You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gin

Gin

Retired
The blade glistened under the light of the moon. The rays barely made it through the thick layer of clouds that surrounded the night, but Gin had become used to the darkness over the years. Sleepless nights - not unlike this one - were often spent under the stars in the sky, training to get her mind off of whatever it was that kept her from conceiving an ounce of rest. The subject of such worry had been the same for the last months and she would much rather not dwell on it. The images that crowded her mind when she closed her eyes - death and loss - were best left forgotten. She breathed deeply, holding her weapon steadily in one hand. The blade was over a decade old, but it served her well. It was a memento at this point. She had grown emotionally attached to it, despite the grim story behind it. Nowadays, she was rarely reminded of anything when she held it, however. It was more like it had been by her side for so long that not seeing it there would have felt strange.

She wielded the old gift with excellent poise and grace, carving through the stones of the old temple ruins like they were little more than paper. The former Kazekage wiped the dust and dirt off of the blade with one swift motion. Again, she sighed, not being able to shake off he foreboding feeling in the pit of her stomach. She would usually drink it away, but she didn't feel like engaging in depravity and debauchery like she usually did tonight.

The young woman ran a hand through the locks of silver hair that peeked through the bandages on her head. She straightened the long braid that hung loosely over her back and sheathed the blade once again. This wasn't really helping. Oh well. Might as well wait it out and let it go away on its own. In the meantime, knowing that she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, she would enjoy the peace that the night sky and the cool breeze would bring.

Boring.

The word echoed in her head a few times. Maybe meditation would help get rid of her restlessness. Maybe it would be best if she went back home to check up on her adopted son. She had to remind herself constantly that Ren was a capable shinobi, despite his young age. He didn't need her shadow looming over him all of the time.

In the end, she decided to lie down on the grass, not minding that it was somewhat damp from the recurring rain that almost haunted Kirigakure with its presence.

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Tch-tch-tch...That would be the sound the warrior made as he walked with a steady pace, towards the temple ruins to train. Only a week before, he had visited the site on the same deal: to train. Then he had with him his companion Hades, and the two had met up with Kenji Chikara and his companion Kasfara. His interest in learning the art of Senjutsu had deteriorated, having no one to continue his training with being the main cause of it. Today, however, someone the man had managed to convince himself to train the art himself. From the few hours he had spent with Kenji, learning from his experiences and slowly practicing what he had advised him to, Binsu picked up the main things he needed to do whilst training, in order to get a strong understanding of Senjutsu. 'It's all about gathering the natural energy within your surroundings, and then learning how to control it and eventually, utilize it,' Binsu thought to himself, as he slowly waltzed over towards the temple ruins, eyeing the plant life around him through the mask/helmet he wore over his head.

He wore his chameleon armor under his clothes, as the skin-tight suit was designed to take the form of his body, disguised as his skin. Over this, he wore ANBU armour, which he had painted fully black to blend in with the rest of his attire. Over this, he wore an old piece of ancient samurai armour, which consisted of chest armor, shoulder pads and a soldier's skirt to match. to those who didn't know him, the man appeared to be a worn-down, ancient warrior, but his looks told nothing about who he truly was. Worn over his the front of his head, and essentially useless at protecting his face, Binsu wore a painted, wooden mask that was shaped to resemble the head of a wolf. Through its eyes he could see clearly as though he wasn't wearing a mask and through its teeth his voice could be heard, though much deeper than his normal voice. On his back, he wore his Kyōka Blade and Daken Blade, and slung by his right-side hip was his Seiteki Ejji blade. Around his waist, on the back was his windmill shuriken, which was collapsed into its one-bladed look and attached to his belt. On it, was his location tag, which he often used in conjuction with the home tag, which was wrapped around his left hand wrist, to throw the shuriken and instantly retrieve it using Fuinjutsu.

It took him ten minutes to reach the site, but once he had arrived he was quick to notice that another body had decided to visit the location. As he slowly approached the seated stranger, he'd soon realize that he or she was completely covered in bandages, save for the one eye that he could see uncovered for reasons he might never know. "What brings you here, stranger, not that it is any of my business to ask?" Binsu would ask the figure, now standing just five meters away from him/her, unsure if she would introduce her/himself as a threat to him or not. He could clearly see she was armed, noticing the blade she had sheathed by her/his hip.

