You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Takeshii sat patiently in his families garden tea table, he had sent a letter to Kenji his sensei that he was back from training and that he wished to speak to him. In the letter he said that he would be recuperating from his training at his family home. He hoped that Kenji would be ok with Kenji meeting Takeshii at his own home. He was aware that it wasn't entirely appropriate for someone of Kenji's rank to be meeting his subordinates somewhere so personal, if Takeshii had anything left in him from his training he would have certainly met somewhere better like the temple. But as it stands he did not.

The table was set with a glass in front of Takeshii and one opposite of him. The tea had not been pored yet. It was polite to wait for the other party, and pour for them first, so Takeshii would wait patiently and meditate in the mean time.

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Tumult and tension surrounded Kenji, this was not new, being a Sannin he had to accept the demanding nature of his position. However in the midst of the conflict to come, he was contacted by one of his former students. He was one of Kenji's brightest students, Takeshii. It truly shocked Kenji when he left for a more specialized training. If any of his students possessed the ability to flourish in any environment it was Takeshii. His resourceful and and versatility always impressed Kenji. To be honest, Kenji was gaining quite the reputation for being too strict of a sensei, as many of his students didn't last, but if any of his former students were capable of enduring the demands from Kenji, it was Takeshii. In the letter that Kenji received, Takeshhi requested to meet with Kenji at Takeshii's home to talk. Kenji was more than willing to oblige his former student's request as he was immensely interested in Takeshii's adventures.

Dressed in all blue jumpsuit, Kenji made his way to Takeshii's home. Upon Kenji's arrival, he spotted Takeshii in the garden sitting calmly. A table was set with a pitcher of tea on it. A smile rose at the sight of his favorite beverage. Once he reached a few feet from the table, his presence was noted. Kenji nodded reached out to shake Takeshii's hand. "The garden looks phenomenal as always, I can only hope the tea is as good as I remember. It is good to see you Takeshii." After the casual greeting, Kenji took his seat.

Training: 267

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
When Kenji arrived, Takeshii rose and gave his former sensei a polite bow and shook his hand.

"The garden looks phenomenal as always, I can only hope the tea is as good as I remember. It is good to see you Takeshii." After the casual greeting, Kenji took his seat across from Takeshii. Takeshii was glad to see his former sensei in such high spirits, it would make his request much easier to ask.

"Thank you Kenji-Sensei. My mom made her specialty. Ginsing Spice Tea with Rasberries, I hope you like it!" Takeshii said with a slightly childish grin, as he took the pitcher and offered to pour Kenji a glass. If Kenji tasted the tea he'd taste a slightly sweet tea with a surprising zing that lingered on the tongue after swallowing, and an after taste of freshly plucked berries. "She made some honey ginsing tea as well, if you'd prefer." He'd state gesturing towards a second green pitcher to the left of the plain white one which held the rasberry tea.

"Anyways, you're probably wondering why I asked you to come over. As you know I left during a crucial time of the team's development for my own personal training. I feel very guilty over leaving the team at such a critical time, and I wanted to apologize to you personally for my absence. I'd like to ask you for your forgiveness, and I'd also like to ask if you would accept me back as your student." Takeshii bowed his head in respect and waited for his sensei's response. He prayed that he wouldn't be too upset.

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Takeshii's purpose for meeting with Kenji was not so casual in nature, he wanted for Kenji to take Takeshii back as his student. The Sannin sat back and sipped his tea. This was unexpected, given Takeshii's leave he thought he'd never get to help him to progress again. After a few more seconds of thinking and sipping, Kenji finally leaned forward. With the cup placed gently on the table, the shinobi looked at Takeshii. "Takeshii, I will glady take you as my student. And please, no apologies needed. You had a decision to make, and I respected it, always will. Well, as a shinobi of Kumogakure, I am now responsible for getting you back in shape. However, there are things I need to attend to, and also, I'm sure you're not quite ready yet. Let us enjoy this leisure, these moments might be far and few between." Kenji laughed evilly. Once again, the reason why many of his students didn't last was apparent, he was a cruel person at times, reveling in the agony of his students... but it was out of love.

