was still covered in the blood of hte bandit Mikasa just killed.

Mikasa kicked the bandits body over to his back revealing the two plus burns and the * marks on the bandits body. She walked over towards Sozo and told him that she's sick of getting attacked by bandits in the middle of the night and that they were going to Sunagakure no Sato next. Sozo simply bowed and walked a bit further behind her than he normally would. He started to feel useless to her thanks to his lack of strength. He began to fear Mikasa dying like his family and friend from the academy. He clenched both of his hands he was to pissed at himself to say anything he hated this feeling he had inside of him and wanted to get rid of it. He need to start training harder his vocation time made him soft or was he always this soft. In Sozo's mind he was no wolf not even a dog he was just a pup who could bark. The thought pissed him off even more. Why was he so useless why was he so weak why?
[exit]

WC 2,742
Strength D-2=>D-3= 450 words & 75 ryo
2 C rank Jutsu = 2,000 words & 300 ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.