You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moving Forward [Solo] [No Kill] Empty Moving Forward [Solo] [No Kill] Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
"I'm done waiting around mom. I'm finally going to make a difference. I hope I'll make you proud." With these last words, Nayoko stood up from his mother's gave, looking down at the flowers that he had brought. She never really liked flowers, he thought has he turned away. But it just seemed like the right thing to do. Everyone else always brought flowers, so why shouldn't he.

As he walked over to the gates of the cemetery, he turned back for one last look at his mother's grave, and then down slowly to his pendant that he had grabbed in his hand. He couldn't remember even taking it out. He felt the tears starting to well up, unbidden to his eyes once again. Not here. not now. I need to be strong. I need to keep being strong.

"Nayokooooooooooooo!" The call snapped his out of his momentary stupor. He snapped his head up in time to see his sister, Kioko, running toward him. Her long black hair flowing in the wind. She got that from her mother. "Hey Kioko," he said, wiping the single tear from his eye. "Ready to head home?" She nodded the affirmative, pretending not to notice the tear. Instead, she started talking about her day, her work, how dad was doing, all of the normal stuff. She was always so considerate. He smiled as he pulled her in for a quick hug while they walked.

It's time to move on. Being a Genin isn't enough anymore. Its time to move on.

Besides, Nayoko was pretty sure if he had to rescue one more cat from a tree, he would go crazy....

[Exit]

WC: 292

Training
Speed: E-1 to E-2 (150/150)
Endurance from E-0 to E-1 (75/75)

Leftover WC: 67

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.