You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Empty Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Mission apple...stuff:

Aethir, resting at home, groaned loudly as he had a newspaper over his face, bored out of his mind. "I don't even know what I'm doing now..." he sighed, the paper slowly slipping off his face, onto his ground. As he lazily looked at the paper, he eyed the mission wanted section, Aethir listing each mission he's done so far... "Wow, you do one mission, more pop up...Even the same ones..." he sighed, then blinked, noticing a mission he hadn't done before. "What's this...? Something at the dock...?" he blinked, slowly rising. He grabbed his jacket, slipping it over his red shirt, picking up the newspaper and headed down to the mission office, wanting to accept the mission. When he got there, the guy behind the desk spoke of someone else taking the mission with him, and informing him of a rendezvous point. Aethir nodded, slowly leaving the mission board area.

+++

Aethir, zipping down to the docks, enjoyed the wind rushing past him, a huge smile on his face as he came to a stop, noticing a person who fits the description in the mission description. "Right then..." Aethir nodded, rushing onto a pier, finally coming to a halt. The men paused what they were doing, slowly turning to...no one, Aethir having had dashed quickly behind a few boxed on the pier. 'I forgot...! Someone else was coming here...' Aethir gulped, slowly nodding. "Should I wait? I should, shouldn't I? ...Yeah..." Aethir sat behind the pyramid of crates, eyeing the end of the pier as people walk on and off the pier, loading and unloading boxes. He waited, trying to see if someone that looked like a ninja would come and assist him. "...I don't even know what this person looks like..." he sighed, sticking out his tongue with a smile, returning to stare seriously for this other person.

Word Count: 318

2Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:12 am

Yato

Yato

D-rank
The message came by hawk, pecking at her window in the wee hours of the morning. She'd let the bird in only after noticing the note tied to its leg. The message it contained was short, consisting only of a name, a location and a single white feather. It was easy to guess what was expected of her; this man, this Hanzo Himura. He'd crossed someone out there, and had been marked.

How it was to be marked by the organization; gain too much power? Interfere with thier work? Refuse to cooperate with them?  And once you were marked, death could come from anywhere. A bit of poison slipped into your food, the whore in your bed. If you were lucky, death was quick and painless; you never saw it coming. It was simple as someone bumping into you out in the street, sliding a knife between your ribs before you could react and walking off. She'd hoped that tonight would be easy. It never was, but one could hope.

The morning had been spent gathering information; the basics that she needed to know to complete her assignment. There wasnt anything special about this man-- he was a drunk from what she could gather. He tended to spend his time down at the village docks, no doubt frequenting the taverns down there witha  group of friends. As for what his history was, there were rumors of Hanzo once being a pirate aboard a ship. Perhaps that was why he'd been marked? The information wasnt hard to come by; a few informants beat up here, some threats there and it was all hers.

She'd even gone so far as to check the mission board for more information. She'd been in luck; there was a wanted poster for this man. It was low enough ranking that she was able to do it, but it came with a catch. Someone else had signed up for the mission. Normally, the female prefered to accomplish a mission like this alone, but given the target, a bit of help couldnt be so bad. After making the propper arrangements with the dispatcher, the female left for home to prepare herself for the mission.

~

Every movement was well practiced, fluid. Weapons laid out across the white cloth, each unique with thier purpose and method. As she picked and chose each weapon, ebony eyes sparkled with excitement. A hip pouch filled with kunai was strapped to her her right side, alongside a slightly smaller pouch that contained the feather and envelope. After grabbing and throwing her headband on, and a quick glance into the mirror, she slid open her window and jumped out. Thats right; she jumped out a second floor window.

Fuck gravity.

Chakra filled her legs as she fell and roated in the air, allowing her to absorbed the impact and convert it into more energy as she leapt forward. The ground beneath her window? Crater, undeniable proof that she'd used this method many a time. Her foster mother wouldnt mind it normally, if it wasnt in the middle of her flower garden. As the female moved forward, the flower petals flew into the air behind her, kicked up by sheer force and speed. Daisies, petunias, and roses-- no. No. Screw the roses. She was not going through this; her foser father would kill her if she trampled the roses. Kill her dead, and use her as fertilizer. Not worth the risk.