WC 558

Last edited by Binsu on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin was lying down on the grass now, letting the breeze caress the skin above her clothes. She missed the feeling of it hitting directly against her body, but being entirely covered was necessary. Nevertheless, it remained a pain in the ass. She missed her revealing outfits, her cleavage and her mini skirts more than she thought she would. And yet she was almost thirty years old already. She shouldn't be wearing that kind of thing anyways. Then again, she had the body for it. After all, she trained every day without fail. She hardly flinched when she heard someone approach from around the marshes that surrounded the old temple's ruins.

Anxious as she was and paranoid as she tended to be, she was still rather apathetic when it came to certain things. And of course, she was ever so nonchalant. She simply lifted her head slightly to look at the man as he stood above her, looming over her figure, sprawled on the ground. "Yo," she said, lazily giving a salute with her hand. She didn't get up or shift positions much further than that. He was pretty much armed to the teeth from what she could see. Her perspective of him was rather warped. After all, he was looking at him from an odd angle and with just one eye.

Like hers, his face was covered. His masked resembled that of the ANBU, but there was something not quite right about it. Of course, the armor didn't match the typical ANBU garb in the least bit either. He didn't wear a Kirigakure headband either, at least not that she could see. And then he asked why she was there.

Why indeed?

She wondered that herself from time to time. She took the question differently than what he probably meant it. "Why oh why?" she echoed. "As a drifter, I found myself traveling from place to place - a woman satisfied by the simple things in life, you know? And yet I find myself trapped here under the thumb of an old friend for what she says is my own good. But what, indeed?" She was musing now and had probably just confused the hell out of the man who stood above her. She looked up at the sky for a moment. It was still clouded as it had been before. She let out a loud sigh.

"However, I'm sure you didn't come here to hear the musings of an old crone. What brings you o this place?" She said, referring to herself by a moniker similar to the one Sanosuke often called her by. She was hardly that old - a woman of 29 years. But the people that surrounded her were often over a decade younger. She might as well be 60.

Last edited by Gin on Sun May 04, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu fixed his eyes towards the figure, only now seeing the feminine complexion of her body through her bandages. He wondered what her story was like, where she had come from. Not many villagers chose to wear the sort of clothes she was wearing, if anything on her could be called clothes at all. It was certainly impossible to guess her age by her looks, but Binsu tried to listen for the maturity of her voice and the words she chose to use. "Yo," she began speaking. "Why oh why? As a drifter, I found myself traveling from place to place - a woman satisfied by the simple things in life, you know? And yet I find myself trapped here under the thumb of an old friend for what she says is my own god. But what, indeed?" the woman, her gender now clear by the tone in which she chose to speak, introduced herself as a traveler that enjoyed 'the simple things in life'. Binsu urged himself not to pass an immediate judgement of her, not that was his right to anyhow.

Other than the strange lady, no other person appeared to be present at their location, none other he could clearly see at least. The man thought it un-wise to activate any of his sensory type techniques for the one purpose of knowing who else was there at their location, so instead he acted as though the two of them were alone. For a moment or so Binsu thought about practicing his Senjutsu, thinking he could use the art's sensing abilities to find out who else was there at their location, but he discarded the thought the moment it had appeared in his head, putting it off until later on in the day. After a few seconds of silence, a period too short to even notice, the lady began speaking again. "However, I'm sure you didn't come here to hear the musings of an old crone. What brings you to this place?" Binsu eyed the lady more carefully, through the spandex patches that covered the eyes of his mask, hiding the sight of his odd pairs of eyes yet enabling him to see almost clearly through them. He took a moment to think about the lady's question; his answer should he decide to give her one, could hand out crucial information about him which he wouldn't want anyone else knowing, such as his past or just who he was indefinitely. Alas, Binsu decided to try and sway the conversation away from situations which could very well force him to either give up his disguise or make one up, the latter always troubled him. "I came here in hopes of sharpening my skills, and what better way to test a sword's power than striking it against another?" he'd begin his rant with a rhetorical question, then after giving the lady a brief moment to think about the analogy he had suggested, he'd go on in explaining just what he meant by it. "It's one thing to test my strength against wooden dummies, but i prefer to challenge things, or rather people, that can actually fight back. I do not know of your skill in battle, and mine shall be new to you...i hope, but in any case, do you accept my challenge to a friendly match between strangers?" Binsu could feel the heat of the moment rising, for all he knew he could've just made a fool of himself in front of someone of national importance, such as a Kage, not that it would've mattered much to him anyway.

