You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Basic Weapons:

Main Weapon:

Armor:

Navi(The Pet) :

Last edited by Sanosuke on Mon May 25, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 11 times in total

2Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Fri May 09, 2014 10:05 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
BUMP

3Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:19 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
BUMP

4Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
bump

5Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Kunai and Nameless: Get some current cutting/piercing damages in here, please~ In the Kunai's case, you can just copypasta the new one.

Montague/Capulet: Only in damage? Find by me.~

Neo Genesis: Range Increase. I can dig it.

Flak Jacket: The Protection is too ability-like for a C-rank armor.

Icarus: 1 tier, not 1 rank. Just a reminder; you probably already assumed this.

Gauntlets: They alone can protect you from jutsu? Kind of....hard to believe.

The seal/unseal is fine. Change Cain and Abel to Montague and Capulet.

Elite Wasp Armor: Change the Protection to accomodate the Light or Heavy Armor categories provided for in the Item Guidelines. The ability is fine, I suppose.

Navi: Only a few of the jutsu I take issue with.

Baraga: It's your jutsu, it costs you the chakra. Navi should have to maintain this, not the target.

Fairy Link: Sustainable +1 to jutsu...I'm not a fan of it. Give (a lot) more drawbacks or make it a one-time thing.

Hive Shield: Just define what a 'physical' attack is in relation to this. If you mean 'has physical substance', I'm all for it.

6Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edits have been made

7Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Transformation: Change it to A-1. You already get to transform, and a +2 to stats would need a drawback anyhow.~

Fairy Link: You never changed this. As-is, it's a less costly version of your clan's Reveal technique.

Hive Shield is fine.

Every other item is good to go.

8Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:42 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edited <3

9Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I believe that my gauntlets should have the ability to block ninjutsu techniques of A Rank maximum with the process of deflection a technique it comes in contact with.

10Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:41 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
BUMP

11Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Tue May 19, 2015 3:46 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
You didn't change the Kumo Flak Jacket.

Wasp Gauntlets: I will not allow you to get essential passive immunity to B-rank and lower jutsu with one item, given that it's already saving you 10 chakra on unsealing your swords (versus the Generic Sealing). You can block basic attacks, but jutsu is a bit too much with already having an ability.

Elite Wasp Armor: Explain how the armor works to do this.

Navi:

Transformation: Perfect as-is.

Fairy Link: All techniques treated as Senjutsu is a perhaps. However, granting each technique you hit with....a 1-post stun? That's arguably a more powerful jutsu than before. Please tone it down.

Hive Shield: 5 jutsu of any rank below A is a bit too much. 3 is acceptable for a maintainable technique. However, this technique can also reduce the power of an S-rank by 2 ranks (breaking in the process, but still it helps).

12Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Wed May 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edited
As for the elite wasp armor, the reason why it looks like cloth armor but is treated as heavy armor(in terms of protection and weight) is due to the strands coated with chakra to combat incoming genjutsu to lessen the effects, there's so much chakra in the fibers that it weighs down on the wearer with the same effects of a piece of armor. Think if it as like Goku's armored clothing in Dragonball Z. It looks like regular clothing, but it provides him with protection. The weight of it was just my own touch so that it's justified why it's treated as heavy armor.

13Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Wed May 20, 2015 6:41 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Ah, I must have misconstrued. I wasn't worried about the heavy armor bit; the Genjutsu protection is what I need a mechanic for. As-is, it's a bit vague. Also, you should have separate pieces of heavy armor for upper- and lower-body (as per the rules).

Navi:

To be honest, you could give her E-rank Henge and be done with it, leaving her the normal stats for a pet of her rank.. Giving her the form of a human is enough to give her the effectiveness of one. Not to mention it saves on chakra, eh?

Hive shield is fine.~

14Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Thu May 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edits have been made~

15Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Fairy Link: Navi can't use Senjutsu, so it makes little sense how she's able to infuse you as such.

Kumo Flak Jacket: C-rank armor can't even have weak abilities like this, sadly. However, since it only blocks Kunai and the like in a limited area, this is fine protection wise.

Gauntlets: Concentrated armor (forearms and hands) is fine here; it's logical that a little bit of heavier stuff is able to soak a regular (albeit powerful) sword slice or punch in its entirety. Approved.

Elite Wasp Armor: This armor doesn't cover literally the only part of your body that Genjutsu targets; the head. Not to mention, it still is kinda iffy on how it filters, so to speak. Again, this is full-body Heavy Armor; it should be two separate items if you want both upper- and lower-body protection.

16Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Sun May 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
edits have been made

17Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Sun May 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Kumo Flak Jacket: Approved.

Elite Wasp Armor: Afterimages....could you explain how this armor actually works to create them?

Navi's Fairy Link needs edits on mechanics still, as per previous post.

18Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Mon May 25, 2015 10:36 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edited that out of Wasp Armor, and changed it to +1 in reaction time. Sorry about the mixup!

Edits have been made to Fairy Link

19Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) Mon May 25, 2015 6:37 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Elite Wasp Armor: Approved. This is your second passive boost to stats out of three. The History you might want to tweak to match the current incarnation of armor.

Navi is good to go; due to Fairy Link being maintainable, it's like she's paying some of the chakra cost herself as it is. 1-rank reduction (5 chakra) is good-good!

Flynt Sanosuke(Locker Updates) 8Yz0vZh

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.