You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Squad Four Training [Team four][No kill] Empty Squad Four Training [Team four][No kill] Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
It was a beautiful day when Owydelu woke up. The birds were chirping all over the place, leaving a good atmosphere for the ones who were living in Konohagure.
Owydelu started snoozing due to the chilly weather outside. He just realised that he left his window opened all night long. " Damn! Was I that absent-minded? " After he closed the windows, Owydelu got to the bathroom to take a long and warm shower. It was very relaxing. He was thinking what will his new commrades look like and who will they be. Also, the most exciting question he had in his mind was who will his sensei be? Owydelu had no idea. It was up to his sensei to show up there and present himself.
After getting out of the shower, Owydelu had eaten something he had found in the fridge. There was no milk and cereals for him this morning. Normally, in this situation, Owydelu would've got to the shop and would've bought the necesarry things for him to be prepared, but he didn't had any time left. He had to get ready as soon as possible.
After eating, Owydelu had dressed up and had locked up the door.
This was very exciting for Owydelu. Now he was able to meet some new friends and to create strong bonds with them, go on missions and all the rest.
He was on his way to the Small Forest in the South of Konohagure. But even if he knew that it would be better if he would have reached the place where he had to meet with his squad as fast as possible, Owydelu was too relaxed and he wanted to enjoy this day as his best. There was no rush.
At a final moment, Owydelu got to the meeting place : The Small South Forest. There was a man right there. He was a fair-skinned man with white, shaggy hair. He was wearing a casual clothing consisting of a torn red scarf which is attached with a sleeve covering the bandages on his arm of past injuries. He had a fondness of wearing a form of bells which he was wearing around the scarf.
As he turned his head and had seen me I Suddenlt realised who was he : he was the man that Owydelu met in the forest a long time ago, while he was training his Mokuton no Jutsu.
As he recognised him, he said : " Hey! You must be a part of the squad four aren't you? What's your name? "
Owydelu was waiting for him to response.

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Moku Bunshin:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Sousetsu stood upon the rooftop of his home with his arms folded as he watched the sunrise. He had little sleep as he had wondered what his team would think of him. Would they be friendly? Would they be disrespectful? Ho well would they get along? All of these questions ran around his head searching aimlessly for the answers as only time would tell. He lowered his head and listened carefully to embrace the peace before the village awoke. Soon the women and children would run the streets while the fathers would be off to work. A normal everyday life they led. Being a ninja has its benefits even though it is more suited for the thrill seekers. They risk their lives in order to keep peace with the people whom they protect. Sousetsu glanced at the sundial in the middle of the street to show it was time for his meeting in the Hokage's office. There he met a few people of the administration office who handed him three separate sheets of paper.

He scanned the papers and noticed a boy whom he had met not too long ago. "This will be your team, Sousetsu. You are now Sensei of squad four. Their safety resides with you now along with teaching them the ways of the ninja. Congratulations." the man stated. The man sat before Sousetsu as he glanced through the papers more thoroughly, getting to know his team.

'Name: Dax Inuzuka
Birthday: 17 May '

An Inuzuka would prove helpful in a squad being the sensor type. He also felt like he could get along well as he made friends with another Inuzuka and partook in missions alongside. He knew about the clan and their relationships with canines. He took note of the identity of the boy with an attached picture. The traditional Inuzuka ink upon his face, white hair accompanied by a blue hat and a hint of the colour purple in his eyes. He smirked and put the page to the back of the small pile looking upon another member of his team.

'Name: Zoro Kimura
Birthday: January 9th'

A Kimura clan member. Sousetsu only knew of the Hokage from that clan and even then it was unclear to him of what their powers contained. He had heard rumours of their fire style being advanced but was not concrete to him. The young man had light green hair and green eyes from the picture as far as he could tell and rather muscular coinciding with his tan skin. Meeting this ninja in person would be interesting. Finally, Sousetsu reached the last page in which he already met the boy and aided in helping him with his wood style. A fellow Senju such as himself.

Name: Senju Owydelu
Birthday: 19 May'

This young man wore a mask over the lower half of his face, had reddish eyes and brown hair. It would be nice to see the boy again and teach him all that he requested as they were kin and could relate the most within the squad. There didn't seem to be a question he couldn't answer when it came to this shinobi.

He looked back at the small group of people and asked where the meeting point was, and to his surprise, it was the very grounds in which Sosuetsu already trained. With a formal bow and saying his goodbyes he was interrupted by one of the men reading through the parchments. It seemed to be that 'Dax' and 'Zoro' were elsewhere and would not be able to join them this day. A bad start to the first day with his new squad, however, he could use this time to bond with at least one of them. Sousetsu made his way for the small forest outside of the village hidden in the Leaves. Upon his arrival, he seemed to be the early bird this morning. Maybe he was the only one intrigued by this matter? Who knew? Sousetsu began meditating in the meantime as he waited for the team member to join him.

The young man named Owydelu could be heard from his sharp senses as he meditated. It was almost like he was in a rush, maybe he too was intrigued about his new squad. He opened his eyes as the boy came within clear distance and was greeted. "Hey! You must be part of squad four, aren't you? What's your name?" Owydelu had asked. Sousetsu grinned and stood up to make his way over to the young shinobi. "I am, yes. I am Sousetsu, Captain of Squad Four. You already know I hail from the Senju Clan, as do you, Owydelu." Sousetsu introduced himself. He made his way back to where he once was and turned to sigh at the boy. "I regret to inform you that it will just be the two of us for a while as the other two are out of the village at this current moment in time. I can't say how long for. But I will train with you alone to the best of my abilities, Owydelu." Sousetsu stated with another grin on his face.

