You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
It’s been more than a month since the Uchiha had embarked on his journey to train outside Konohagakure’s walls, and after such a long span of time, the young man has returned to continue his duties as a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village. Even though, most people would rather visit their family at first, this particular one actually decided to drop by at the Ouroborus compound and check out on the female clan head. The plan and goal was not forgotten, and the man was rather interested on what Lady Risu managed to accomplish thus far. After all, the whole purpose of that training was for him to surpass his own abilities and become stronger so that he may actually be of more use for the upcoming events.

Just one more step was needed for the raven-haired man to find himself standing beneath the towering gates of Konohagakure, therefore, Tenzō was now located at the registration office in where the announcing of his arrival was supposed to cared of. This was your normal and standard procedure that allowed the village to keep up records with all of those that entered and left the walls. Just a couple of moments passed and the whole paperwork was now out of the way, it was finally time for the Uchiha to make his way towards the Ouroborus compound. Time was of essence since the young lad did wish not to find the woman’s sleeping, actually, he never had a chance of seeing her angry, and it was probably best for him not to.

Dusk had already started falling upon the land, while a cold breeze carried a few stray leaves further down the alleys; it was its job after all, to announce the coming of nighttime. The Uchiha was wearing his usual jet-black and plain outfit, although, all of these clothes were now being concealed by a dusty brown robe that was meant to hide that appearance of his. Those footsteps of his were rather heavy, and there was no doubt that the man was a bit tiered from his journey. It was a long road from that training place of his to Konoha, since the man chose to train in a spot that was not inhabitable due to the fact that he wished to go all out in this particular training. Of course, Shiro was unmistakably there to help the young man with his trainings; this pair of siblings were practically unable to live without each other.

There were a few things that the Uchiha wished to discuss in this particular day, since the man wished to inform Lamya about the his own enrolment within Konohagakure’s Military Police Force that happened a while ago, if she did not knew already about that fact. Without a doubt, there was a lot things that needed to be discussed, and hopefully, they might be able to settle a few of these before moving on further with the woman’s intentions. Since the day he vowed to work under her, the man was curious if the woman managed to recruit others for the cause, since the task itself wasn’t easy at all. Actually, it might be even impossible for the two of them to do so without having more support; even if, the woman had now full control over her clan, the Uchiha was not the leader of his own to actually bring help along the way.

A couple of minutes had already passed, and the man was now standing in front of the Ouroborus estate, the one in which Lady Risu was staying. The large wooden doors with the clan’s symbol were still present there, and those were now being opened by two of the women’s servants. Without wasting any more time, the Uchiha began moving inside the building, with the intention of heading directly for those majestic stairs that lingered inside. If that memory of his was not failing him now, the young lad remembered that most of time, Risu could be found there, either in her room or in the office. As such, the Uchiha started up by knocking against the clan head’s private room, to check if she was there or not, then he would most likely go and check out the office.

~ 722/722 of Total Words ~

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Even when she was supposed to sleep, Lamya was still working, albeit she was doing it her own room for a change, rather than being stuck in the study for many hours. She had chosen to work on her bed, snuggling quite comfortable under the blankets, with her knees pulled up, a few papers supported by her covered thighs, close to her face.

The lights were on and she could easily read what was on those papers, but nevertheless, a yawn escaped her mouth, as her eyes became slightly teary. Even so, she did her best to fulfill all her duties as both a captain of the ANBU and as clan leader of the Ouroboros. Again she yawned, rubbing her eyes to remove the tears and try to continue reading the rather boring reports from the Hebi guard. It seemed that the Hokage had decided to authorize entrance for the Konoha Military Police Force in her own clan's compound. This wasn't agreed upon in any way and the Hebi guard was severely displeased with the fact that this newly re-instated organization was suddenly taking over the duties they had done since the times of the founding of the Ouroboros clan. Lamya understood their plight and wasn't fond of this Police Force either, but for now she decided that staying modest was the best way to deal with all of it.

It wasn't easy to get the application forms of the Konoha Military Police Force in her hands, but to see a few names on it which she knew, was quite interesting. Kyohei had apparently signed an application, but the one that really caught her eye, was the name Uchiha Tenzo. She wasn't exactly keen on the fact to see his name on that list, but then again it might've been the best opportunity she had to know everything there was to know on the Hokage's new little project.

The entire thing also reminded her that Tenzo had not yet been introduced to his partner, given his dream and ambition to recreate the old Uchiha clan, lamya thought that he might be pleasantly surprised that he might have a fellow clanmember as his comrade in arms.

"Hmm?" The Orochi Lady's eyes went fully open when she heard the front doors of the house open downstairs, making her wonder who would be visiting at such a late hour. Deciding that she could best clean up her room a bit, she grabbed the papers and placed them on the nightstand, while going to her closet to at least wear some pants. Choosing a loose fitting white silky sort, the young woman quickly pulled them over her legs, tied the cord around her waste and ruffled through her hair with her hands, trying to make sure it wouldn't look all poofy and weird.

When she could hear the sound of someone knocking on the door, she quickly ran to it and opened it, while breathing rather loud because of the quick sprint she had to make. A white t-shirt and white silky pants, not so much the dignified appearance most would expect, but it had to do. Looking a bit up, she saw the long black hair and the gleaming black eyes that could only belong to an Uchiha. "Well well, talk about the devil and one might see his tail. Come in, come in Tenzo."

Opening the door of her room for the young man, the Ouroboros clanhead quickly settled herself on the side of her bed, while pointing at the single chair near a small table in her room, motioning the Uchiha to take a seat. "Ok ok, before we get into anything serious...tell me, how have you been during your...absence?"

