You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TheSleepover(Orochi Risu/Private/NoKill) Empty TheSleepover(Orochi Risu/Private/NoKill) Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:13 am

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
In a small room inside an estate there was one small boy, but he was no ordinary little boy. He was one of the legendary shinobi swordsmen of the mist, he was one of the most powerful and deadliest of weapons ever to be made in the land of the Bloody Mist. However right now he was just a boy sleeping in a bed without a care in the world, until he heard a noise in the middle of the night that awoke this little beast in his slumber.

A light dripping sound could be heard as the small boy was stretching slightly and rubbing his eyes a bit. His blonde hair appeared grey in the dim light of the night as he sat up holding the blanket tightly to his chest. His shirt hung loosely as he yawned a bit more as it was now silent, then he felt something crawl on his leg slowly as he did not move a muscle. He felt it leave his skin as he pulled his knees to his chest immediately as he tried to figure out what was happening. He thought to himself as he heard the voice of his grand mother deep inside his head as she asked him, "What is the last thing you remember".

He then remembered he met Risu as he blushed remembering their moments together, then as he looked around he wondered what was crawling on his leg as he whispered softly the name he just barely remembered. "Uraenus is that you?" He was using his scared little boy voice since at that moment he was nothing more than a scared little boy, he did not know that he fell asleep and was now restless as the silence was still continuing he was in a slight panic. The nervousness creeping up on him as he jumped up running around barefeet as it was dark. He had no idea which way he was going or if he was still in the room or even still in the estate, but he was confused and then shouted out. "Risu!!"

Training Words = 358

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Her room wasn't really her favorite place to be at, certainly not if that room happened to be in the very house where she tried to escape every time she had the chance. Eventually she did manage to escape and rent her own place, without her uncle being able to oversee every single of her actions, yet now she was there again: in her old room at the Orochi estate. She had been tossing and turning in her sleep for hours on end, hardly able to actually take some rest.

She turned around towards the nightstand and watched at the picture inside the green frame which was standing atop the small furniture. The picture showed the smiling faces of her mom, her dad, herself and her uncle. A picture from a long time ago, from a time when Risu had not yet realized the darkness which loomed inside the village and had been spreading and growing every passing year.

"Huh?" The young woman yawned a bit when she heard a murmur followed by a rather childish scream from the room at the end of the hallway, which was two rooms further ahead from hers. Grabbing the lamp from her nightstand and opening the cap, lighting the flame with a match, Risu went out of her room, walking through the hallway with her lilac bathrobe covering her white silk nightgown. "Uraeus, are you here?"

The snake wasn't around, so Risu knew he was probably outside in the garden, taking his time to find himself another snack, but the young woman was worried when she realized that the room from which she had heard the scream was the room of her foreign guest Yuzu.

"Yuzu-kun, is there something wrong?" She would ask, knocking on the door while suppressing another yawn. "If you want I can get some tea or something to calm you down a bit."

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He did not know where exactly he was, but he did feel a sigh of relief when he heard Risu's voice. She asked him if something was wrong and he could not quite figure out what to say and not to mention the knocking was seemed a bit strange until his eyes adjusted and he realised he was in a room. "Sorry, it is just something crawled over my leg and i sort of forgot i was sleeping over here, but glad you okay Risu. Can you get me some juice please and if it is okay, can we maybe go outside for a bit, I want to see if the moon is out today never gotten to see the moon in Konoha, always sleeping under too many trees here." He looked down as he walked slowly towards the door then leaned softly against it. "Are we friends Risu?" as he waited for her reply patiently behind the door.

He shivered slightly as he realised he was walking around barefeet still, but there was no way he was going to put shoes on when it is this late. He did not really have a bed time, at least not since his grandmother passed away long ago, or at least a few years ago. He began to think about what they did that day as his mind tried to recall as much as he could. Her pale skin, her nice body, her beautiful voice, her cool snake and then he remembered how they met and the three girls who annoyed them both. His mind was beginning to wander as he was actually feeling rather active right now as he did get enough sleep already, so this was the perfect moment to learn more about her, but the first thing he would like to learn is whether or not they were friends. It might be stupid to ask someone that since they can always just lie to you, but it was the thought that counted in this case. Not to mention she did get him free food, free clothes and a free place to stay which included a bed. He also was still a bit bothered by the thing that crawled over his leg, he wanted to ask about it but he felt hearing her reply to his main question was far more important. This young boy was always uncertain when it came to people around him, his friends had a habit of dying or mysteriously vanishing. The moment of truth was here and it was up to Risu to lead them to a night of fun or disaster.