Down to the ground, her form racing through the streets of the darknened village. The world was a blur to her; flashing lights, people talking jibberish, thier words indescipherable. She was agile enough, making her way through the streets. Dodge the elderly lady, vault the snot nosed child, slide beneath the moving food cart-- fuck, nearly lost a finger. Oh well, gotta keep moving. The wind whipped past her, howling in her ears and almost leaving a 'tunnel' of sorts as she sped through the streets. Maybe it would be easier to use the roofs? Naaaah.

It wasnt long until she came upon the village docks. A few people were loitering about, not seeming to be doing much beyond taking up space and stealing oxygen... Her 'partner' had to be around here somewhere...

708/1000

3Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir sat where he was, eyeing his shoes before noticing someone approaching the docks. "Is that them? ...Mmm....I don't know..." Aethir eyed the female, slowly, pondering to himself by rubbing his chin. "But how do I get her attention? ...Hmm..." Aethir ponders to himself, staring at his index finger. He then grinned, pointing next to the female as he began to fire small tiny shock bullets to her right side. "Not trying to hit her, but hopefully she sees these..." he nodded, small raiton sparks traveling quickly in her direction. He then heard a voice sounding like it came from the direction of the tanned man. "Whash going on 'bout those lights?!" he shouted, Aethir slowly looking to his right as he heard the man get up to walk over to the crates. As he got close, Aethir stood up to point a finger at the man with a huge smile. "Bang...!!" he shouted, staring with a huge smile, the man blinking with an obviously confused look on his face. The ronin eventually sprinted away from the man, Aethir stopping by the female with a smile. "So! ...Mission? Aaaaaaaare you my partner~?" he smiled, slowly looking at the tanned man waddling over with two more of his guys, shouting slurred insults at him. "Please....say you're my partner..." Aethir smiled, a bit worried that he might have to take out these goons without the help of his partner if this person wasn't them.

Aethir's Chakra 240/250

Jutsu(s) Used::

Word Count: 565

4Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Yato

Yato

D-rank
Her purpose was relatively simple; she was a tool. The tip a blade, one that was to remained hidden, tucked away from view until her master wished for her to be known. And when that time came... her purpose was always the same; kill. Her target this day was Hanzo Himura; a drunken sailor. She was supposed to have help on this day; someone who was not apart of her organization-- but she knew how to operate like this. This wasnt her first rodeo.

Perhaps this was him; the man making his way over to her after attempting to gain her attention with a jutsu -- she'd seen him long before he'd noticed her. The female had sharp eyes for someone of her power.

"So! ...Mission? Aaaaaaaare you my partner~?" Amatsu blinked at this man, not saying a word yet but instead looking beyond him, taking note of the three men making thier way over to them. "Please....say you're my partner..."

Amatsu nodded to this, drawing free her Kunai as the trio made thier way over. She could tell by the way they were moving about that they were at least some what, if not completely, drunk. The bottles of alcohol each one seemed to sport only helped further that assumption along. In fact, she was pretty sure that, despite not being able to smell them yet from thier position, they all smelled like piss and alcohol. Joy... she was going to need a nice, very hot, very long, shower to wash that sort of stench off. Ah well, it would give her just another reason to kick their asses even harder; not that the ryo from the mission and her burning passionate hatred towards bullies wouldn't do that enough.

"Aye, Amatsu. Pleasure to meet you."

Black eyes narrowed as the men approached. The leader was first; as his foot hit the wood of the actual dock, her nose was assualted; the bastard reeked to hell of stale piss, achohol, and --Sniff, sniff-- feces. What. The. Fuck.

This.. was horrible. Taking a deep breath of clean air, the female stepped around her partner. "Which of you is Hanzo?"