632/632

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Unexpectedly on a first guess, but the woman was actually resting in her quarters; tis was a good a thing, since the Uchiha was no longer required to walk all that way towards the office. Despite whatever the clan head might think about her garment, the clothes did not really change anything within the man’s approach, and as soon as that door were opened, the young lad bowed deeply before saying “Greetings, Lady Risu. I am sorry for not announcing my arrival earlier, but I did not had the means of sending a message.” on a murmuring tone before accepting the woman’s invitation to step inside the room. Without adding any more words, the young man made his way towards chair before dragging slightly away from the table in order to turn it against the bed. With a few gestures after, Tenzō unbuttoned that brown robe which concealed that well-toned body before letting it cascade down against the floor.

Those jet-black clothes were rather worn-out, since that sleeveless shirt had a few holes in it; obviously, the man did not had time to change into a more appropriate attire, although there was no bad odor coming from him due to the fact that he at least took the time to clean himself up in a spring that was located near the main road that lead to Konohagakure. Slowly, the man picked up the robe in order to place it on the nearby table before actually sitting on that chair. “Uhm... yes. I have been training hard for the passing days, Lady Risu. I know that my vessel isn’t even close to yours, and... I don’t really want to become a burden. I’ve been training my ninjutsu while also dedicating time to my physical training, Raiton is an element which I’m trying to master. Besides that, and the fact that my Sharigan is now matured, I don’t think there is anything else that you might not be aware of, regarding my limits.” the man uttered on a calm tone while scouring the room with those ebony eyes.

“However, there something more important that I need to tell you, Lady Risu. It’s regarding the Hokage, and you probably have heard that he decided to restore Konohagakure’s Military Police Force. Although, the reason for it has been slightly changed, or... better said, it was restored for a different purpose.” where the words which came out between those pale lips, while the man focused those ebony eyes against the woman’s shimmering orbs. A slight pause followed after, one in which the Uchiha displayed a worrying face about this whole matter, placing a few more thoughts within the next words. With a sudden push, the Uchiha arose before taking a few quick steps towards the window, peering outside with those eyes in order to check if somebody was trying to eavesdrop on the conversation at hand.

After assuring himself that there were no people around, the raven-haired remained at the window but turned against Lamya once more before letting out another pair of words. “The true purpose of the Police Force is to make sure that Enaka’s forces are being deal with. Sousetsu is aware that there are a couple of ANBU operatives that worked under him; however, I tried to ask him what he knew about this matter, but it seemed that the man had no idea about your plans, Lady Risu.” the man spoke on a worried tone, while throwing those ebony eyes outside the window from time to time. A large and deep breath was taken, one which allowed  the Uchiha to eliminate a bit of that stress which accumulated over the passing days upon those shoulders. Without a doubt, Tenzō had started turning himself into a more cautious person due to latest events which kept unfolding without any kind of announcement.

Having those ebony eyes scurry the room, the Uchiha managed to observe that there were a few papers laying on the nightstand nearby the bed. “What are those for, Lady Risu?” he questioned while making a gesturing with his head towards them, remaining in his spot without actually moving closer to inspect. Once the question was posed, the man awaited for the women to answer before addressing the next question which was more important than the previous one. “We might need more people to accomplish your goal, and I don’t want to sound disrespectful or anything... but I believe that we might need more help than what your clan can offer.” the Uchiha spoke on a mild tone right before walking back towards the chair, sitting once more upon it. All the preparations were needed to be fulfilled before dwelling further with the plan; a wrong step could make the whole thing collapse, and that was the last thing which the man wished for.

~ 820/1542 of Total Words ~

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It seemed Tenzo had done some work of his own or rather ON his own, seeing as he looked like some old rag doll, with his clothes so worn out that even the poorest beggar would think twice about wearing those. Even though Risu at this point wasn't the person to be criticizing his clothing, it still made her wonder how much he had done, through what pains had he gone to become so...different. His hair had grown, he probably even had grown a bit in length and what she could see, he did gain some muscle and a more toned physique. It almost seemed as if he had simply gone through the stage of polishing one's skill to it's ultimate perfection.

While she had settled herself on the side of her bed, the young woman listened to what the Uchiha had to tell her and despite knowing at least a few things already, his information was still valuable. It seemed her hunch was correct after all, the Konoha Military Police Force was simply a manifestation of a personal grudge and personal distrust. The ANBU had apparently lost their grace in the Hokage's eyes after Enaka's reveal. Even though the former advisor had now been imprisoned, it was still a blow to the face for the current ANBU captain, who essentially ran the entire ANBU on her own now. This distrust was painful and even infuriating, an insult to her integrity. Had she not done her job so far, had she not shown loyalty to Konoha, what more did they desire from her with their old, audacious rules and regulations.

"Really, do they even think before they act?" the Orochi lady spoke calmly, placing her hand against her forehead, her fingers slightly rubbing against her skin, as if she was trying to prevent an upcoming headache. "This Konoha Military Police Force...I'll allow it to exist for now, I'll indulge the man and his preposterous plans and his ignorant nature. However, I will not let a single action of this new organization go unmonitored."

Anger slowly welled up inside her, constricting her, knelling her breathing and tensing her muscles. She wasn't amused at all by this sudden turn of events. Sure, she was already aware that the Hokage had not the slightest idea of her plans, her ambitions or even her current reach, but the fact that he had revived that police force and not in the old way, but specifically to counter the ANBU, that was an outrageous insult towards not only her, but the entire ANBU for that matter.

