You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aisu Masaru

Aisu Masaru

D-rank
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aisu Masaru's Book
Chapter one: The boy that 'exists'
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The boy that exists[private/invite only/no kill] My_dar10

My memory remains hidden from me, my soul remains lost, I have waited for many, many months and weeks, but nothing ever changes, I continue to wander in this place like a ghost, there's no relative for me, no friend, no history, what I do know is that my name is Masaru, as for my surname, or anything of the sort, I know nothing. My past self hated the world, with a passion too, I never understood why, even the most idiotic dense person could tell, from my words, I was miserable, was I lucky to have forgotten my horrid past, perhaps it was not horrid as it seemed, why did I want to sever all connections with this world, it's not like we can live in another world, beside this world, but the words sent to me by my past self, they were simple yet brutal, filled with hatred, reading it, I felt as if it was choking me....It was painful beyond comparison, I seemed ready to destroy my life if it was this world's fatal end. Somehow, there's a feeling inside me, a feeling of insecurity or in other words..I feel as if I am foreign to this world, as if my existence doesn't belong here, this feeling, it hurts.

So said the boy as he wept, not knowing why was he fated to be the one that kills and destroys, the boy still, sat there and waited for his soul to become one with the graveyard, to be capable of becoming the merciless destroyer, why did he accept such a quest from his old self, he did not know, he was nothing more than a normal boy, or so he thought, his memories may have gone and for no return for all one might know, but the boy continues to obey the demands of his past, he knew not why, he was awfully alone, and did not know that this sickening feeling of loneliness, this bitterness was the reason, he has no purpose, and nothing to accomplish aside from becoming death.

The young boy would fall on his back on the dirt of the graveyard as he locked up at the moon through the mist and the clouds, it was his only friend, his only partner, his solace.

The young boy would regain his stance as he realized he was hungry, the young man had gone through three days without a bite of food or a sip of water, and so he went into the shopping district in order to get what might fill his hungry stomach, and so after buying them he would walk back, back to the graveyard, ignoring the smiles and the happy expressions on the faces of people around him.

Wondering about his true purpose, why he exists, he so far existed, but never did live, locked up in his cell of isolation, a jail no one seems to free him from. The young boy eventually returned to the graveyard where nukenin rested, was he one of them? He wondered, and asked himself a frequent question that never seems to leave him be: “Who am I?!”

The young man would merely glare at his meal, lost in thought, why was he torturing himself, why must he obey the past, and be enslaved by it, he could easily soar the sky as a free hawk if he wanted to, but sadly this hawk was chained by chains of sadness, happiness he could never attain, not as long as he remains chained by those chains of sadness, by his isolation.

The boy cleared his head and devoured the food he brought for himself, he's gotten sick of the torture this struggle this pain, all that gloom, and creepy air was choking him, behind every grave lies sadness, that sadness was covering Masaru like a coffin, the young shinobi would glare at the moon as he spoke:

“Hello there”

Insanity? No, it was merely, isolation, that which gripped his heart, he wants to live, not to only exist, his isolation keeps him from doing so, perhaps a push from a real friend might bring light to his escape route from this boring sadness.

As the night continued the young boy would finally decide to get a little breather, to ease the tension he's been living in, to breath a little and bask in the beauty of his surroundings, and so he moved to a beautiful forest bathing in the moonlight, where he decided to lay down leaning against a tree with both of his palms placed at the back of his head.

“Am I fated to die alone, isolated from the world....I would like myself a friend too...”

As the boy said so with embarrassment and sadness a slight blush shone on his cheeks and so it began raining, and rather harshly too.

“That's just great....”
“Tch...who needs friends anyway. My birth and death, should mean nothing but destruction.....This is how it should be, I save nothing, I merely erase”
He said so denying his own feelings and going along with orders he received from the past, soon enough he snapped out of his delusions of destruction inspired by a dark hidden past, and he spoke once again:

“.................Still having a friend.........Would be....Nice.” He spoke so softly as he lowered his head for a second, only to raise it once again, continuing to gaze at the glittering stars of Kirigakure.

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
OOC: I'll have a post up. I just don't have Internet and I'm not doing this over a phone. Once its setup, I'll post. Sorry for the wait

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.