You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde walked around the hospital healing people again. Today was another boring day at the hospital, and the people there were being rude as all get out. Clyde sighed as a kid said I was wrong, and he was right.
"I am a doctor. I know what i am doing. Take a seat, and relax."
"No! My mommy said.."
"Your mom isn't a certified doctor now is she? Shut up, and take a seat. I am sick and tired of hearing you going on about this every time we meet."
Clyde sighed, then smiled.
"You are going to drive me crazy."
"My mom said that you aren't a good doctor. She said you always half acts all of your work, and never spend any time."
Clyde glared at the child, and went to tend to the child's wounds.
"Lets meet that mom of yours afterwards. We need to have a little talk."

Clyde finished tending to the kid's wounds, then walked with the kid to his mom.
"I made sure that your child's wounds wasn't half assed like you told him it was. I don't find it professional, and also you should watch what you say around children. If you said it to another doctor your son's wound would have probably been done wrong, because you are insulting their life's work."

Clyde walked out the door to the outside, and went to the bun stand.
"I have grown to like these. They are so good!"
Clyde looked around at all the people passing by, and smiled. It was a beautiful day! Clyde felt a hand tap his back, and turned around to see the mom he went off on.
"I am sorry for saying that. I just felt like it was possibly, and that we just got stuck with a bad doctor. It was really just me putting all my stress onto you."
Clyde smiled, and undid the bandages on the kid's wound.
"The way I did it was..."
Clyde went on a long complex medical rant.
"Oh thanks! Those hot buns are on me!"
Clyde handed one to the mom and the son, and smiled. They walked away after giving him money.

Clyde really was starting to like being a doctor!

[Word Count:381]

Shinigami

Shinigami

D-rank
Shinigami takes a step inside the village of the leaf. "Disgusting..." He mummers to himself, seeing all the little ninja play. "Why teach and tell them to play when they will be killed by these very ninja." He never understood how teamwork would manifest itself in them, because he was never part of a village. Walking slowly through this village, he sees a stand that is selling a treat, hotbuns. There was some dorky looking kid holding up the line, ranting about how he wasn't a terrible doctor or something of the sort. Then, watching him hand money to the two people, Shinigami thinks for sure he's a bad doctor. Bribing people so that don't talk about how terrible you work is? How foolish. Following the boy who began to walk away, Shinigami flicked him in the back of the head. His deep voice almost surprised him when he talked above a whisper, and said "Hey. You. Did you just bribe those people because they called you a shitty doctor?" Pointing to the people that were carelessly spending money on baked desserts, he turns back to the boy. He stares the kid dead in the eyes, showing his silver eyes to someone for once. 

There was much Shinigami needed to learn about Konoha, if he wanted his 'plan' to be able to start turning into motion. Maybe if this boy wasn't a terrible doctor, he would even recruit him. But once again, he was getting ahead of himself. He was still a genin. Biting his tongue a bit, Shinigami was thinking that he should train later. Become strong. In high hopes that he was not attacked by any creatures or people, he decided he  would do it alone. Still staring at the boy, he asks him, "So, what would your name be" wearing the same emotionless mask of a face when he talked. Ninja must never be able to read his expression and exploit it, so he has trained himself to get rid of it entirely.

340 Words Total

3The misfits [No kill, private, invite only] Empty Titles annoy me Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde looked over at this new boy, and felt the same feeling when he met Antanas and Shutai. He sighed at this, and heard the kid talking about a bribe. He looked at the kid, and his eyes flared up.
"I didn't bribe them at all. They gave me money for the hot buns, because she called me a bad doctor when I spent my time and effort into the kid. I did just as good or better of a job then any other doctor would do! If you want some proof of my medical skills, then come to me when you get hurt. I treat all my patients like family!"
He looked at the kid, and glared. He heard the kid ask for his name with no emotion at all.