Training Words = 358 + 444 = 802

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Risu went silent for just a short moment, trying to figure out how to answer such questions. Yuzu did sound rather fragile, affraid even. Trying to figure out what she had to say and how she had to do, she slowly opened the door of the blonde kid's guestroom, giving a surprisingly warm smile, though at the same time she felt disgusted by her own actions, as she was doing just the same as her uncle: showing a fake, yet completely natural looking smile. It was because she knew this kid was a shinobi from kirigakure and despite the fact that he looked rather innocent, she had the strange feeling that this Yuzu was a lot stronger than his outward appearance would tell and because she was part of the ANBU of konoha, she was somehow in a way obliged to keep watch over the blonde kid, just to make sure he wasn't here for some less innocent reason.

"Sure, I'll get you some juice," The young woman said, while sitting on the edge of the bed, gently taking the young kid's hands into hers. "We can go outside and watch the moon, just like you asked for. It's nice to look at it from our garden, with the fireflies that come this season."

Then she stood up, patting the blond kid softly on his head, while leaving the room to get some fresh orange juice out of the kitchen on the ground floor and pooring it into two glasses, both with a straw. With those glasses, she waited for Yuzu at the bottom of the staircase which lead to the rooms upstairs.

"To answer your earlier question," The young Orochi lady would say softly, while handing over the glass with juice and a straw, whezn the blond kid would get down. "You would be my first friend who doesn't originate from Konoha."

She hoped it would lift the boy's spirits a bit, since he had seemed so down, so frustrated about something and as she wanted to turn around to go outside towards the garden, she noticed that Uraeus had coiled himself around a low hanging branch of the sakura tree near the entrance of the large house, literally snoring peacefully in a well deserved sleep.

384/701

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
She opened the door slowly and gave a strange smile that seemed a bit too perfect, as if something was actually wrong. He then thought maybe he was seeing things cause it was still rather dark as she agreed to get the young boy some juice. She was sitting on the bed and she had taken hold of his hands, he began to shiver as she must have felt it, not to mention his hands were really cold as a slight draft blew in through one of the windows, which happened to be open still. She said they could see the moon and she then mentioned something he never thought was real.

"Fireflies are real?"
, the little boy asked as she stood up and patted him gently on his head as she left the room to get the juice. He thought maybe he spoke too soft or that she was just too sleepy to hear him clearly. He nearly lost track of her as he then followed realising that it might not be best to stay alone in the dark. If things kept on the way they were he may be forced to use lightning to light up the place and to ease himself. As they reached the kitchen she poured two glasses and waited for him at the bottom of a staircase.

She answered his one question very softly while giving him the juice when he finally reached her at the bottom. He then blushed as his face struggled to smile which was actually as close as it got with him. He was a bit glad that she considered him a friend, even though his dark shinobi training kept saying that she was trying to control him. He was a bit confused then reached out to hug the woman around her waist since she was a bit too tall for him to hug her any other way, without forcing her to look down. The only problem was weather she would accept his first hug he had given in years or not

Training Words = 802 + 342 = 1144

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Risu almost had to laugh with the naivity of the young kid, but she restrained herself from doing so, knowing it would probably hurt his feelings if she did. It was typical though, for some kirigakure kid not to know that fireflies were real, after all those little bugs, which she didn't really hate despite being bugs, were mostly found in humid, but moderate climates and not in a place like the Hidden Mist, where according to the answer Yuzu had given to her own questions earlier that day it rained practically every day.

"If fireflies weren't real, I wouldn't be boasting about those, wouldn't I?" The Orochi lady said calmly, with a soft smile on her face, taking a sip from the glass with orange juice she had in her hand. "I do have to admit it's weird to be awake at night without having to do some kind of mission."

Surprised by the blonde kid's hug, the young woman decided it was best to simply allow it and pat the  young boy's head, rustling her fingers gently through the silky smooth blonde hair, finishing it off with a playful rub.

"Oh, there they are," She suddenly said, letting go of Yuzu, while pointing at the dozens of twinkling lights near the flowers of the garden. The fireflies were starting to swarm, as more and more twinkling lights appeared in the darkness of the night. "This is fun, we have a starry sky above and below. Another reason why some people tend to call Konoha the fairest of all the hidden villages."

Giving a soft chuckle, Risu took another sip of her glass with orange juice and looked up towards the sky, placing her arm around Yuzu's shoulders and letting him lean onto her.