875/2000 Words [Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu) C>B]

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
As Owydelu finished his sentence, that man turned around telling me: "I am, yes. I am Sousetsu, Captain of Squad Four. You already know I hail from the Senju Clan, as do you, Owydelu." Sousetsu introduced himself. He made his way back to where he once was and turned to sigh at the boy. "I regret to inform you that it will just be the two of us for a while as the other two are out of the village at this current moment in time. I can't say how long for. But I will train with you alone to the best of my abilities, Owydelu." Sousetsu stated with another grin on his face.
Now, Owydelu was standing right in front of him, analyzing him more complexely. He was surely looking strong enough to be the captain of this team. Also, he was a member of the Senju Clan, the one that had fought the Uchiha for a long time. The first Hokage was our both' family member. We were something like cousins.
Even if we were members of the same family, I still had to obey sousetsu. After all he was my new sensei. The wind started blowing from the direction of my face. It was really powerful.
Suddenly I asked Sousetsu: " So, can we start the training now? Also, how will we train? "
As Owydelu was waiting for Sousetsu's response, he was feeling that this training will be roughter that everything he ever did until this point of his life. He was coming closer and closer to his new sensei. I lifted my face, letting the light and shadow dance across my skin. Bees hummed in and out of the pennyroyal. I inhaled its minty smell and continued on, delighting in the sound of my feet sliding through the leaves. The light was fading, creating new shadows and dark patches around me. Eyes glimmered from tree hollows. The wind wailed between distorted trunks, carrying the sickly stink of wood rot. I moved faster, ignoring the briars that caught at my pants, the damp leaves that grimed my skin.
Wherever you were looking, you could only see the green and the brown of the trees and leaves. It was like a constantly repetitive color combination. Trees as far as the eye could see. The light coming through the trees, a little bit foggy, the earthy smell, the quietness, coolness, moss growing on the trunks of the trees, droplets of water dripping from large leaves, ferns, water trickling through the little creek, bird sounds.
This was it, Owydelu was ready to see what will Sousetsu's test be. As Owydelu was waiting to see his next challenge, his new sensei turned around fixing his sight on him.

Jutsus used:

Chakra Left:

Moku Bunshin:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
He had noticed that Owydelu had begun analyzing him, looking him up and down and measuring his strength by looks alone but he needed more than looks to experience the strength of the Sensei of Squad Four. He needed hands on experience and training but Sousetsu had other things to teach him before they got underway. As the young mans hair began to move as the wind had blown Sousetsu smirked. He knew this boys abilities and the boy knew his but it came down to how far they both developed in terms of knowledge, understanding, strength, speed, cunning and wit. Sousetsu would teach the boy this in due time and would be eager to see the outcome. "So, can we start the training now? Also, how will we train?" the boy seemed to ask quite hastily. "Patience is a gift, a virtue, Owydelu. We will train soon enough but first we have to get to know each that little bit more." Sousetsu smiled.

He nodded slightly to the boy to follow him into the secluded area of the forest where SOusetsu often often trained by himself. The trees surrounded the area making it a homely feel with plenty of room, almost like a small arena. The trees had a light moss growing from the sides, the flowers were pink and blossomed with beauty. He looked up to see the sun seep through giving them the rays of light that provided to the peaceful and beautiful atmosphere. The soil was fair and the grass was short with patches of earth the surrounded small areas. Sousetsu sat on top of a tree stump that lay in the centre. The height was just right, it overlooked the young Senju but not enough to intimidating. Sousetsu then breathed in with his eyes closed and exhaled deeply, clearing his mind of all the thoughts that ran through and became one with nature once again.

Once he felt relaxed he looked back to the young shinobi and spoke. "What is your ninja way, Owydelu? Do you wish to become stronger? Do you wish to learn as much as your body is willing? Do you wish to surpass anyone?" Sousetsu asked intriguingly. Sousetsu thought about what his ninja way was, knowing full well what he had in mind to answer if he was asked. He then crossed his arms with his legs also crossed and sat straight with his eyes closed once again to hear the answer that he would be given. Sousetsu, of course, could not force the boy to change, this was an answer only he could give. The thought of allowing the young man give an answer regarding his own beliefs shown that he was interested in his knew squad member and did not think down upon him either way.

1342/2000 Words

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
As soon as Owydelu finished his question, Sousetsu told him : "Patience is a gift, a virtue, Owydelu. We will train soon enough but first we have to get to know each that little bit more." Sousetsu smiled.
He told me to follow him in an area where he was usually training. Once they got there, Sousetsu had climbed a tree and then, while he was crossing his arms and legs, he asked Owydelu a question :
"What is your ninja way, Owydelu? Do you wish to become stronger? Do you wish to learn as much as your body is willing? Do you wish to surpass anyone?"
After hearing this question, Owydelu let his head go down, while he started smiling. Owydelu knew that this would be a great time to get them to know each other. " Well, I can't really call it a ninja way! I just hate the Uchiha's Clan members! They are just so full of themselves, feeling too superior! I wish to become more powerful too because I have a goal! I can't rely on how much the body can suport, I need to become as strong as I can! "

Owydelu's smile started to drop off his face. " This Shinobi World is getting way too rotten! I need to make it shine as it was at the beggining! My goal is to become one of the best shinobi that ever existed! This way I might be able to eliminate those "Rats" who lead this world to destruction!"
With this, Owydelu raised up his head to Sousetsu. " What about you? "
Because Owydelu was a Senju's Clan member, he was continously observing the trees all the time. They were like the Castles of the Wood, like the Skyscrapers of the Glades, like Citadels of the Shady Groves. He was also feeling the seasoned smell wafting up from the forest’s floor.
The forest was tannin-brown. The grass was crispy under our feet. We looked up and the trees were skyscraper tall. Hares were scampering away from us up ahead. The morning stars were shining like silver snowflakes. Wood sorrel flecked the blanket of grass. We walked in and out of shady glades. The peace of the morning was soul soothing. The forest’s smell was fresh and organic. I picked up some wild pears from the ground and they were meadow sweet.

