You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa had decided to sleep in during the day. After all he had plans for the night. And if he was to experience it to any degree he had to be well rested. This was going to be exhausting after all but he wanted to do it in private. Most found his techniques to be incredibly disturbing. Most almost hurled at the very sight of it and called it horrific. Terror was in the eyes of those who witnessed it and fear led to some very hurtful experiences. He didn't blame them though. People were afraid of what he did with good reason. It had always been that way and with good reason. After all blood was terrifying to most. And in the large amounts that he worked with. It wasn't surprising people thought him a freak and wanted to slap a leash on him. But no one dared to try. It was a part of him and he could not avoid that. But there was another part of him, A side he enjoyed that didn't inspire fear. His practice with medicine and medical ninjutsu was proficient enough to heal most things. Or at least anything that wasn't life threatening. Truth be told he did it because he preferred the way people looked to him like some sort of hero. He preferred how they didn't fear him.

Still the last of the days light faded from his bedroom window as he awakened. His blue eyes looking at the faint red sky line. It was almost time. He needed to practice some more jutsu. Even if he liked to heal over hurting he still needed to be prepared. Still he would just lay there for a time watching the sun set. He wanted to do it while others would not come across him. So he could avoid seeing that fear. Even after the sun had faded for a time he would lay there. Before finally he rose from his bed. His body was lean from training and his skin marked with scars in multiple places. He was not new to suffering. Still he showered quickly. He knew he would need to shower again when he returned but he still felt the need to be clean. Afterwards he dressed in his black tank top. His necklace with angel wings hung down from his chest. His pants were just dark ninja cargo pants. And then socks and boots. Fingerless gloves were next and finally he slipped into his knee length red leather coat. His headband stitched into the right shoulder. He didn't bother with his snow white hair much before deciding he was good to go. And then headed for the gate after quietly sneaking off the estate.

Casually he made his way through the village. Lights were switching off as the village prepared to sleep. Good timing he figured as he let his long legs carry him to the north gate. Checking in there to let them know he would be back before sunrise and that he was heading to the dense forest alone. Best to check in and have some one know your time frame and location. And then after his departure and information was confirmed he moved off for a long hike. His feet carrying him for an hour into the forest away from the main path. Anyone hiking out this far in the middle of the night must be half out of their mind or trying to be as discreet as him. The likelihood of the latter he doubted. Still he checked around the area. Some of the techniques he was intending to practice would make a vast impression on the surroundings. Upon finding nothing obvious though he decided to call it good. Still he moved to one of the tree's and hung a lantern there. Before pulling out a suiton scroll and a pen. And began scratching notes down on it and how to alter it as he did the other jutsu before.

666/1500 Blood Release: Exploding Blood Colliding Wave

Kizai

Kizai

D-rank
The night was a quiet one it seemed. The sun having set a long while ago, twas ok though, because it wasn't all that cold out...not even as the wind blew softly against the black robed figure standing amidst a pine, his eye's closed, as he felt his inner chakra resonating through the coil. He was at peace though eerily it seemed...standing there on the precipice of uneven physics. But then he was of the bloodline that was gifted towards such.

Few if any had a higher luxury of chakra control then the Hyuuga. His sense even without his enlightened eye was enough to make him snap out of a dream in a sound proof room if even a spider where crawling 6 inches in the wall...at any rate-

Swit!!!

His eye's opened curtly as he heard the sound of something unfamiliar within the forest. The wind blowing the leaves was all that surrounded him though as his awareness became acute. He looked around through the land from on high, and saw under the dark of passing clouds a flickering light come to life. Light grey hair that was tied into a ponytail leaving even bangs to frame his perfectly complexioned face saw easily the light flicker into brilliance, as...

Swirrrrrrr.....

The full moon seemed to cast brilliance over the entire top of the forest as passing clouds unveiled it. A smile came to Kizai, as the wind increased, almost urging him towards the flickering flame, still barely discernible from the bright light around. He wondered momentarily about his family back at home; they'd probably be wondering where he was at the moment, but that was ok...Kizai was hardly ever lost in danger. In fact, the Hyuuga often watched out for their own from surrounding shadows, just to make sure that all members where within the security of the clan at any time...

