You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Fri May 09, 2014 9:48 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank

Wasp Sage Mode:

Akumasureiyā Clan Jutsu:

Academy Jutsu:

D-Rank Jutsu:

C-Rank Jutsu:

B-Rank Jutsu:

A-Rank Jutsu:

S-Ranked Jutsu :

Last edited by Sanosuke on Tue May 26, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 13 times in total

2Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sat May 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Keiko

Keiko

D-rank
Leaving clan and library techniques alone for now. Please replace these when the clan is updated / library revamps are released.

Sage Mode: Change it to a +1 tier buff for Speed.

Scrape: Burning effect needs to be specified if it's going to cause noteworthy damage (ie. minor first degree burns). This strength reduction needs to be changed into tiers (if you're planning on keeping it - if so, it needs to be turned into a full -1, and given a drawback). +1 damage needs to be specified in terms of depth of cuts or whatever it's increasing.

Samurai Sabre Technique: Change all the damages so that they fit the current jutsu guidelines. For the Fuuton aspect, treating the weapon as one rank higher should only apply to say, the damage aspect (which will need to be specified).

Paradigm Shift: Either change this into a Speed stat buff, or give a specified speed.

Great Tune: I don't like that this is rather unavoidable and without warning. Specify that this only works on whichever arm (or arms) that is in contact with the weapon being hit. Limit this so that anything of a certain higher rank (or Strength / Endurance stat) will not be affect, or only affected slightly. Also specify that despite the two-post duration, this effect does not stack.

Hidden Blade: Define exactly what the blade is capable of instead of just "B rank blade".

Buzz Effect: First of all, clarify how the irritation increases - is it just when the person remains within the radius? Fix all the stat debuffs so that they fit with the current jutsu guidelines (at A rank, you would be able to cause a -2 tier debuff with drawbacks).

Shatter: Same as above - a total -2 tier debuff would require drawbacks. I consider the one-post prep drawback as a balancing factor for the rather unavoidable aspect of the technique, so you'd need an additional drawback for the debuffs.

Excalibur: I'd like the rank/effect of the reflected jutsu to take a -1.

Destructo Disk: Decrease the speed according to jutsu guidelines.

Katen Kyōkotsu: Define +1 in Kenjutsu strength. Does this just increase damage?

Spirit Bomb: Decrease speed and ranges according to jutsu guidelines. Copy and past the 4th tier chakra irritation into this jutsu.

3Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sat May 31, 2014 11:57 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edits have been made.

Buzz Effect and Shatter, I do not wish to have a -2 debuff. I just don't think it's fair that just because a jutsu is A Rank that it requires it to have a -2 debuff, when it will simply have a -1 debuf to work just fine.

Excalbibur: The fact that the jutsu it can reflect has to be very specific, I think it's rather fair and thus it's not necessary for it to only reflect jutsu that are -1 rank of the rank of Excalibur.

4Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:10 am

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Buzz Effect and Shatter: Having two -1s, one for each stat, equals a total of -2. Having an A rank doesn't force you to have to have a -2 debuff, but your techniques both have a total of -2 and thus, would require drawbacks.

Commenting on the rest tomorrow, when I'm not on mobile.

5Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:37 am

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
The rest of the review ~

For all techniques with "/" as the duration, change it to "Instantaneous", just so that it doesn't appear as though there's no duration.

Scrape: Once again, speed reduction needs to either be removed, or edited to fit our current debuff system (meaning the most you can have is a -1, not 50%).

Samurai Sabre Technique: Reflexes is no longer a stat, so edit that, and specify that it's a -1 tier, not -1 rank if you're keeping a stat debuff.

Destructo Disk: Does cutting through jutsu decrease the attack power of the disk? It should - particularly when cutting through B rank techniques.

Katen Kyōkotsu: Do the buffs in the first paragraph of the description stack on top of whatever buffs are giving within each game?

Spirit Bomb: Again, please provide the exact wording of the irritation tier effect in the description.

6Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:03 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Samurai Sabre Technique: Now it's not stacked. The first paragraph is just telling what the jutsu does and the outcome of winning a "game." The second paragraph is going into details of each game.

Shatter: The drawback is that the user has to prepare the technique by closing their eyes for an entire post. That should work just fine, not being able to see an opponent coming at you.

7Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
BUMP

8Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
bump

9Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Pierce: What makes this better than Ha?

Scrape: Define what you mean +1 to cutting ability. As in, through armor? (The stacking here, I don't like. It needs another drawback besides the running-start.)

Samurai Sabre: This is a B-rank technique with ample power for the rank; Raiton's -1 is a bit much here. You need to state how fast the projectiles go.

Soul Resonance: It should end if you are hit (as you are the one synchronizing), not both of you.

Hidden Blade: State cutting depth even if it's the same as a B-rank sword.

Icarus: So, not gravity reducing....just wind resistance increasing. The logistics of this should be changed so we're not going into gravity manipulation. xD

Shatter: You don't get extra perks with ninja rank. However, you do not have to limit your targets by ninja rank either (you can totally hit an SS-rank ninja with this). Disrupting chakra flow....that's kind of a Medical and Hyuuga thing, but eh.

Haki: Why is the duration 2 posts? It seems as if the jutsu happens and then the target is stunned for that post. However, why is this technique disorientating?

Static Frenzy: This is fine, but: 1. What do you mean by 'primary ninjutsu technique'? There's not really an ordering for what something is primarily and secondarily; it's just sort of both. 2, I don't like that this jutsu can be circumvented so easily, by a jutsu whose effects do not pertain to it at all.

Excalibur: By 'matching', do you mean mirroring the element of the oncoming projectile? (if so, that's fine, just wanted to be sure.)

Destructo Disc: Detail cutting power for armored and unarmored people after the -1 is applied for going through B-ranks.

Katen Kyoukotsu, Kageoni: This game is centered around darkness, but what if there is none? In addition, the ability granted by this is rather unfair to the person playing against you; you get the bonus so long as you keep attacking and using jutsu, but the other person has to retaliate to end it, rather than the other games where there was either an equal opportunity (Takaoni) or there was a constant drawback (Irooni).

Genkidama: Requires Sage Mode and Buzz Effect to be active. Limited range for high power; however, the speed on this is insaaaaaaane~ Please put it into accordance with jutsu rules (not max, maybe the median for S-rank or a bit higher).

10Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:34 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I removed Pierce as one of my techniques as it is literally the same thing as Ha.

Added the chance of breaking the sword should the technique be used with a weapon that is not durable enough to take the strain.

Haki's just a fear tactic by blasting focused chakra in the attempts to intimidate your foe momentarily. (I.E. you wouldn't charge someone in battle right away if they're blasting energy all over the place without waiting a moment to reconfirm your resolve).

Yes that is what I'm talking about with Excalibur

For Kageoni, the technique doesn't revolve around darkness. It's just a name. By light around the user it means that there is a large amount of chakra rising from the user; its size dependent on the rank of the technique that the user/target uses. It's more of a game of who sizes up who with this game. You simply have to use a technique that is higher ranked than the one I am currently using to beat me. It's an equal chance for the opponent to react to it accordingly. They don't have to end it, they can simply use a technique that is stronger than mine in order for them to do more damage against me. Plus in accordance to the technique, each game lasts long enough for the opponent to have a chance of guessing the rules of the game.

Other than that, everything else has been edited <3

11Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:35 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
BUMP

12Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Tue May 19, 2015 4:14 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Pierce: Wasn't removed as stated.

Scrape: The 40m effect, you still don't say in what respect(s) the blade is treated as 1 rank higher.

Samurai Sabre: Fuuton: See Scrape; in what respects is it 1 rank higher?
Raiton: How does this affect their hands if you don't hit their hands?
Suiton: How well can the user use this sword if they're using it as a whip to restrain a limb?
In addition, lower the speed to minimum. You have cutting power as well as an auxiliary effect (which is possibly extra damage).

