You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One Night (Solo/Training) [wip] Empty One Night (Solo/Training) [wip] Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:37 am

Reo

Reo

D-rank
Axil sat with the pretty girl from a few days earlier under the shade of a street vendor. They happily ate sweets that Axil was paying for, while the shinobi demanded more and more, causing the people making the food to make them faster and faster. Axil gobbled them down one by one, while his date ate a bit slower. "You're a shinobi right?"

Axil swallowed another daifuku, "I am indeed," he answered, "A loyal shinobi of Kumogakure, genin rank, and member of the Ikazuchi clan, the clan of thunder, as you may already know. I also suppose you already knew I was from Kumogakure, seeing as I've seen your pretty face around, and I guess you may have seen me around as well," he said, fixing his blue shades.

The girl blushed and giggled at the compliment, "So if you're a shinobi, that must mean you use ninjutsu right? Those special techniques I've seen other people use? Like spraying pressurized water, or making earth walls, right?"

"Well, kind of. I personally do use ninjutsu, as that's what I have trained myself in, but some people use genjutsu, where they make illusions, or I can also use Kuchiyose, where I summon a type of animal to fight alongside me. There are all types of fighting styles that shinobi can use, but yes I personally do use ninjutsu," he answered.

"Oh! That's so cool, so what can you do? What elements do you use, what do you summon, can you show me? Sorry about all the questions I just haven't ever met a shinobi before, this is such a neat experience for me," the very pretty girl was smiling. She seemed so excited to learn about Axil, and seemed so peppy, the shinobi almost felt bad that he knew this was going to be a short relationship. He never was, nor did he plan to ever get into anything long term. That said, he'd humor the girl for now.

"Well, being a member of the Ikazuchi clan, I naturally was born with  lightning affinity. Then I later learned fire style ninjutsu. I also have been studying scrolls detailing my ancestor, Leo Ikazuchi. Through studying these I learned my clan's signature thunder techniques and how to summon lions, although my only summon right now is a regular lion named Leoeiko. I would show, you, but most of the jutsu I use tend to be a bit too dangerous to use in a public place like this," he explained, "But perhaps I could show you some other time."

The girl appeared to be done, but she continued to sit there and watch her date continue to eat sweets. Then she looked down. She began to speak, "Hey Axil... I heard... that you don't keep girls around for very long. Is this true. I honestly walked into this date expecting the answer to be yes, so don't feel like you're upsetting me too much or anything if you don't stick around," she said, continuing to look down at the ground. It was clear she was disappointed that this relationship might not last as long as she wanted it to. Lost in her own thoughts, she jumped when she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders.

Axil smiled at the girl as he hugged her in one arm, "That's such a pessimistic view about this date. Sure it may be true that my relationships are short, but they're short and sweet. Mostly I just try and make sure we have a good time together, so let's enjoy it for what it is and not focus on how long it lasts. You get what I'm saying? Stay in the moment. A girl as beautiful as you should do at least that," he said nuzzling his head against hers.

She blushed wildly, "Oh! Um, I suppose you're right about living in the moment. We should be focusing on having fun right now like you said, instead of thinking of how short this will inevitably be. I think," She looked away from the shinobi, "I suppose that positive outlook on life is what makes ladies like you so much," she said, making Axil laugh. She then looked up at him, "Actually before I forget, there's a something I need to show you that would make you pretty happy I think, judging from what I heard, you collect scrolls right?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.