"Well...I might as well see what fortune brings tonight..." Kizai uttered in a calm though strangely audible voice. His black kimono swayed in the wind. as his black sandal's flapped with the motion of his leg's, nimbly bouncing him into a blind 180- upside down dive into the forest below. He dropped through the air like a soft sounded bullet, floating into the darkness below, with his eye's closed slightly.

With the reflex of a ninja, he reached out and gripped a branch that was smooth enough yet friction capable for him to transfer his momentum down, around and out into the lateral airway, heading towards the lantern's light. As he flew like a ghost through the forest air; nimbly passing all the outstretched hectic branches he looked up to find the full moon was cascading back into the fold of the cloud's...slowly, and only partially it seemed.

A strange quirk of the eyebrow was all that came to Kizai. He wondered whom he was flying upon...and would they sense him coming? Where they a ninja like he as well?

Training WC:
CUSTOM JUTSU:

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
For a time Rippa studied the effects. There was always a danger to such jutsu. It was easy to convert chakra to actual blood following the jutsu scroll of the suiton techniques. That fact was true enough. But complacency was a weakness. It could easily lead to a mistake in casting the jutsu. One where instead of creating blood the chakra mutated and forced the users blood to be used. This was of course merely a theory of his but still it mean a misfire could easily cost him his life. And with the level of jutsu and the idea behind the jutsu there was no possible way he would survive that much blood being forced from his body. To be honest it was a great deal more then what his body even contained. So he was choosing to be prepared instead. There was little harm in some extra studying. So he sat there bent over the scroll. Making notes on each part of it and memorizing the hand seals. Truth be told what he was doing was actually closer to the suiton libraries then most would believe. It had the same strengths and weaknesses and the same concept. Blood was mostly water anyway aside from the color, weight and content of it. Still he was always one for studying before practicing. His blue eyes watched where his pen went and darted side to side as he read. His lips moving silently as if whispering as he studied. Each individual word making a permanent residence in his mind. He was actually fairly intellectual. Even if he was oblivious towards how some girls liked him and it frustrated them to no end. Still most who had doubted him had been proved wrong and those who had challenged him had been dealt pain.....or in the one case it ended in death. That particular memory he quickly avoided.

Still the wind picked up and his light flickered. Looking up at it he frowned a little. It was in a glass case but still. The lantern swayed a little, the sound of the joints squeaking was almost mesmerizing. And yet soon enough the lantern stopped swaying and the fire remained strong. It's light reflected like fire in his blue eyes. Still he watched it for a moment. His mind deep in thought. After all he was dealing with much more powerful techniques then he ever had fresh out of the academy. Perhaps more powerful then anything so far. The fact of it remained that these jutsu could alter the very terrain. But that was why he had chosen a location so far out. What broke him out of it was a sense that something else was suddenly nearby. At first he couldn't tell why. He just felt a shiver down his spine. The kind a child gets when it's afraid of the dark. No real logic to it but the fear still remained. His blue eyes darted around a bit. The forest suddenly seemed darker. He tried to pinpoint the feeling before he realized that the animals had gone quiet. His ears became super acute to any noise he heard. Each one sounding like something approaching. Slowly he rose from his studying and grasped the lantern in his hand. Holding it out and peering into the short distance it's light cast. For a moment he continued to look before he had detected nothing. He had lived in a forest like this one for years. He knew that most predators avoided man made light. Still he narrowed his eyes as he hung the lantern from a branch once more. Before pocketing the scroll. If there was anything out there stalking it then soon enough he would give it plenty of reason not to keep on the hunt. It was time. All of what he was about to unleash was to become the first step of tonight's training. And once he was done no animal would be anywhere near him. Or remotely close to him.