Shatter: Disrupting chakra flow is not something that regular Ninjutsu can do. It is commonly allocated to Medical Ninjutsu. However, this technique is otherwise fine due to the 1-post prep. As per my last post, you can't gain benefits based on rank alone, so make it so that you have both eyes closed at any rank.

Haki: Inspiring such a thought in the target, or disorientating them enough to cloud their judgement, generally isn't accomplished by this sort of means; you need to find a different way to do this. I wouldn't mind this getting range-swapped with Shatter, as this has less drawbacks.

Static Frenzy: This totally depends on what Fairy Link ends up being. If it's even nearly as potent as the last two incarnations, it's not becoming a way to circumvent negative effects you inflict on yourself.

Destructo Disc: Fuuton jutsu, obviously, are this technique's weakness, but that's an unsaid truth. This is A-OK.

Katen Kyoukotsu: How exactly are you boosting power/increasing your vulnerability? Especially with such conditions. Reduce the bonus to both sides' damage to +1.
Kageoni: I see your point now. Kinda totally sucks for someone with not-as-high-rank jutsu as you, though. Perhaps you can only use games on those that can actually play them?

Genkidama: Ranges in Description conflict with ranges in Range, the same with Speeds.

13Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Wed May 20, 2015 1:09 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Made the edits as you requested :^)

14Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sun May 24, 2015 2:08 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Scrape: Since you stated "Sharpening", I would presume this is in all respects, then (armor and regular damage). However, what stops you from scraping? Will any attack do?

I'd prefer you separate the elements on Samurai Sabre using the following code. [code][list][*]Fuuton
[*]Raiton
[*]Suiton
[*]Katon
[*]Doton

You didn't do the changes on Samurai Sabre from above.

Shatter is good! Electromagnetism does mess up the brain in super-large quantities.

Haki: You got close, but you probably wouldn't be able to suck enough oxygen out of a person's body that it renders them both immobile and unable to cast a jutsu in the same post. After all, see how long it takes to even suffocate someone.

Static Frenzy: Having removed Fairy Link, this is good. Though didn't it say B-rank or higher before?

You didn't change anything visibly on Katen Kyoukotsu.

Ditto on Genkidama (though I think you changed some of the numbers to be similar, they're not exactly the same in Description and Range).

15Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sun May 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I said wrote:the sword of the user is wrapped with coat of wind so that the weapon is treated like it's one rank higher than original due to the wind being channeled through the blade to make it sharper and that much lethal than before

My edit that I've made for fuuton in the samurai sabre technique. The wind acts like an extra coating for the sword to make it sharper and stronger by a full rank.

I said wrote:This game can only be played if the opponent is at least of A Rank.

This edit is made for Katen Kyoukotsu, so that they should have a chance of playing the game as equals since A rank shinobi should be allowed to use S Rank techniques. As for lowering the damages to +1, I don't that's really fair because as an A Rank technique I can have a +2 buff so long as their is a drawback. And I believe the drawback for this technique, myself being able to lose the game thus causing myself more damage than usual, is a fair enough drawback.

As for Spirit Bomb: I can toss the spirit bomb a range of 80 meters. The description of the size of the attack is should it collide with anything while it's thrown.

All other edits have been made

16Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Sun May 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Genkidama: Kill radius changes from 10 in range to 15 in description, and the shock (buzz) radius from 25 to 35; the ball should not grow when it is outside your grasp.

Katen Kyokotsu: Those rules are for stat buffs only. They in no way apply to damage. I need a better explanation on why the damage increase happens on your sword and for your opponent, or I'm not inclined to increase the potency of the damage increase.

Samurai Sabre: The Fuuton was changed, but what about Raiton and Suiton? I had a few concerns a few posts back..

17Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Mon May 25, 2015 10:24 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Using that water chain whip extension of the blade, the user can use the very end of the extension to ensnare just one of their target's limbs. While it is ensnared, that limb cannot be used. While the limb is ensnared, the user cannot use the suiton power sword to slice or cut the target until they have chosen to release them.

That explains the changes I made to suiton

Should the target's weapon make blade contact with the user's raiton empowered blade, then they will receive a painful shocking pain that will travel through the opponent's weapon and towards their hands

Explains the changes I made to raiton. This raiton effect of course will not go in effect if I don't hit the weapon since that is the means of the technique going into effect.

Katen Kyokotsu: Changed it to ignore defensive capabilities of the rank of this technique should I win the games. The damage increase occurs due to the chakra around Sanosuke. Should he win, the chakra around Sanosuke will make his attacks stroner, should he lose the effects of the chakra will only be a hindrance. It's all explained in the first paragraph.

edits made to spirit bomb as requested

18Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Mon May 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Samurai Sabre: Add that it costs 5 chakra extra to activate the jutsu with an element already active, and you're golden.

Katen Kyoukotsu: We need another different mechanic here; you cannot enhance your body's strength like that using Ninjutsu (it has not been done), as it's Taijutsu territory thus far. I would prefer if the cutting through weapons/armor is limited to this jutsu's rank.

Genkidama: If I'm reading Range right, the ball itself is 60m wide (as it has a 30m radius), kill radius of 10m out after that, and a chakra irritation radius of 25m after that. Total general effect radius is 95m from exact point of impact. You really, really need to clarify what each number in Range means. If I somehow got this right, you need to lower how huge this thing actually is.

19Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Tue May 26, 2015 11:32 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke wrote: -5 Chakra per post until deactivated(-10 per post should element be utilized)

Was already listed as such previously.

All other edits have been made

20Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Tue May 26, 2015 12:24 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
i wanted initial activation cost to be changed as well.

I don't see much has changed for the Genkidama; it's now 35 meters radius (a 70m wide ball) in the range. It still has a kill radius of 10m out, and still has an irritation radius of 25m out after that (both in Description).

Katen Kyoukotsu: How is your chakra turning your sword intantigble? You don't give a mechanic for this. The body doesn't use chakra to protect itself from harm passively.

21Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Tue May 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Samurai Sabre Technique and Katen Kyoukotsu have been edited.

As for Genkidama, I don't understand what I have to change. The parameter of the technique is well in the confines of what is normally allowed for an S rank technique, I can possibly lower the speed of it to 45 m/s but I don't really understand why I should make the range smaller.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t11745-jutsu-rules

22Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Tue May 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Genkidama: That's why I wanted you to clarify as the other option. I'm confused at the moment, since I don't know if the range says that the Spirit Bomb itself is 35m in radius or the entire blast radius is 35m. If it's the latter (which you are correct on), you should specify how big the projectile itself actually is, and we'd be good.

Samurai Sabre is Approved.

Katen Kyoukotsu: It really doesn't make sense....this jutsu has no extraordinary chakra cost, how does expending it make you more frail?

23Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Tue May 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edited Genkidama.

Real talk, can I just change Katen Kyoukotsu to a different A Rank technique that just involves me being able to cut through armor/weapons that are less than the rank of the sword I am currently using? I'm really lazy to figure out the mechanics for this and realized that since it's an A Rank technique I don't have to go through the trouble for a buff.

24Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Tue May 26, 2015 8:39 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
As the technique that has taken this entire thread to try and figure out the mechanics on, I would relish this change. You should only be able to cut through A-rank things, though. Otherwise that's scaling-without-scaling, just with a weapon instead of your ninja rank.

Genkidama: As long as we're clear that the explosion's radius is from point-of-impact and doesn't actually radiate from around the 20m-radius Genkidama itself (otherwise it hits 55m total radius, too high); this is Approved.

25Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Empty Re: Flynt Sanosuke(Jutsu List Updated) Tue May 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edited :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.