You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Era (Solo, No Kill) Empty A New Era (Solo, No Kill) Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Chapter One: Broken  

Toshiko had a plan for the day. Something that he would have to achieve before the day's end. He awoke that morning to memories of nightmares during the night. Nightmares of that same fateful day that had been haunting him over and over and over. There was no one he could go to. No one that he could talk to. He felt trapped. Completely trapped as the memories of the day repeatedly played in his mind eating away at him until there was absolutely nothing left. His father. His mother. Everyday the child in him would awake, hoping to find them in their room. Everyday he would feel okay just for a little bit. Everyday he would simply forget just for a short period of time that they were both gone. His loving, caring mother was dead, and she was never ever coming back. His father, was out there, on the run someone harming someone else. He didn't know for sure, but he could damn sure infer. He knew that he was going to have to go after him. One day, and one day soon their revelation would begin. He knew it in the back of his mind, and thought that there was nothing that he could do to stop it. No matter what he said or thought, Toshiko was scared simply because he didn't know what to expect. Part of him hoped to find the same old, loving caring father that he had known his whole life, and the realist part of him expected to find a manipulative deceitful man who had lose his morality and sense of reason.

Toshiko simply just didn't know what he was going to do. He was in a strange state at the time. Not fully crossed over to his dreams, but in the void between his dream realm and sleep passing through complete oblivion with nothing populating the area but his conscious. after a few more moments of this, he forced him self awake, and sat up in his bed. That was yet again. His past was affecting his life almost every day now. He wasn't sure that he'd ever be able to forget. Toshiko sat up in bed, and then looked up at the ceiling for a few brief moments taking a bit more time to think. After this, he got up from his bed and stepped onto the floor as he stood. He then walked over to the door, and opened it. After this he would walk down the hallway, and go to his rather large kitchen and made himself a biscuit. He sat down upon his couch, eating it as he sighed. After he finished, he went over to the shower, and took his clothes off before stepping in and cutting on the water. Toshiko stood in the shower, allowing the water to soak his body and his hair and he held his head down staring at the shower floor. It was all too much for him to take at that very moment. Just too much. The thought of it just seemed to cause him physical pain, and there wasn't really much that he could do about it either. It made him scared, but also made him motivated. There was no time for scared. He'd have to give it his all if he wanted to survive. That was it. Toshiko finished up his shower, and put on his ninja gear. He was still a bit moist from the shower, making him a bit cold after stepping out of it. Despite this, he knew that he couldn't just sit around all day. Every day would come with a different challenge to face, a different story to tell. Anything and everything crazy and hectic you could imagine would be going on throughout the various different things that happened in his life. Toshiko had to be ready for all of them no matter what it took. Training, getting stronger, and protecting people were his only priorities in life. he wanted to be the best of the best. He wanted to be a hero. He'd have to get there quickly without being left behind. Toshiko didn't hesitate for another moment. He walked towards his front door, and opened it stepping onto the busy streets of konoha. there were people. People everywhere it was a bit overcrowded and the stores were lined up everywhere. Despite this, things weren't wrong. People were having a bit of fun. He didn't want anything else other than to see people happy. Toshiko gave off a slight smile as he looked at the people, seeing small children running around and playing together. it was a nice change. Sadly, it wouldn't last long. Toshiko nodded to himself, and attempted to make his way towards the forest so he could train. "Hey Toshi Sensei! Wait up!" Toshiko stopped dead in his tracks only running a few feet, and turned around. He looked down, and saw a small child in front of him looking up to him. It was his friend and student, Kamiko. Toshiko had met Kamiko a while back when he was vandalizing buildings by spray painting the walls of buildings all over the village. Toshiko thought he was just a bad kid at first, but he had only done it due to loneliness. His brother was a artist at heart who was sent out on a mission, and died there. To honor his brother, Kamiko started painting his works all over the town so that everyone in the village could see them as that was his brother's dream. He was just attempting to fill the void caused by losing a loved one. Toshiko knew that feeling all too well, and that was probably why him and Kamiko managed to get along so well. Kamiko decided that he wanted to go under the training of Toshiko since he was more skilled, and ever since that day the two would train lightly from time to time as Toshiko would undergo training from His teacher Aethir. Toshiko looked down to kamiko, and smiled at him. "Hey there Kamiko! It's been a bit hasn't it?" Toshiko bent over so he was on Kamiko's level of height, and then ruffled up his hair. Kamiko's cheeks turned red, and he shrugged off Toshiko's hand "Hey quit it with that! I don't need you treating me like a baby you forget that i'm your equal! Just because you're my teacher doesn't mean you get to treat me like that!!!" Toshiko didn't yell back, but simply showed that he was sorry. "You're right You're right. I promise i won't do it again. So what do you wanna do? You up for a little training?" Kamiko seemed to be debating this for a bit, and then finally answered after a bit of waiting. "Sure then no problem. What are you gonna teach me today Toshiko Sensei?" Toshiko wondered about that. He didn't really have anything planned as he wasn't really thinking that he was going to run into Kamiko on this one. There were a few things that he could teach him, but he wasn't sure if that was the best option. Aethir's methods of teaching were effective, but were a bit too advanced for Kamiko seeing that he was still academy level. There was only so much that could be taught to him without him getting seriously hurt or killed. Aethir thought the same thing about Toshiko, but Toshiko ended up saving the day and defeating the animal that he was put up against. Would that be the same deal for Kamiko? Toshiko wanted to believe so. Kamiko was really realyl strong and had a lot of potential, almost more than Toshiko himself. but Toshiko didn't think that it would be worth putting his life at risk for training. He wasn't sure about any of it. Maybe there was a risk there that he could take. Just maybe. He didn't know. It was a great risk that may just cost the boy his life. Toshiko couldn't sit there and ponder it anymore. He had to run it by Kamiko before any others so that's what he was going to do. "Okay then kamiko. I know that last time i offered you this, i ran into that crazy criminal guy and had to try to stop him. but since that's taken care of, i may just have something that you can do just fine. It should be fun, but it could also be deadly. So as of right now, you have exactly two choices. The first one being that you and i can just have a good old fashioned spar, or you can fight this really really powerful animal that i took on. I'll tell it to go easy on you." After Toshiko spoke the final words, Kamiko looked a bit sad. After only a few more moments that sadness turned into sheer rage. "Stop doing that Toshiko sensei! I'm tired of you always treating me like a lesser. You always act like i'm the weakest thing in the world! You don't have to tell anything to go easy on me! I can take it at one hundred percent and still win. If you don't believe that, then i guess i'll just have to find another sensei!" toshiko didn't want that, and he didn't want to make the guy angry either. He simply wanted to make sure that he didn't get hurt. Toshiko saw that, but he wasn't sure if Kamiko did. Toshiko was never going to attempt to be hostile back either. He was just simply going to have to go with the flow and make sure that Kamiko managed to last. "Okay then Kamiko. I'm sorry. You don't have to find another teacher. I just want to make sure that you don't ever get hurt. That's kind of my job as your teacher. While i understand that, i'll just have to suck it up and let you do this. Come on, i'll take you to where it is." Toshiko jumped up to the rooftop and Kamiko simply nodded and jumped up after him, and the two went from roof to roof until reaching the gates. after reaching the gates, Toshiko simply let himself walk off the edge, and skid down the side until he reached the ground. he turned around, and stared up to a hesitant Kamiko who was still at the top level semmingly afraid. "It's okay Kamiko it's easy! "I'm not scared okay! I'm coming down now!!!" Kamiko carefully walked off, and kept his balance skidding down the side and landing on the ground. Toshiko smiled to him approvingly, and then gestured for him to follow as he ran out to the very outskirts of the village. Once they made it there, they were met with land, and then a cliff. It was the same cliff that Toshiko had stumbled upon with aethir. In front of them, there would be a great waterfall making pleasant, peaceful noise as the water reached the river that laid down below. Toshiko sat upon the edge, staring at the wonderful sight that laid  before him remembering the day that he first saw it.