As Owydelu was waiting for Sousetsu to answer his question, he was feeling all the silence in that forest. It was such a relaxing atmosphere.

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Moku Bunshin:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
The younger Senju's head had fallen, pondering at the questions he was asked. "Well, I can't really call it a ninja way! I just hate the Uchiha's Clan members! They are just so full of themselves, feeling too superior! I wish to become more powerful too because I have a goal! I can't rely on how much the body can support, I need to become as strong as I can!" exclaimed Owydelu. Sousetsu's head remained still as he listened. He felt differently in this matter, but only slightly which concerned him. This boy wanted to rid the Uchiha of the Village. A truly bold statement to say to his Sensei. "This Shinobi World is getting way too rotten! I need to make it shine as it was at the beginning! My goal is to become one of the best shinobi that ever existed! This way I might be able to eliminate those "Rats" who lead this world to destruction!" the boy continued. These words reached Sousetsu accurately as he felt the same way. The world was running into havoc caused by the men and women who wish to see the world burn and take the spoils from the ashes. Was it really worth it? How could they view the world in such a way? It has given us he life we lead and we must respect its ways, or so Sousetsu thought.

Their eyes then met as Owydelu had asked the very same question to Sousetsu. "We are not entirely different, you and I, Owydelu. Although, I will have to disagree with your remark about the Uchicha. You see..." Sousetsu stood up and leaped down to meet Owydelu and placed a hand on his shoulder and looked down on him with a small grin that could be seen on his face. "You speak of the 'rats' that live in this world, who strive and feast on the fear and death of others, while you say you hate the Uchiha. All of the wars and needless battles have occurred in terms of emotions such as anger. That very same feeling you have. I wish to live side by side with the Uchiha, the way our ancestors did not. If we refuse to study history, then we are bound to repeat the past, Owydelu." he finished referring to the past wars and strife against the Uchiha.

Sousetsu smiled once more and removed his hand from the young man's shoulder and crossed his arms to ponder for a slight moment. "To answer your question, though. I would say my ninja way would be to pass on my teachings in hopes that the younger generation will see them through. I wish to end the world of needless battles which can only be achieved by becoming Hokage. Or at least close to that." Sousetsu smirked as he was kind of embarrassed. He was seen scratching the back of head with forced smile before he returned to his normal state of calm and collective. The wildlife within the forest could be heard more fluently as the birds chirped, the insects called for one another, the leaves rustling. They all formed the orchestral sound of nature to which Sousetsu came to love over time.

1885/2000 Words

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
As Owydelu finished his words, Sousetsu said to him : "We are not entirely different, you and I, Owydelu. Although, I will have to disagree with your remark about the Uchicha. You see..." Sousetsu stood up and leaped down to meet Owydelu and placed a hand on his shoulder and looked down on him with a small grin that could be seen on his face. "You speak of the 'rats' that live in this world, who strive and feast on the fear and death of others, while you say you hate the Uchiha. All of the wars and needless battles have occurred in terms of emotions such as anger. That very same feeling you have. I wish to live side by side with the Uchiha, the way our ancestors did not. If we refuse to study history, then we are bound to repeat the past, Owydelu." he finished referring to the past wars and strife against the Uchiha. Sousetsu smiled once more and removed his hand from the young man's shoulder and crossed his arms to ponder for a slight moment. "To answer your question, though. I would say my ninja way would be to pass on my teachings in hopes that the younger generation will see them through. I wish to end the world of needless battles which can only be achieved by becoming Hokage. Or at least close to that." Sousetsu smirked as he was kind of embarrassed. He was seen scratching the back of head with forced smile before he returned to his normal state of calm and collective.

These things reached Owydelu's heart. " By killing those "Rats" ... Well I wasn't really talking about the Uchiha. I agree with you : The Uchiha is a great and a respectful clan! The only thing wrong is that they consider themeselves superior due to their special abilities they possess even from the birth! The Senju is also one of those clans, but maybe, because I'm a member of this clan, I don't think of it as a disrespectful one! Maybe the Uchiha thinks the same about the Senju! This Uchiha-Senju rivality will continue forever as long as this Cursed World remains as it is!"
Owydelu stood a little thinking about all this. It was feeling very good for someone to have their true feelings listened once in a while. " Your dream....is a noble one! Don't give up on him! You would be a great Hokage!"
As Owydelu ended up his sentence, he started another one, becoming more excited : "Have you decided on what type of training are we going to do today?"
Owydelu ended up his question by getting closer to Sousetsu.
The branches of the trees were like some dark lines that had followed the movements of the silence; the leaves thickly had covered the branches as if the silence wanted to conceal itself. The forest was like a great reservoir of silence out of which the silence was trickeling in a thin, slow streaming and filling the air with its brightness.

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Moku Bunshin:

Doton Training B->A:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Owydelu spoke highly of the Uchiha's abilities so that his new Sensei did not get the wrong idea which Sousetsu returned a smile to the statements. The Uchiha were, without a doubt, a clan with high expectations and always were well trained in combat. They're abilities surpassed many from a young age whether it being their skills with weapons, ninjutsu, cunning or wit but were always impressive despite their field of expertise. Sousetsu knew how Owydelu felt but the Uchiha were not all bad, they were the Leafe village's main police force, they kept the streets clean as best they could. Their rivalry with the Senju was unparalleled compared to the rest of the Leaf village's clans. Their history with was written in history books as Konaha was born between the first Hokage, Hashirama Senju and the leader of the Uchiha, Madara. They were said to have powers that were only imaginable which made them the perfect rivals. The rest was unclear but Sousetsu only had respect for the Uchiha and their hardships they have overcome during the years.