"If you're sleepy, I know a good way to fall completely asleep in a matter of seconds,"rustling her fingers through the boy's soft blonde hair again, she pointed with her other hand at the stars. "Simply try counting those one by one."

348/1049

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
She gave a calm reply to his disbelief in the existence of fireflies, as she took sips of her orange juice, she said it was weird waking up and not having a mission which was also weird for the little boy too. He did not get to see the look in her eyes, but she accepted his hug and gave the young boy his favourite thing in the whole world. She rubbed her fingers through his hair as he hugged a bit tighter enjoying it.

Surprised by the blonde kid's hug, the young woman decided it was best to simply allow it and pat the young boy's head, rustling her fingers gently through the silky smooth blonde hair, finishing it off with a playful rub. It was short lived as she pointed out the fireflies which came out in what looked like a swarm. He leaned against her and instinctively grabbed hold of a bit of her top as it felt like she might disappear on him. she told him to count the stars and he looked up to her with a confused look. "If i count the stars i might not get to fall asleep, i sort of count forever and ever and ever. "

he then looked down again as if he had become sad as he said, "Risu-ne" adding a suffix to her name to indicate respect and that he looked up to her. He forgot what he was going to say as he blushed and looked away. He did not want this to end, he wanted her to always be his friend. Little did he know what the night had planned for them, but soon all would become clear

Training Words = 1144 + 285 = 1429

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Smiling softly at the boy's remark on not being able to fall asleep while counting the stars, Risu was quite surprised that the young kid from Kirigakure used a suffix to her name which she had never heard when anyone ever would address her: the '-ne- suffix, which depicted the kid was being quite polite in calling her big sister or nee-chan.

"Well, since you're a boy, normally I wouldn't offer for you to sleep with me if you can't get asleep," The young Orochi lady muttered, while yet again patting the kid's head. "However, since I can't fall asleep either, why not spend the night with some games or something, would be boring anyway if we had to be awake all night."

Nodding her head a bit, Risu thought there was at least a few things they could do to fall asleep: playing games, talk or just enjoy each other's company, but somewhere deep in her head the thought remained which had controlled her entire life ever since she had lost everyone from Team Hamada on that faithful day which occured almost five years ago: "Never trust anyone, for a stab in the back is faster than any frontal assault."

"If you have any ideas yourself, I'd be willing to listen to them," Risu laughed, thinking about maybe one slightly naughty thing she could do with the little kid. She still had loads of clothes from before her 'filling' out and even from a few years ago, so why not try and dress up Yuzu with her own clothes and perhaps try and use some of her make up to make him actually look like either a little brother or sister. "What about making you look exactly like someone of my clan, wouldn't that be fun to do once?"

310/1359

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The beautiful white girl Risu smiled softly when the boy addressed her as Risu-ne. She then said that since he was a boy, she normally would not let him sleep with her if he could not sleep. As she muttered this she patted his head as he blushed even more, nearly getting out a smile his shinobi training still holding back the bulk of his emotion. She said that she could not sleep either so they should play some games or do something, since it would be boring to just stay awake all night.

He looked up to her slightly then noticed her nodding her head slightly, he was not sure what she was thinking about now as he was trying to think of something. He was not sure but he thought he saw sadness in her eyes. He did not know if it was actually sadness or his eyes playing tricks on him. His eyes were really reliable, however ignorance is bliss and his mind decided to deny that possibility as if she could not be sad.

She finally spoke again asking him if he had any ideas, as she waited to listen to what he had to say. Being put on the spot he got nervous and he felt like he was about to break.She laughed as he became even more nervous as he had no idea what she would be interested in. He was about to start crying when she asked him a simple question, she asked if he wanted to dress up as a member of her clan, he mistook it for her asking him to join her family. "I already got adopted but, I can be part of your clan while i am here i guess". He was going to tear up soon, he agreed to her request or question. He could not figure it out as he was struggling to keep his emotions in check as he nervously stepped forward, if she did not move he would bump face first into her tummy.

Training Words = 1429 + 341 = 1770

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Risu chuckled softly when hearing the kid talk about adoption, as if he had been adopted by a myriad of clans. It was a funny idea to adopt him into her clan, the only blonde haired person in the entire clan, but without the medical affinity. In a way he'd feel completely wrong inside the clan, just like Risu would feel outside of her own clan and she could not do something like that to this kid, not to mention in reality and age, she could still be considered a kid in some ways too.