Training: 456

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
The seconds rolled on forever, Takeshii felt like he sat for hours before Kenji finally placed his empty tea cup down on the table and answered.

"Takeshii, I will glady take you as my student. And please, no apologies needed. You had a decision to make, and I respected it, always will. Well, as a shinobi of Kumogakure, I am now responsible for getting you back in shape. However, there are things I need to attend to, and also, I'm sure you're not quite ready yet. Let us enjoy this leisure, these moments might be far and few between." Kenji gave a wickedly sadistic laugh.

Takeshii was aware of his mentor's methods, and how sadistic he could be. Hell the first time his old team trained together it was a sparring match against Kenji, which turned out to be a set up to get the team to fight a bunch of make believe bandits.

Takeshii chuckled, "Hey, remember that time you got those two guys to blow up our training hall, and told me and Ren to fight them? I've always wondered what you would have done if we ended up killing eachother?"

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Takeshii began to laugh as he remembered their first training session as a squad. He posed a question. What would I have done if you all killed each other... I think the answer is obvious... A new training exercise would be needed. Kenji gave grim smirk after his response, and then began laughing. He was serious though. I cant believe you would ask such an obvious question. It did make him glad that his teachings were memorable. Of course he was tough on his students, he had to be, but he always made sure to never put more on them then they could handle. He was sure that Takeshii also remembered the preliminary tasks he gave them before the finale of having them face the bandits. It was never a doubt that you two couldn't handle the task.

Sipping from his tea once more, letting the delcious herbal beverage soothe his taste buds. All he could do was give a thumbs up, gesturing the wonderfulness of the tea. Kenji suddenly realized the time. "Takeshii, I just realized that I have a conference to attend. As the Sannin of Kumogakure they wanted me to give a speech to the Chuunin. Including a day of specialized training, all to take their shinobi prowess to the next level. As my student, you are welcomed to accompany me. If you thought my methods used to be cruel... I have a special cruel training crate that I reserve for Chuunin."

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
A time passed after the question was posed when Kenji smirked, then chuckled, then answered.

"What would I have done if you all killed each other... I think the answer is obvious... A new training exercise would be needed." Kenji gave grim smirk after his response, and then began laughing. He sounded serious though. "I cant believe you would ask such an obvious question."

Takeshii remained silent, he was actually asking what Kenji would have done if they had killed the bandits, but figured the answer would be the same so didn't push the question a second time.

"It was never a doubt that you two couldn't handle the task." Kenji finished before returning to his tea.

"Thank you for your confidence, sensei." Takeshii said giving a genuine smile.

Takeshii sipped his tea, and Kenji gave a thumbs up showing his admiration of the flavor.

"Takeshii, I just realized that I have a conference to attend. As the Sannin of Kumogakure they wanted me to give a speech to the Chuunin. Including a day of specialized training, all to take their shinobi prowess to the next level. As my student, you are welcomed to accompany me. If you thought my methods used to be cruel... I have a special cruel training crate that I reserve for Chuunin."

"Oh, this I must see! Thank you again, Kenji-sensei." Takeshii said excitedly finishing his tea and leaving his glass on the table as he rose. He placed a lid over the tea and the other bowls and grabbed his items.

"I can never be too prepared with you, sensei." Takeshii added smartly.

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
It seemed that Takeshii was more excited than Kenji. He nodded as Takeshii grabbed his things. Like a sturdy mountain, Kenji stood tall and strong. With a subtle flex, a wave of chakra was released from his body, blasting his jumpsuit off and revealing a blue suit.  "I have several of those jumpsuits." They now made their way to the Administration district where Kenji was scheduled to speak and then initiate a training exercise of his choosing to expose the new Chuunin to some next level training. Kenji began talking about some of the training he had planned. He spoke with glee.

They arrived to the lecture hall. His eyes reaching up to the clock on the wall inside, he was just in time. Outside the entrance to the main hall where he would be speaking was Kasfara. The friendly yet ferocious giant blue lion. With a big smile, Kenji gestured to his combat partner. "Takeshii, this is Kasfara, Kasfara this is one of my students, Takeshii." Kasfara was about to speak until he heard Kenji being introduced. "O" Kenji peaked his brow and began walking to the entrance. He walked through, "Takeshii, hang out with Kasfara. Don't be afraid, he wouldn't hurt a mouse."

