You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Rebirth of the Great Lion Sage ;)

Mr. Chikara had been back on the scene for quite some time now, getting back to sustaining his name of one of the strongest shinobi of Kumogakure, getting back to becoming a valuable asset. Another one of his duties was upon him. Kenji was the first name that came to the task force mind when deciding who could take the task on. It was no secret that many rumors swirled about as to why Kenji’s presence was so fleeting. Some thought he was depressed because of the war that had shaken up the village hidden in the mist. Other villagers thought it was because of his marriage… and more so that his wife was now dictating his actions. Those were just a few. Of course, none of those came close to the reason Kenji’s impact had dampened. It was simple, his skills had waned. The power had gone to his head. The Sannin had gotten further on reputation more than anything else. His name and his dynamic speed alone caused all to shudder before him. His feats and abilities were slowly transforming into myth, as the last time he demonstrated his heralded talents had been considerable. This didn’t bother Kenji as much as one might think. The shinobi was not new to hard work. His speed was still true. His chakra prowess was as spectacular as ever. His keen use of Genjutsu was still unrivaled. Finally, he still held peak ability over his weapons; all enough for him to breed destruction.

A glorious glare ricocheted off the glass window, waking the ninja. His neck creaked, working to face a portrait of perfection that slept beside him. With a smile, he rose to his feet, slipping into his blue slippers. He commenced his hygiene and dressed in a suit. The suit was gray with teal trimming. His shoes were of the same color scheme. After combing his blue mane, he smirked as he gazed upon his reflection, which was almost as dazzling as he. Kenji placed his hand on Katy’s shoulder and let her know he was leaving for a mission. A casual stroll was used by the Kenji. He strolled through the streets of the village hidden by the clouds. His destination was the Administration building. What task that is so special that they would call upon me? As of late, I’ve become a weapon of mass destruction. They only talk about me, but never use me. Last time I checked, I completed four missions without even getting out of bed. Constant chatter accompanied Kenji’s travel. It really has been too long since I have let my presence be known throughout the village. It was true, he had become somewhat of a recluse after the war. However, it was not in Kenji’s nature to be isolated, so today was his first step into establishing his face as a common sight amongst Kumogakure once again.

Dressed dapperly, Kenji entered the Administration building. His meeting, concerning the details of the case occupied no more than 20 minutes. Most of the meeting was spent talking about things not case related. Kenji was the ultimate professional. He understood perfectly what was expected of him, and had the wherewithal to adapt to a mission. Every mission was different, and a game plan had to be formulated for each. For most assignments, it was best to allow Kenji to design the plan of action himself, and when looking at Kenji’s track record, that was usually the best option.

So it looks like I have a deranged… yet calculating lightning axe murderer that goes by the alias Lax. According to the intelligence that has already been gathered, he has single handedly terrorized several towns. Through terror and brute force has subsequently subjugated the towns. He has been shown to use extreme force through taijutsu and weapons. Also, he has shown proficiency in summoning. With all that knowledge they have conceded there is much they do not know about this character, and how exactly he has gained such stable control, as they believe it can’t be through pure force… and I agree. One man couldn’t possibly accomplish what he has. He is receiving help from somewhere, and I will have to be forever mindful and determine just where his help stems from.

With his brief inner dialogue concluded he was finished with theorizing, he was now ready to undergo preparations and finally getting out into the field and seeing first hand what he was dealing with. Maybe I have a worthy adversary. I’ll see soon enough. Kenji obtained a secure storage unit that held all his combat equipment. He had already gathered everything previous day. Equipment wise, he didn’t change much. Based on the nature of the mission, some items had to be excluded or hidden, but this time, he was going with his full arsenal for now. Kasfara strolled in on cat paws… literally. Kenji’s giant blue lion combat pet was deceptively stealthy, considering his size and blue coat. The two greeted each other. “I have a mission” Kasfara interjected, “Don’t you mean “we”?” Kenji smiled and shook his head. “I’m taking this one on alone.” Kasfara’s claws dug into the floor boards, causing them to pop. “Has your ego finally gotten the best of you!? YOU…!” The beast exhaled. “You aren’t at 100%. You aren’t even at 75%. Your superiors who are giving you this mission don’t know that. If they did, they wouldn’t even ask you. Do you think your speed and jutsu alone is enough to take on a high profile mission that requires a Sannin??” After an extended silence, Kenji waiting to make sure Kasfara’s lecture was over. “I appreciate your concern… but I am a Sannin. I need to be able to handle these tasks myself.” Kasfara growled out of annoyance. “You’re not ready.” “It’s settled Kasfara. Our last run was beneficial. I’m positive I can take this solo. I’m ready enough. This will mark the rebirth of the ‘Cloud’s Sennin Sannin Aberration’.” “Okay.” Kasfara scoffed, as he was fed up with Kenji’s supernatural arrogance. “I’ll leave you to your preparation.” Kenji watched as his partner left, knowing he would soon forgive Kenji for taking the mission without him.