"Don't fret about adoptions and stuff, that's not really an issue here," The young woman laughed, trying to get up on her feet slowly, so Yuzu would not fall down or hit his head somewhere. "However, making you look like one of our clan isn't really hard, you can even look like me, but not when it rains…so it wont be easy to do when you're in Kirigakure."

She gave the blonde kid the sign to stay put, as she was going to get herself some utensils for what she had in store. Walking up the stair to the upper floor of the large, traditionally built house, Risu managed to find the room in which she had held on to treasures of her past, with several purple, pink and other colored yukatas with matching obis hanging neatly packed in thin paper inside a few closets.

She decided to take a grayish purple yukata with a deep blue obi, which according to her knowledge on the boy's sizes wouldbe a near perfect fit, with maybe the exception of the waist, but that could be fixed by tightening the obi a bit more to make the yukata maintain its feminine form.

Having grabbed these, she walked back to where the boy was left alone, only making a detour via her own room, to get her make-up and the white paste she had bought from one of her clansmen to cover up bruises or cuts or even scars, for the sake of eliminating any imperfections to her appearance in public. Arriving back downstairs, she would smile and hold up her chosen yukata and the pouch with the necessary make up and other important stuff like the white paste, charcoil and oil.

"Are you ready to take a tour into the world of being…me?" Risu laughed, though quickly realizing there was one thing she did not have…lenses to make his eyes look like hers. "Well almost me, I'd say, haha."

432/1791

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The girl chuckled at his comment which just left him a bit spaced out and confused, he could not figure out what made her laugh as he could not get himself to laugh. She proceded to tell the young little boy not to worry about that stuff and that it was not a problem at all, she let him rest his head against her as she stood up a bit. She said it would be easy to make him look like her or a clan member, as she continued to speak. She then moved and gave him the stay sign which was something you tought to most shinobi, which is why some bandits refered to shinobi as dogs.

While she went around he was getting a bit bored as he went to go lay on the bed for a little bit, meanwhile not knowing what the young Risu had in store for him. He was nearly fast asleeped as he began chewing on the blanket peacefully like a little angel. When she got there she began talking the boy just hearing the words being and me when he opened his eyes slowly rubbing them again sleepily. He looked and yawned then blinked a few times. "What type of clothes are those!" as he shouted a bit excitedly as some sleeping people may have been woken up.

The clothes looked familiar but he forgot what it was called. He was looking at a grayish purple type of robe or dress, he could not figure it out as he looked at the beautiful blue obi it had as well. She also had some other strange substances like something that looked like paste, some charcoal and oil. He began to think for a bit but could not remember what they were doing, but he did want to try out the outfit as he looked down blushing and whispered softly . "Sorry, that was a bit loud, so can i wear whatever that is, is that for me, did you make it, how much was it, can i get it anywhere, how long have you had it for, does it come in other colours too and why did you take so long and can I see the kitchen i am a bit hungry again, please."

Arriving back downstairs, she would smile and hold up her chosen yukata and the pouch with the necessary make up and other important stuff like the white paste, charcoil and oil.

Training Words = 1770 + 417 = 2187

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Finally arriving back downstairs, Risu had to notice the kid was gone, so after some quick thinking, she knew that Yuzu had to have gone back upstairs to the guestroom which was prepared for him. Laughing silently, she went back upstairs and walked through the hallway to the blonde boy's room, where she found him half asleep, almost nibbling his blanket like a newborn baby. For a moment she pondered at the sight before her, instantly adoring the kid's cuteness, which was in all respects like a little puppy or more to her taste: a little snake right out of the egg, plain and simple adorably cute and cuddly.

However, her anxious desire to dress up that little cute kid, made her forget the fact that he was half asleep, as she mused on about what she had brought for him and the fact that he would look almost the same as someone who bore the stigma of her family, being the fair white skin, the black hair and the slender form. The only thing she could not provide to the kid were the eyes, of which she made a mental note to someday ask a lenscrafter in town to make some lenses that looked just like her eyes, she knew it would most likely be a good gift to this youngster in bed.

When he finally seemed to wake up again, she noticed his eyes go straight towards the gray-ish purple, almost lavender yukata with the blue obi. It seemed his excitement wasn't played, as he quickly started throwing a flood of questions about the clothing, asking what it was named, if he would be wearing it and so on, just like a spoiled little kid and in so many ways, yet again extremely adorable.

"This here's a Yukata and a matching obi, which I wore about…three years ago, I think," Risu said calmly, with a civil smile on her face, holding up the yukata quite proudly. However, she did not mention that she actually never remembered wearing it, as it was made for her when she was in the hospital in her catatonic state for about four years straight. "It's what I think, the best example of the traditional clothing that is worn in our household when we are not training or on duty as a shinobi. Well, the girls at least, the men wear kimonos mostly, but given the fact you seemed to like dressing up more as a girl, I thought this would be perfect for you."