With every stride, he could feel more oxygen leaving the building. It seemed everyone was in awe. They never expected to see the Sannin speak in front of them. This might be their only chance to hear his voice. This was not because Kenji was a recluse or a snob... he was a busy man. The daily tasks and duties of a Sannin were like none other. First, you were expected to report to the Kage on a frequent basis. You have to take on the most difficult and dangerous of assignments. Most requiring years of preparation and months of execution. We're not even going to talk about the training. Finally, he was trusted to mold the most talented Genin and Chuunin. The task of producing a Jounin, Sannin, or Kage was a tough task. It is always assumed that a Sannin's student will go onto one of the titles listed above. Therefore, if Kenji wasn't avaliable for cordial conversation, he couldn't be blamed. His busy schedule did not include him being married either, as that was not something special to a Sannin, but it was time consuming.

Kenji grabbed the microphone and began to speak to the crowd.

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Kenji stood and flexed blasting his clothing off and revealing a blue jumpsuit. Takeshii couldn't help but chuckle a little. "I've got plenty of those jumpsuits." The blue lion sage said nonchalantly as the pair made their way to the administration building.

They made it just in time for Kenji to prepare himself for his speach. Just outside the main doors to the main hall there was a peculiar blue lion, which Takeshii presumed was either a pet of Kenji, or one of his masters. Which honestly isn't much of a leap. How many blue lions do you see, like ever? And on top of that Kenji's nickname is the 'Blue Lion' Sage.

"Takeshii, this is Kasfara, Kasfara this is one of my students, Takeshii." Takeshii could see Kasfara's mouth move to speak, but before he could Kenji's name was announced over the PA system. Kenji's brow rose and he began moving towards the entrance, before he left he turned towards the genin to tell him to chill out with Kasfara, the apparently harmless Blue Lion. Takeshii watched his sensei stride between the rows of eager young shinobi. With each stride he could see the looks on their faces melt away in awe as the Sannin of the Hidden Cloud Village approached his podium. Takeshii turned back to Kasfara.

"It's an honor to meet you Kasfara." Takeshii stated genuinely with a deep bow of respect, "May I ask in earnest whether you are Kenji's teacher or companion?"

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Takeshii and Kasfara walked into the hall and stood against the wall adjacent to stage. They watched as Kenji walked on and took the microphone. Kenji’s student expressed his pleasure in meeting Kasfara. He then inquired to Kasfara if he was Kenji’s sensei or partner. Kasfara answered, “Before Kenji became your sensei, much like you, he went off to train on his own for quite some time. He went to train in the art of Senjutsu. There he had to fight against Kasfarians(giant blue lions) that were much larger than myself. I trained him in advanced combat tactics that helped him dominate his opponents. As his sensei I helped him physically. Shortly after his return to Kumogakure, I chose to come down and fight alongside him as an equal. Oh, the speech is beginning.”

Good afternoon. I am Chikara, Kenji, head of the Chikara clan exclusive to Kumogakure. First off, I would like to congratulate you all on your recent promotions to Chuunin. I am sure all that are currently assigned to squads are getting great information from your respective senseis, but I am here today to give you all specialized training that will set you apart from all others, training that I underwent during my travels. I will begin with an overview of what we will be doing.”

It took Kenji a little less than 10 minutes to finish the speech. “Alright, now it time to get started.” Kenji had already explained what they were about to do, and it seemed like none of them wanted to do it… Kenji walked off stage towards Kasfara and Takeshii. Kenji looked back at the Chuunin that were reluctantly getting out of their seats to begin training. His eyes shifted back to Takeshii. “Am I asking too much of them?” He said with a smile.

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Takeshii was taken aback by Kasfara's tone and demeaner. He figured that since he was a lion he would be more fierce and feral, but no. On the contrary he was calm and sophisticated.

“Before Kenji became your sensei, much like you, he went off to train on his own for quite some time. He went to train in the art of Senjutsu. There he had to fight against Kasfarians(giant blue lions) that were much larger than myself. I trained him in advanced combat tactics that helped him dominate his opponents. As his sensei I helped him physically. Shortly after his return to Kumogakure, I chose to come down and fight alongside him as an equal. Oh, the speech is beginning.” The Kasfarian turned his attention to the stage, as did Takeshii.