"More help will come in due time, Tenzo...I have my prospects," She calmly replied when the Uchiha mentioned the fact that just a few people might not have been enough to establish her goals and soothe her ambitions. "Having the Hebi guard and the soon to be reformed Black ANBU backing me isn't enough indeed. I need generals, people who can carry the important tasks and who can do the actual work. For now that means you and your soon to be Communication's officer and partner Uchiha Yoichi. As you've become part of the Police Force, you know what I expect from you and what I desire and as for the papers you seem to be curious about...just copies of the Police's application forms and some information regarding Hataro and the other remnants of my uncle's old group."

585/1217

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Things were starting to change within the village, and the arrival of Konohagakure’s Military Police Force was probably nothing more than a first step; although, at the moment there was nothing to worry about since the officers didn’t had anything on them, and the leader of the upcoming group was the ANBU captain after all, which meant that besides the obvious leadership that the women had there was also a high amount of knowledge regarding stealth. All of their actions up until now were done with extreme care, and there weren’t that many things left behind in order to pinpoint any kind of leads that the police force could pick up use as a warrant to investigate this place. With the police now operating inside the village and patrolling the streets both day and night, the group was now supposed to work under pressure and become even more wary of their surroundings.

Just when the Uchiha thought that he did not see Lamya angry before, the earlier news made sure to show the man how the women looked when she was angry. Actually, the raven-haired man was quite lucky due the amount of anger not being enough to become uncontrollable, as such, the lady was capable of keeping it at bay without doing anything irrational that might cause this building to collapse on them. Once those muscles of hers had started to contract, the man’s head cocked slightly backwards while that gaze of his was kept against the same direction; however, once she began speaking the man calmed himself down while thinking that the earlier phase had already began to diminish. The woman was terrifying even when she was not angry, despite that fact that she looked like nothing less than charming and appealing young lady.

Tenzō began nodding once the woman had started talking about the whole idea of being a general, although, the man stopped when that name assaulted his ears; it was due to the fact that it remained unknown till now, maybe he was nothing more than a new recruit. Without adding anything on this, the Uchiha redirected those ebony eyes back at the woman without really paying any more attention to the documents that were located on the nightstand; the man received the answer for his question, and he did not wish to intrude within the lady’s own and personal affairs. In a couple of seconds, the Uchiha raised up his left leg before placing it against the right one, resting that left hand as well on the kneecap while searching for those gleaming and golden eyes with his own dull and ebony ones.

“There is something that I wanted to ask you, Lady Risu. I remember that you had a... technique which allowed you to gain a few features that I’ve seen at snakes. Is that some kind of clan ability? Honestly, it looked powerful and I’m rather interested in what it was, and if you don’t mind showing it to me once more.” the Uchiha spoke on a rather curious tone before folding both of those arms against that well-toned chest. He refrained himself from adding the world terrifying as well, but her strength in that form seemed to be quite unmatchable; however, the man was also looking for new ways of improving that weak cage of his that people refer to as a body. In reality it was nothing more than a cage since shinobi were capable of advancing towards a certain points, and once their limits were reached, they would seek out new ways of enhancing that so called vessel, either with implants or other types of body modifications.

~ 618/2160 of Total Words ~

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Rather intrigued to what Tenzo wanted to ask, the young woman listened calmly to his words, giving a chuckle when he mentioned the very idea of her sage form being some kind of Ouroboros or Orochi ability, in a way he was right though, as she had specifically searched for the Ryuchi cave to gain the power of the White Snake Sage, who was and is after all the immortal father of the Ouroboros clan's founder. However, she wondered how she would have to explain it to the Uchiha that what he had seen was but the imperfect form of her sage mode and that she had now gone beyond that point.

"What you saw was senjutsu or rather to be more specific, it was a sage mode," The Orochi lady calmly explained, still having a faint smile on her face from hearing his question earlier. "It is by all means not limited to my clan or any other, though the question would be...what do you aim for, Tenzo?"

Her last question was of course a legitimate one, as she wondered not only why he would need the senjutsu, but also what kind of sage he wanted to become. Becoming a sage wasn't easy and mastering senjutsu to the point at which one could call themselves a 'real' sage, having obtained the perfect sage form was a task not many actually managed to achieve. It took Lamya about a few months to just figure out how senjutsu worked and another few to actually perfect its mastery to the limit she could reach.

"Given the nature of senjutsu, you are obliged to find yourself a companion, a kindred soul in the form of a sage animal," She continued the explanation, trying to make sure that the Uchiha would not be left out of any of the requirements to actually become a sage, perfect or imperfect didn't matter, for that was not her choice, nor his...it all depended on how much a person could take upon themselves and how good they would be able to master such a skill. "I would bring you to the White Snake Sage, my honored ancestor myself, but I...dont see you as someone with any affinity for snakes at all. You will need to discover which animal it is that has an affinity with you."

Affraid that what she said might've disheartened the Uchiha, the young woman quickly stood up from her bed, placed her hands together and closed her eyes. For about ten seconds, she remained still and  quiet, longer than she usually needed, but at the same time perfect for her to really showcase the form Tenzo was about to see now. "You'll be the second to see 'this' form and I'd like to keep it that way for now, so hush hush...ok?"

As she opened her eyes, her purple and black chakra became visible, with the markings around her eyes seemingly becoming slightly thicker and more of the blue kind. Her hair suddenly became a lot thicker and longer, as it slithered around her waste and even towards Tenzo, curling around his arms, slithering onto his chest, before the young woman retreated the snakelike hair so that it could rest on the bed behind her. Her skin had now taken a more scaly, gray color rather than her usual smooth alabaster white and her eyes no longer had a golden, but a silver color now.

