You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Empty Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Mon May 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Jutsu List for Sarutobi Mitsuo

*Note* most of these are library jutsu and when their respective libraries are completed being revamped, I shall swap them out for the new versions.

S-RANK

Cloak of the Will:

A-RANK

Wings of the Saint:

Blade of Wind - A Rank:

Dust Storm Technique - A Rank:

B-RANK

Hell's Gates - B-RANK:

The Winds of Severance:

Fire Style Burning Ash:

Wind Release:

Shadow Clones - B Rank:

C-RANK

Air Bullets:

Fire Clones:

Dragon Fire Jutsu:

Great Fireball Jutsu:
D-RANK
Spoiler:

CLAN JUTSU

Shield of the Will:

ACADEMY JUTSU

Spoiler:

ANBU

Body Elimination Technique:

ANBU Sensory Range:

Peaceful Stasis Palm Technique:

ANBU Barrier Technique:

Time Reversal Technique:

Last edited by Mitsuo on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Wed May 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Cloak of the Will: 20 per post, tiny range, and a bestowed weakness to Suiton. I don't take issue with 4th degree burns here; however, since it's maintainable, it shouldn't deal 4th degree burns every post.

Wings of the Saint: Nothing wrong here, I don't think. You trade off a +1 and a small sensory radius for a -1.

Hell's Gates: This technique is apparently invincible to all but Suiton? You need to give a threshold for where normal jutsu can break it. It's a trapping technique, not a defensive; any jutsu of equal rank should technically be able to break it (keeping the hands to the ground is a perfect way to let that resilience to jutsu stay, but letting go of the ground after the second post makes the extra resilience go away).

Fire Clones: Define what damage the fireball does. If the clone casts a jutsu, it should not explode into a fireball. The max range for a C-rank jutsu is 40 meters.

3Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Wed May 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Okay so let's start from the top then...

I'm not changing Cloak of the Will... It's significantly underpowerful for its rank in the areas of range and such. The fact that it deals 4th degree burns is a reflection of how it's underpowered everywhere else (you've pointed this out). I feed this jutsu 20 chakra per post, which is more than I need to. A flame will continue to burn as long as it has the same source of ignition, I'm feeding it magic fire, hence there is no reason it would burn less hot.

Hells Gate - I tweeked this a bit, and added in some extra information. I know that logic might not play a huge roll here, but if nothing makes sense then whats the point?

Fire Clones - Traded in a reworded Water Clone jutsu..

4Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Not for that sake. It's maintainable, thus it is by default weaker than set-duration jutsu. Specify it as minor fourth degree burns and it's fine, I suppose.

Spoiler:

I told you that the enhanced resistance only stays as long as you hold down your hands. This is not a defensive jutsu, it is not more durable than any other offense (especially due to the fact that it has the capability to either cause a KO or third-degree burns, the latter of which is high damage for a B-rank). Also, can chakra-based techniques pass through the cage? It isn't explicated.

Fire Clones are A-OK.

5Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Hell's Gates - Sorry missed that, added in hands must be kept down for duration of the jutsu and only abilities that can break the cage can go in or out.

Cloak of the Will - Edited so after the second turn it is active burns drop down to third degree.. Hopefully that's alright

6Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Sarutobi, Mitsuo (Jutsu List Update) Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.