Quietly he jumped to a nearby tree. His feet landing on a rather thick branch. The technique he had chosen to practice first was not a good one to remain on the ground for. Still he gripped the branch above himself and planted his feet. His other hand reaching out to balance himself by resting firmly on the tree itself. His chakra focused inside of his mouth as he took a deep breath in through his nose. Careful to convert the chakra to blood instead of using his own. Part of the appeal to using the jutsu was the lack of need for hand signs. A rather quick jutsu to use. But he was balancing himself so strictly because of the force behind it. Next was releasing the chakra. This part is why he was so far out. As he opened his mouth a huge amount of blood came out like a massive waterfall. Slamming into the forest floor with incredibly force. The blood seemed to flow out in waves from where it hit the ground and didn't stop. By the time the blood finally stopped flowing from his mouth half an acre of the forest had a lake of foot tall blood. The tree's creaked as if alive from the force of the blood flowing out from the center point. Now the forest floor was covered in blood and every animal in the forest anywhere near him was likely long gone. Quietly he wiped his mouth and smirked. One jutsu was successful. And now he had a basis to train the others.

1500/1500 Blood Release: Exploding Blood Colliding Wave
99/1500 Blood Release: Blood Dragon Bullet Technique

Chakra 180/200

Jutsu used:

Kizai

Kizai

D-rank
The tree's whisked by as a clearing would seem to open. Moonlight darkened just in time as Kizai would fly into the open air of the forest clearing, to find a strange sight about 30 meter's across from his flight. A man seemed in the throes of a jutsu just now, spitting out...Blood?! The alarming sight seemed to cause Kizai to faulter as he arched down towards the earth below. He spun into a backflip before hitting the ground, where he noticed the expanding inward wave of crimson liquid was going to overtake him in a moment!

What the he-!!!

With nimble footing his right sole planted on the ground, and with the agility of the wind he would direct his entire body backwards by five meter's where another step with the left sole launched him up and back to a high branch on which to perch. The air took over his body enabling him to land squarely on a branch without even looking. His nimble agility was enough to let him land there and his intuition at the maneuvering of a ninja seemed to bless him with the ability to always land his mark. Really he just seemed to be very acrobatic...

The wind around him swirled as his arms flourished into circles and then settled down the front of his abdomen as he took in a deep breath of air. It was darker then he thought here, the moon had now become masked fully behind the cloud's in the sky. That was okay though... A widening of the eye's enabled a sudden change to occur upon his body. His facial muscles became free and relaxed; the eye lids widening open as if the moon where in brilliance. He wouldn't use the byakugan just yet though...He wondered if he'd have to.

The field of blood below him was rising in a churning fashion. His own footing required some stern adjusting for a moment as the very tree's seemed to bend here and there. It was a strong current. to expend so much chakra in making this...he must have been in the presence of someone truly capable. He spied the man from across the way, his white bang's swaying in front his face, the ponytail at back swishing in the gale. His black kimono signified him as something pure and yet within grace; that of the heavenly clan of the Hyuuga.

A slight smirk came to his lip's as he folded his arm's across his chest, back formed straight and tall, as he called out through the air soft and calm, though seemingly audible without much base...

"Well then...A lot of blood under the moon tonight, I think you almost rained in on my midnight parade...A little late to be out training though don't you think?"

Of course Kizai's casually lethargic and care free manner seemed to be evident. He wasn't trying to piss people off but he definitely was being true to his character. He was whom he was...

Training WC: COMPLETED
522+518=1040/1000

Custom jutsu :

Last edited by Kizai on Sat May 10, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa felt a little sweat trickle down his cheek from his temple and down onto his neck. It started off as a warm tickle but ended as a cold trickle until it hit his shirt's shoulder. Where it soaked into the fabric easily enough. He was just starting but already he felt how much that one jutsu had taken out of him. Certainly stronger then most of the other jutsu he knew. Still the forest had come alive as the tree's creaked but not enough to actually cause much damage. He had flooded the area true enough but the tree's were too thick and rooted in to be so easily swayed. Still the jutsu had done what he had wanted it too. It had created an existing source more then abundant enough for him to pull from out of just chakra. Now jutsu that were stronger with a large amount of blood present would actually have a source. He let out a breath and smiled a little. He looked out as far as he could in the darkness. His vision cut off well before he saw the end of the blood. His eyebrows curled together as he nibbled his lip in concern. He was more then an hours walk out of the village. The blood couldn't of made it all the way to the road could it? He sure hoped not. He might get in trouble for it. Certainly meant it wasn't a jutsu meant to be used in or near the village. Oh the panic it would cause.