"This is the final stage of the form that I showed you before," lamya sighed, settling herself on the bed again, crossing her legs and resting her hands upon her right knee as it came on top after she crossed her legs. "The imperfect form still had to many imperfections in the form of an animalistic appearance, while this one is only visual in the form and actions of my hair and the change in my eyes' color and perhaps the slightly shifted color of my skin, but unlike everything, I am a perfect sage now. So...are you still interested in this skill or do you think you might not be able to get the hang of it?"

700/1917

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Even though, he probably stumbled upon the word sage in a couple of history books within Konohagakure, the Uchiha had no idea about how it looked and what it was needed in order to become one; however, senjutsu was something definitely foreign to him. Hearing the question which Lamya posed, made the raven-haired man think if there were more types of this so called Sage mode, and perhaps they were related somehow to animals due to the fact that her appearance did resembled a snake. Tenzō widen both of those ebony eyes while he stood there, silently in order to pay his full attention towards the words which came out of her mouth, since she later confirmed the thing which he thought about, things were starting to get interesting and the possibilities or benefits of this technique were yet unknown.

An awkward pause which lasted at least ten seconds followed after, time which the Orochi Lady used at her disposal to meditate before showing the young man what appeared to be a new form, one which differed from the last one. The Uchiha nodded a few times before reassuring the woman with a few words “I will remain silent about it, Lady Risu.” that were spoken on a calm tone. Without a doubt, the man was amazed by all that chakra that was now erupting from the sage, and that was not the only noticeable feature which was revealed. It started with the make-up, and those eyes changed their color as well which were soon followed up those skin which appeared to be grey colored; the whole new appearance was really different than the first one which he saw, at least it was less terrifying since she did not have that same snake-like tail which was attached beneath her waist.

While she spoke, Tenzō arose himself from that seated position to catch a much better glimpse of the woman’s new form, throwing those ebony and dull eyes all over that new form before stopping at the hair which apparently was the most interesting part of it. “It does look interesting, Lady Risu. Your hair, is a bit lively, if I may say so. However, I wonder about something...” the Uchiha spoke before letting out a pause, traveling a bit more throughout the room with a few heavy footsteps. “Are you really showing me everything? Your hair does seem to move on its own, or probably... you’re controlling it that way.” the man uttered on a curious tone while moving back and forth around the room, with those ebony eyes never leaving the woman which stood beneath them.

“To be honest, I am a bit afraid of the whole transformation thing, since there might be a possibility for it to hinder my movements, and not only that. I do wonder how it may affect my body, and I really want to see every bit of change. How about showing me the whole thing, or are you ashamed of your body? It’s only me here, and that’s the only way I can convince myself.” were the words which came out between those parted lips that belonged to the Uchiha; a sly smirk quickly took over once they were finished moving. That ceaseless movement of his throughout the room has stopped as well, leaving behind the man somewhere near the window which was located inside the Orochi Lady’s room.

It’s a good thing that the lady managed to get rid that tail since it was quite impractical due to its shape and size; however, the Uchiha was rather skeptical about this so called sage mode, since he was not aware of what kind of body modifications might happen on him. The perks that were given by this technique were yet unknown to him, as such, the raven-haired man had no clue how if the changes on the body were significant at all; having long and thick hair was considered as nothing more than a nuisance in the man’s eyes, since he believed that it was capable of slowing down the woman, when it fact the speed which she had was probably increased due to her new mode and form. Maybe, the Uchiha would be capable of finding out more things about this technique, if he were to access the library which was located in the Ouroboros compound.

~ 735/2895 of Total Words ~

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Lamya's now silver-colored snake eyes looked straight into Tenzo's own ebony colored eyes, after he had seemingly started to doubt that what he saw at that point was everything of her newest, so-called Perfect Sage Mode. She hardly knew how to react for a moment, keeping silent and feeling rather surprised by this question, but after a few seconds of silence, she gave him a rather dull smile. The Orochi lady realized that the Uchiha had indeed no idea on how senjutsu actually worked or how the sage mode indicated the level of skill one had in the very aspect of sage techniques.

"I'd say that's a good question, Tenzo," The young woman replied calmly, pointing at her bare feet and what was visible of her legs. When looking carefully, one could see the tiny white scales which now covered parts of her feet, calves and thighs, essentially pointing out that even though she did not longer have a massive tail replacing her legs, she still had some visual reference to the animal she had chosen as her Sage Animal. "I know you'd be more than willing to actually inspect everything, but that would be a waste of my time and just an excuse for you to have some fun. However, I will explain why this stage no longer has that tail which I had before. Simply put, the better you are at senjutsu, the less likely you are to have the sage animal's features replace your human features."

Taking a step closer to the Uchiha, with the Ouroboros clanhead being obviously smaller than Tenzo, Lamya placed her hands on his chest, started to stand on her toes and leaned in towards him, her lips just a hair's width away from his left ear.

"So you think I'm controlling my own hair," She whispered gently in his ear, while her long, snakelike hair started to slither all over the Uchiha's body, caressing his chest, slithering across his legs and back, even slowly coiling around his neck. "The answer would be yes, I control my hair like I had controle over that tail replacing my legs when I was but a beginner in senjutsu. But this isn't a jutsu, this is just a simple thing granted to me my using sage mode. It can do everything now, from pleasuring you in ways unimaginable to..."

The cold, thick snakelike hair started to tighten around Tenzo's neck, hard enough to make him feel the strength within the hair, without actually choking him. "...it could be used to simply choke the life out of you, but someone as cute like you doesn't deserve such a bad death. Who knows...things might change and I might actually start to enjoy rather than allow your company in these late hours."

A chuckle left Lamya's lips, as she retreated back to the bed, the snakelike hair leaving Tenzo alone, as it retracted back into it's original silky smooth form, with the Orochi lady completely dispelling the Sage mode.

