You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
~The Day Before~

Takeshii had gone to the market and picked up some vegetables for dinner that evening, and on his way home he had noticed a group of three young thugs tracking an elderly woman. The group consisted of a blonde haired skinny kid with a red shirt, a fat dark skinned boy with a red shirt, and their ringleader a tall tan skinned teenager whom Takeshii could tell held a tanto behind his back. He wore a red ball-cap.

'I'll keep my eyes on this group, I can't let any harm come to that woman.'

As his trip neared his home, the elderly woman turned into an ally and the kids followed. So did Takeshii. The group approached the elderly woman, who was carrying two bags of groceries, and asked if they could help her. The elderly woman nodded, and after the two lackeys grabbed the bags they threw them to the side and each grabbed one of the elderly woman's arms. The ring leader approached from behind, and placed his tanto against the woman's neck. Ordering her to give them her money or he'd kill her.

Takeshii was quick to act, swiftly approaching the three boys and placing his bags to the side. Behind a trashcan. He placed his hands together and transformed into a massive mountain of a man with a thick beard, and a kumogakure headband and kumogakure flack jacket. Everyone knew you had to at least be a chuunin in order to have a flack jacket, and in this disguise he'd easily pass for a Jounin. In a deep voice he accosted the young boys.

"HEY! What are you doing? Leave that lady alone, or you'll be answering for this!" Takeshii reached behind his back as though reaching for a weapon.

The boys looked at the massive man like a deer in headlights. The ringleader pee'd his pants and apologized, grabbing his lackeys and running away. No one was hurt, but Takeshii had protected this elderly woman. As the three boys rounded the corner Takeshii poofed back to his normal self.

"That was so courageous of you! But why did you protect me?"

"You looked like you needed it."

"Well, I'll have you know that I used to be a foremost expert in Genjutsu. I was about to make those boys sorry they were ever born!"

"Hehe... looks like I ended up protecting them too, huh?"

"Looks that way. It's dark, hon. You mind helping an old woman just a little while longer?"

"Of course."

Takeshii grabbed his and the elderly woman's bags, just than the ring leader from before turned the corner once more, and Takeshii noticed the glint of metal on the ground. The boy had forgotten his tanto. Though now he realized he was tricked and rushed Takeshii with a loud roar. Suddenly he could see everything in perfect detail, even more than usual. He could see every movement the teenage boy made, as though he were moving in slow motion. He felt a light pressure behind his eyes, which erupted out of him. Suddenly his vision shifted, zooming in on the young boy's face as he screamed in rage. His vision un-zoomed, as the young boy swung at Takeshii over and over again. Takeshii's body felt like it moved on its own. Turning and contorting itself out of the way of the teenagers attacks. The teenager swung faster and faster with more and more fury at not being able to touch Takeshii. Takeshii turned and swept the boy's legs from under him and throwing his leg up, he brought his heel down on the boy's stomach leaving him breathless. Takeshii rubbed his eyes for a moment as the pressure subsided.

"What was that? You're eyes changed. Are you an Uchiha?"

"No... Akata."

"Ahh, the hawk eye. You have it."

"Yes, I guess it finally awakened."

Takeshii helped the woman home, before returning home to tell his father all about what had happened.

~Present Time~

Takeshii had told his father about the day before, and his father had devoted today to training Takeshii in how to use his new ability.

"The Hawk Eye, has a few unique abilities. First when awakened, the wielder gains a sort of kinesthetic awareness. They become fully aware of their own bodies. Second when active the user's visual perception and reflexes are greatly enhanced. This allows us to see things that others cannot, and at later stages like mine you can even see people's intentions. Allies and enemies become clear to you, you can see the chakra of others, and even see physics. However, all of these abilities will come on their own as your eyes become more powerful. The last ability is for our eyes to 'zoom', or focus in on things at long distances. This allows us to scout things from distances which others cannot, making us an invaluable force in the shinobi world. So our training will begin now. First I will teach you how to activate your eyes, and finally how to zoom your vision. And lastly, how to use these abilities in combat."

Takeshii nodded.

"Now, in order to activate the doujutsu after its initial awakening, you need simply channel chakra into your eyes and concentrate it into your pupils. However you must make sure that you channel equal amounts of chakra into both eyes. Your new kinesthetic awareness will aid in this. It helps alot if you close your eyes until your doujutsu is released. So again, close your eyes, channel equal amounts of chakra into both eyes, and than concentrate into your pupils."

Takeshii sat in a meditative posture, his legs crossed and his hands on his knees. He closed his eyes, molded chakra into his eyes, but when he opened his eyes it was clear he didn't use the same for both. His right eye was too vibrant and hurt a lot, while his left eye was extremely blurry. So he closed his eyes and released the technique. Channeling chakra into his eyes once more, he paid more attention to his eyes themselves. He could feel a tingling sensation within them, but it felt like his right eye was more tingly than his left. So he channeled chakra into both changing the amount until they both tingled the same amount. At that point he focused this chakra into his pupils and opened his eyes. He could feel the throbbing behind his eyes just like the previous night. His father inspected his eyes and smiled

"Good. With practice releasing your sight will be as fast as blinking. Now for zooming. When you zoom, simply concentrate your vision on the distance you wish to zoom. As your eyes grow in power you'll be able to zoom further and with greater detail. However know that the further you zoom, the less aware of your immediate environment you become. Its best to zoom while protected by your squad mates, or while hidden. So again, bird seal, concentrate on where you want to zoom. It'll feel kind of like when you cross your eyes to focus your vision on the tip of your finger. Also it helps to focus on an object at first, until your comfortable using this ability. At first, I found it was easier to zoom while using the bird seal. Though this isn't completely neccesary it does help you focus your chakra properly. With practice you may forgo the seal altogether."

Takeshii nodded once more. He formed the bird seal and focused his vision a few feet ahead of him. His eyes felt like they were vibrating, his vision went blurry, and soon his vision began to zoom in and out, but didn't focus. He released the zooming ability, and tried again. This time he focused on the ground, and just as his father said it was far easier to zoom in on an actual object. His vision focused in on the floor and he felt as though his vision zoomed in closer to the floor. As though his face was right on the part of the floor he was focusing on. His pupils dilated as his vision zoomed closer to the floor. As he looked up the world focused more. He put his hand in front of his face, and he could see every pore on his hand and each minute hair follicle in perfect detail.

"Freaky..." He said as he released his bird seal, his vision returned to normal.

"Very good. Now Takagan, your doujutsu is optimal at long distances, and really shines when combined with the clan chakram art or with long distance attacks. Its most effective when scouting, as it allows you to see things in greater detail and at greater distances than anyone else. Practice makes perfect. So continue your training until you can easily activate your doujutsu and zoom your vision without the bird seal."

Takeshii nodded and began his training, first activating and deactivating his doujutsu. After about an hour or so, he could release his doujutsu with minimal effort, and on command. Afterwards he would go to the training grounds with his chakram and practice focusing his vision on a target as the day wore on, he found he could zoom easier and easier until he no longer needed his bird seal to do so, all he needed to do was focus more chakra into his eyes and focus on where he wanted to zoom. After this he sat on his houses porch and used his zooming technique on a nearby cloud, pushing his abilities as far as they would go. Eventually he found that he peaked at about five times his normal visual range. However, the further he zoomed the less aware he was of his own environment. He smiled and closed his eyes, releasing his eyes. As they released his eyes began to throb painfully. He really over did it today, he'd need to rest a while.

1680/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.