Still he nearly jumped and fell as he some one called out to him. His own balanced grip on his tree the only thing that stopped it from actually happening. Still he felt his chest tight as he held his breath a moment. Caught off guard he had been truly surprised to hear some one else. God he hoped it wasn't a camper. Man a camper would be pissed. Their whole camp ground now drowned in blood of all things. Still he let out a breath finally before turning. His blue eyes scanning the dark forest for the source even as he knelt down and collected the lantern from the branch he was standing on. He thought he saw some one with grey hair and pale skin off to the side but it was so dark whatever they happened to be wearing was dark in nature as well. It almost looked like just a head from that distance. But after reassuring himself it wasn't ghosts he decided to move a little bit closer for a word. After all the man said something about raining in on his parade.

So with relative ease Rippa jumped from branch to branch until he was only one tree away and hooked the lantern on a branch above him. The light cast down over them both dimly but brighter then anything else around them. The current of blood sloshed under them and already the smell of it was filling the air. Rippa himself was to used to it to care. He didn't really put much consideration into what the other was thinking. Still in the back of the mind his thought reflected on the next jutsu he was there to practice. Still he spoke out loud enough to be heard clearly. Even though they were maybe 6 meters from each other. He only had to raise his voice a little as he spoke. And his voice was warm and concerned. The concern matching his tone reflected in his blue eyes as they examined the guy in front of him looking for a sign of who he was. Nothing came to mind except those eyes....they reminded him of something but he had never seen them before. After all not everyone went to school with a hyuga. So it was only natural he was not familiar with how to identify them. Most didn't know about the Chi clans blood jutsu so he doubted the man knew him. All the better of a reason to introduce himself.

"I apologize Sir. I was unaware anyone else was out here so late. I do hope I didn't damage a camp site or anything. I would happily reimburse you for anything. I just...I don't think many people are comfortable seeing what I do. It scares them. Oh yes sorry. My name is Rippa. Chi Rippa."

834/1500 Blood Release: Blood Dragon Bullet Technique

Kizai

Kizai

D-rank
Kizai looked at the man from the distance coming towards him. And yes indeed it seemed to be turning into one of those strange occurrences once again. He didn't know this man, and had no clue as to why he thought it okay to just approach after a near wave of blood almost overtook him.

But then...rarely did Kizai get overtaken by thing's...

Rippa: wrote:"I apologize Sir. I was unaware anyone else was out here so late. I do hope I didn't damage a camp site or anything. I would happily reimburse you for anything. I just...I don't think many people are comfortable seeing what I do. It scares them. Oh yes sorry. My name is Rippa. Chi Rippa."

Kizai looked over at Rippa with a solid bland expression for a moment. His head seemingly the only part of him to stand out amidst the night time darkness, a pale expression and his grey white hair as well shown in the soft gales still, swaying across his eye's, hidden behind their contacts of bright hazel. He was just about to ask the man something when something crossed Kizai's mind...Anyone spitting blood was an inholy abomination! In a sense it was against the etho's of his people and by nature...well, at any rate Kizai knew he was going to be sparring with this one...so he chose to save his breath! And instead he pointed a finger right at Rippa as if it where a gun...

"I assume you're training out here...me too, it feel's right...Name's Kizai, and nice to meet you...even better to beat you right? You get a head start, and don't waste it on excuses, I promise I won't hurt you!"