Owydelu then continued, praising Sousetsu's dreams and ambitions and finishing off giving his opinion that he Sousetsu would make a great Hokage. Sousetsu's smile brightened his face even though he felt more embarrassed. He was not the modest type and thanked Owydelu for his compliment. He then continued to ask what the training today would entail. Sousetsu pondered for a moment before raising a finger revealing that he had an idea in mind. He withdrew his katana which he held across his lower back and glanced along the edge of the blade, keeping his grin in tact. "Today, we will train in both defensive and offensive combat. To start off, you will be on the offensive while I defend. When I say the word, we change, got that?" Sousetsu grinned once more. He positioned himself a few feet from where they were and begun to ready himself in his battle stance. "No ninjutsu, only combat. Do not hold back, Owydelu." He finished, dropping his face to a more serious mood.

The wind began to pick up the pace as the leaves began to rustle more wildly than before. It almost overpowered the other sounds of calls from insects and the birds singing in the area. The dust particles lifted from the earth and began to blow in the wind with a fluent motion and direction. The suns rays were growing dimmer as the clouds began to make there way across the suns gaze. Sousetsu's eyes met Owydelu's watching as he waited for the first move to commence to set this battle underway. Sousetsu was excited to see his kin in action despite their difference in rank as not everyone would learn the same abilities or fighting styles, even clan members were unique from the others.

Words: 2000/2000 [Kenjutsu Training C>B]
Words: 367/3000 [Kenjutsu Training B>A]

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
As Owydelu finished his sentence, Sousetsu pondered for a moment before raising a finger revealing that he had an idea in mind. He withdrew his katana which he held across his lower back and glanced along the edge of the blade, keeping his grin in tact. "Today, we will train in both defensive and offensive combat. To start off, you will be on the offensive while I defend. When I say the word, we change, got that?" Sousetsu grinned once more. He positioned himself a few feet from where they were and begun to ready himself in his battle stance. "No ninjutsu, only combat. Do not hold back, Owydelu." He finished, dropping his face to a more serious mood.

The wind began to pick up the pace as the leaves began to rustle more wildly than before. It almost overpowered the other sounds of calls from insects and the birds singing in the area. The dust particles lifted from the earth and began to blow in the wind with a fluent motion and direction. The suns rays were growing dimmer as the clouds began to make there way across the suns gaze. Owydelu knew this won't be easy. As he saw that Sousentsu had changed to the serious mode, he took his fighting stance, prepare to face him.
" Seven, Six, Four, no, there's one at two meters away from here! " That's what Owydelu was thinking about : he wanted to make Sousetsu climb on a tree so that they can have a spar in the trees. If he could deliver a poweful blow there, Sousetsu should be falling down, causing a major Injury and giving Owydelu a big advantage.

Suddenly, Owydelu started to run with an amasing speed to Sousetsu, jumping and wanting to deliver a powerful blow with his right foot in his left side of the face. As he was waiting in the air, he could easly observe the nature. It was all calm and soft. Everywhere you could see, there was only brown and green, trees and leaves.

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Doton Training B->A:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Owydelu dashed towards Sousetsu with great speed but it was not enough for Sousetsu's heightened reflexes, not to mention his own speed that matched a Jounins regardless that he was a special Jounin. He observed as the attack was an ariel one at that and so raised his katana's hilt with his left arm to intercept the attack, blocking it from reaching Sousetsu's head. Time seemed to come to a stand still but the leaves and dust particles left from Owydelu could be seen in motion. After blocking the attack Sousetsu hopped backwards a further two metres from his squad member and returned to his battle stance. "Not bad, but not good enough, Owydelu. It will take more than a head on attack to inflict any real damage." he smirked with another grin that he infamously wore. He then thought of rule that he mentioned earlier in regards to no ninjutsu being allowed. He ruffled his hair as he pondered and figured he would allow it. "Alright, you can use ninjutsu if you wish. I want to see your full potential." Sousetsu ordered.

It would not be long now before Owydelu would show his might in their battle. It was rather intriguing to see the abilities the shinobi before him was capable of. It would also give a deeper mindset into Owydelu, after all, you can tell a person's personality by the way they fight. Sousetsu, on the other hand, wished to use as little ninjutsu as possible. He did not wish to insult Owydelu in any way but rather train his kenjutsu skills in the fight. He needed to improve this skill as it seemed to be his weakest at this current moment of events. Although, if he was pushed towards using it he would to save himself from becoming at a disadvantage. He did not know the full extent of Owydelu's abilities or how he would go about using them which was to the squad members advantage, but then again, neither did Owydelu know of Sousetsu's abilties. He was more of a strategist, a trapping artist, and a defensive style shinobi.

Upon waiting the arrival of a next attack, Sousetsu had heard the whispers of the wind blowing against his hair and across the flesh of his ears. It was rather soothing when accompanied by leaves  and other sounds of nature, but a terror when an explosion or impact was its parent. Sousetsu scanned his opponent, he was becoming more and more with nature just as Sousetsu was, which meant his head was clear, he had a plan. Another grin came across his face as he figured it out. Of course this plan was made prior to his statement of allowing ninjutsu which was intriguing to say the least. Soon, he would devise his own strategies but he had to wait for what was in store for him before making a conclusive and solid plan.

Words: 860/3000 [Kenjutsu Training B>A]

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
(OOC:Sorry, but I don't have very good ninjutsu because I was waiting for some deduction XD)

Sousetsu observed as the attack was an ariel one at that and so raised his katana's hilt with his left arm to intercept the attack, blocking it from reaching Sousetsu's head. Time seemed to come to a stand still but the leaves and dust particles left from Owydelu could be seen in motion. After blocking the attack Sousetsu hopped backwards a further two metres from his squad member and returned to his battle stance. "Not bad, but not good enough, Owydelu. It will take more than a head on attack to inflict any real damage." he smirked with another grin that he infamously wore. He then thought of rule that he mentioned earlier in regards to no ninjutsu being allowed. He ruffled his hair as he pondered and figured he would allow it. "Alright, you can use ninjutsu if you wish. I want to see your full potential." Sousetsu ordered.