WC 1170

Last edited by Binsu on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin tilted her head to the side, looking at the man with a faint curiosity and a sparkle of mischief in her eye. A fight, eh? Well, she had no better way to spend her time. She stood up from the ground and dusted the dirt off of her clothes. She closed her eyes for a moment and took several steps back to create some distance between the two. "Ah! So you want a training session - a spar, if you may?" She repeated, mostly to herself. She sounded quite amused by the prospect. The young woman stretched her back a bit before speaking a bit. The ground had made it a little stiff. "I do agree that training against anything other than someone of similar power bears little in terms of results," she said. Of course, that didn't mean that the young woman never practiced on her own. Quite the contrary, actually. Most of her training sessions were spent by herself, repeating motions and going through new and old techniques until she collapsed from exhaustion.

But nothing was more thrilling than an actual battle.

She stared at the man before her for a moment, mostly absorbed in her own thoughts. She had spent so long training Genin that it had been a while since she had last sparred seriously with anyone. "You certainly look the part of someone at my level, yes... yes. Two strangers crossing blades in an open field, bearing their souls within their swords. What better way to get to know a person?" She was in an odd mood, Gin. Her mind was racing, and yet it didn't seem as levelheaded as it usually was.

However, a mixture of adrenaline and blood lust would soon flood her system, as it always did when she was in battle. It was an addicting feeling, one that she lived for. There was nothing quite like the thrill of battle and everything that it brought with it. An ominous wind blew across the planes, circling around the young woman and mixing with the raw energy that her body expelled. She placed a graceful hand on the hilt of her sword. She would use that until the situation begged for the use of her Kekkei Genkai. She extended it, pointing it towards the man in one lithe movement. This would be fun indeed. She could feel it in her gut.

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

The woman showed great interest in the idea of a spar, a reaction Binsu hadn't expected to receive from a stranger. Most of the people he encountered chose to pass on a challenge from a stranger, for reasons he may never understand. A thought could be that they pass such opportunities with the excuse that fighting strangers was far too dangerous, but no matter the reason they often disappointing the jounin with their negativity towards random spars. "Ah! So you want a training session - a spar, if you may?"the lady repeated, tilting her head slightly to one side before raising herself off of the ground. Binsu, although aware that the woman's question need no answer, gave off a small nod of the head, before allowing the girl to continue with her speech. "I do agree that training against anything other than someone of similar power bears little in terms of results," she spoke, seemingly agreeing with Binsu's ideas about how it was more effective to train with others than to train alone, though neither of the two training styles could ever replace the other.

The lady fixed her glare on Binsu, and made it that more obvious that she was studying the man's appearance, though one could've easily assumed the lady was simply staring in the void, thinking to herself without realizing the man had been caught in her glare. "You certainly look the part of someone at my level, yes... yes. Two strangers crossing blades in an open field, bearing their souls within their swords. What better way to get to know a person?" Although Binsu knew himself, and was sure the lady knew too, that looks were deceiving, he couldn't help but agree with the lady's hypothesis about his skill level, as she might have seen the high-quality weapons he had on him and guessed the skill level required to wield them. However, if the woman's own skill level was that lower than Binsu's, it would've proved her hypothesis untrue. "It is an honor for you to accept my humble challenge, i hope both of us will benefit in one way or another because of this match," Binsu pointed out. At that moment, the woman placed her hand on the hilt of her sword, or at least the one Binsu could see on her. With one swift movement she drew the blade out of its sheath and pointed its tip towards Binsu's direction, a clear sign she was ready for the battle.

Following the woman's lead in preparing for the battle, Binsu would with his right hand, draw out his Kyōka Blade, a large blade of its type and a useful one at that. He'd take a few steps behind him, covering a distance of 3 meters away from where he had began, before stopping. His gaze would lock onto the poised female, his mind switching into battle mode. He'd then point his sword towards the lady, swinging his left hand to the back-side of his hips as he tightened the grip on his sword. 'Don't hold back, attack with intent to kill and hope she can avoiding dying,' Binsu would say to himself in his mind. '...and do not under any circumstances, underestimate her strength.' With his mind set on the goal to force the lady into submission, the gutsy warrior would break into a mild chase towards his opponent, his sword now held by his side pointing downwards as he ran, his right hand free of items. He'd continue running until he was within two meters of the lady's reach. The man would slam his left leg against the ground whilst leaning slightly backwards as to maintain his balance, causing his body to come to an immediate halt whilst giving him total control of his new position. The moment he brought himself to an immediate stop, Binsu swiftly unsheathed his Daken sword, using his free hand (left) before simultaneously swinging the two swords, from opposite directions, to slice at the lower and upper parts of the body (right hand sword swinging towards her head, left hand sword swinging towards her waist/belly). What would become of the attacks would depend on how the female chose to react.

Training speed to A-3 WC: 1892

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.