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa blinked as the boy spoke back. He...... He was challenging him? Even with the lake of blood just below them He was certainly a confusing one. If not a tad bit overconfident. Rippa looked the boy over quietly. The moon emerged from the clouds overhead and seemed to cast the dim white glow over them. Reflecting in the surface of the blood below them. It's white perfection stained with red like the moon itself was soaked in blood. The blood below them still churned but less so now. It's force gone and now almost like a calm lake. The smell of Iron from it in the air was strong though. The kind of smell like a cut just under your nose. He let his blue eyes study the cloaked figure then. Was it insanity? Or was the man used to seeing such things? Even offering him a head start. Promising him that he wouldn't hurt him. Surely he had something up his sleeve. Holding back would likely just get him hurt. But if he hurt the other....Well he was a medic. Any damage he did deal he could heal. Or so he hoped. Still his blue eyes marked the boy. Studying him.

For a time he stood there. Torn with what to do before he took a deep breath. Steadying himself. Something about this boy was firing him up. Something about the very idea of being challenged by some one who wasn't afraid of him was exciting. He felt his body tingling with the sensation. His blue eyes lit up like they were on fire. The blue flames staring intently into the eyes of his challenger. His fist clenched so hard the leather of his gloves made a grinding noise, His lips split into a smile that screamed of the excitement of battle. Usually he was cautious. He had to be. People would be afraid of what he did. People would avoid him and fear him and he could not be their hero. But not this kid. This kid wanted to fight him. He wanted to take on the blood Ripper of Konoha. Rippa spoke out then, his voice wasn't cold. Instead the excitement in it was audible. The fight was obviously on and about start. And his words left no illusion otherwise.

"Nice to meet you too Kizai. But do not get cocky. You better try to hurt me or you will be the only one in pain. If you hold back you will wake up in the hospital. I suggest you move from that tree. And I suggest you do it quick. It isn't going to be there in a second."

And with That Rippa suddenly was moving backwards and down to the lake of blood. One quick step but it increased the distance between them by four meters to become ten meters. He landed using supernatural walking practice and went down in a crouch making a hand sign with his right hand and his left hand slamming down on the surface of the lake of blood. He focused chakra into the blood and formed it in his mind. And then it began. All within the second it took him to get from the low branch down to the surface of the blood. The blood between them erupted upwards as it sprayed blood like rain everywhere. A roar shook the forest as a massive dragon made of blood with its maw opened as if to swallow the boy whole went racing for the branch he was standing on at thirty miles per hour. Unless he was already moving or could block the jutsu some how the jutsu would surge through the branch....through him..and destroy the tree entirely. The dragon crashing through the forest and decimating the tree's around them. Making a clearing of destruction and making the blood lake surge before slamming back down into the lake and resurfacing to chase after the boy as Rippa watched him closely and directed it. Rising to his feet as he controlled the path of the raging giant blood dragon with one out stretched hand. Making it chase his target. And Crushing through everything between them vindictively.

1500/1500 Blood Release: Blood Dragon Bullet Technique
34/1500 Blood Release: Blood Shark Bullet Technique

chakra= 155/200

Jutsu used:

Kizai

Kizai

D-rank
Rippa:

Kizai heard these word's and found himself perplexed. He didn't understand what the man was saying exactly...strange as it was, Kizai felt the word's meant something he should pay attention too but it wasn't exactly clear still. He frowned and then...smiled. "We are from the same village...I wouldn't actually hurt you...It's a spar for fun!" This made him nervous in saying it, but it felt like the right thing to offer... Right before suddenly Rippa fled from his perch and landed atop the pool of blood below.

Kizai saw this occur and with a sudden sense of urgency he would activate his byakugan on instinct! The eye's became illuminescant as minimal chakra was applied to his ocular. He felt his chakra coil surge to life, and the air was made bright regardless of the night around. Kizai's eye's, they seemed to glow behind the false contacts of his brown hazel. Like inner lantern's. His body tensed as his muscles became light and flexible beyond normal.