His long bow was lied out on top of a metal table with his projectiles. He ditched the suit, and entered standard shinobi gear, but with a personal tough. The personal touch included a white scarf and his ninja pants were blue instead of the standard grey. His sheathed his Hane along his hip, and his other katana on his back horizontally, and his long bow was placed over the katana. The quiver was slung over his shoulder. Also equipped were a smoke bomb, flash bomb, wire, and his ring of his supeketuro. Finally, Kenji obtained his trusty projectiles and inserted them into his ninja pouches.

Kenji walked through the small village which had last seen the wrath of this Lax character. He roamed, looking for any lead to more information on the guy. He spent his first few days just browsing and checking out the town, staying as low key as possible. He was currently in the observational phase. This time was used to soak in all the information he could before tackling the subjects head on. He noticed the town was kept in rather bad shape. This told Kenji that Lax didn't conquer towns, he simply took what he could and this moved on. More interesting, only one shop remained in good condition, that was the weapons and armor shops. It was if Lax was keeping a militia. Is he recruiting villagers to move on with him to later territories, is that the key to his reign. Is that where he's getting his help. The tempo of the town was slow, the morale low. Kenji had seen enough, he was ready to get to the root of this issue. The Sannin was subtle in his questioning, mentioning that he spent time in the town long ago, and never remembered it in such condition. This caused some helpful reactions from the villagers. A few gave way and talked about the recent events. After snooping he figured out that Lax was making a visit into town for supplies. Kenji inquired if he was coming alone... they said yes.

Kenji was eager to see this Lax character. It was clear to Kenji that he was coming to stock up and then he would leave for good. The man of the hour marched into town with a raging aura surrounding him. He bore two studded bracelets. His arms were bulky and his legs strong as they caused a slight tremor in the ground beneath him. Kenji's eyebrow rose at the sight. Lax stood about 6 foot 7 inches as well. His head was completely shaven, and he bore a slight tan. The next thing that Kenji's eyes observed startled him. There was a man in Lax's blind spot wielding a sword. He's going to try and ambush this hulk. Kenji wanted to interfere but he couldn't blow his cover quite yet... it was unfortunate. The man charged at Lax, who turned his neck slightly. The ambusher spewed fire from his mouth. Lax jumped above the flames, but was met by the man with his sword ready to strike. A clang rang out once the blade clashed with Lax's bracelets. It was a powerful strike that caused the two to be repelled from each others. Kenji looked on with shock as the man was holding his own. Kenji leaned forward from the shadows to get a better look.

The studded bracelets of Lax began to emit a blinding light. Once the light waned, Kenji saw the man that ambushed Lax on the ground still and beaten badly. His chest was caved in, legs twisted in unnatural positions and his face... his face... No more than 5 seconds did the effects of the light last, and Lax killed the man. What else did those bracelets do? Wondered Kenji.

This assignment was extremely straightforward... Kill Lax, but in order to do that, he needed a little more information on him. He didn't have much time though as Lax was likely going to move on to his next town soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenji stood still, his body bracing for his opponent’s move. Not being a reactive fighter, Kenji wasn’t just waiting, he had a plan. His opponent was a brute to say the least, but a skilled one. The Sennin Sannin knew if he could get the enemy to commit, he could easily use his bulkiness and momentum against him. Also, this would optimize Kenji’s speed advantage, which he held over most foes that crossed his path. The wind rustled his thin shirt, causing it to flap open, revealing several scars scattered on Kenji’s torso. Just as the wind settled, in a burst of more malicious air, the enemy bolted at Kenji. Even with his speed, Kenji’s reflexes had not yet returned to top form. Can my mind keep up enough to allow my body to…? Obscuring his vision was a stone fist, looking to cave the agile shinobi’s face in. His left hand rose swiftly and at remarkable speeds to intercept his enemy’s right fist. With his opponent’s fist pushed off target and his body slightly off balanced, Kenji plunged a kunai into the side of the man’s neck. The pressure he felt from the blade piercing the flesh was a familiar sensation. Blood trickled down his neck, but just before the cherry liquid reached the blade responsible… Substitution, where did he go? After a quick survey his senses were unable to perceive where his opponent’s new position was until the sound of some action that didn’t bode well for Kenji.

Not that jutsu. Kenji during scouting had witnessed the sight and sound of the jutsu that was currently being prepared by his opponent. With the surging power of his enemy, he was now able to locate him. Kenji saw first hand the electricity spawn forth two axes that were a little more than a meter in length. So this is the final form of his studded bracelets.

Trained Reaction Time from C-2 to B-0: 2094/1400

Training Leftover: 694

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.