Memories:
Toshiko remembered that day in full detail. The beast that he had beaten completely respected him for that, and that was the same beast he was going to use to fight Kamiko. Kamiko sat down upon the edge of the cliff next to Toshiko, and he also looked at peace. Kamiko would then turn to toshiko with a bittersweet look upon his face. "Toshi Sensei......." "what's up kamiko?" I'm just, I'm just really glad that i met you." Toshiko stared at Kamiko for a while, and then smiled to him. "I'm glad that i met you too. You're a real friend and a awesome student. Tell me Kamiko, do you remember how we met?"  That day was kind of life changing for the two of them. Both of them had learned a lot of things about being people from each other, values that they held on and utilized to that very day. Toshiko also managed to recall the day before that, his very first mission.

The bet has been won~:
"Toshiko, do you know why i wanted you as my teacher?" Toshiko looked over to Kamiko with a look of a bit of curiosity. He had always wondered that. "Why?" "It was because of that day. The day that you stopped the bad man." That day had still been fresh in Toshiko's mind. It was the day that everything changed for him. But he could see how that made Kamiko want to be his student. He looked up to him as he had looked up to his deceased brother. It was as if Toshiko was there to fill the void, and he was okay with that.
"Okay Kamiko. Let's get on with your training. Do you trust me?" "yes. yes i do." Toshiko smiled, and grabbed Kamiko by the shirt collar. He braced himself, and then hopped off of the cliff hurling towards the water down below. Toshiko focused chakra into his feet, and then pushed himself towards the waterfall only a few inches in front of him. His feet collided, and he stuck to it with Kamiko still in his hands. Kamiko looked as though he had just seen a ghost He slowly opened his eyes to see that they were still alive. toshiko skid down, and then walked onto the lake and put Kamiko down on it as well. "WHAT THE HECK TOSHIKO SENSEI!?!?!?" Toshiko said nothing. He didn't even face him. He was looking towards the waterfall. He smiled and pointed towards it so Kamiko would turn to it to see the large sea serpent emerging from the water and letting out a large screech. It stood up completely, gazing towards the pair. It stared at toshiko, slightly nodding to him. Toshiko smiled, and then moved to the side lines. "He wants a training session. Can you show him what you did with me?" The serpent nodded, and screeched once more. It's voice alone seemingly distorted the area, and Kamiko was sure that it was going to give him a run for his money.

