You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank

Tuesday Morning,

Nick rubbed his eyes. He was stretching on top of the face-mountain. In his training gear, which consisted of a traditional Chinese martial arts uniform. Nick would run everyday, for ten miles. To keep his condition up. He considered his body to be his temple, thus he would make sure it was at its best condition possible. Nick then ran for ten miles. It took him half an hour, since he ran at twenty miles per hour and at a constant tempo. He went towards his home location and changed clothing into something more casual and then ate breakfast, wrote letters and swam in the pool for an hour. He did his chores, did a D ranked mission. And then, it was one PM and he went out.

"Ladie da lee, ladie da loo."

He decided to play a game today. He was not sure what game yet, golf sounded nice. He wondered what kind of activities he could do in the Konohogakure village. Nick held his hand against his head to mask his vision from the sun. He walked towards the core of the village, where it was more crowded since he currently was now in the outskirts of Konohagahkure. For now, he was in the mood for some high quality ice cream. Nick smiled a little as he saw someone waving towards him, he waved back and went on with his way. He arrived to the ice cream parlor.

Current Word Post (this post included): 244
Words unused: 244/5000

Ember Mist

Ember Mist

D-rank
Ember was just waking up and stretching to herself by the time she realized she should've been out of the house. She cursed to herself and ran around the room, clicking here and there in hopes of not falling onto her face and smashing into something. She hopped around on one foot then the other while slipping on her shorts, then flailed as her tanktop was being rushly put on. Though she managed to stop moving for at least 10 seconds in order for herself to put on her sandals.....she wasn't still for long and ran out the door and down the stairs.

She tripped and stumbled her way, finally, into the center of the village where she hoped that the line for the ice cream parlor wasn't so large. 'Please be a decent line, please be a decent line.' She thought to herself with a frown, doubting that her plea would be answered.

Once she stopped and finally found the store, she saw a ton of people waiting in line. She felt her body deflate as she pouted and crouched on the ground a moment, whining to herself quietly. "I knew I should've set that alarm...." She muttered, standing up to walk into the line and wait, hopefully not too long.

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank

"Mmm, it's so warm today." //INNERDIALOGUE

Nick thought. He expected to it be around nineteen to twenty two Celsius but it felt like twenty-five. Which was unusual for a village like Konohagakure. It was mostly humid here though. He was in the mood for some nice lemon ice cream. It was quite crowded, he noticed. His observational powers made him notice a girl who was standing in line. Her body language indicated that she was somewhat shy. Since Nick was quite on the rough side, he would cut lines frequently. Nick walked towards the lady and offered his hand to her.

"If you dislike waiting, take my hand."

Nick said, looking into her eyes as he noticed that something strange was about them. He couldn't quite put his finger on it though, maybe it was blindness? Nick wouldn't know, but he know it'd be rude to either assume or ask her about it now, thus he refrained from doing so.

Current Word Post (this post included): 509
Unnused: 509

Ember Mist

Ember Mist

D-rank
At hearing someone speaking, from right next to her, she turned in their direction and clicked softly, seeing them holding out their hand. "Oh, but I shouldn't cut in line....it's not the nicest thing to do..." She replied with a small frown, hoping no one was listening to their conversation.

She took his hand anyway though and stepped out of line to either talk or follow him. Didn't really matter about the line anymore to her, seeing as she could just get back in line later.

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank

Nick smiled when the lady took his hand. Her hand was somewhat soft, which made him wonder whether or not she came from a rich family. Nicks hand used to be soft, until he started to climb on rocks a whole lot. Which made his hands a little more rough. He grinned as he heard her voice. It was somewhat soft, Nicks voice had an accent when talking English, a somewhat French one but it was hardly noticeable unless you pay attention to it.

"Hehe, I have a solution then."

Nick said as he came up with a good idea, an idea that wouldn't ruin her moral values. But, he needed to know what kind of icecream she enjoyed the most.

"What's your favorite type of ice-cream, miss?"

Current Word Post (this post included): 640
Unnused: 640

Ember Mist

Ember Mist

D-rank
She could tell he was grinning at her, or it might've just been an assumption of hers. She could also feel the slight roughness of his hand as he held hers, which made her wonder what he did in order for them to be so rough. Though they weren't bad, just slightly calloused; just like how a shinobi's hands should be.