"Good afternoon. I am Chikara, Kenji, head of the Chikara clan exclusive to Kumogakure. First off, I would like to congratulate you all on your recent promotions to Chuunin. I am sure all that are currently assigned to squads are getting great information from your respective senseis, but I am here today to give you all specialized training that will set you apart from all others, training that I underwent during my travels. I will begin with an overview of what we will be doing.”

Kenji continued to speak, describing exactly what he expected the Chuunin to do for their training exercise. As with all of Kenji's training regimines there was a VERY real risk of death. However, as shinobi that was a part of the job description. If any of the Chuunin didn't feel comfortable with that, and Takeshii could tell many of them didn't, than they should have taken up a different career; like crocheting. Atleast that's how Takeshii felt, in fact his father said that dying was what shinobi were expected to do. They were expected to protect their village and their comrades, and in the end they were expected to die for them. In that regard, Kenji was the penultimate teacher, and everything he did when teaching was to prepare his students for their sole purpose; which is to die. Takeshii considered this while listening to Kenji, when he was finished he smiled. This was the exact reason why Takeshii wished to be Kenji's student. NOBODY could prepare him for being a shinobi better, and he felt that anyone else would make him weak.

“Alright, now it time to get started.” Kenji stated, and walked back off the stage towards Takeshii and his blue feline comrade.

“Am I asking too much of them?” He said with a smile.

"Just enough, as always sensei." Takeshii said with a grin, "I'd like to apologize to you Kasfara-Sensei. When I saw you I felt that you would be fierce and aggresive, but from our brief discourse I can tell that dispite your appearance you seem to be calm-minded and open-hearted. I shouldn't have judged you so carelessly without first trying to get to know you." Takeshii said directing his full attention to Kasfara and giving him a short but genuine bow of respect.

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Silent scared faces filled the room. A sight Kenji relished. Without fear, what was life. A life without danger and challenge was not worth it. It was wierd though, Kenji's philosophy. He didn't encourage a remiss existence, but knew that the more remiss one was, the less they would be. Basically, the more mistakes made, the less you will make. The more danger you encounter, the better you become at avoiding and handling danger. This was always the underlying moral to his ambitious training. It was for pleasure or to scare, but it was to make them better. Kenji felt that was why Takeshii out of all his students were able to remain. He understood the message. The life of a shinobi was filled with unknowns, and Kenji prepared them as best as one could. What better way to prepare for danger than to face it head on.

As expected, Takeshii didn't think he was asking anything unreasonable of them. Afterwards, Takeshii had admitted that he prejudged Kasfara. Based on his species/appearance, he assumed he would be very agressive. Rising up uncontrollaby was a fit of laughfter. Kenji was weakened to the point of having to hold on to Kasfara. The blue lion just glared down at him. Finally, Kenji explained his amusement. "You wait till you meet his siblings, you will go back to your presumption quickly." It was true, Kasfara was unique among his peers. "Kasfara's siblings made many attempts on my life. They were and are ruthless. However, after becoming a lion sage, we did reach a mutual respect for each other."

They arrived to the crash grounds. It was where some of the most vicious birds resided. Many of them possessing wind and lightning affinities. Kenji spoke to the Chuunin. He had to yell over the loud chirping, crackling of lightning, and the loud wind. "HERE AT THE CRASH GROUNDS... YOU ARE THE PREY... YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE 3 MINUTES HERE." The crash grounds was a long stretch of land that sloped upwards. Long lanky trees were scattered all over. The beasts of the area sought the perches out for stalking. The backend of the crash grounds, were so high and home to so many metal deposits, that getting struck by lighting was a good possibility. Also, the crash birds were more vicious up there. However, on the downhill after passing the peak, was serenity. That area was covered in a cloud of fog that made the crash birds sick but it was safe for humans.