Hanzo turned his attention to the duo, he moved his head forward and then back, squinting; as if he were trying to decide if they were really both there, or if he was simply seeing double. He gave a big shake of his head and stood to his full height, dropping several empty bottles down from his hands and smashing onto the ground below. "I'm Ha...Hanzo. Who's assssskin'?", almost every word was slurred as he spoke, and the smell radiating from him only got worse. "You kids need to beat it! Get on! This aain't no place for childrens!"

'Oh god, I can smell his breath from over here. It smells like rotting cabage and baby shit. God.. I don't know if I want to beat him with a bathtub or a dictionary first.', came her slightly annoyed mental musings as she pictured both; Hanzo covered in a corner as she pelted him with book after book, or her holding a giant white bathtub and smashing him over the head with it repeatedly till he passed out.. She hated people who lacked an education due to their own stupidity... they took up space, caused problems... needed eliminated; add in alcohol? She just wasn't happy. She just was bound to not like this guy at all with the way things were currently going.

Spoiler:

5Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir smiled wide to the female's statement. "Amatsu...Yes! Pleasure." He bowed quickly to her, slowly turning to the tanned man. 'Hanzo...?' Aethir paused, thinking for a moment. 'Oh...! That WAS his name, wasn't it...? ...Um... Whoops...' Aethir sighed, chuckling nervously to himself. The two exchanged word, but mostly the guy talking like an idiot, Aethir looking at the two curious before inserting own comment. "Kids?! ...I'll have you know that I'm..." Aethir purposely paused to count his fingers, slow enough so that Hanzo could catch on that he was making fun of him, mocking the man. "I'm legal!!" he shouted with his chest puffed out. Two of the three men slowly progressed closer, Hanzo staring and eyeing the boy with an odd half-awake look. Aethir soon began to fake cough. "Excuse me, there just seems to be something my-" he quickly formed the tiger hand seal, firing two water spheres from his mouth, each hitting both lesser men in the face. "Ah, there we go~! Pardon me." he said in a mocking manner. He turned his attention to his partner, Amatsu, bowing while gesturing over to Hanzo. "After you, madam~!" he said. He didn't wish to exclude Amatsu from helping in the mission...otherwise, there'd be no point in making it a partner mission. He looked over to the now two unconscious men, face soaked and dripping with water, Hanzo looking at both of them and...appearing to be huffing and puffing as he eyed the 'kids' with an angry look, swearing up and down at them... 'Well, the guy looks like he's upset... Though I wonder if she, Amatsu, will need help...' Aethir stared at the girl, blinking occasionally. 'Well...I mean, she looks like she can handle herself...Bah well.'  "Yes yes~! After you!" He repeated, smiling away to his partner, awaiting her to take action.

Word Count: 883

6Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Yato

Yato

D-rank
With an amused eyeroll at her partner's actions, Amatsu lifted a hand and pointed to the metal plate on her forehead. "We are ninja of this village. We have been getting reports of you and your friends... harrasing villagers and starting fights." Amatsu paused for a moment to allow that to sink in to the male's skull. "So. I need you to leave. Like, right now. Out. AS in... Out of Konoha."

The roar of laughter from Hanzo was expected, even the throwing of several bottles( all of which missed by miles. Drunk bastard.) as well as the jeers and sneers of 'Beat it, kid!' Amatsu calmly waited for the ruckus to die down, before speaking again. "As I was saying. We are Shinobi of this village, and we are tasked with removing you from this village. By any means necessary." Those ebony eyes lit up, a large grin crossing her face. But it seemed that Hanzo was already too drunk to give a shit (From the smell of things, he already did).

'For some reason I imagine a corpse smelling better than this guy.... one that's been baking in the sun and heat for a few days..'

"So, my question to you sir, is this... Are you going to leave peacefully, or shall we have to move you with force?"