The kid's rambling questions and apologies were swiftly abrupted by Risu waving her hand in the air, as if she was wiping his rant away in the air itself.

"First of all, these are handmade, but I could get some adresses for people who make them, but trust me, they're pricey," The young Orochi woman laughed friendly, placing the yukata on the bed. "Second…If your hungry, we'll go get you something decent to eat if you want after we get you ready and set for a stroll around the compound. It's almost morning after all, so why not show off a bit?"

535/2326

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
She gave the name for the cool outfit as it was called a Yukata which sounded like someone's name rather than a piece of clothing. He thought maybe it was like swords when you have a special outfit armor or weapon it would be given a name. The obi matched it rather nicely as she mentioned wearing it roughly three years ago. She had a different smile this time, he wondered why she had so many different versions for her smile when he barely had one. He was one of those kids who could blush rather than smile, since smiling was really complicated for him.

She mentioned that it was traditional clothing as his eyes little up in awe as he began to imagine that this was worn by royalty and nobility. She mentioned the men wearing kimono's as he thought about it, but then began wondering why the girls got most of the cool outfits and why boys had to dress like they going to kill someone everyday. He mostly saw the old men wearing kimono's but he never got into them cause they just happened to always have dull colours most of the time. He did have his own white and gray kimono lying around somewhere in the forest. He had a habit of losing his old clothing quite often since he changed outfits for nearly every mission he did.

She mentioned that he dressed more like a girl and he blushed and pouted slightly as he felt confused not sure whether to be embarrassed or upset. Mixed emotions happened quite often now that his emotions were allowed to come out more, thanks to his new mom. He missed her and he was hoping to have a chance to tell her about everything he had been doing up to now. He deeply hoped that she would come to see him in Konoha.

Risu mentioned that the clothes were handmade, but really expensive which meant this would all be going on Sanosuke's tab in the future. Poor Sanosuke signed papers to take responsibility for him and therefor all his expenses became Sano's expenses which was how the circle of life went. He had never ever been put in the situation to pay for himself and even when he made money he was never the one who spent it. The clan would take his income and use it towards improving the orchards and vineyards, while the current clan head sits on her throne so to speak doing nothing.
She placed the yukata on the bed and began mentioning that if he was hungry they could go for a stroll to get something to eat.

He nodded and ignoring her as he just took off his clothes, but turned around so she would only see him naked from the back. He was taught to do that, but never really understood the reasons behind turning your back on people when naked in a room. He put on the Yukata and tied it nicely then spun around. He felt a draft and then thought for a bit, he searched around and found some decent underwear then slid it on underneath the yukata as he blushed. "It really cold still, the sun better get out soon." He ran towards Risu, then paused half a meter away, then fell forward against her. It was up to her to decide whether to remain a strong pillar for him to lean against or not. He began to look up to her as an older sister and regardless of how she reacted to him he would reply. "Let's go, Risu-ne"

Training Words = 2187 + 615 = 2802

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
A puzzled look on the face of Yuzu and a quick glance at where he was looking, made Risu feel slightly awkward, as if this kid could see right through her or maybe it was the way around and he just could not pinpoint what it was that drew his attention. She knew that it probably had something to do with her facial expressions, he wide array of smiles, which quickly lead to her giving yet another, slightly naughty smile, trying to see if that would spur the kid to react on the same way again.

"Maybe you should ask your mother about the way a girl smiles," The young Orochi woman spoke calmly, almost surprised by the wisdom that seemed to drip from her words. "I honestly think our smiles are our biggest weapon; we have one for every person, every feeling and every occasion, no wonder men call us complicated, get it?"

The reaction he had given on her comment of him dressing as a girl made her hold her breath for a moment, as she would almost expect him to burst out in tears or some kind of childish tantrum, but luckily he didn't seem to go that far at all, making her release her breath in a deep sigh of relief, glad that this wasn't an insult to the kid. However, when he quickly seemed to want to dress himself, his undressing seem made Risu have a rather puzzled look for once, as if she wondered why the kid would turn around, while she had seen quite enough of him before, but remembering that despite everything he had some feminine quirks, she simply shrugged her shoulders and admired Yuzu's smooth and silky skin, which seemed even better than her own skin, which was one of the things she always boasted about.