Looked to his side where Takeshii was, "my uncle took me here when I was promoted to Chuunin. I was forced to last two days... not three minutes" He would leave out the fact that he was hospitalised for a month. "I'm afraid this will get dangerous, I'll have you merge with Kasfara. You will be able to see what's going on but be safe as well. Kasfara is going to place his paw on your neck." A white light would emit from Kasfara's paw, absorbing Takeshii, and placing him in an entirely blue void where he shared Kasfara's senses. So Takeshii would see, hear, feel, taste, and smell what Kasfara felt.

The looks on the Chuunin's faces varied. Some looked afraid, others looked determined. Many braced their weapons and some made hand seals. "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" A bolt of lightning shot out of Kenji's sword, it drew all the birds to the vicinity.

Jutsu Used By Kasfara:

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Takeshii's heart felt apology was met with laughter from his sensei, which prompted Kasfara to leer at him. Takeshii looked on confusedly until Kenji regained his composure.

[color=blue]"You wait till you meet his siblings, you will go back to your presumption quickly. Kasfara's siblings made many attempts on my life. They were and are ruthless. However, after becoming a lion sage, we did reach a mutual respect for each other." Kenji stated after he had caught his breath.

They departed, Kenji, Takeshii, Kasfara, and the Chuunin. Soon arriving at the Crash Grounds, a tall mountain with mist at the bottom and swarms of what looked from afar to be buzzing locusts or birds. The sunflowers in Takeshii's eyes took shape and his pupils dialated allowing him to get a closer look, indeed they were birds. Black birds with three eyes, Takeshii recognized them as Yatagarasu.

Yatagarasu:

They were a rare bird only found in the Land of Lightning, they're third eye was said to have the power of foresight, but more than likely it merely evolved the ability to sense chakra flow or see heat. Something along these lines. Regardless, the breeding habits, and lack of food higher up in the mountains made the birds extremely aggressive. Takeshii's father once told him of a time he saw a small murder of Yatagarasu devour an entire mountain elk in less than a minute.

"HERE AT THE CRASH GROUNDS... YOU ARE THE PREY... YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE 3 MINUTES HERE."

Kenji looked to Takeshii and spoke briefly,  "my uncle took me here when I was promoted to Chuunin. I was forced to last two days... not three minutes. I'm afraid this will get dangerous, I'll have you merge with Kasfara. You will be able to see what's going on but be safe as well. Kasfara is going to place his paw on your neck."

Which the blue lion did, upon which a light enveloped Takeshii and he was transfered into a blue void. He could see two openings which he presumed were Kasfara's eyes. Out these windows he could see everything that was going on outside. He could also hear everything going on around him, and strangely enough he could feel sensations around his body. The breeze flowing through his hair, his hands on the ground. The whole thing took some time to get used to, but soon he settled in. Just soon enough for Kenji to point his sword to the sky and let loose a bolt of lightning that attracted the Yatagarasu, what others simply call crash birds.

"Let the Games begin!"

The birds swarmed around the chuunin swooping in to swipe at them. They came in droves, and they clouded the sky. Some chuunin swatted at them, some hid under tree trunks, some tried to use jutsu which the birds simply flew around. It was like nothing Takeshii had ever seen before.

One chuunin was over taken by the cloud of birds, but was able to fend them off by using a jutsu that enveloped his whole body in electricity. However as the birds blasted off, Takeshii could see that large chunks of flesh was missing from him, his left cheek dangled from his face by only a thread of skin. Making his teeth perfectly visible through the gaping hole in his face. The whole cloud of birds targetted this one young boy and overpowered him, picking his bones clean within seconds. His screams of agony rattled Takeshii to his bones, and made him feel something he hadn't felt in a long time. Fear. He pushed this feeling down, and replaced it with something else. Acceptance. Acceptance that at any point in a shinobi's life, he might die. Death was just part of his life now, something that he couldn't allow to faze him.

A minute, scarcely had passed. The whole field was pandamonium, and Takeshii looked on to see what Kenji would do. As brave as he was, he knew he wouldn't have survived this at his current abilities.

'Kenji went 2 days in this? No wonder he's so strong!' Takeshii thought to himself, being merged with Kasfara, he figured that the lion would probably hear his thoughts, and feel his emotions as well.