"Perhaps you need to find more people who can use senjutsu, before actually making your decision," The young woman said, followed by a loud yawn, with her eyes getting all teary again. "If that was all, I'm getting pretty tired."

559/2476

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Curiosity was always in him and with those dull and ebony eyes the Uchiha took notice of the bare feet at which the Orochi Lady had started pointing at, and in that moment, the man concluded that there were still some scales on that body of hers which made him realize that they did not go away entirely. After Lamya had finished explaining what happened to the tail which once was part of her transformation and body, the woman started making her way towards Tenzō before teasingly placing her hands on the man’s chest, whispering a couple of words at a relatively short distance from the man’s left ear. Without a doubt, that warm breath of hers which assaulted the man’s left ear, along with those words which mentioned unimaginable pleasure had managed to reach their goal and stimulate something at the Uchiha while he stood frozen without twitching at all.

The arousal did not last for long since things started changing rather quickly once that snake like hair of hers began proving her own words by entangling around the man’s throat. At their core, both of them were truly monsters, and the Orochi Lady had started once more to impose her dominance by showing who truly was in charge in this so called world of theirs that was now nothing more than a jungle. The raven-haired man remained frozen once more, refusing to react at all against her threat, remaining silent as a lamb while the grip began to tighten around his neck, leaving behind nothing more than a red marking, since the woman did not wish to choke the man to death. Tenzō was not bothered at all by acting submissive beneath those silver eyes, but once the woman chose to back off from this discussion, the young man quickly grabbed that white shirt of hers from the front before performing a quick jerk to pull the woman back against his own vessel, leaving no gap between them in order to continue on with the discussion.

“Please, stop using your childish threats with me, Lady Risu. Because, I DO NOT FEAR YOU!” the Uchiha started speaking calmly before releasing a booming shout at the end from the top of his lungs at just a few inches away from the woman’s face, while those ebony eyes were swiftly consumed by a crimson color which displayed three comma like dots around the pupil. Not even a single restrain was placed on his earlier action, since the man wished to release the whole anger which flowed deeply within his own veins; Tenzō’s chakra wasn’t visible like the one Lamya possessed, but its sinister presence was most likely capable of making itself noticed by the ANBU captain once it started to shudder violently. The  clan members of the Uchiha clan were known for getting more emotionally intense when their Sharingan began to mature; hatred was after all a curse which most of them could not escape, no matter how much they tried to place their own feelings at bay.

After spewing out those words, the Uchiha began calming down while releasing that iron grip which was taken upon that white shirt, resting those furrowed eyebrows as well. “You don’t see it clearly as I do, Lady Risu. The fact that you’re unwilling to do something simple as that, is nothing more than proof that you’re not capable of giving everything in order to accomplish what you seek. You’re still bound by something, and I can’t really tell what. Now please, tell me. What’s keeping you away?” the raven-haired man uttered on a peaceful tone, ending that so called monologue with an inquiry at the end. That chakra which surged up earlier began to lessen as well, leaving behind that whole sinister presence that was displayed when the man had started to shout; this part of him was never really shown to Lamya, since the man always tried to behave himself and remain docile while being around the woman.

~ 681/3576 of Total Words ~

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It might've been because she was tired or simply because she had not felt such a sinister and rather powerful chakra in quite a while, that Lamya was taken aback by this almost violent display of power coming from the Uchiha. A shudder went through her spine, her eyes widening, while her pupils dilated when Tenzo revealed his three-tomoe sharingan. It was quite the show, to see that kind of evolved and matured sharingan for the second time in her life. He had truly grown as she had expected, even more so, yet again rivaling and challenging her, but then again also defying her.

"So you want me to throw away every bond I have, even those that I can't break completely?" The young woman said calmly, while straightening her clothes a bit, looking at the Uchiha while feeling the tension and pressure in the air. "You want me to throw away all that I hold dear, but you haven't even considered that perhaps I might not be able to remain the person that I am now, if I were to break those bonds."

Slowly, Risu pulled off her shirt and loosened the cord of her pants, which dropped to the ground softly without a sound, before she yet again went into the sage form she had shown the Uchiha before. With a sigh, she leaned back on the bed, with her snakelike hair slithering all over the sheets, spreading out like the roots and vines of a tree. Her smooth, cream colored skin contrasted with the lavender sheets on the large bed, but her silver eyes showed only a fury only a woman was able to show when confronted with a man.

"Breaking my bonds," The young ANBU captain hissed, while finally getting her act together again, getting off the bed and take a few steps towards the Uchiha again, pushing him into the chair gently, while her hands stayed on his chest. She sat down on him, the snakelike hair starting to completely envelop him, coiling around his legs and arms, while her face was now so close to his that their lips were perhaps just a quarter of an inch away. "You want me to break my bonds, but I wonder...what would be in it for you, isn't that just why you want me to break my bonds, so you can have me all for yourself?"

The Orochi lady dug her nails deep into his chest, her hair starting to constrict and squeeze with an almost dangerous force, while her lips gently touched his for just a single instant. When she suddenly started to chuckle, showing a sinister and almost twisted smile on her face.

"You want me to be heartless, ruthless and unforgiving," Risu chuckled eerily, removing her hands from his chest, now slowly and gently caressing his cheeks. "When I need to be all of that, I will be...but do you think you'd be able to try something like this again, when I have become what you want me to be? I think you should remember that you are nothing compared to me, Tenzo. You are strong, I'll give you that, but insignificant when compared to me."

releasing him from her hair, the young woman got off of him, walked to her bed, took the sheets and enveloped herself in them, while keeping an eye on the Uchiha. "I do enjoy your advice and I would consider your opinion as something valuable, but dont ever try to defy me in my own domain ever again, Tenzo...because that would be foolish, do you understand that, hmm?"

