You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lazy Day (Open) Empty Lazy Day (Open) Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi had been racing through the village on one of her many free running exercises that herself and Akai did. The pair had taken a pretty long route from the village to the hills, and so both were sprawled out in the grass, watching the clouds move lazily over the otherwise clear blue sky.

Ashi was staring upwards at the clouds, enjoying the feel of the sun on her face. Her clothes - a green tank, and black shorts - were covered in several places with dirt and even had a few claw marks in the top due to the wrestling match and that she and Akai had had when they'd reached here. It'd been a long one, but both of them were more then satisfied over the exertion of all of that remaining pent up energy. Ashi had her arms folded behind her head, using them much like a pillow. She smiled a bit as she felt the wind pick up, causing the grass around her to gently tickle her bared skin.

Akai meanwhile was likewise sprawled out a few feet away, but wasn't enjoying the grass so much as she kept lifting her head and growling at it each time it tickled her on the nose. Ashi couldn't help but chuckle at her ninken.

2Lazy Day (Open) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Open) Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Kou Inuzuka

Kou Inuzuka

D-rank
Kou chased Nori through a rather open clump of trees. He had stolen her hair tie when she went to sit down and her hair had fallen out of place. Normally she didn't really care what her hair looked like but today she had actually spent some time on it.
He ran out into a meadow, it was a meadow they had visited a little while ago, maybe a week prior, and stopped, sniffing at something in the grass. Kou stepped out into the meadow just as the wind blew toward her, slapping her across the face with the scent of another Ninja and an Inuzuka Ninken. She walked to Nori as he backed up from what She could now tell was a Kunoichi, her face had the red triangles just like Kou's. he wasn't afraid of her, just waiting for his partner. The girl's ninken was sitting a bit away from her in the grass.
Kou just simply strolled up to the ninja and sat down next to her. "So, you like this meadow too?" She asked as Nori dropped her hair tie in her hand, she grabbed the fur on either side of his face and ruffled it up before nuzzling his face.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

3Lazy Day (Open) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Open) Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank

Akai was instantly up and alert as the two approached. Though she wasn't growling, or showing any other outwardly aggressive signs she did move herself closer to Ashi. She simply stared at the pair as they got closer, sniffing in their general directions to acquire their scents.

Ashi meanwhile didn't respond like her ninken did. In fact, she didn't even bother to sit up. She turned her head slowly, lifting it only a little bit to get a better view of the two as their scents reached her own nostrils. Her gaze took in the facial markings of the female, and the canine with her and she allowed her head to rest back on her arms once more. "I love it here. Nice place to wrestle, right Akai?"

Akai gave a bark of agreement before laying herself back down, using Ashi much like a pillow as she rested her head down on Ashi's arm as well.

"It's also very peaceful.", Ashi nodded afterwards, turning her head to face the other female instead of staring continuously at the sky.

4Lazy Day (Open) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Open) Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Kou Inuzuka

Kou Inuzuka

D-rank
Kou wriggled a bit. "Yeah, Nori and I come here to wrestle sometimes as well. We haven't had our training or tussle yet, so he's a bit bouncy, but I see you have been doing something productive." She said with a smile, gesturing at her dirt splattered clothes. She looked at Nori before pushing him over and laying her head on his side. She looked around a bit before making eye contact with the other girl. She had really nice light blue eyes, unlike Kou's strange deformity of colour, and dark brown hair. These things made her light skin stand out greatly. She was pretty, Kou had always wanted pale skin, but her father had passed on his tan, olive skin tone to her.
"So, I haven't really seen you around the kennels. What's your name? Mine is Kou, and I'm pretty sure you can tell I'm a clan cousin."
It was nice outside, the sun shining, a good breeze and now there was a bit of conversation. She pushed her some what defiant hair over her shoulder. Long hair like her's got annoying at times, especially when it was windy. She turned and looked up at the sky, the clouds where beautiful today... Well they were until Nori's wagging tail distracted her. He would lift his tail up and she would try to pin it down, then he would move it and the cycle continued. So fun. She thought with a smile. Some people thought she was handicapped, but the truth be told, she was just simply easily entertained. With everything. Or as she described it, 'Being high on life!'

5Lazy Day (Open) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Open) Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi laughed softly and nodded a bit. "Yeah, Akai didn't like the idea that I beat her here." That had indeed been a fun fight, and she took a moment to examine a claw mark shaped hole left in the side of her shirt. "Too bad I'm going to have to throw this shirt away, now. It was one of my favorites."

Akai lifted her head, growling playfully at Ashi before picking her rather large body up and sprawling herself out across Ashi's form with a canine like snicker, obviously still very much in a playful mood.

Ashi raised a brow and just shook her head before turning her attention back to Kou. "Mine's Ashi, and this of course is Akai.", she nodded her head in the direction of her ninken. She then watched the two play for a moment, chuckling. "I tend to go to the kennels once in a while, but recently I've been off doing missions and training. Plus, with having moved, I've been busy painting murals all over the walls." She snickered a bit at this last part, remembering the vast amount of pictures now stored safely under her bed of more ideas to paint on the rest of the walls.