"You need to show some emotions. I know they tell us not to, but I see no point in not. I am Clyde Kusomono of the Kusomono clan. I am a genin of Konoha, and I specialize in medical ninjutsu."
He looked at the kid, and felt weird. He turned around, and walked away straightening his scarf.

[Word Count: 189][Word Total: 570]

Shinigami

Shinigami

D-rank
Hearing the boy going on about how great of a medical ninja he was made Shinigami's emotionless mask break for a split second. The boy was a funny one, and made him grin. Quickly reforging the mask that made him who he was, he told the boy, pulling out his kunai, "If you are such a good medical ninja" he cuts down his arm, a quarter of an inch deep, pulling the boy in his direction. "So you're a skilled medic?" he grins, looking down at his slashed arm. If this boy could actually heal him with ease, he could find him in a position when putting his plan into action. 

Last edited by Shinigami on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

5The misfits [No kill, private, invite only] Empty Titles annoy me Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde looked over at the man to see him cut a quarter of an inch deep into his arm. Clyde looks at it weirdly.
"You want to test my medical skills with that puny cut? I can heal much greater, then that."
Clyde walks over to the wound, and puts his hands over top of each other. His hand lit up, and he started healing the wound. He smiled, and wondered what the man could possibly be thinking. He slowly rebuild the tissue, then finally healed it to look brand new.
"Is that good enough?"
He looked over, and suddenly remembered his first meet up with Shutai, and Antanas.

"That should about do it. I just need to make a cast. Oh, also come back in a month for this. If it starts hurting apply ice around the cast."
"Okay, thanks mister.. uh..."
"Kusomono."
"Yea thanks Clyde Kusomono."
The little boy went to his mom happily after Clyde applied the cast.
"So how much do we owe you?"
"This one is free."
"Thank you. Here take this, and buy some lunch."
The mom handed Clyde some Ryo, and then left. Clyde took off his medical gloves, and left out a sigh of exhaustion. It was a long day, but it was a good one. Clyde thought of all the people he healed, and smiled. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard his stomach pleading for some sushi, and steak. Clyde decided he should take a lunch break, and left the hospital.

Clyde walked from the hospital looking left, and right for the restaurant. He started getting worried that the hospital nurses might miss him, and worried he would never find it. Clyde took a quick look around to see a hot bun stand. He smelled the rich aroma of hot buns. Clyde wasn't interested, and walked by the stand. He then noticed the restaurant he had been looking for. He smiled, and walked towards the restaurant. He almost started drooling thinking of the steak, and sushi there. It was to die for.

Clyde walked into the restaurant, and ordered his food. He watched them make it, and got stuck in a trance watching the sizzling. He then snapped out of it when the guy told him his food was ready. Clyde paid the price, and left with a bag of food. He was going to eat it at the hospital.

On the walk back, Clyde ran quickly. He was almost too excited to eat. He then turned the corner, and slammed right into a man with black hair and red eyes. He looked at the man, and felt something inside his mind that was telling him he just made history.

"Oh I am sorry. Here take this, and buy some more. Have a good day." Clyde gave the man some Ryo, then started walking away. 