Owydelu was ready to use his Ninjutsu, altrough he knew that it wasn't good enough to pierce Sousetsu's defense. He raised his hand upward saying : Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu. Suddenly, a wooden katana-like weapon has been made by Owydelu. It got out from the palm of his risen hand. It was a rusty, yet perfect wooden sword. It had some branches here and there, but it was almost perfect. He pointed his katana at Sousetsu. With a fearful attack speed, Owydelu reached Sousetsu, wanting to deliver a powerful katana blow in his stomach. This was a perfect Chance for Owydelu to see how far were Sousetsu's reflexes going.

Wherever you were looking, you could only see the green and the brown of the trees and leaves. It was like a constantly repetitive color combination. Trees as far as the eye could see. The light coming through the trees, a little bit foggy, the earthy smell, the quietness, coolness, moss growing on the trunks of the trees, droplets of water dripping from large leaves, ferns, water trickling through the little creek, bird sounds.
(OOC:I don't really understand the cost of that jutsu. Do you have to pay 5 chakra for every branch made?)

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Doton Training B->A:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
(OOC: It's okay about the jutsu I don't mind. The Jutsu you are using is B-rank so you have to give up 20 chakra upon using it and a further -5 each post afterwards. Also an additional -5 per branch/-10 for large branches.)

Sousetsu became more aware as the young Senju had raised his hand into the and proclaimed, "Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu." which was a highly versatile technique where the user converts part of their body to rather sharp branches, in this case, Owydelu's palm, which created a beautiful wooden katana that matched Sousetsu's in terms of height and width. One of the Senju clans preferred abilities and a dangerous one at that. Used predominantly in close-ranged combat, these branches can also be made to exponentially multiply, even when inside a victim. Due to these properties, the technique can be used to fashion short-range weapons akin to a makeshift sword; the user can also trigger rapid growth to launch these at targets. Sousetsu had to be careful not to falter in any way. If any of these branches had made their way into his skin, he could have trouble on his hands. He swung his katana in various and stylish ways allowing the high frequency blade to heat up, ready to cut through the wood that would be sent his way in either hand to hand combat or if they were used as projectiles.

The downside to this technique of course, was the usage of chakra. It was rather costly on the body as Sousetsu knew from experience having also the technique in his arsenal. He remembered the times it helped him on a particular mission to apprehend a bounty he was assigned to. Without that ability he may not be standing before Owydelu at the this current time. He thinned his eye sight, closing them slightly to become more focused on the objective at hand, he had to get rid of the wood first before making any attempts on his squad member. Owydelu could potentially have the advantage in the number of weapons but it all came down to how proficient he was at using them. The wind began to change course at this time, becoming more enraged as the gust flailed wildly past them. The leaves could now be heard more frequently, crashing into the others that surrounded them creating a rather aggressive sound. The birds on the other hand, seemed to have grown silent. They may have flew off with the wind or they simply could not be heard clearly in their nests in the trees.

Sousetsu sure had the skills of speed and dexterity, his reflexes would surely play a major part in this situation. He smirked slightly at the young man before him as Owydelu dashed towards him, engaging him head on. With a strong blow headed towards his lower torso, Sousetsu's eyes widened before he swung his katana in a position to protect himself. The blade was now vertical, running down the middle of the master and student. The student's blade which was made of wood connected with its horizontal swing which engaged the two blades to meet a deadlock. "Quite fast, Owydelu. I'm impressed. You will be intriguing to work with to say the least. Do not lose focus." Sousetsu finished as he pushed his blade to the side and hopping backwards to give them a distance between them of around four metres. He returned to his battle stance awaiting the next move from his student. He was rather impressed at the boy's talent, how often would you have a chuunin in your squad after all?

Words: 1429/3000 [Kenjutsu Training B>A]

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
(OOC: My jutsus just got accepted. Can I use them here to make this battle more "spicy"?)

As Owydelu was delivering his katana blow, Sousetsu's eyes widened before he swung his katana in a position to protect himself. The blade was now vertical, running down the middle of the master and student. The student's blade which was made of wood connected with its horizontal swing which engaged the two blades to meet a deadlock. "Quite fast, Owydelu. I'm impressed. You will be intriguing to work with to say the least. Do not lose focus." Sousetsu finished as he pushed his blade to the side and hopping backwards to give them a distance between them of around four metres. He returned to his battle stance awaiting the next move from his student.

The wind began to change course at this time, becoming more enraged as the gust flailed wildly past them. The leaves could now be heard more frequently, crashing into the others that surrounded them creating a rather aggressive sound. The birds on the other hand, seemed to have grown silent. They may have flew off with the wind or they simply could not be heard clearly in their nests in the trees.

Owydelu was there, watching Sousetsu as he was calculating his moves. He sure didn't wanted to make a bad impression in the face of his new student. Suddenly, Owydelu made some handseals and he said:"Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu". For one moment, Sousetsu's face was full of knowledge. He knew this technique better than anyone. After all, he was the one who showed it to Owydelu in these days when he was still a genin. "You will get out when you become one with nature. Clear your mind, and remember that with the wood release, you must create life." Sousetsu explained. He walked over by the tree and lay his back against the bark for him to lean on as he observed the young Senju clan member and gave off his infamous grin as he watched, wondering if he would heed his words. That's what Sousetsu said those days and now, Owydelu was able to show him his evolution. A Four-Pillar Prison just appeared from nowhere, being made out of wood.