610/3086

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
With those eerie crimson eyes, the Uchiha gazed ferociously at the her while keeping those lips of his sealed in order to let the woman express her own pair of ideas. Despite that shout filled with anger, Lamya was capable of recalibrating herself quite swiftly while leaving behind the impression as if she was not bothered at all by the man. Those words of hers were truthful, since if she were to remove those bonds that might provoke a drastic change on her personality; however, things weren’t viewed from both ends, and the raven-haired man surely had something to add on this. In spite of all of this, the man remained silent without really adding anything in order to let the woman express her own point of view on this recent suggestion. Once she was finished speaking, the man would add “Isn’t that a small price in exchange for ruling the world?” on a playful tone, leaving a rhetorical query between the two.

Finally things were moving on, and progress was starting to arise in the moment in which she took of her shirt, since that was the signal which proved that she was capable of devoting herself towards a much greater cause, and not only that. During this whole time, Tenzō’s breath was perfectly matching hers, it was slow, just like a heartbeat while she took control over him; without fighting back at all, the Uchiha played along along by even letting those nails dwell inside his own well-toned chest, and in that moment a sly smirk took over those lips as they suggested nothing less than the pleasure that was enjoying in that moment. The raven-haired man lingered on that chair, until the moment she decided to cover herself up with those sheets.

“Yes. I want all of you, just for myself.” the man uttered before soaring from that laid and comfortable position, taking his own worn-out shirt off while using those heavy footsteps to close the gap between himself and that bed. “I will continue defying you till there are no more restrains, you have to give in fully.” he added on a playful tone while pulling that sheet with a single jerk, letting it glide within the air before it finally rested upon the ground. Without leaving a second to escape this moment, the Uchiha pressed his own right kneed against the bed before getting on it, positioning himself in his four while making his way closer towards the woman like a wolf would follow on his own prey.

While making his way up, those lips of his would collide against the woman’s left kneecap, just for a brief moment since they’ve already started climbing; that breath of his was heavy, and each and everyone one of them were warm when they’ve assaulted the woman’s skin. Therefore, the man continued without holding back at all, letting those pale and parted lips touch Lamya’s left thigh, following up with another one on that waist before going straight up towards that soft and pleasant skin around neck, leaving a couple of them there before whispering a few words against that ear of hers “I’ll take on the whole world for you... everything you want, will be yours for the taken.” just an inch away from it.

If those arms of hers were near in that moment, then the Uchiha would grab both of them with his own before pinning them hardly against the bed, gripping them roughly enough to leave a few red markings on them in order to make the woman submit. Once that was accomplished, the distance between their bodies would become null since the man would lower his own weight against hers, pushing himself down while gazing deeply within those golden orbs with his own crimson eyes. “Don’t worry, I’ll cut all of your strings, and I’ll set you... free. Are you ready to take over the world?” the Uchiha spoke on a somber tone while leaving a silent pause in which the woman could answer.

~ 687/4263 of Total Words ~

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Surprising, that was all which could've been said about what the Uchiha did, when he playfully jerked away the sheet that had covered Lamya's naked body for just a short time, but the audacity which he dared to show at that point almost made her furious, a sort of mixture between disgust and excitement started to overwhelm the young woman, who only found herself drawn into this sensation, as Tenzo started pressing his lips against her leg and again a bit higher, until his lips finally touched the soft and sensitive skin of her neck, forcing her to tense up slightly and just when she tried to lift her arms, the Uchiha grabbed them tightly and pushed her against the bed, practically pinning her down in an almost unescapable position.

Almost, was the exact word to be used in that situation, as the Uchiha had seemingly forgotten about her hair, as it quickly slithered around his waist, legs and arms when he was keeping her pinned down, using her full strength to slam him down on his back upon the bed as well, so she could turn the tables on him and get on top.

"You misunderstand, Tenzo," The young woman hissed rather sensually, placing her hands on his abdomen and gently sliding upwards to his collarbones, while her hair constricted tighter and tighter. "You will never have me, you will never own me. It is not my intention to surrender myself completely to you, submit myself like some bitch in heat to some Uchiha scoundrel like yourself."

Slowly, she started to lick his chest, reach up to his neck and nibble on his ears. Raising her head a bit again, she tlooked straight into the Uchiha's eyes with her own silver snake eyes, no longer as golden and radiating as they were when she wasn't in her sage form, but colder and much more dominant than usual.

"From now on, I own YOU completely," Lamya gently touched his lips with her fingers, before pressing her own upon them, stroking his hair gently, then suddenly grabbing it tightly, pulling his head a bit backwards, while she started kissing his throat and neck again. "It's YOU who will be submitting completely to me, who will be at my beck and call. You WILL do as I say and you will be rewarded for doing so and punished accordingly if you fail to please me like you should."

Slightly shifting her weight pulling herself a bit away from Tenzo, the young woman used her hair to force the Uchiha's legs together and to bend them, so she could lean on them. Sliding her left leg over his chest, she stopped her foot straight in front of his mouth, not even covering her intentions or her desires. ""Right here and right now, show me...who of us is the actual boss."

484/3570

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
That ability to control the hair was working like a double-edged sword, it was both pleasant and unpleasant to have around and the Uchiha did not had a third arm at his disposal in order to take control of that part of her body as well. Therefore, the cunning woman used that ability of hers to turn Tenzō’s body around, slamming his spine against that soft bed before crawling a above him like a spider, taking full control of the situation for now. With his mouth half-open the raven-haired man threw those razor-shaped teeth at the clan head, expressing a devious grin that came around with a growl. Without a doubt, the man enjoyed the gesture since it actually was the quality which he admired the most at Lamya, that determination of hers to take control. Perhaps, that’s why the man chose to follow and stay at the woman’s side all this time, since he was not actually that superficial enough to stay only for that charming beauty of hers.

