You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Empty Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Tei

Tei

D-rank
Weapons:

Items:

Armours:

Last edited by Tei on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Empty Re: Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Nousagi

Nousagi

D-rank
Bump!

http://vividoeuvre.tumblr.com/

3Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Empty Re: Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:41 am

Tei

Tei

D-rank
Bump.

4Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Empty Re: Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Basic projectile weapons: Replace them with the most current versions, please.~

Fuuma no Raijin: 3-4 inch piercing, can include bone; with a correctly aimed/angled attack, limbs could be cut off (complete decapitation is a no).

A passive stun on-hit needs to be removed (due to its potency; it shouldn't do that every time it hits). Burns are OK (they would cauterize the wounds, mind).

All items are OK.

Yami no Shi and Gurïbusu no Shi: Check these in accordance with the Item Guidelines on armor.

5Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Empty Re: Jūgo, Tei [Locker Update] Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Harue

Harue

D-rank
I would appreciate if you can remove the parts of your item locker update that's been approved into your current item locker. It should facilitate the process so we don't have to double check which have already been checked and which still need further looking at. Thank you.

Fuuma no Raijin

I'm assuming this is a custom weapon, since I wasn't able to find it under the Weapon Catalogue.

1) Please remove the Durability section of your weapon template.

2) This is just something I prefer, but I'd rather not have extremely long links to the item's apperances. As such, I'd appreciate if you can change the links to the following:

https://i.imgur.com/tqc2j6n.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7rblhYR.jpg

3) This might be slightly picky, but in addition to the 40 cm length of the arms, what's the radius of the small circular portion at the center?

Shuriken

1) Please change the application to match the one found in the Weapons Catalogue. The appearance of the shuriken should be such that it only spans 3 inches from tip to opposing tip.

Windmill Shuriken

1) Please replace the item application with the one found under the Weapons Catalogue.

Corpse

1) Can you show me the place where this was approved? I can't find it under the Item Catalogue.

Yami no Shi

1) Under Type of Armor, please clarify if Yami no Shi is light or heavy armor. Furthermore, you have to apply for this as upper and lower body armor separately, since neither heavy nor light armors can be full-body.

2) If Yami no Shi is heavy armor, add the appropriate text from the Item Guidelines under Protection. If it's instead light armor, add the following text:
Code:
Light armor can block all basic attacks (kunai, swords, punches) and make them negligible if they are 3 ranks lower than the armor. Basic attacks of one rank higher or below do 1 rank less in damage. Any strikes of 2 ranks or higher bypass the armor entirely.

Guribusu no Chi

1) Again, add under Type of Armor if this is light or heavy armor.

2) Similar to your Yami no Shi, change what's under Protection to the appropriate text of heavy/light armor.

Tei's Scratched Iwagakure Hitai-ate

1) I'm assuming that this is supposed to be a reskin of the current headbands, so I'd appreciate if you could replace the majority of this application with the template from Forehead Protectors found here. You can keep the name and the appearance, though.

Blank Hitae-ate

1) Again, replace it with the appropriate template.

Tei wrote:Item: Kunai
Quantity: 1 pack of 10
Price: 30 ryo per kunai, or a pack of 10 for 250 ryo.
Description: This projectile, on impact with human flesh, pierces an inch into the target.
Appearance: This knife spans 6 inches, from the tip to the base of the blade, with 4 and a half inches of handle and a small loop on the base of the hilt, which can be used to hook wire or other items.

Item: Senbon
Quantity: 3 packs of 10
Price: 20 ryo per senbon, or a pack of 10 for 150 ryo.
Description: This projectile, on impact with human flesh, pierces an inch into the target.
Appearance: A Senbon is a 5 inch long, pin head thin metal needle.

Item: Scroll
Quantity: 1 pack of 5
Price: 75 Ryo each, or 325 for a pack of 5
Description: The scroll remains one of the most important pieces of equipment in a shinobi's arsenal for it's utility when combined with fuuinjutsu. When purchased the shinobi can choose to have something specific placed on the scroll ahead of time or left blank.
Appearance:
[ broken image removed ]

Item: Scalpel
Quantity: 4
Price: 100 Ryo each.
Description: A scalpel is a small, extremely sharp bladed instrument, used for surgery and anatomical dissection.
Appearance:
[ broken image removed ]

Item: Wire
Quantity: 100 ft
Price: 150 Ryo per 50 feet.
Description: Wire is a common utility tool amongst shinobi, as it has countless uses. These highly durable strings are able to be used to Rappel, manipulate weaponry, bind an opponents movement, as tripwire and countless other things. They are limited only by your imagination.
Appearance:
[ broken image removed ]
Approved for 1725 ryo.

That should be all for now. Apologies if I missed anything.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.