Owydelu was waiting for Sousetsu to make his move. Altrough, he was still holding his katana in hand for any problem Sousetsu would've made to him.

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Word Count:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
(OOC: I have no problem with that, go ahead.)

As Sousetsu had landed back a few paces from his sparring partner, Owydelu began to form hand seals. With determination in his eyes and emotion on his mindset, Owydelu pronounced the name of the  quite familiar technique, "Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu." Sousetsu's eyes opened wider once again. "So, the boy learned 'that' technique." Sosuetsu said to himself feeling rather proud that Owydelu had taken note of his ability from a while back in their first encounter. Of course, Sousetsu knew all too well about this ability, from its strengths to its weaknesses. By using this technique, the user converts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction difficult. This technique was to mainly detain people or having a disciplinary measure on those who needed it. Sousetsu had used this on Owydelu to help him understand the wood element that little bit more, which he now sees that he had grown from then.

Sousetsu grinned once again as the wooden prison made its way around him, surrounding him before ultimately closing. He was now detained within the technique that he once used on his student, oh, how the tables had turned. To find himself in this position was rather humorous though, to which Sousetsu did not agree as he started smirking quietly. He stood within the four walls of wooden bars, remaining still and reminisced one last time. The weather had calmed with the wind changin into a gentle breeze, although the birds were still not to be heard quite yet. They gave off a faint chirp within the distance accompanied by the sounds of many insects and their songs of the wildlife.  Sousetsu thought this was now the opportune moment to strike back and so looked at his student once again and smiled letting further words escape his lips. "Change!" Sousetsu bellowed out, giving the signal for Owydelu to be on the defensive now as he was on the offensive.

After his exceptional roar, Sousetsu placed his right hand firmly across the hilt of his blade once more before stabbing the earth beneath him as a holding place for the bladde. The high frequency had produced a fair amount of heat which was accustomed to this kind of situation. He performed hand seals and let out a small whisper, "Doton: Doryūheki..." Within seconds, earth began to pour from Sousetsu's lips as he appeared to have spat it out in front of the cage in which he now resided in. The wall grew to an astonishing twenty feet leaving the wooden prison in hiding from the Owydelu, blinding him from further vision of his target. Sousetsu withdrew his blade from the earth within the cage and began hacking and slicing a way out in no time and made his way to the top of the wall to greet his student once more. "So, you finally learned to use the wood element? And using my preferred jutsu against me, how bold. Sousetsu smirked. A crooked smile appeared on his face. He was proud of his student for coming all this way within a short time of first meeting him, he had real potential for the future Sousetsu thought.

Words: 1983/3000 [Kenjutsu Training B>A]
Chakra: 230/250

Spoiler:

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
After having his justu done, Sousetsu thought this was now the opportune moment to strike back and so looked at his student once again and smiled letting further words escape his lips. "Change!" Sousetsu bellowed out, giving the signal for Owydelu to be on the defensive now as he was on the offensive.
After his exceptional roar, Sousetsu placed his right hand firmly across the hilt of his blade once more before stabbing the earth beneath him as a holding place for the bladde. The high frequency had produced a fair amount of heat which was accustomed to this kind of situation. He performed hand seals and let out a small whisper, "Doton: Doryūheki..." Within seconds, earth began to pour from Sousetsu's lips as he appeared to have spat it out in front of the cage in which he now resided in. The wall grew to an astonishing twenty feet leaving the wooden prison in hiding from the Owydelu, blinding him from further vision of his target. Sousetsu withdrew his blade from the earth within the cage and began hacking and slicing a way out in no time and made his way to the top of the wall to greet his student once more. "So, you finally learned to use the wood element? And using my preferred jutsu against me, how bold. Sousetsu smirked. A crooked smile appeared on his face.

Now Owydelu knew that Sousetsu was showing his fine skills in Kenjutsu and Doton Ninjutsu. They were face to face, showing their skills in combat to each other. The weather had calmed with the wind changin into a gentle breeze, although the birds were still not to be heard quite yet. They gave off a faint chirp within the distance accompanied by the sounds of many insects and their songs of the wildlife. From Sousetsu's expression, Owydelu knew that he was thinking the same.

Suddenly, Owydelu made his quick hand-seals while running : "Fushizen Aruk'kata!" Those were the words that got out of Owydelu's mouth. When reaching the ninth meter, he said while making some hand-seals : "Mokuton no Jutsu!" Suddenly a large wooden pillar was getting out of Owydelu's hand, capturing Sousetsu. "This is the technique I've been training back then! Now you can see my unique technique in action!" Owydelu smiled, knowing that he may had put his Sensei into a bad spot. "Now this is the perfect ocasion to see how my other jutsus are coming along!" ,trought Owydelu.

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Doton Training B->A:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Before long, Owydelu began to charge once more towards Sousetsu regardless of his signal to change from offensive to defensive. He performed the 'supernatural walking technique', focusing chakra into his feet to run upwards along the wall before executing his next set of hand seals. "Mokuton no Jutsu!" could be heard before Owydelu placed his arm outwards which summoned another wooden technique to unfold. "This is the technique I've been training back then! Now you can see my unique technique in action!" Owydelu informed his sensei. With little expressions other than another grin on Sousetsu's face he was bounded by the wood that made his way towards him, binding him at his students will. The face remained the same on Sousetsu and grew quite eerie upon looking at it. Suddenly, Sousetsu vanished leaving a puff of smoke and a log in his place. The substitution technique had came in handy once again for the ninja as he reminisced the times in the academy.

