You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Empty Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Mon May 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Mitsuo Sarutobi Locker Revamp

As a note, I have not edited The Messiah as I was not the one who created it and I'm not sure what can and can't be done with it. The armour and mask also have not been edited as they are simply proportionatly upgraded versions of my previous ANBU armour. The Karisuma Eye will be edited if the clan is revamped.

------------------------------------------------------

APPAREL

Left Eye

Karisuma Eye Doujutsu:

Shroud of Shadows:

Clothing:

Aoi Bara:

------------------------------------------------------------

WEAPONS

MESSIAH

Messiah:

Fumetsu no honōnoken

Fumetsu no honōnoken:

Chita no Kiba

Chita no Kiba:

20 Kunai:

--------------------------------------------------------------

ARMOUR

ANBU

Shadow Armour:

Mask of the Sword Saint:

--------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER

PET~CHISOKU

Spoiler:

USEFUL ITEMS

50ft of Wire:

UKIYO'S STUFF

4 Sharingan 2 Tomio Ama path
1 Sharingan 3 Tomio Ama path

Last edited by Mitsuo on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Thu May 29, 2014 8:17 am

Tame

Tame

D-rank
All weapons: Replace with current damage amounts; see Item Rules.

Sword of the Immortal Blaze: Third degree burns passively is a no-no. Give the sword a strength requirement to wield if you want the bone-smashy.

Shroud of Shadows: That protection isn't really protection; it's just another tacked-on ability. As for the ability, you say only sight/light based sensory, plus doujutsu; but then you say later that all sensory jutsu are affected. I'd prefer if it stayed the former.

Update to the latest kunai, please.

Shadow Armor: No jutsu blocking unless it's the ability of the armor. Still a tiny bit iffy on becoming immune to all sensory of A-rank or lower, but I think I'll let someone else decide that.

Messiah: It can either have the super cutting edge and +1 or Heavenly Divide. Choose which and we'll go from there (the latter will take a lot more work)

Mask of the Sword Saint: Adjust armor protection in accordance with the Item Rules.

3Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:07 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
So gonna start with the armour first, then weapons, then other..

Shadow Armour of the Sword Saint - This is literally ANBU armour upgraded one rank.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] ANBU Armour
[b]Type of Armor:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Elemental Alignment:[/b] -
[b]Quantity:[/b] 1
[b]Protection:[/b] This armor protects the user from D rank jutsu and below and is able to block basic C rank and lower weapons and Taijutsu's attacks, while reducing A rank and lower techniques by 1. The armor, however, only covers the legs, shoulders and torso of the user.
[b]Ability/Function:[/b] This armor completely hides any trace of the users chakra, making them very difficult to detect. It is meant for stealth and therefore silences their movements completely to anyone using B rank sensory techniques or lower.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler][img]http://i71.servimg.com/u/f71/13/07/69/12/anbu_u10.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]History:[/b] This is the standard ANBU uniform that has been used for hundreds of years. It has suffered very slight modifications, like the additional abilities, but has essentially remained the same.
If you have an issue with it, maybe you should edit the actual ANBU armour, which is what I upgraded for this. Otherwise don't try to overnerf this...

Mask of the Sword Saint - once again this is literally just the upgraded version of the ANBU mask, more specified...
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] ANBU Mask
[b]Type of Armor:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Elemental Alignment:[/b] -
[b]Quantity:[/b] 1
[b]Protection:[/b] Protects the user’s face from weapons and strikes of C rank and below.
[b]Ability/Function:[/b] This mask is primarily intended to hide the user’s identity. It changes the user’s voice at will. The user can fully control the pitch, accent and tone of the modified voice so long as the ninja has heard it before.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler][img]http://i71.servimg.com/u/f71/13/07/69/12/anbu-m10.png[/img][/spoiler]
[b]History:[/b] This is the standard ANBU mask that has been used for hundreds of years. It has suffered very slight modifications, like the additional abilities, but has essentially remained the same.
My comment is the same as the above.

Edited the Shroud of Shadows to be only sight based sensory, which is what it was supposed to be, must have missed something last time this got reapproved.

Swapped to new Kunai.

Removed the jutsu on the Messiah.

Sword of the Immortal Blaze - Added a chakra cost for the 3rd degree burns. Otherwise the damage that it causes is actually within what is allowed for its rank. If you don't believe an S Rank weapon can cut through limbs you're kidding yourself.

Otherwise my weapons were brought into spec with the new weapon damage, so your comment on damage was unneeded.

I believe that covers all of your points. So consider this my bump to get this relooked at. If you disagree with my armour and mask please ask someone else to take a look, or revamp the ANBU armour and mask...

4Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:43 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Shroud of Shadows is all good.

Messiah: Just not sure how a sword can slice through Doton by itself (maybe C-B max); unless you mean when it's able to cut through Doton techniques (i.e. when you're using a jutsu on it)? We currently don't support weapons cutting through jutsu without chakra flow, so I'm just a tad confused.

Eternal Blaze: Specify it as minor third and you're super-golden.

Armor and Mask: It would be wonderful, then, if we could use the revamped higher-ranks as a template for the new regular ANBU ones, non? The current ones are OP, so 'overnerfing' is not exactly correct. It's just the right amount of nerfing.

For the Shadow Armour's Protection:

The Shadow Armor can block all basic attacks (kunai, swords, punches) and make them negligible if they are C-rank. Basic attacks of S-rank or lower do 1 rank less in damage, and such strikes of SS-rank higher do 50% of a rank less in damage.

And that'll do it to bring it up to snuff with the Item Guidelines' requirements for Light Armor.

Mask of the Sword Saint: This is actually less subject to general armor guidelines and is more akin to a higher-rank version of the villages' hitai-ate, so it's actually perfectly fine.

5Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:49 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Messiah was written by Andy, there's a lot of things about it I have no idea about xD Made it a chakra based ability where it can slice through Doton jutsus.

Eternal Blaze edited, Shadow Armour Edited.. Guess that's all?

6Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Messiah: The S-rank requirement is kind of not worth it....perhaps a Strength requirement (due to the comparatively huge damage that it can by default deal)?

ANBU Armor: Specify it as Light Armor under 'Type'.

Then everything's gucci.

7Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Edited.

8Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
All Approved. Grats on finishing, sir.

9Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Locker Update) Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:14 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
I missed a detail u.u

Shroud of Shadows: Just define what you mean by 'fine targeting abilities'. It's a bit too vague, I'm not exactly sure what it's dealing with. In addition, the 'dissolves into shadow' part of Appearance should be one of the abilities of this cloak.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.