"Hmm, if you'll only wear the yukata, you'll only be just another person wearing it," Risu responded to the blonde kid's request to move on already, while she placed the few flasks with oil and charcoal and the small container with white paste on the nightstand in the room, tapping on the small stool next to it and in front of the mirror that hung from the wall. "We'll still have to do your skin and hair, not to mention I'd love to see how you'd look with out clan's markings and make up…that is if you want me to do that, otherwise I'll just get myself a proper yukata and we'll go on our stroll anyway, it's your choice Yuzu."

440/2766

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He was getting impatient and heard her mention something about mom teaching him to smile, and that girls mouths can be weapons. He did not hear it clearly as he rubbed his ears a bit, some of his hair spiking to the side and some of it going into his ears and eyes. He shook his head and his head of blonde hair went back to its usual messy but okay self. She said something as well about men calling her complicated and when he tried to think about it, it became complicated in his head so he stopped thinking about it.

As he had the Yukata on and listened to her more carefully she said something else, he was not sure but he had the feeling he forgot something. Some sunlight was beginning to appear as he yawned again. So many yawns but so little time as he looked towards her. She tapped on a stool indicating he should sit there as he moved to sit on the stool in front of the mirror. She said something about his skin and his hair as he looked around a bit annoyed that there were no snacks near by. She asked if he wanted some white make up or something and he just nodded his head thinking he had to agree or he would not get any snacks in time. The snack shop had a habit of getting empty shortly after opening in the morning as he sat he waited for her to begin whatever it is she was planning.

Training Words = 2809 + 259 = 3068

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Glad that Yuzu had taken the choice to mimic her appearance completely besides the eyes of course, Risu started with the white paste, taking out a few fingertips of the past out of the container and smeering it on his face gently, not fogetting to role up his yukata's sleeves to do the same with his arms and hands, after which she took a brush with fine hairs to evenly apply the paste all over his face and arms, making his skin lighter, though not as white as hers but close in comparison.

"Allright, the skin's done, now I'm going to do your hair, so keep your eyes closed and open them when I say you can," The young woman said, while taking a flask of almond oil and a small container with charcoal powder, mixing them together in a small bowl and applying it to Yuzu's hair with her hands, gently rubbing it in, massaging his scalp and hairline so that all his blone hair would suddenly have a surprisingly glossy black finish, while having the sweet smell of almonds.

Combing it until the oil had dried, Risu took a few hairclips out of a pouch and placed them at the side of yuzu's face, keeping his bangs out of his face and giving him a real girly look. Pleased with the results, she sais he could open his eyes while she grabbed his hands and started putting purple nailpolish on each of his nails and when that was finished, she blew on his fingers until the nailpolish had dried, while admiring her work. "A new traditional Ouroboros clan girl has been born,"

Using the comb to quickly brush her own hair and the nailpolish for her own nails, she put all the stuff away in the pouch and walked towards the door of yuzu's room with a smile on her face. "Let's go to the teahouse for some sweets, snacks and drinks, that way we can go and parade with your new look. I can guarantee that no one will even think about the possibility that you'd actually be  boy."

[close thread]

360/3026

700/700 strength B-0->B-1 complete
800/800 strength B-1->B-2 complete
900/900 strength B-2->B-3 complete
575/575 Reaction time C-0->C-1 complete

51 unused

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
She seemed happy as she placed the white paste on his face, but she did lift up his sleeves of his yukata to get his arms and hands which felt a bit weird. She then used a strange brush as he was nervous, as he nearly shivered from the weird object. She told him his skin was done which made it seem like he was made or something.

She told him to close his eyes, he did not know why she did that, but he nearly smiled as he felt her hands in his hair, he always like having people play with his hair. She gently rubbed his hair softly and massaged some weird substance into his scalp. He began to actually get worried that she might be doing something to him, which she was but he was thinking like a shinobi again and was calling himself stupid in his head. He smelled a familiar smell, and it was not really a good smell but a nice smell, the smell of almonds. She began to comb his hair and it felt like something was drying on his hair. He felt something cold slot in between his hair, he thought it might be senbon as he got even more nervous. Without warning she grabbed his hands after telling him to open his eyes, he watched in horror as she defaced his nails by turning them purple, he glared stubbornly at her and mumbled. "I like lime better", as they were to head towards the teahouse.

Words = 254 + 3068 = 3322
Training A-Rank Jutsu Mizu no Tate = 2000/2000
Training Strength C1 to C2 = 600/600
Training Strength C2 to C3 = 700/700
Total Training = 3300

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.