"Alright Kamiko. You can prove yourself by winning this fight. My friend here won't be holding back on you i'm sure of that." Toshiko leaned up against the large rock near the bottom of the cliff, and stared towards Kamiko nodding. He was trying to reassure him, as Kamiko seemed to be a bit nervous. Kamiko stared back towards Toshiko, and then nodded to him as well before turning back towards the large sea serpent. "Alright big beast! I'm ready for ya!" Kamiko seemed to be a bit cocky, but despite that Toshiko had faith that he would come out on top. The serpent simply paused for a few moments, and then decided to engage in battle.

The large dragon like creature held it's head directly up facing the clouds, and then opened up it's mouth. condensed chakra started to form in it which converted to a large ball of water. The serpent then shot it's head back towards Kamiko, and quickly fired the large ball of water towards him. Kamiko stood still for a few moments in awe of the large blast, reacting to it at the last second. Kamiko jumped to the side and the large water ball collided with the lake, causing the rebound to strike kamiko and sending him tumbling through the air. Toshiko looked a bit worried for a moment, but Kamiko would redeem himself. Kamiko caught himself in mid air, and then landed on a tree. Using the tree as a launch pad, he jumped towards the large serpent, and kicked it in the face. The serpent fell back upon receiving the attack, and went sinking back into the water.

Kamiko let himself fall back to the ground, landing on the water and using his supernatural walking technique to walk upon it. "Hmph! Is that the best you got Toshiko Sensei! If that's the case then i'll need to fight you next cause that was weak!" Toshiko was a bit shocked that Kamiko had managed to do that. He was way stronger than Toshiko expected him to be. Kamiko smiled to him, and then started walking towards him. Toshiko said nothing in return, simply looked up and smiled as he pointed towards something behind Kamiko. Slowly, Kamiko turned around to see the large sea serpent emerging from the water once more. Kamiko seemed to in shock, but Toshiko had already saw that coming. The beast had done something similar in his fight with them. "You're going to watch out Kamiko. I know you've got a lot in you like me, but still he is pretty strong."

Kamiko looked back to Toshiko for a few brief moments, and then nodded, jumping out back towards the lake. Toshiko thought that the fight was interesting, but he was getting a bit tired of it. "You two may carry on! I will be back to check on your progress in a bit!" After speaking, Toshiko looked towards the water fall that was only a short distance away from their current area. Toshiko ran towards it, and then jumped down, landing on the water below which lead out to a large ocean. It seemed to be pretty dull in all honesty. There was nothing breath taking about the scenery. Despite this, it was beautiful. The ocean was calm and the sun was just beginning to set. Toshiko enjoyed seeing things like that. It made him forget about his past, and anything else that would have been causing him issues. It was one of the few things left that made him openly happy.

Toshiko walked away from the ocean, and towards the moderate sized beach that was just a few inches away. He laid down on the sand, staring off towards the ocean. He sighed loudly, and smiled. He finally felt at peace. He would sit there for what seemed like forever, with a fulfilling feeling throughout his body. "Yup. That was easier than i expected it to be." Toshiko heard the strange voice coming from only a few feet away from Toshiko's current area. He would have ignored it, but his state of peace had completely deteriorated. He figured that he might as well check out what the guy had been doing. Toshiko sighed loudly, and got up to his feet. He started to walk around the corner of the beach, and then he saw him. There was a normal looking man there with short brown hair and wearing all black clothing. There was something a bit strange about him. He had several blue chains connected to a rock, that seemed to be made out of his own chakra.

Toshiko had never seen anything like it before, and it looked like a quite effective technique. The man would continue on manipulating the strings, and then pulled up on them, throwing the large rock up into the sky. After this, he would cross the strings, tightening them and literally crushing the rock into nothing but a array of pebbles. Toshiko was in a bit of shock. He had never seen a usage of chakra like that, nor had he seen anyone with enough strength to crush a boulder to mere rubble. At that moment, Toshiko decided to finally speak up. "Wow sir. You are pretty strong being able to do that." The man looked surprised for a few moments, and seemed to think that Toshiko was a enemy. After a few moments, the hostility was gone and he spoke up with a smile on his face. "Why thank you. I'm Kentaro. Kentaro Uzumaki. Those strings i were using are called chakra strings."

"I'm Toshiko Uzumaki!" "Another Uzumaki hm? Well, i guess i could show you a thing or two about chakra strings if you want."
[/center]

Word Count: 7899

PER: D-D-3 (1175/1175)

SPD: D-2>D-3 (450/450)

Fuuinjutsu: C-A

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.