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Slashing. Chirping. Explosions. Heat. This was what chaos was made of. The hopeful Special Jounin had their mettle tested... to the extreme. They were doing quite well. Kenji was pleasantly surprised. He liked to think this progress was because of him. Through his insistence of stricter training. For quite some time, the recent shinobi of Kumogakure had appeared not up to the full task of being shinobi. 

Kenji channeled a high pitch frequency through his katana, that generated a numbing screech. The birds scattered. There were only two Chuunin that were severely hurt, one was almost nothing but bone. I read about this Chuunin. He has the unique ability to cast a Genjutsu that needs no trigger and anybody that looks at him, including animals will see him as a carcass. Kenji dispelled the illusion and saw that the birds had did substantial damage. If it was not for his possum Genjutsu, it would have been much worse. 

"Fantastic everyone. I hope this session was helpful and gave you all some insight into what it takes to be a shinobi. You need to know danger well, so you can avoid it as much as possible, yet still be prepared when a clash is inevitable." The Crash Grounds were swarmed with Special Jounin. They escorted the Chuunin to the Kumo hospital.

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Kenji emitted a high pitch frequency that hummed in the sky, Takeshii could hear it like a dog whistle inside Kasfara whom he could feel make the slightest cringe at the sound. Cat's have superbly sensitive hearing, if it bothered the birds Takeshii could only imagine how it was bothering Kasfara.

"Fantastic everyone. I hope this session was helpful and gave you all some insight into what it takes to be a shinobi. You need to know danger well, so you can avoid it as much as possible, yet still be prepared when a clash is inevitable." Kenji said as the scene regained some kind of order from the chaos. It seemed that the Chuunin which Takeshii had seen die had actually used a Genjutsu to feign death. Quite clever, and it seemed there was one other chuunin that had suffered a grievous injury but the others seemed to make it out all right.

Soon special jounin swarmed the field and escorted the Chuunin out of the Clash Grounds and to the hospital, leaving only Kasfara, Kenji, and Takeshii.

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji smiled luminously, clearly satisfied with his teaching. He was knocked out of his trance by Kasfara. The giant blue paw knocked Kenji to the ground. "Stop gloating all the time" Kenji planted his hands into the ground, preparing himself to lunge at Kasfara. Bellowing inside was his kindred fighting spirit. Near the top of his peeve list was Kasfara exercising his strength advantage over. Mainly because, it wasn't just a sign of Kasfara's physical dominance, but it was a tell tale sign of Kenji frailty. It really got under Kenji's skin when his frailty was exposed, especially in front of his student. In his charge stance, Kenj's features changed drastically. His appearance taking on that of a feral lion now. His skin turned a pale shade of blue, his hair extend to his lower back like a mane. Kenji smiled as he knew Takeshii had seen this form once before. The reason he began to smile because he would show his student the perfected form. His skin tone and hair reverted back to normal. There was only one physical change, and that was barely visible. Glowing like cherished emeralds were his eyes. They were directed at Takeshii. "I've perfected the art of Senjutsu. I'm now able to control my transformation flawlessly granting me greater control"

Kenji returned to all the way to normal as the green glow in his eyes receded. "This is not a good place to get into a skirmish, let's head out."

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
"Stop Gloating all the time." Kasfara said in a disapproving voice.

To which Kenji responded with a show of power, his body transformed into his sage mode which Takeshii knew all too well. His body looked ready to pounce, but than it took a step onwards. It transformed again. This time back to normal, with the exception of his eyes which glistened emerald green.

"I've perfected the art of Senjutsu. I'm now able to control my transformation flawlessly granting me greater control" Kenji said to Takeshii.

"Whoa..." Takeshii said as a nervous rush of electricity traveled down his spine raising his hairs on end, he could almost feel the pressure of Kenji's presence baring down on him like a heavy fog. He felt in that moment what an Antelope must feel like when hunted by a lion. Like at any moment this powerful beast could pounce, and if the beast touched him with the intent to kill, than there would be NOTHING the Antelope could do to prevent that.

"This is not a good place to get into a skirmish, let's head out." Kenji continued as his eyes returned to normal and the fog lifted.

"Sounds good Sensei." Takeshii said. He would follow his sensei wherever he wished to go next.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.