You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investigation [No Kill, Solo, D] Empty Investigation [No Kill, Solo, D] Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Masayo

Masayo

D-rank
Masayo had made a deal with Renji to start her first mission alone. Actually she got to manipulate Renji his words from a team mission to a solo mission. She said that doing a mission alone would show her real abilities and possibilities. Renji could not agree more but he insisted on a team mission because then they would definatly achieve their goal. The Yamamoto was a bit disapointed in his words. Did he mean that Masayo was not capable of doing just a mere D ranked mission?

An irritated sigh escaped between her lips as she lay back in her couch. Renji was already gone to the orphanage to his job. Masayo unrolled the scroll she got for her first D ranked mission. When her hands unrolled the scroll completely she began to read it out loud.

"A woman is worried that her husband is cheating on her, it is your job to stalk him and find out if this is true. Report your findings directly to her. The reward of this mission will be 70 ryo."

Masayo closed her green tinted eyes and a small grin could be seen on her tanned face. For her this wasn't a hard mission. Just looking for clues and information about the man. It was perfect mission for her and with this she could also test her own skills of solving things and looking behind the obvious. Now it began to get interesting for her.

She walked toward the stairs and went to take a relaxing morning shower as usual. Her hair got washed with Aloe Vera Shampoo, makes your hair feel soft and smooth. The foam was washed away over her body before she stepped out to dry her hair. She heard a knock on the door. "I'll be there in a sec!" She shouted so the person could hear it. With her clothing on and the towel still around her neck to dry her hair, she went to open the door. To her suprise she saw Renji with a hurried look. "What do you need, Renji?" With his finger he pointed to the keys to his locker. Masayo quickly ran and went to get it for him. She threw it at Renji and joked, "Next time don't forget it alright." A loud thud closed the door and now Masayo was ready to go on her mission.

She took her rapier alongside with her, one can never be too safe. She closed the door and walked outside. First she went to visit the woman who had requested this mission. A single knock on the door and then Masa waited for a reply. A woman opened the door, with a curvy body and long maroon hair. Why would someone betray a beautiful woman? Masayo walked in without getting an invite.

"I took your request about your problem with your husband. I shall be sure to have my eyes open at any time, ma'am. Don't worry. "

The woman had informed Masayo about how late and when her husband will leave the house. Masa sar of the roof of the house to be sure when he will come home and leave.

A few minutes later she saw him walking outside to go to his work. At least that is what it looked like, but what was he really planning to do. Masayo jumped off the roof as soon as he was behind the corner. The Yamamoto followed him very casually between the crowd. Of course she hadn't forgotten her camera to take picture as evidence. The girl saw the man walking past his work. This was getting interesting... The crowd slowly vanished as the two were walking past the shopping streets. Where was he heading to? Masayo saw him entering a small street. She jumped on the nearest roof to look at it. She saw the man entering a certan club, but she couldn't quite figure out what kind of club, but she did take a picture of him walking inside the club. Masayo jumoed down the roof and looked at the flashy sign. Monkey Madness... Where did she hear that name before? Of course, she read about it in a magazine. It was in the top ten... gay bars? Masayo heard someone coming and she quickly climb on the roof again after taking another picture.

"This must be enough to prove that her husband is a homo..."

She whispered to herself and left once more. The next day she had printed out the pictures and went to the man's wife.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but, your husband went to a gay bar. Here is my evidence."

As Masayo told the woman that she threw the pictures on the table. Right on that moment her husband walked inside. As he saw the picture he directly went to his husband and told her a lie. "I can explain this!" He yelled. Masayo could not do anything else than grin. Such a typical lie should be banned from the world. As the girl saw the two fighting and yelling she slowly walked out with her mission done.

862/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.