You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Mission name: Dock Clean-up
Mission rank: C
Objective: Remove the troublemakers.
Reward: 300 Ryo
Mission description: A group of roudy ex-merchants has been causing problems at the main docks for days now, and the local businesses and reputable merchants are sick of it. Your group is tasked with apprehending and removing the rouges before they are able to hurt anyone, or themselves, more then they already have. The men in question each have a tattoo of an albatros on thier left shulders; the mark of the ship they once served upon.
Mission details: They're more drunkards then an actual threat, but don't take them as pushovers.

Name: Hanzo
General Appearance: Tall, would be lean if not for the prominante beer-ut he sports; usually walks around without a shirt. Deeply tanned. Slurs even when sober due to an old jaw injury.
Personality: Rowdy, loves to start conflicts then beat people stupid when bored.
Motivations: Strong beer, free money
Fears: Spiders
Other: Take him down, the rest will fall; without him to stir the pot, they have no reasons to do anything.

2Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 am

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t3872-i-dare-say-i-challenge-you-to-a-game-of-fisticuffs-mission-closed#22405

Mission Complete! Awaiting approval and Ryp addition!

3Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Kenny wrote:http://www.narutosaga.com/t3872-i-dare-say-i-challenge-you-to-a-game-of-fisticuffs-mission-closed#22405

Mission Complete! Awaiting approval and Ryp addition!
Approved and Ryo awarded.

4Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:42 am

Kusa

Kusa

D-rank
will take this with Xiah~

5Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:17 am

done with kusa

http://www.narutosaga.com/t3897-mopping-the-deck-with-drunkards-mweheh-c-rank-mission-with-xiahou

6Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Xiahou wrote:done with kusa

http://www.narutosaga.com/t3897-mopping-the-deck-with-drunkards-mweheh-c-rank-mission-with-xiahou
Approved and Ryo awarded to Xiahou and Kusa.

7Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Sun May 05, 2013 7:50 am

Makuasiu

Makuasiu

D-rank
taking this mission on .

8Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Done...here

Word Count: 1060/1000

P.S: I realised that this shoul've been done in groups....please can you accept this mission like this?
I worked on it an hour and now it would be a waste of time.

9Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:21 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Ryo awarded to Owydelu.

10Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
gonna take this mission

11Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:33 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
i finished it i hope it meets you're requirements
tho i didn't have anyone to do it with me at the time

Here

12Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
Approved

13Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:14 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Tsuneo has been paid, enjoy!

14Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t7832-peer-clearance-mission#82139 - done.

15Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:54 am

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
Approved

16Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:28 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Oshiki has been paid, enjoy!

17Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
I would like to take this mission with Kyoto Yoshida

18Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Xross

Xross

D-rank
Taking this mission with Tensei Riven

19Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
I will be taking this mission on with Kidzukai

20Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Mission Complete with Kidzukai Here

21Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:46 am

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Late on this too >,< Forgot to submit lol Seth Lualdi and I are done

http://www.narutosaga.com/t9276-dock-clean-up-c-rank-with-kyoto-yoshida

22Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Requesting to take with Sessou

23Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:21 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
granted~

24Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Yato

Yato

D-rank
Taking this with Aethir.

25Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank, Group] Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:22 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
granted~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.