Tenzō did not had a particular fondness for snakes, but that sensual hiss of hers managed to somehow change his perspective on that, as such, the man surrendered himself in that moment towards her; however, he did not remained still as a statue while she stood on top of him. Thus, the Uchiha began arching his own back in order to push himself harder against the woman, gridding against her while looking deeply within her dominating eyes with his own gloating gaze. It was quite difficult for him to move without making a fuss, and with little effort, Lamya managed to raise up both of the man’s legs to lean upon them, moving the man around like he was nothing more than puppet. “You really think that I have any kind of restrains...” the Uchiha said on a dull tone while shifting his gaze down against that foot which emerged beneath his eyes.

Without spewing any more words out, Tenzō began contracting defined muscles that were located on his right arm in order to have the necessary strength that was needed to underneath her clutches, having the objective in mind of grabbing Lamya’s foot. “... or that I mind letting you have any kind of control over me?” the Uchiha finished up his sentence on a daring tone before pulling that foot a little bit closer, starting up with a soft and gentle kiss against her ankle. He did not stop there, since those lips started crawling their way down towards the heel, leaving a considerable pause between the kisses in order to let the woman enjoy her own pleasure. “You’re still bound by your pride and morality, and I don’t want to see you fall because of them.” the Uchiha spoke on somber tone before sticking out his own tongue, licking the whole foot once from the heel and up towards those toes of hers, leaving behind a soft kiss against each one of them.

Once the man finished kissing the last toe, an unexpected pull was issued quickly afterwards while still having that grip around the woman’s foot, so that he may bring that waist of hers closer towards him. After regaining the control over his left arm as well, the Uchiha used both of them in order to grab Lamya from behind, sinking those fingers deeply inside those round cheeks before pulling that warm and bottom pair lips of hers against his own. At first, Tenzō teased the woman for a mere second or two with that warm breath of his before throwing a kiss against them, slithering his own tongue inside while pushing the woman closer towards his face. While pushing his own face between her legs, the Uchiha brought up his own hand in order to pause for a second before spitting on two of those fingers, sliding them gently between her warm lips while following with his tongue back inside, doing a back and forth motion with those scrawny fingers.

After spending a considerable amount of minutes beneath, the Uchiha glided beneath the woman in order to arise at her own level, while making sure the woman did not tried escaping from his lap. That right hand of his slowly went against her chest, roughly squeezing her left breast before twisting that nipple between his own fingertips, stealing one more kiss from the lady; however, his method of kissing was different from hers, and he actually ended up that kiss with a rough and playful bite at the end. “I never once asked you to bow before me, nor will I ever ask for such a thing. You’re not going to be some bitch in heat, you’re going to be my bitch in heat. Stop with this unnecessary stubbornness, you know that you want this as well, give in to me as I gave myself to you.” the Uchiha spoke on a demanding tone before moving his lips just an inch away from the woman’s left ear, adding a few more words “I’ll do whatever it takes to complete your desire, and in the end the whole world will bend at your will. As for now, I want to be inside of you.” with nothing less than playful twist at the end.

~ 893/5156 of Total Words ~

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It was starting to look and feel like a game of who would manage to secure their place on top of the other, a rough, but somehow extremely sensual game. It wasn't in the Orochi lady's intention to make things heat up like this, but along the way everything seemed to have turned into what it was now, a contest of pushing and pulling between the Uchiha and Lamya.

Despite the fact that she felt his struggle, his resistance, the young woman herself didn't really let up either, but when Tenzo started kissing her feet, making it look like she was actually doing him a favor, a smile crept upon Lamya's face, a rather confident one at that, but that smile didn't last long, as she was suddenly pulled down, closer to his arms and in the process of losing control yet again.

Before she knew it, she moaned loudly, almost to her own surprise. With a hiss, she tried to get loose from Tenzo's grip, but all strength left her at that point, leaving her like a little lamb in his arms. The more he toyed with her, the more she moaned and groaned, wrapping her arms around him, digging her nails in the flesh of his back while she hissed, showing that despite the fact it all felt immensely good, it wasn't what she wanted.

"I'll...kill you for this," She sighed, yet again going numb all over her body, before she suddenly cramped up, a loud moan leaving her lips before she slumped down, covered in sweat and breathing loudly. She wasn't given any break, as quickly after that, the Uchiha's hands went for her breasts, teasing her with a few fine pinches.

She felt a warmth spread through her body, starting from that sweet spot between her legs all the way to her chest, the sensation crawling up her spine and making her squirm in all directions.

She had to bite her lower lip, with her eyes rolling up and down. This was to much for her, how long had it been, a few months ever since she had felt that way. Despite the fact everything felt so good, her eyes were furious, full of hate and defiance, while she was baring her fangs, hissing with every touch, refusing to actually admit that it felt incredible. "I'll only be yours for tonight, Tenzo. But remember these words very well, you're going to pay for what you've done."

424/3994

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
In spite of what of whatever thoughts she might have had while surrendering those feet, the Uchiha was quite pleased while knowing that he managed to bring up a smile on Lamya’s face; however, this was more than a game for the young man, and both sides had to be pleased in the end, not just a single one since that would have been regarded as selfish. Things were getting heated up even more when she started releasing those moans, even if she did showed a bit of resistance against what Tenzō was doing in that moment. Every sound that came from Lamya was making him even more aroused than before, especially that he enjoyed having those nails of hers dwelling within his own flesh. It left the man with the impression that he was desired, despite the words that she choose to threaten him with.