6Lazy Day (Open) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Open) Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Kou Inuzuka

Kou Inuzuka

D-rank
Kou turned back to her after a moment more and smiled. "I've helped in the kennels for about two years now, so I guess you could say I basically work there. Well... Would you call something that you enjoy 'work' or a 'hobby'?" She propped herself up on an elbow as Nori stood up.

The tall tan and black German Shepard padded over to Akai, wagging his tail. He cocked his head to the side, his tall and straight ears slanting to the left a bit. Nori pulled the corner of his lips back and up, letting his tongue loll out over his pearly white incisors, his bottom canine teeth the only ones visible from the front of his 'pretty boy grin'. His dark red brown eyes showing a sign that spoke, 'You're family. I can trust you.'

Kou pushed his bushy tail out of her face, "Yeah, I helped raise Nori. He was one of the puppies I was assigned to take care of in the kennels. He kinda just grew on me." She looked at Ashi's shirt as she mentioned the hole. "Shame, it's a pretty shirt. Nori and me romp about as well. Well... I actually enjoy pranking people, and Nori here enjoys helping and pranking me back."

7Lazy Day (Open) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Open) Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi took a moment to ponder the question for a moment, giving a slight tilt to her head like she always did when contemplating something. "I'd say both... or a very enjoyable job. Either or." She was surprised at herself, being so easily talkative, as she was normally a very quiet and reserved individual. 'Must be something to do with this good mood I've been in...', she mentally mused to herself. She looked down at her shirt and shrugged a bit. "It was worth the fun I had, though."

Akai finally removed herself from Ashi and nuzzled up against Nori in a hello before opening her mouth wide and yawning. The canine took a moment to look around, obviously checking for any sign of danger, and even went so far as to sniff around a bit before laying herself down and resting her head on her paws. It was obviously nap time for Akai.

Ashi took a moment to stare at her ninken and just shook her head a bit. "You sleep more then a cat...", she teased playfully, grinning a bit as Akai growled a bit at the comment.

She then returned her attention to Kou, smiling lightly. "I tend to like to prank Akai.. and vice versa. I'll get other people once in a while, if I know 'em well enough and know they can take a joke.." She chuckled a bit.

8Lazy Day (Open) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Open) Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Kou Inuzuka

Kou Inuzuka

D-rank
[OOC: entered this topic before Kou found out what squad she was on.]

She smiled, long Inuzuka fangs showing, whiteness showing in the sun. She took great care of her teeth and was beginning to care more about hair styles than she used to.

"Ashi, what squad are you on?" She asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. Nori tilted his head and quirk the same brow as well. Kou looked at him and he looked at her, and they stared at each other for a moment before Kou smiled, put her hand on the left side of his face and pushed him over. He flopped on the ground and rolled over onto his back, sticking his legs up in the air before yipping playfully and rolling onto his side and licking his partner's cheek.

"You silly boy! You're making me think that your actually an attention hound and not a German Shepard."

9Lazy Day (Open) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Open) Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi yawned softly and stretched with a soft groan. "I'm on squad two, with Kenta as my sensei. Which squad are you on?"
At the mention of Kenta's name Akai jumped up and began to look around excitedly, tail wagging fast and hard and with her mouth slightly open.
Ashi turned her attention momentarily onto Akai and chuckled a bit. "Not now, Akai. I'm sure he's busy somewhere. Maybe later you can go see him." She looked towards Kou and smiled a bit. "Kenta is one of Akai's favorite people."
Akai of course was not pleased with this statement of having to wait and it showed as she grabbed a hold of Ashi's already torn shirt with her mouth and attempted to drag her off in the way of the city. Ashi snorted, ripped her shirt free in the most gentle manner possible from Akai's mouth which left shreds of it dangling from her mouth before Ashi tackled her Ninken and wrestled her to the ground. The two growled back and forth playfully at each other for a moment.

10Lazy Day (Open) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Open) Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Marici

Marici

S-rank
She'd been watching the pair for a while, hidden up in one of the trees a bit aways. She hadn't really been planning on interacting with them much seeing as she was in the middle of reading her book. However, that plan came to a halt the moment she finished reading the last page. 'If I go back I could be given work to do.. and I'm totally in lazy mode today..', she mentally mused. 'Might as well see what those two are up to.', she added mentally. With that thought she slipped her finished book into one of the many pockets on her person, being dressed as she usually was (black t-shirt, black shorts with lots of pockets, open toed sandals).

With a sigh she slipped herself down to the ground in a single jump, landing soundlessly. She didn't bother hiding herself as she walked over, no point really. Probably better to let them know she was coming anyway, while she knew Ashi's Ninken she didn't know Kou's very well at all, and she really wasn't in the mood to deal with an irate animal. Plus, she knew any Inuzuka worth their name would smell her before she got there.

She didn't rush as she walked, instead took her sweet old time, especially as Akai and Ashi began to get into a bit of a tumble. "She'd be in my squad, Ashi. Squad three.", she said as both a way of announcing herself and a way of answering Ashi's question even if it hadn't been directed towards her. She paused a bit away, good couple feet, eyebrow raised and her red tinted gaze trained on the two that were wrestling.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.