She tilted her head in confusion. "H-How would you do that? And...my favorite ice cream would have to be chocolate." She said tentatively while "looking" around again.

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank

Nick smiled warmly at her. His plan was quite a good one. He softly slipped his hands away from hers and stepped back.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a second."

Nick said as he walked towards the counter of the ice cream parlor. He skipped in line of about fifteen people who all simultaneously groaned. Nick didn't care that much though. He liked spending time on fun things, waiting in line wasn't one of those things. Nick looked into the glass of the ice cream parlor. You had all these flavors and notes on how they tasted.

"I'll take one cone with chocolate, and I'll take one with cherry please."

Nick was friendly towards the person behind the parlor, he scooped up the ice cream and put them into cones. Nick left some money and wandered back to Ember who probably was still waiting. He walked back up to her and held out the cone for her to grab. He was standing close to her so she easily could grab it

"Here you go sunshine."

Current Word Post (this post included): 821
Trained Impaired Vision 500/500
Unused: 321

Ember Mist

Ember Mist

D-rank
She blinked while he released her hand. She couldn't see him or anything, but she could hear the crowd grumbling all at once meaning he must've actually cut in line. And with that thought she giggled and shook her head. "He's crazy..." She whispered to herself.

She had started rubbing her hands together at the thought of her ice cream when she suddenly heard him next to her, offering her the ice cream. She grinned in thanks and took the cone before take some of the ice cream. "Mmmmmm my favorite. It's delicious! Thank you." She grinned eating more of it.

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank

Nick stuck his tongue out to lick the ice cream. It was quite nice, Nick was pleasantly surprised. They didn't have Ice Cream in Sunagakure. It would melt in a second thee so keeping it frosted would cost a fortune, Nick would imagine. It's been about two years since he last had ice cream. It tasted somewhat... nostalgic. By now, he had figured that she indeed was blind. It was hard to notice at first but it was slightly more noticeable over time.

"No problem! What's your name? I'm Nick, Nick Saturn. It's nice to meet you. Care to follow me to enjoy the ice cream in the shade?"

Current Word Post (this post included): 935
Unused: 435

Last edited by Nick Saturn on Wed May 07, 2014 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Ember Mist

Ember Mist

D-rank
She happily continued eating her ice cream in her own world before remembering someone beside her, as she did quite often seeing as she couldn't necessarily see a person's silhouette beside her, unless she clicked or made some sort of sound. And at hearing the person next to her talking she was startled out of her trance and blinked in surprise.

"Oh! Nice meeting you too Nick. I'm Ember Hinode! Most people just call me Ember or Em." She grinned almost sheepishly at the small delay it took her to reply to him from her surprise at him still staying beside her.

She then tilted her head as he asked her to follow him into the shade. "Shade? The cool spots under trees and such? Sure! Though it's certainly rare to have such a nice sun out at this time." She said, looking up at the sky and closing her eyes to feel the heat on her face with a smile.

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank

"Ember. Ironic."//INNERDIALOGUE

Nick was truely intruiged by her actions. Nick was quite intelligent, he has read many books about the instincts of people. A few books he read had blindness concerned as topic. Blind people have some facial movements that otherwise would be impossible for them to have. For example, blind people smile when they're happy. Which means that smiling is something in your instinct. A trait that humans have and not many other animals. This made humans somewhat unique. Along with cognitive thinking of course. Tilting the head, too was a part of the instinct of humans. It's adapted from the monkeys, since they too tilt their heads when they're interested or curious. He should follow Ember more to learn more about blind people. Maybe he would learn things he didn't know before yet. And because of this, Nick paid special attention to the movements of Ember to the point of where Nick seemed like a creep to those with vision. To those without, it would seem as if Nick was paying a lot of attention to them.

"Yeah, follow me ~"

Nick began walking towards a small hill where they could sit on. The hill was covered by an inch of grass. It was somewhat moist since it was misty the night before. Nick sat on the grass. He unzipped his vest and put it on the wet grass. He believed in chivalry.

"You can sit over here."

Nick patted his vest that was laying on the ground to make a noise, so she would know where to sit. He wouldn't mind if she sat on his vest to protect her bum from the wet grass.