Clyde was completely speechless. He didn't know who this man was, and why he asked so many questions. It was all so much for Clyde so he decided to take it step by step.
"My name is Clyde Kusmono. I am part of that spider clan, and use it quite often for medical purposes. I don't like candy, because I know all the horrible things that come from eating it."
Clyde straightened his scarf, and started to make himself look calm, and collected. Clyde was very confused, and spotted a forehead protector on both of their heads.
"Oh! You guys are ninja! I am one too!"
Clyde looked back at the black haired kid and started getting a bad feeling about this people. They didn't look  all that friendly. Clyde walked passed the candy man or whatever his name is, and looked towards the kid with the black hair and red eyes.
"You don't look healthy. Can I give you a quick check up?"
Clyde opened his backpack, and pulled out various examining tools.
"You looks so odd. I think it might be beneficial if I figured out the cause of your hair, and eye color. Your body doesn't look healthy? Can I check your blood pressure?"
Clyde noticed he was being very weird.
"Oh, where are my manners? I am a genin named Clyde Kusomono who specializes in medical ninjutsu, and I think you might need some. You really do not look healthy at all!"
Clyde ranted on about a whole lot of medical terms, and noticed he did it again. He was being a complete weirdo. Clyde stopped talking, and turned around back towards the candy man.
"Hey candy man? Why do you follow this unhealthy fellow around? Is this some kind of petty theft attempt?  Do you plan to murder this unhealthy kid? If you plan to have this kid die, then I would just wait a few days. It looks like he will die very shortly from whatever illness he has."
Clyde started noticing how the tall guy had bandages on his face.
"OH MY GOD! You are sick! What illness? Are you hurt? Can I please do a check up? Can you come back to the hospital? Can you stay a few feet away so we don't catch your illness? I can help you free of charge to heal  you. I know of this tanning spot that will be perfect so you aren't as pale as you are now, and I really think I should examine your body!"
Clyde went on, and on not knowing when to shut up. Clyde had good intentions thought. He knew he could help this kid out, and very much wanted to. This kid looked skinny, pale, and unnatural. Clyde really didn't know what to do anymore, and thought of taking this kid by force to the hospital. He thought that might be a bad idea, and made that his plan b. His plan c was to walk away from this kid.

Antanas asked him to join him.

Clyde looked back at the Antanas, and almost laughed at the silly request. He laughed thinking this guy didn't know the first thing about training. Clyde would never join this guy in a million years! He looked like a low life! Why would Clyde just go off with some man who spends money on candy. Candy is so bad for you! Clyde sized up the man more, and at this point Clyde chuckled. Clyde saw this man had a long road ahead, looked like he had no experience teaching, looked like he would beat the crap out of him and call it "training," and he looked like he couldn't teach him any medical ninjutsu. Clyde decided from this what he was going to do. He laughed at the offer, then said.
"Sure. Only if we bring the sick kid."

Clyde really hated how nice he was sometimes, but there weren't any senseis left in his village. Clyde would never want to be stuck at this cruddy hospital his entire life. He loved being their, but he was never going to be able to become strong enough to beat more candy men that pass by.

Clyde took the "sick" man's hand. He ran over to the hospital excited to see what this man's deal was.

At the hospital, Clyde pulled out a bunch of books from the shelves. He went on for what seemed like fifteen minutes just making a stack, then Clyde spread the books on the table looking at the man for a few seconds. Clyde quickly flipped through the pages, and said his findings.

"A blood bender, black hair, and Haemophilia. Hmmm."
Clyde flipped through more pages, then did a check up on the man.

"That is odd. It seems your body is frail! Oh! I got it! Clyde flipped quickly through one of his books, and put his finger on a page proudly.
"You are a Shutai who belongs to the Chi clan! That explain everything."
Clyde closed the books, then put them away.

"I am Clyde, and I want you to join me to train with the candy ma.. I mean Antanas."

Clyde smiled, and pulled off Shutai's bandages.
"What do we have here?"

"Oh, I am sorry." Clyde looked at Shutai horrified that he offended this kid. He heard the candy man ramble on about how strong he was, and Clyde sort of tuned it out. Clyde started wondering if his training was going to be anything like it was last time. Clyde started freaking out in his mind that he would go through something far worse! Clyde quickly pushed these thoughts aside, and noticed the kid had tears he was trying to hide.

"It's fine. I got just the thing for it."

Clyde ran over into his "medical office" which was a desk in the corner of the room. Clyde ran over, and quickly looked through drawers.
"Not there. Nope. Maybe here? I think I put it here. Found It!"
Clyde pulled out a small container of a white paste. Clyde looked at the fancy medical term, and confirmed what it was. He looked back at Shutai, and smiled.
"I found it! It's scar cream. You just apply small amounts to the area, then rub it around till you can't notice it. It helps to lessen scars dramatically. This container is almost out so you might need to get some more while around the village when you run out."

Clyde loved being a doctor sometimes.