He watched as a hand sign was made and then Rippa slammed his hand's to the surface below...twas not enough though to phase the mind of the young Hyuuga. Already had he flipped forward into a drop to the pool of blood as well. As the dragon was formed and rose from the murk, it would careen to the branch Kizai just fell from about 15 meter's.

The screen of the dragon was between the two leaving it indiscernible where Kizai was by sight. He's too harsh from the beginning...he will end up wasting too much too soon. Kizai thought as he watched the rushing dragon from his leering eye's in fractured time. A hand shot to the surface of the water, chakra acting to keep his body surfaced, as he channeled the raiton release through his hand. His body was poised in a one handed stand upon the crimson tide, as blue white chakra surged into the iron and liquid content of the lake.

The dragon above him was circling back into the pool beyond him, having arced in a high rainbow of one color. The chakra would take into the pool of blood completely, shocking anyone or thing touching it and causing pain, muscle shock and second degree burn's. His opponent would definately be caught within this because he wouldn't have been able to tell where Kizai had gotten too, and he was still standing upon the blood.

SWURSHSSH!

Kizai barely had time to register the sound of the dragon crashing into the pool behind him but his ear's caught what alert was needed. He swung hard, launching himself forward across the bloody pool as the wave of pillar like blood in front him would disperse, revealing Kizai to his opponent, and his opponent to Kizai; whom he tactically figured should be caught within the spasm of his raiton.

Training WC: 509/300 COMPLETE
Stat training:

Jutsu used:

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
For a moment blood filled his vision. Just like it did his opponent's he guessed. After all there was just a wave of blood in the night. He heard his jutsu go crashing through the tree he had targeted. The power of the immense dragon was intense. If nothing else the pure weight and size of the jutsu was crushing everything in it's path. The blood lake surged with how incredible the force of the jutsu was. And yet some how he doubted he had actually hit. Something about his opponent seemed to imply that a single jutsu he had been warned about would not even touch him. Perhaps it was just because the kid was so confident. Or because he kind of liked him. Either way Rippa smiled. He didn't usually like hurting people. Nor did he intend to cause his would be midnight opponent a great deal of pain. But he wanted to at least try and win. He may be a doctor but that didn't mean he just intended to sit there and be unable to defend himself. It was his duty as a field medic to try and keep up with the others. Even if his body had been born weak. He would remain strong and keep up.

Suddenly though the blood around them lit up for a brief moment. It registered to him that raiton jutsu was being used just before it hit him. Intense pain caught him and for a moment his body burned. Pain made him clench his teeth. But instinctively he formed a half tiger seal. A burst of energy emanated from him Blowing the blood clouding his vision away. Now Rippa was glowing bright green and his hair blew back as if by a strong wind. All the burns disappeared from him and he was whole again. Just in time to see his opponent rushing him. And the blood Dragon behind the man. He smirked a little as he watched the boy known as Kizai trying to lure him into the war path of his own technique. The bright green glow coming off of himself making it look like a bright light in the darkness. Really he figured it was a sound strategy. Keep close to Rippa and Rippa couldn't hunt you down with his Dragon without injuring himself. If Rippa moved Right the boy would move right. If Rippa moved left the boy could just move left. Any Direction Rippa went Kizai could follow. Brilliant really. But he knew how to negate it.

Rippa Rapidly moved backwards launching himself up and back only slight to the left. Keeping some distance between him and his opponent. As he did so he focused some chakra into the blood around them and as if the blood exploded like smoke a red mist erupted up between them in a 10 meter radius. But Rippa was far from done. The blood mist was just to cover his next jutsu and movement. the skip just going back was a feint. As soon as he landed he would dash to the left of the blood dragon. As the blood dragon raced towards its target at 14mps it would clear the distance in under a split second. But Rippa was going to make that mist the target. He focused His chakra coming out as he formed a hand sign and whispered something before the Mist suddenly seemed to constrict everything in it. Even if the kid could break out he just needed to hold him there for under a second for the dragon to hit him. What he whispered was.....