Sousetsu appeared on the ground where Owydelu once stood before his rather ruthless and daring charge. He was seen standing quite stoic and looking up at his student which now stood in his original place. "Not bad, you could have had me there. But, you now must pay the price for not heeding my words." Sousetsu said with a firm voice. He placed his hands to form a single hand sign and within an instant five water clones had stood beside him in all different and various poses. Some were slouched over while others were either laying on the soft earth or on one knee to give a more dramatic effect. They all seemed to move in unison as Sousetsu swung his blade to get into battle positioning once more only this time, accompanied by five copies. "Always listen, Owydelu. Never charge off without my approval." he stated as he referred to Owydelu continuing his attack when he was told to change to a more defensive matter.

Regardless of the jutsu Owydelu was using, whether it be offensive or detaining, Sousetsu had to know that he was serious about these particular matters. After all, it was squad training. The clones made their way circling the student as the wall had began to sink back into the earth on level ground which the young Senju soon accompanied his sensei. They were now on equal ground, and the clones held a firm grip onto their katana as the bells began to chime from Sousetsu's attire with the now more gentle breeze in the wind. The birds voices soon returned singing to their kin, most likely helping them also just like Sosuetsu was to Owydelu. The entire small forest was with kin, none were left out. They all had family or shared natural traits with one another. None was a stranger to the other. The insects were now more silent as the birds had seemed to return. It was only natural instinct and also a wise decision.

Words: 2483/3000
Chakra: 190/250

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
After making his move, Sousetsu vanished leaving a puff of smoke and a log in his place. The substitution technique had came in handy once again for the ninja as he reminisced the times in the academy.Sousetsu appeared on the ground where Owydelu once stood before his rather ruthless and daring charge. He was seen standing quite stoic and looking up at his student which now stood in his original place. "Not bad, you could have had me there. But, you now must pay the price for not heeding my words." Sousetsu said with a firm voice. He placed his hands to form a single hand sign and within an instant five water clones had stood beside him in all different and various poses."Always listen, Owydelu. Never charge off without my approval." he stated as he referred to Owydelu continuing his attack when he was told to change to a more defensive matter.

Owydelu saw the clones coming right at him. This was a critical moment where he would decide what will he do. Even if Sousetsu said to Owydelu that he should get to defensive, Owydelu still hasn't changed his opinion. "A ninja should be able to decide for himself! If I keep obeying your orders now, how can I make my own strategies to be able to face my opponents all by myself?"
Owydelu took his Wooden Katana and he started to run right in the direction of Sousetsu. When he was close to Sousetsu, he jumped, trying to deliver a swords blow. As expected, Sousetsu blocked it with no effort at all.
Everything was looking too suspicious. Owydelu wasn't that kind of a boy who would do this. Suddenly Owydelu made some handseals using one hand. "Now, you can see another of my jutsus! Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō!" As Sousetsu heard that, he knew what It's going to be. He looked a little allerted.

The light coming through the trees, a little bit foggy, the earthy smell, the quietness, coolness, moss growing on the trunks of the trees, droplets of water dripping from large leaves, ferns, water trickling through the little creek, bird sounds.

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Doton Training B->A:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
As the clones surrounded Owydelu his student didn't something unexpected. He disobeyed Sousetsu even further. Sousetsu was a man of honor and respect for those around him and learned this from a young age. The display of the act of disobedience was enough to make his blood come to a seasonable warmth, slowly making its way to a boiling point. The opposing Senju believed that he would not be able to pursue his strategies if he didn't attack, but that was what this training was about and Owydelu would soon realize. "A ninja should be able to decide for himself! If I keep obeying your orders now, how can I make my own strategies to be able to face my opponents all by myself?" Owydelu spoke. He had much to learn. Sousetsu with a little disappointment in his breath. Owydelu then continued his attack with his wooden sprigs katana that he had summoned for another head on attack against his sensei. The fluid motions of the swordsmanship gave Sousetsu the upper edge with ease leaving the opponent to attack in a different manner.

Suddenly, Owydelu began making hand signs with one hand which did catch Sousetsu's attention. To be able to use hand signs with one hand was an uncommon trait. "Now, you can see another of my jutsus! Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō!" Oywdelu exclaimed with pride. Was the boy simply showing off his abilities? He could have simply waited for next attack but he was doing so in one constant barrage. Sousetsu already knew were this battle was going and it wouldn't end the way he wanted it too. Water needles began to form as Owydelu leaped backwards out of the jutsu radius. Sousetsu gave the expression of cold and bitterness in regards to being disobeyed and trying to be justified, which was not the way of ninja. "Mokuton: Mokujōheki!" Sousetsu pronounced as he formed a set of hand seals and placed his hands on the earth before him. This was an extremely versatile move, this technique uses chakra to activate the roots in the ground and, using the user of the technique as a reference point, makes wooden pillars appear from left and right. The wooden pillars join together in a dome-shape with the user at the centre. The needles began to attack the dome but none had pierced its thick layer of wood, keeping Sousetsu from harms way.

Sousetsu ordered the water clones to attack from within the dome of his newly formed jutsu before releasing it back into the ground. "Owydelu...You should never disobey your sensei's orders. It is highly frowned upon no matter the circumstance. We ninja are used as tools of war, we have no say in the matter most of the time. We follow our higher ups without question. They give us the safest path that we must follow. You speak of creating strategies without even knowing the opponent. I observed the way you fight and that is why I can gain the advantage but you know little about me." Sousetsu explained with a hint of anger worn on his face. He looked down on Owydelu hoping he would see the error of his ways. All was silent now. It was almost as if the anger from Sousetsu had scared off the wildlife, interfering with mother nature herself. He grabbed the hilt of his katana tightly and joined the onslaught with the rest of his clones, attacking with his blade and trying to catch his student out with the odd kick and punch.