"So, let me get this straight." Hanzo spoke, words still slurred slightly, as he wobbled a bit where he stood as he took several shaking footsteps forward. "You expect me and my boys to leave because a couple of punk kids playing ninja said so?" At that point the man roared with laughter again, even going so far as to wipe away a tear that had trickled down his cheek. "And one of them is a girl!", said roared Hanzo after wiping the tear away, before he made a very stupid mistake... He moved towards Amatsu, bending down slightly to get a closer look at her.

Amatsu refused to back away despite the horrible smell coming off of the man, or his close proximity. She was too stubborn to show fear, or give Hanzo another reason to laugh at her. As it stood her chakra was beginning to glow, though still far fainter from the full blown brightness that tended to happen when she was truly enraged. She was chanting over and over again in her mind the word 'Calm', trying to keep herself from swinging on the sheer fact that she hated it when anyone who wasn't family got that close to her.

"Why don't you run home to your mommy, little girl!" The man proceeded to make a shooing motion with his hands while chuckling. "Go on, go play with your dolls."

The word calm seemed to just vanish from her vocabulary, and before she knew it she was opening her mouth to retaliate, "Why don't you go take a bath...." It was a fair enough point at least; given this man was one of the stinkier ones.

She could have predicted it if she wanted to. She knew she was going to get a rise out of the man; and at the point when she said what she had she couldn't bring herself to care. So, it wasn't exactly a surprise when he reacted the way he did...

The man stood up suddenly, anger flashing across his face. The kind of anger that got drunk people lit up enough to try and swing. Which is almost what he decided to do. His fist opened and closed for a moment, as if it were deciding whether to attempt to punch Amatsu or backhand her. Having chosen to backhand her he lifted his arm up and sent the back of his right hand towards Amatsu.

Of course.. Amatsu wasn't about to just stand there. She raised her arm, catching his, just as her tattoo began to glow bright - indicating her over abundance of rage, which would knock the drunken bastard off balance. She didn't stop there, though. He had sealed his fate the moment he decided to take a swing at her. Just like she had read she thrust her right hand out towards the man's gut, and just as she was about to make contact with it, about an inch away, she released a large burst of chakra. Her rage didn't stop there, though, as the chakra was infused with Raiton. So not only did she send the man flying back several feet, but she sent him into a brief spasm as he laid there on the ground. "Now my unfortunate friend... you've started a war you're unable to win..."

SPD training:

7Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up! [C-Rank/Amatsu] Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:34 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir relaxed a bit, walking aimlessly around and adjusting his position as he stayed close to his partner while listening to her words. The man spoke, but Aethir was either too dumb or too sober to understand a word he was saying. "Mmm...It's why I'll never drink booze..." he sighed, shaking his head at the slurred words of the man. He turned to look at nearby staring people, either staring AND doing their work, or just staring. As Aethir turned, he saw his partner appearing to be unprepared for an oncoming backhand. He was about to rush in to intercept, but she stopped it with her own hand, Aethir a bit shocked that...such a person could do such a thing. The man then noticed a glowing light, but didn't pay as much attention to it as he did to what the girl had done. He watched the man get 'repelled' back, Aethir speed walking a bit towards his partner to comment on something. "W-We aren't meant to kill the guy you know. We just...need him to leave. Right? Right, I think that's what the mission is..." he nodded to the partner while occasionally glancing over to the man. "Just...letting you know." he spoke, Aethir nodding to his partner. 'I mean...I don't think she can kill anyone~ ...But it's best to be sure.' He inhaled then exhaled, looking over to the man to see what he'd do. He didn't have to wait long as the man began to sprint. However, the sprint was more of a waddle since he was...a bit drunk. Aethir watched this, eventually turning to his partner with a smile. He bowed to her, thanking her for her cooperation, and simply made his way back to Konoha, the drunk and his gang long gone from the docks. 'The mission said get rid of...not kill...I'm certain.' Aethir nodded to himself with a smile, continuing his way down to the village.

Word Count: 1223
Mission 1000/1000

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.