"Temporary Paralysis Technique"

Blood dragon 2/3

639/1500 Blood Release: Blood Shark Bullet Technique

Chakra 115/200

Jutsu used:

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
I'm posting here at the request of Rippa. This thread has gone inactive for too long, please post either a response or an exit by 10:00PM EST on May 25th, or Rippa will be allowed to post again with an autohit. You may escape/leave the thread if possible, just post please. Thank You..

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa felt his chains connect to the young man and for a moment felt a rush of guilt. He knew that with those invisible chains the boy could not move from his position. He would be blinded by the mist, Unable to see passed the red curtain of blood thick in the air like some haunted thing. But that was his curse. The blood that soaked his enemies and destroyed their will. As sweet as the song of victory was it mocked him like a mocking birds song in the cold winter. Yet again his blood was putting down some one who had been willing to actually face him. Some one who had not feared his abilities. But it turned out it was less justified bravery and more foolishness. He almost wished he had lost the fight. He wished that the man had made it to him with that lightning much faster and much harsher. He remembered the burning pain of it. How the lightning had coursed through all of it. Certainly a useful technique. If nothing else the technique had forced him to utilize more healing jutsu then he had intended. Still he felt like he was losing his grip on his numbed senses. Slipping away from it all as he fought to hold on, clinging to one more day with his humanity. But the world just kept drowning in his blood.

Every night he dreamed that some one could survive him. That people would stop disappearing into the shadows with the emotions he held so dear. Even now he dreamed they were still there. Hidden companions phantomly still in his heart. He envied people for their ability to fit in and move on. For when he was awake all those he cherished were fading from him. But this one had showed so much promise. Had made it seem like he could remain.through out the blood. Through out the midnight gleam on its red surface and the heavy smell of iron from the blood. But even now he knew this man would disappear from his life. Not as in dying but yet another person with no bravado left against his blood. He had sincerely wished to be pushed to his limits and beaten by the boy. But even as he felt like he was holding his breath the jutsu combination unfolded. His faith in others being able to surpass him fleeing from his thoughts. Indeed even before he heard the blood dragon slamming into the blood he knew it was over.

He had become something else. A shadow of the good man he had always wanted to be. A shadow of the man his father had been and a shadow of the man his father intended for him to be all his life. He looked away as the blood dragon crashed into the mist and the man smashing down into the blood lake below. Crushing through it all like a horrific beast. It gargantuan size dwarfing the target area and the massive wave and splatter of blood made it rain red for a time. The cold feel of the blood like abuse as it trickled down his face and stained his white hair. His blue eyes staring sadly at the impact point. Another victim before him. Not dead but severely bruised all over his body. Likely it would be impossible to move as the sheer force of it had slammed into him so hard it would be impossible to move after a direct hit. He felt for the lad. He didn't want to be so abusive. At least not to the younger generation. But that had decided the fate of the battle. He was but a monster to others, And who was he to disagree?

He sighed and with one hand swipe removed all his active jutsu but the supernatural walking practice. The lake of blood sinking slowly into the soil now as no chakra was keeping it up. The mist was gone as was the blood dragon and the green glow around him. Still though blood soaked him from head to foot. Finally once the blood had drained from the area enough he canceled the supernatural walking practice. Now just walking across the damp ground. Trudging through the blood mixed mud. He felt some relief as rain began to fall from the clouds overhead as they once again covered up the moon. He felt like it was cleaning the filth from him. The blood he hated so much. He moved to the impact site and saw the destruction there. Mud pushed back like something had impacted there harder then he should of hit. And there at the bottom of the small crater was the boy soaked in blood and mud. Such bravery had been a part of him. He wondered how the boy would take this. Likely he would fear him just like the others. For just a moment his hand lifted. Tempted to finish the boy. Tempted to prevent one more person with fear in those silver eyes. But in that moment he hated himself far too much. Instead he leaned down and scooped the boy up into his arms. Carrying the unconscious young man to the village and into the hospital. Before taking his leave for a much needed bath.

1500+/1500 Blood Release: Blood Shark Bullet Technique

Exit thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.