Current Word Post (this post included): 1215
Unused: 715

Ember Mist

Ember Mist

D-rank
She could tell he was paying a lot of attention to her, but wasn't understanding why which made her blink in confusion and shrug to herself. She started following him while quietly clicking her tongue in order to not trip over herself. "Oh....it already feels much nicer here." She smiled, opening her arms up in the cool air the shade was giving her.

Waiting in the ice cream shop after running didn't make her skin cool off sadly, it kept her warm because of her body temperature and she was sure the ice cream probably would've started melting had she not left with her ice cream with Nick.

She sat down after hearing him softly pat the ground beside him. The sound kept in her mind and she faintly saw where his hand was which gave her the idea of how she should sit down. But when she was about ready to sit down, she lost her balance and ended up falling over instead with a squeak. "Oops! I'm a klutz." She laughed while shaking her head and sitting up, scratching the back of her head with a small sigh.

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank

Nick smiled. She behaved somewhat... cute. Nick crossed his legs slightly, wondering what to do the rest of his day. After all, it was only early- in the afternoon. There were tons of other stuff he could do. He was thinking of going to an apple farm and plucking a ripe apple from a tree and eating those though. Maybe for two hours in a row. Nick could eat a lot of apples. The fresh-juicy taste of sweet-green apples was amazing. He thoroughly admired apples for their juiciness. Just the thought of it made his mouth water.

"It's fine, I hope you really don't mind but could you guide me to a grocery store? I'm in the mood for some apples right now."

Nick said as friendly as he could, but since his mind was on apples his voice deformed a little sinister. It still had an French undertone, but it was slightly noticeable. Some may call it scary, or creepy. Nick pressed his tongue against the tip of his icecream. The yogurt like liquid running down his mouth. It tasted quite sweet. Of course, Nick would wait going to the grocery store after he was done with his ice cream. He ate ice cream in a rather-weird way. He saw a kunoichi eat an ice-cream in a seductive way once. He found her way of eating ice-cream funny and adapted it. Which made it look a little funny.

Current Word Post (this post included): 1462
Kono 500/500
Words unused: 962

Ember Mist

Ember Mist

D-rank
She went back to eating her ice cream when she heard him ask about a grocery store, and how he was in the mood for apples. She looked in his direction and grinned. "The grocery store isn't that far from here actually. Just maybe a block or so....If I remember correctly." She happily responded, finishing up her ice cream with a small sigh.

Then she laid back on the grass and looked up at the sky, even though she couldn't see anything. "Um....h-hey Nick? Wh-what's the sky look like today?" She asked softly, scrunching her face slightly.

Nick Saturn

Nick Saturn

D-rank

"Ooh, goody. I wish I had an house around here, I like eating my breakfast with fresh vegetables."

Nick put a little emphasis on the fresh. He crossed his legs and continued eating his ice-cream whilst a few civilians that were walking by gave Nick the stink-eye. Perhaps this girl was a really friendly person and the people here thought bad of Nick? Nick slightly raised his brow at these people who stared at Nick oddly as they were walking by. One guy was staring at Nick from his window. It made Nick slightly feel uncomfortable. Nick then heard the sigh of Ember and turned his head towards her. He smiled. He had experimented with vision a while back. It slipped through his mind and he had forgotten all about it until now.

"I can show you. Hold on."

Nick got closer to Ember, and without warning he put both his hands on hers. He closed his eyes, mentally asking for her permission to transfer his vision to her by using his genjutsu. If she had accepted the permission, she would see, perhaps for the first time in her life.

Spoiler:

Current Word Post (this post included): 1462
Kono 500/500
Words unused: 962
edit:
Perception
E3>D 300
D>D1 325

Last edited by Nick Saturn on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ember Mist

Ember Mist

D-rank
She was about to reply that houses weren't that nice around her out of spite before she felt him move closer. She could tell he was concentrating on something as he put his hands over hers, then felt through the genjutsu his asking permission to allow her to see. She blinked though she couldn't see and gave her consent out of curiosity more than anything. What's the worst that could happen? Probably an illusion to give her false hopes of seeing? Those tricks made her lose interest in seeing for the most part, until today.

What surprised her was how truthful he sounded in both his words and genjutsu, she didn't know how to turn it away. So she did the opposite of her normal self and allowed it to happen. 'This had better not hurt...' She thought almost bitterly while closing her eyes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.