You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Empty Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:53 am

Mitsuko

Mitsuko

D-rank
Symbol: Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Odins-horn

Clan: Kochitsu Clan

Kekkei Genkai: -

Elements: Gaton Release-Glass Style (Must Be Primary or Secondary)

Specialization: Ninjustu, Bukijutsu

Location:Primarily Iwagakure, But expansions are being discussed.

Clan History:A rather secretive clan, that is quite young to say the least. Just nearly 90 years ago Kago, the leader of the clan and the Great Grandfather of Mitsuko, was a mere boy when he had discovered and come across an astonishing gift. He was able to turn glass into jutsu and summon it at will and practically do whatever it is he saw fit with it. Once mastering this art he excelled through the academy and even became a genin far before anyone in his class. Gaton Release definitely helped him against ninjas who used doujutsu’s such as sharingan and byakugan, in a way it obscured their vision making them unable to either see, or copy his moves. Once he had the abilities of glass mastered he thought it would be best to expand this power, thus Kaodo Kochitsu created the Kochitsu clan. The clan will expand and when it does it surely will be famous in the eyes of many.  

Kekkei Genkai Description: -  

Drawbacks: It is nearly impossible for them to learn any form of taijutsu, punches and kicks are fine but anything beyond that cannot be learned nor taught, it’s in their blood.

Members:
Kaodo Kochitsu (NPC)~Leader
Mitsuko Kochitsu ~Member

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:
Gaton Release-Gako no kikemone:
Gaton Release:
Gaton:
Gaton Release:

Last edited by Mitsuko on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Empty Re: Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:08 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
I'm a bit confused. This isn't an advanced element, is it? It's more like a special technique afforded to the clan through their kkg? Like the Kaguya's bones? If so, it wouldn't be an element onto itself, just your kkg.

You can remove training requirements from all of your jutsu. Training requirements at rank are standardized and you don't need to change the template for jutsu creation.

Gako no Kikemone: This needs a cooldown. Also, this needs a specific size and what specifically it can defend against. A good place to start would be the Jutsu guidelines for what you are looking at for relative power. Also where does the wall come from? Does it just jut out of the ground?

Hari Kuchukasou: For range you can just put "self". While on these skates I'm assuming the user moves at their usual max speed since it says nothing about a speed boost? Also, the muffling of noises needs to be quantified in some way. The Cooldown should be longer than the duration.

Kaginari Hyou: The cooldown for an A-Rank jutsu should be significant and cooldowns should remain unchained by the user's rank. For duration just put "Instantaneous" and mention that the spike will remain on the field until broken. The jutsu needs set damage capabilities and the mechanism shouldn't just be where you look, they should be physically sending chakra through the ground. Also, there needs to be some kind of indication that the technique is coming to allow for counterplay.

Amatsu-ou no Tenjoukai Ensei: SS-Rank jutsu are not allowed to be taken as clan jutsu.

3Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Empty Re: Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Mitsuko

Mitsuko

D-rank
I decided to take down the Kekkei Genkai and left the clan with a Unique Advanced element, that Being glass, I hope that is okay.

Second Off I altered a few of the jutsu's and I hope that is okay as well, aside from all of that I hope this is all better now.

4Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Empty Re: Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
I see this more as a clan specialized discipline than an advanced element. As an advanced nature it begins to encroach on crystal release.

5Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Empty Re: Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Mitsuko

Mitsuko

D-rank
What would u Advise I do?

6Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Empty Re: Kochitsu Clan-Finished I hope Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:06 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Something similar to the Kaguya clan or Gaiso clan perhaps? Have them take doton as their primary and maybe katon and just give them the ability to work with amorphous minerals? That would give them the ability to work with glass.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.