You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trials of a Sage [Private/Training]  Empty Trials of a Sage [Private/Training] Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
I've really done it this time, I thought I had grown in the area of judgement, not enough it seems. Let's see, I'm facing three shinobi with Special Jounin skill and fitness (stamina, speed, strength, etc), all three are powerful katon and ninjutsu users. And one has shown keen ability in hand to hand combat. I've done well to ensnare a few in Genjutsu but any ninja academy grad knows the greatest weakness of Genjutsu is numbers. When going up against a force with superior numbers Genjutsu becomes exceedingly more difficult to execute.

Kenji's fight over 5 years ago against his sensei, Soseiji, Nagare. Kenji, just a Chuunin then was able to berate the two (Nagare and his twin Horui) with Genjutsu, but his strongest Genjutsu that would have helped him defeat them was negated because the other was able to assist in discerning that a Genjutsu was indeed present, limiting the damage he could inflict. Also, as a Special Jounin, a shinobi specializing in stealth and information gathering (member of the tracking and intel squad) he was sent to hunt down a criminal organization while being accompanied by two shinobi from Iwagakure. When they faced the three rogue shinobi, Kenji once again exercised his supreme skill in Genjutsu to trap an enemy, but because of the enemy's partner, he was able to escape the mirage before it was fatal.

I've got one where I want him; he used quite a bit more chakra than his counterparts and is looking fatigued, but so am I. I have no choice, I need to use sage mode to take out the injured and tired one, then deal with the other two. My sage mode will allow me to deal with them defensively rather easily since I will be able to track their position almost at all times. Also, my speed in Sage mode along with senjutsu will allow me to escape most of their attacks. I dread using sage mode, I like to think my bukitjutsu and Genjutsu is enough, but I'm running low on chakra (100) and stamina; there's no more time for tact, it's time to go with blitzkrieg/blitz (a style of combat Kenji resorts to; consists of a fast paced assault, using sheer speed and bladed weapons to decapitate or dismember his foes with little warning or time to react. He also oftens adds chakra flow to enhance the damage he does while using this combat style, almost only uses this style of fighting while in sage mode as his sensing bubble allows for more precise attacks so even if his foe is able to attempt an elusive maneuver, Kenji can account for the movement and alter his attack at the last second rendering most at his mercy).

The taijutsu fighter, the big guy is almost completely out of it, he tried vicioulsy to eliminate me with poweful body techniques, I didn't escape unscathed, I have a few broken ribs and a black eye for my trouble. He also has armor that protects him from katon which allowed his teammated to use katon jutsus in conjunction with his close range offense. But now that he's exhausted his reserves I can then defeat him easily using "Blitz" style.

Five rogue mercenaries were sent to Kumogakure to penetrate the Cloud Village's borders, which they succeeded, the Raikage already had notice of there attempt, but didn't know when. As soon as she heard of the peculiar gentlemen within the village, she had already had Kenji alerted as he was being kept up to date with situation all along. The five shinobi tried to escape through the thunder grounds, two were struck by lightning and killed. Kenji used his sage mode briefly to enhance his speed and awareness of his surroundings so that he could effectively avoid such. Upon running into a dead end a fight broke out on a rugged cliff, there the battle ensued. 4 hours had elapsed where the four shinobi engaged in arduous battle, now Kenji on one knee, hand on the hilt of his sword, was slowly transforming. His grew in length resembling that of a mane and his skin turned a powder blue. The relatively beaten shinobi who used strong taijtusu was breathing heavily and looked to be out of it completely, eyes wavering, struggling to focus. He would be an easy target  for Kenji and he was indeed the intended target. Over the years Kenji has become like a lion in more than one sense, he has become adept at "pouncing" on wounded or weakened foes with tremendous ferocity. The first shinobi on Kenji's hit list was a bulky man with oversized muscels contributing to his early fatigue. The other two shinobi looked alike and were medium height, slim, and had long black hair. Kenji was now in sage mode, the three shinobi looked perplexed, but the look didn't last long as Kenji had instantly taken off for the brute of the group.

The combatants were no longer in harms way of the threatening blasts of lightning but the resounding cracks and thunder could still be heard overhead. The constant crackle, flashing, and booming sounds provided Kenji with even more cover, severely increasing the potency of his "blitz" style. In a laido like maneuver Kenji jetted out towards the exhausted taijtusu user and slashed horizontally clean through his torso. The victim was so slow to react given his state his expression didn't even change as he was struck. The other two however, were keen enough to flinch, as Kenji analyzed their reflexes as only being able to flinch in reaction to his movements, an almost sinister grin manifested on his face as he knew, that they knew that they were now Kenji's prey. While in sage mode, he could be called the ultimate predator.

Nothing but a flittering after image of Kenji was left as he suddenly leaped above the two shinobi, he sent a raiton infused katana heading straight for the heart of the shinobi. That was his rusty katana but while being infused with raiton and the location/aim of the strike it was now deadly. Along with electrocuting the man, the blade penetrated just far enough to pierce his main artery. Kenji landed with a thud in front of the last man standing, but as soon as he landed he flanked wide at untraceable speed (X rank) for the prey to follow. The mercenary was beginning to shake like a leaf as the light slowly faded from their fighting place. It was now night and his visibility was almost completely gone. The fight had lasted for hours. Their teamwork and versatility had allowed them to last this long but now...

Kenji stood behind the mercenary for seconds before he extended his Hane to the side of the fearful man's neck. "I have never been this afraid in my life, many times I have faced death, it's my job to."  The mercenary silenced himself and steadied his body, he was now completely still having overcome his fear. Kenji knocked the man unconscious with the hilt of his katana as he figured there was a possibility he helf valuable information, he would let his mortal fate be decided by the lightning shadow.

Training Senjutsu; B>A rank

1228 + 3833 (here) = 5061/5000

EXIT THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.