Words: 3000/3000 [Kenjutsu Training B>A]
Chakra: 170/250

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sousetsu Senju on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
As Owydelu got out of the Attack's way, Sousetsu pronounced : "Mokuton: Mokujōheki!" as he formed a set of hand seals and placed his hands on the earth before him. This was an extremely versatile move, this technique uses chakra to activate the roots in the ground and, using the user of the technique as a reference point, makes wooden pillars appear from left and right. The wooden pillars join together in a dome-shape with the user at the centre. The needles began to attack the dome but none had pierced its thick layer of wood, keeping Sousetsu from harms way.
Sousetsu ordered the water clones to attack from within the dome of his newly formed jutsu before releasing it back into the ground. "Owydelu...You should never disobey your sensei's orders. It is highly frowned upon no matter the circumstance. We ninja are used as tools of war, we have no say in the matter most of the time. We follow our higher ups without question. They give us the safest path that we must follow. You speak of creating strategies without even knowing the opponent. I observed the way you fight and that is why I can gain the advantage but you know little about me."He grabbed the hilt of his katana tightly and joined the onslaught with the rest of his clones, attacking with his blade and trying to catch his student out with the odd kick and punch.

Owydelu was aware that he disobeyed his master, wanting to use his new Jutsus that he created. Altrough Owydelu still had in mind a jutsu, and now it was one of defensive.
Owydelu slowly said : "Moku Bunshin no Jutsu!" as he was forming the hand-seals he needed. Owydelu knew very much about this technique that was becoming very popular among the Senju users. But he modified it a little. A clone that is created by using chakra to alter the user's own cells into vegetation. The clones can be as simple in function as a wooden dummy for use in the Body Replacement Technique or completely mobile and able to perform techniques. They have the ability to travel far from the user and are able to communicate with the original. Moreover, since the wood clone has the ability to merge with plants and trees, it is also great for reconnaissance missions. By directly touching the wood clone with his hand, the user can absorb the information it gathered and change the shape of the clone.
A wooden clone came out of Owydelu's body. It was looking exactly as Owydelu was. Furthermore, it had a wooden katana as well. This wasn't a joke anymore. Owydelu was running out of chakra and he needed to survive as much as he could.
The Wooden Clone was blocking Sousetsu's attacks, while Owydelu was trying to kill as many water clones as he could with his katana.

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Clone's Chakra Left:

Doton Training B->A:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
A wooden clone emerged from Owydelu's body and was accompanied by the wooden katana just as he did. Sousetsu's plan was coming to fruition. Owydelu was running low on chakra leaving him vulnerable to the extent that Sousetsu could easily overrun him with how own arsenal. It was his plan from the beginning of the fight but Owydelu seemed to have disobeyed his orders to stay defensively to conserve his chakra. This lesson would soon become clear to Owydelu as this battle was inevitably coming to an end. The wooden clone intercepted Sousetsu as the real Owydelu attempted to fend off the five water clones. As Sousetsu was barraging against the wooden clone the friction between his blade and the wooden katana proved to be too much as the high frequency blade was proven to be quite hot and finally cut through the wooden katana leaving the wooden clone defenseless against Sousetsu's onslaught.

The water clones on the other hand, were overwhelming Owydelu with their numbers but Owydelu seemed to overpower two of the clones as they disintegrated into water from his strikes of his taijutsu. "Owydelu, you should have listened. Your chakra is quickly running low. This will all be over in an instant." Sousetsu said lecturing his student. This entire excercise was to conserve chakra so that missions could be done efficiently and effectively, using as minimal chakra as possible. Sousetsu had countered Owydelu with simple techniques while Owydelu used quite harsh techniques that effected his body. He had hoped that Owydelu would learn from his mistakes and heed his sensei's words in the future without any contradiction to his actions or words. Listening to the team leader was vital in missions and could cause the life of of an ally if ignored or treated incorrectly.

The sun began to show itself more fluently as the shadows from the multiple clones and original ninja were shown on the ground before them. The birds had returned to their state of singing and chirping to one another as the insects remained quiet even still. The wind began to pick up pace at times giving off the odd force, blowing their hair against the breeze and feeling the coolness among their person. The dust from the earth began to pick up also, lifting off the ground and being lost with the whistling of the wind that blew.

Chakra: 170/250
Word Count: 480/4000 [Kenjutsu Training A>S]

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
The wooden clone intercepted Sousetsu as the real Owydelu attempted to fend off the five water clones. As Sousetsu was barraging against the wooden clone the friction between his blade and the wooden katana proved to be too much as the high frequency blade was proven to be quite hot and finally cut through the wooden katana leaving the wooden clone defenseless against Sousetsu's onslaught.The water clones on the other hand, were overwhelming Owydelu with their numbers but Owydelu seemed to overpower two of the clones as they disintegrated into water from his strikes of his taijutsu. "Owydelu, you should have listened. Your chakra is quickly running low. This will all be over in an instant." Sousetsu said lecturing his student.

Owydelu knew that he made some mistakes during this fight, but he knew that the time couldn't go back for him. Owydelu had suddenly changed his role, trying to attack the rest of the three water clones. He got in the middle of them and said while making some hand-seals:  "Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu " With this, Owydelu Released three branches that every got into the Water Clones' stomach, with this defeating them.
The wooden clone was in front of Sousetsu, when he attacked him. With a strategic move, the clone jumped backwards, while making some hand-seals and saying: "Mokuton no Jutsu!" the wooden plank was getting to Sousetsu very fast and he had to do something. The dust from the earth began to pick up also, lifting off the ground and being lost with the whistling of the wind that blew.The birds had returned to their state of singing and chirping to one another as the insects remained quiet even still. The wind began to pick up pace at times giving off the odd force, blowing their hair against the breeze and feeling the coolness among their person.

Jutsus Used:

Chakra Left:

Clone's Chakra Left:

Doton Training B->A:

Last edited by Owydelu on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
(OOC: No auto-hitting...)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.