"I am going to get ready for training, and eat my food. If you use blood in battle, then you probably would need someone to help you. I don't fully understand your blood powers, but I am pretty sure you have a chance to bleed to death. Hey want some steak, and sushi?"

Clyde pointed to his bag with two bentos in it, then smiled at Shutai.

"Where did candy m... I mean Antanas go? I kinda tuned out what he said except for training, and something about him being stronger and beating up tons of people."

Clyde walked over to the bag of food, and pulled out two hot bentos. Clyde handed one to Shutai, and said.
"I go two because I was really hungry, but my eyes are defiantly bigger then my stomach."

Oh the good old days when Clyde was weaker. Clyde knew he was way stronger now, and felt he could take on the world. He imagined what he would become.

Clyde would walk around on the front lines healing, and helping thousands of people. He would become the best medical ninja. He would kill millions of the evil, and heal thousands. He would become the greatest medical ninja ever in konoha, and every other village. He would become feared by everyone evil, and kill them. He would have gotten rid of his dark side, and all the horrors it gave Clyde. Clyde shuddered at the thought of the darkness.

Leave Thread

[Word Count: 1812][Total Word Count: 2382]

Last edited by Clyde on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shinigami

Shinigami

D-rank
After slicing his wrist, the medical ninja heals it with no problem whatsoever. "Hmph. I guess you are pretty good." He nods to the boy, interested that this boy is such a good medic. "I'm going to have to leave this town. When I come back, I want to talk to you." He nods to himself, his emotionless mask being reinforced with every word. "Good day." He leaves, hoping the kid has a terrible day. Walking to his so-called home in the forest, he remembers his past.

+++++

Growing up, Shinigami had a loving family of a father and a mother. They would cook together, eat together, and do everything as one happy family. His dad taught him ninja skills, as he was far away from any academy to learn from a sensei. Teaching Shinigami basic techniques, he picks up his dad's techniques easily. The, his father showed him his favorite jutsu of all, what he called the Sharingan. What his father would do, was make is eye turn red and have three black commas appear in the middle of his eye, on a ring. He said that this jutsu would help him see better, and that someday Shinigami would have it too. He wanted it right that moment, but his father said no to him. He said that in order to get it, he would have to come close to dying. Not wanting to die, he drops the idea and looked for more jutsu to master. His father taught him fireball techniques when he was aging to 15, continuing to learn until he was 16. Proud of his new jutsu, something terrible happened to his mother.

Shinigami pressed his hand on his forehead, seeing that his mother was falling ill. Asking her what was wrong, she wouldn't respond. After her death, his father changed a large amount. He went from being the compassionate father he used to be, and began to drink and blame things on him. One day, Shinigami was so fed up with his father, he marched right out of the door and didn't look back. Walking into a dense forest of some sort, he would not look back to his old home.

Pushing aside giant vines and leaves, Shinigami walks into a giant forest, looking at all of it's creatures. They were huge. He saw snakes the size of some of the largest trees, slugs the size of building, centipede the size of a street, and much more horrific creatures. The first year he spent trying to survive in this forest were not the best. All of the creatures attacked him, and would not let him eat food without biting or scratching him. He gets fed up with the stupid forest, and begins to sleep on top of the highest trees, where the beasts cannot get him. Standing in these high trees, he found apples, peaches and other fruits he could eat that the animals could not reach. Finally able to support himself with food, he heads to the ground to see what the animals are doing. Just then, he saw a baby panther about to fall in a river and get thrown up stream. Running as fast as he could possibly manage, He jumped into the water, and swam the baby back to it's mother and brought it ashore. Instead of attacking like it usually did, the panther began to rub it's head up against him, purring as the large cat cuddled and warmed it's small child.

