You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dock Clean-up [C-Rank/ Sessou] Empty Dock Clean-up [C-Rank/ Sessou] Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Mission:

An arrow flew through the air and with a thunk, pierced the wooden door of the Kumori clan compound, right next to one of its member's head. The woman dropped her woven bag full of fresh clean laundry, and screamed with a fright. One of the guards heard her frightful cry and went to check on her. He checked the area for enemies but there weren't any. He looked at the tearful servant, asking her what happened, and with a shaky finger she point at the arrow. The guard sighed heavily as he recognized a mission notice attached to it and handed to another guardsmen to send it to the clan heiress while he calmed Miki down.

A pink haired girl was bathing in her private open aired bath when a guard stumbled in. "Aimi-hime! Aimi-hime! Aim-" he was caught off when the said pink haired girl threw several wash basins at his head, causing him to fall harshly to the ground. Grabbing her towel and wrapping around her nude body, and kicked him where it hurts when she saw a little blood trickle from his nose. I hate idiots and I hate perverts. This is supposed to be a private bath. Private! Meaning no one in here except me. Oh what's that? Curious, she bent down and picked up the arrow, which was bent slightly and seemingly cracking. She signed at the poor quality of it but hummed as she open up the attached note. Ah so she was being sent to the Village Docks to deal with an annoyance....and was being given a partner? Tch, I am perfectly capable of dealing with this on my own. I don't need some punk getting into my way. But fuck, I want the cash so...aw fuck, I'll do it. Aimi looked to her right, seeing a tub of ink, and dipped her hand in it. She pulled out an jet black whip. She snapped the whip, wrapping it around the unconscious perverted guardsman's ankle and tossed him out of her bath and into Rona's room next door.

It was about half an hour later when she left the compound begrudgingly, she was not looking forward to meeting her partner for this mission. So help me if it is male I will throw a hippo at his balls and promptly step on them. Her light blue eyes narrowed dangerously, glaring at anything and everything. She really hates perverts and now because of one, her whole day was ruined. She huffed as she arrived at the meeting point and crossed her arms over her chest, tapping her left foot furiously.

448/1000

2Dock Clean-up [C-Rank/ Sessou] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank/ Sessou] Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Sessou

Sessou

D-rank
The day started like any other, Sessou got up and went through his normal morning routine like usual. He then went to the marketplace as he always does. He bought some fresh produce and bread to take home, and departed for his apartment. When he returned, there was othing out of the ordinary, so he went into his apartment and sored his recently bought foods in his kitchen. He then continued through his routine, eating lunch and then meditating. While he was meditating he heard a single loud knock on his door. He got up and opened the door to see nobody standing there. He looked around and saw no one. He looked at the front of his door to see a note nailed into it. He picked it up and read it, seeing that it was a message telling him that his mission was at the villiage docks to deal with an aggrevance.  He was even being assigned a partner for the assignment! He laughed, he didn't think he would need a partner for such a simple mission like this one, "but at least it's a mission", he thought. Fifteen minutes later Sessou left his apartment ready to take on the mission.
    As Sessou reached the meeting point he saw a girl just standing there, looking impatient and angry. "She must be it!" He thought nervously. She was pissed off for some reason, he could tell by her body language. "She might be a little touchy right now, so I'll go in kind and gentle, casually", He plotted in his head. He walked up to her smiling gently, but not beaming and said "Hi, my name's Sessou, Sessou Yuurei, and what would your's be?"

WC:290

3Dock Clean-up [C-Rank/ Sessou] Empty Re: Dock Clean-up [C-Rank/ Sessou] Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Aimi watched as a figure in the distance headed towards her location. The figure was probably her teammate. The unknown person was around her height, so it was possible he was in her age group; something she was grateful for since dealing with a haughty brat was a chore she was not willing to take.  Seeing the figure was male, she cursed to himself but continued her observation of him. He had a head of black hair and supported a pair of blue eyes which matched his outfit choice well. His outfit consisted of the colors black and blue which gave him this somewhat gloomy air however that was not was his face looked like. He seemed reasonable enough however anyone of the male species was not welcomed within her field of vision.

Is he...? She wondered, hoping that he wasn’t her partner. Oh no please….he must be heading somewhere else. I mean it's not like I'm the only one here, she tried to reason with herself. Ah but fate was not going her way apparently today as he stopped right in front of her and introduced himself. "Ah fuck me" she cursed under her breath, her voice muffled by the crashing of the waves and the calls of sailors to each other as they either board or part for the sea. Apparently her so called partner for this mission was a good bit younger, however his sheath skills were shockingly well, yet she wasn’t sure how that would play as they go about with their mission. Our pinkette narrowed her eyes dangerously at the male, her fist clenching in the pockets of her shorts, attempting to intimidate him. Kami his smile annoys me. Is he seriously fucking with me. She was very tempted to be true to her word and throw a hippo at his balls and promptly stomp them; though the guy looked too innocent to mess with. So help me, if he acts sugary I will hurt him Aimi turned away from Sessou, and started walking away to look for the rowdy bunch though she gestured for Sessou to follow her. "I'm Kumori Aimi now let's go"

It took a while for them to search through all the local taverns but they eventually found them. The group of loudmouth drunkards was being rowdy in a bar, the owner and other customers moving away in fear of being noticed. She looked behind her to see he didn't follow her. A grin crept up on her face, she was glad she could do this alone. She definitely didn't need help with taking care of a few idiotic rowdy fools. Aimi looked at the front door, wondering if she should just waltz in or sneak up on him to play around. The more she thought about it, the more indecisive she became. A fly buzzed by her right her and she went to swat it though missing it every time. It was because of this she saw a large window that was just next to the bar.

Seeing this as a chance to scare the booze out of them, she jumped crashed through the window, glass exploding around her but not harming her or anyone around her for that manner.  A scream erupted from everyone from the sudden attack, panic and confusion flowing through their hearts. Aim took this as an opportunity to deal with them. Her eyes locked down on a shirtless man in the center of the group. Must be the leader or something. She grinned as she figured that if he goes down the rest will fallow.  She stood low, crouching, and charged at him. His daze eyes widen as he sluggishly tried to cover his face but that wasn't her target. Once she was close up, she sound a roundhouse kick at his legs. She moved her head to the left as she dodged a stomp to her by one of his buddies. The attack regardless connected and he fell to the ground with a loud thud. He groaned in pain as it showed the heavily drug influence male was defeated when she placed the ball of her right foot on his throat. “Concede all of you or I’ll kick all your asses” she called out to his companions who fearfully nodded and surrendered seeing that this man beneath her was down for the count which surprised her a bit as she figured there would've been more of a fight. Ah whatever mission completed.

1194/1000

Exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.