Within a couple of moments, the Uchiha gave the clan head a slow and more passionate kiss while wrapping his arms around the woman in order to have the possibility of leaning forth and attach her spine against the bed. Once those lips of his departed from hers, the young man arose himself slightly on both of his knees before fixating those crimson eyes against those silvery ones which belonged to Lamya now. At the same time, the Uchiha had started unbuttoning that pair of jet-black pants in a slow and teasingly manner, letting them slide down along his waist and leaving nothing behind but bare flesh.

Like a veracious animal the man would lower both of his claws upon each of Lamya’s thighs, pushing those fingertips deep inside the woman’s flesh while parting them even further apart from each other as the man positioned himself between; the roughness wasn’t there because the man wished to establish dominance in that moment, but more because of the strong desire of having the woman in that moment. “I will be pleasing you in more than one way, and if it makes you happy, then sure, punish me as much as you like afterwards. I promise that I won’t bite, much.” the Uchiha spoke on a charming tone while feasting on her body with those eyes, enjoying every moment of it with each passing breath that escaped between those lips.  

Without adding anything more, the Uchiha’s rough hands began escalating, leaving behind soft and pleasant touches before reaching the woman’s hips in order to lift that lower body of hers slightly upwards, making the gap between them even smaller than it was at first. With his right hand, the man would grab his own throbbing rod to help it make its way against those lips which stood between the hips, tapping them gently and grinding with it a few times as a tease before slowly sliding it inside. Once more that sly smirk of his managed to reappear just to express the satisfaction which arose in that moment, given by the fact that was it was both warm and moist inside. After regaining the grip once more around Lamya’s waist with both of those hands, the Uchiha guided her gently while he began moving back and forth at a slow and heavy beat.

The man’s breaths were matching the pacing at which he moved, and those lustful and crimson orbs were searching for eye contact the whole time. Gradually, the velocity began increasing and so the man shoved that right arm of his against the bed, leaning closer enough to the woman so that their mouths would only be separated by a few inches, in an attempt to steal her warm breath and exchange it with his own. The raven-haired man was enjoying each and every second that passed away, and that left arm of his began moving once more, slithering its way down against her skin before grabbing that right thigh in order to get a much better hold of the woman so that he may push even faster than before. As time passed on, the Uchiha was approaching his own barrier and managed to hold it on for a few more moments before the man was forced to stop due to the limits of his own capabilities which forced him to finish up.

Tenzō pushed himself off before resting on the left side of the bed, whispering a few words “Hopefully, you’ll give a few more thoughts on this and realize that this wasn’t just a game.” on a calm and almost breathless tone. Even though both of them needed a bath, the Uchiha chose to linger for a few more moments in case the Orochi Lady wished to ask or request something from him. It was a bit obvious that the man would have wished to remain there for the night; however, he was not going to intrude anymore if Lamya wished for his departure. Therefore, if she would not give any hint regarding the staying, the young man would then wrap the sheet around his waist before marching back into his room.

~ 852/6008 of Total Words ~

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It all went by in a blur, the synchronizing breaths, the explosion of sensations, but in the end, the young woman simply watched the ceiling of her room, silent and tired. Her skin was sticky, she had long reverted back to her original form, no longer having the stamina to maintain her sage mode. The slow and steady breathing of the Uchiha next to her made her wonder what had actually happened. In her mind she was actually laughing at herself, not for the fact that she had cheated or wronged a certain someone, no not because of that, but because in a funny way, the only men who had driven her this mad, this hungry for that particular sensation, had both been Uchihas.

She was furious though, despite the fact that it was all consensual in the end, she still felt bitter, angered, forced into doing it, but she couldn't decide wether she had to be angry at Tenzo or herself. For a short moment, she chuckled, deciding not to care wether or not she had to feel guilty, wether or not she had to laugh or cry, what's done was done and without a doubt she liked it, she loved every second of it. However, it had not gone by her terms and the Uchiha had to expect some serious work as a price for what he had won. That was the easiest thing to do for her, force Tenzo to work to the bone, take the missions she would hand him, no matter how cruel or how dangerous they were. He wanted her to throw away her pride and for that, she wanted him to put his life into her hands, his entire being had to be hers.

"You're so, so wrong Tenzo," The young woman sighed, turning a bit, stepping out of the bed to grab the shirt she had thrown on the ground, pulling it over her head, covering her chest and abdomen, feeling the fabric stick to her skin like a fly to flypaper. "Everything, even life itself is a game and you've just appointed me the gamemaster over yours."

With that being said, she came back to the bed and laid down next to the Uchiha, keeping to her side for a moment, before turning around, so she could look the Uchiha in the eyes with her now golden again, snakelike eyes.

"You can stay if you want," She sighed, to exhausted to even tell him to leave, knowing he wouldn't be able to say no to the terms she had just given to him anyway. "I'll have you do your first actual task tomorrow and trust me, you WILL not like what I'll ask from you."

After she had uttered those last words, she grabbed Tenzo's arm and cuddled next to him, not really sure why, but she felt it was the best way to end what had happened that night, without spoiling it for either of them. Not more than a minute later, she had fallen asleep.

514/4508

Learned Bukijutsu from Tenzo

-Nothing to D rank: 1500/1500
-D to C rank: 3000/3000

Last edited by Lamya on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Posting here to train up my stuff.

~ Thread Closed ~

~ Training Raiton from A-Rank to S-Rank | 6008 - 4000 = 2008 WC Left ~

~ Training Reaction Time from A0 to A1 | 2008 - 1000 = 1008 WC Left ~

~ Training Speed from A0 to A1 | 1008 - 1000 = 8 WC Left ~

~ Training Complete ~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.