Noticing disasters going on all around the forest, Shinigami helps the animals in need. He starts gaining the liking of these creatures, and becomes very happy. He was able to make friends with these giant monsters, and some would even bring him food. As he aged to 19 years old, he was fit from training and strong. He would see people throwing trash haphazardly on the ground like the jungle was their trash can, and throw the trash at him. Cussing and screaming, the people would yell at the animals as if it was their fault. Siniga had pity on people like this, because it seemed like they where so caught up in what they had to do they never worried about the animals. Every once in awhile, he would receive gifts from the hunters in the forest, usually large pieces of meat. Learning to eat as fast as the panther, it finally gives him a den to stay in. Flattened grass and scraps of fabric were his bed, but they were much more comfortable than the hard trunks of a tree. Finally waving goodbye to the panthers and other forest creatures, Shinigami walks straight into some sort of village inside the forest, to look for something to do.

+++++
Remembering his father's insolence and pointless violence, Shinigami desires to kill something. Just then, he spots a duck wading in a small puddle. He walked up to the unsuspecting creatures, each step bringing forth their inevitable end as a smile would begin to reveal itself, slowly widening as his cold, mad eyes targeted the nearest one. With haste, his hand would grab a kunai out of his pouch, one of his fingers resting itself upon the cold, sharpened metal as it was taken out of its resting place, held tightly within his right hand. His left would reach outwards, grasping one of the duck's necks tightly as he would prevent it from being able to breathe the life sustaining substance that is oxygen. As this poor, defenseless creature would struggle against the Genin's grip, flapping it's wings violently, Shinigami would slowly bring the sharpened edge of the weapon closer and closer to the duck's neck, each inch bringing forth a sooner death than before, and each second lurking by as the end of this creature was sure to come. Soon, the weapon made contact with the creature's feathers, caressing them gently as Shinigami himself would considering giving this poor, insignificant creature a quick end. Such a thought though wouldn't entertain him, wouldn't give him the rush he needed, the pleasure he sought after, and so, instead of cleanly decapitating the duck, Shinigami would instead begin to slowly press the kunai against the creature's neck, cutting the feathers, though not the flesh entirely.

Sounds of a gasping creature could be heard as the knife continued slowly moving in a back and forth motion, cutting each soft layer of the duck's skin, drawing droplets of blood which would begin to leak down its neck. Oh yes.. This indeed was what Shinigami wanted as he could see the pain with the creature's eyes, especially after he loosened his grip around it slightly so it wouldn't be able to die before he had his fun. By now, the weapon he would be using broke the skin entirely, beginning to instead cut the important and vulnerable parts within. The more he continued, the more blood would leak out of the wound, and the more he pushed on, the more pleasure he felt. He continued this action of his for what seemed like a few minutes, even after the poor, suffering creature finally died from the injury afflicted to it, and soon enough, his weapon made it all the way through the skinny neck that kept the animal's head attached to it's body, causing the head itself to fall over, landing within the bloodstained grass below. Gently twitching after killing this helpless animal, he brings it to the leopards, feeding it to them. They eat the entire duck in around five minutes, and nuzzle Shinigami. His malicious intent is put away, and he smiles at the creatures. "I'm going to have to leave for another village" he starts, rubbing their heads as they look at him with saddened eyes, "It's Kirigakure no Sato. I have some business to attend to." Shinigami thinks of his organization, and the roots he must place in all villages.

Setting his head down on one of the Leopard's stomachs, he gently strokes the black fur that covers it's body. "You don't want me to leave do you?" The large cat purrs, confirming Shinigami's suspicion. "I have to. The fate of this world depends on it." He slowly puts his hand up and grasps the air, as if receiving power from it. The animal growls, threatening him. It was as if it was telling him, "If you try to leave, I will kill you." Shuddering a bit, Shinigami rolls around, and eventually drifts off into the dark plains of sleep, his body slowly shutting off to reserve and create energy, so he is left rested the next day.

Leave Thread

STR E -> D (750/750)
SPD E -> E-3 (450/450)
END E -> E-2 (225/225)
PER E -> E-2 (225/225)
REA E -> E-2 (225/225)

[143 Words Remain]

2018 Words Total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.