View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
The mission:

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Well it seemed to Rippa he was getting assigned a rather safe mission after being teamed up with the Anbu the other day. A training exercise in stealth was his newly appointed objective. It had arrived at dawn for him to be lead captain on the event for team three. Team one and two would be set out in the woods to see if they could spot them before they get to their objective. He read the orders as he sipped coffee at the breakfast table in his boxers. A half eaten plate of a bacon and cheese omelet with toast and an orange squeezed into a now half empty glass sat on the table in front of him. The maid was rather intent on lecturing him on coming to breakfast half naked but the only reason he even realized she was there and able to read at all was because the cup of joe was finally waking him up. Still he nodded and finished the godly wake up sauce and thanked her for the meal before taking the orders with him up to his room to bathe and prepare. After all he had been asked to pick up one of his team on the way there. Address included in the instructions. The name slipping his attention in his half awake grogginess.

Still he seemed to snap out of it after a rather refreshing shower and shave. He quickly dressed in his usual attire of black pants with socks and combat boots and a black tank top with black finger-less gloves for a bit of a theme look before killing it with his knee length red leather coat and silver angel wings necklace. He really did take too much time looking pretty and covering up those old scars. His head band was stitched into the left shoulder of the coat as usual. His white hair however hung down to just above his shoulders as it was. His bangs drooping just out of his blue eyes. But with the addition of grabbing his medical scroll just in case of bumps and bruises and heaven help them something go wrong before out the front door her went. It was an hour and a half passed dawn when he left his house and it took him half an hour to speed across town and pick up two cappuccino's before knocking on the door to the flat. One of the two coffee's held up to be the first thing seen. Always best to bring coffee when there is a chance your waking some one up.

434/1500

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
[[OOC: Please excuse the delay. Things took longer than i had anticipated.]]

The sound of somebody knocking on the door echoed through the flat. Somewhere in the dark of the room that Yokochima used as both the kitchen, dining- and bedroom the young man slowly opened his eyes. His back was hurting no less than the days before and his head felt heavy like a concrete slab. Yokochima was lying on his bed, with his upper body hanging down to the ground where his head was using the floor as a pillow. Ungnnh...whoisitatthistime... His mouth felt dry, almost as if he had been lying in the sun for hours. The lad frowned before slowly forcing himself to stand up, which almost resulted in him tumbling forward again. With a very unenthusiasthic kick he forced the bed cover back where it belonged and yawned.
Then he remembered the knocking on the door that was still resonating in his head. I bet its just the lady from next door that lost her cat again...dont wanna search for it... He frowned, scratched his neck and dragged his feet to the little table that stood in the room. It was pflastered with unread letters and some noodles and snacks from the day before but Yokochima, obviously, didnt mind it that way. It was his small war against order and rules.
Was it really the cat lady though? I mean...usually she would have knocked atleast a second and third time by now?...Uughhhh i dont wanna check the dooooor... After a few more seconds of frowning at the wall he sighted and decided to check the door despite not wanting to interact with people. The whole scenario would not become better if he were to miss somebody important and he was sure that ignoring somebody from around here could result in more stress than actually taking care of whatever small business one might have.
He scuffled to the door and took a peek through a small slash in the wood that usually used as his door viewer. A young man, vaguelly familliar looking, was standing in front of the door, holding two apparently hot cups of coffee and a broad smile. It took Yokochima a while to remember the man whom he had only met once before. Thats Rippa? What is he doing here? Im not in his squad anymore... He closed his eyes for a second and counted to three, then he opened the door a few inches and looked at his Visitor.
Er...yeahh? What is it?
He tried not to sound to unfriendly and forced a smile after talking. His voice still had the rough sound of somebody who had just woken up and was not so happy about this fact.

Reflection Clone Technique
450/1100

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa smiled and waited for some time. Holding the coffee up as he waited. He felt that it was unusual for someone to take so long to open a door. Or at least call out that they were coming. Then again he had always had servants to answer the door (Stint in the forest during research aside) So he had never actually had the pleasure of being woken up by the knocking and had to open the door himself. Still he felt kind of foolish just standing there holding up a coffee. As if anyone passing by would think him strange for just standing there mostly motionless.

Still when the door finally opened a crack he broke into a smile again. Happy to finally have it open and held the coffee up higher before speaking. "Yo! I brought wake up sauce!" He called back before blinking and lowering the coffee to look closer. Something was familiar about the sleepy character standing before him. He stared blankly a moment before he realized what was so familiar. Those eyes he had seen before. Oh what was his name again? He had only met him once in that squad that never worked out. It was. Oh yes!

"Yoko-Kun!" He called out surprised and all to friendly. As if at some point he had been given permission to use shortened names and even address him like a friend. He certainly wasn't shy about being friendly. That just wasn't his way. After all he was always a little bit more up beat then the usual character. But for a moment he just stood there smiling as if he didn't think Yokochima recognized him. As if that red coat and white hair was usually seen on anyone else. Still he did hold out the coffee again before remembering why he was there to begin with.

"Oh thats right. I have come to collect you for a training exercise Yoko-kun. We get to be working together for once. Seems they want to test our infiltration skills or stealth skills or something like that. Best part is we get paid! Now come on then take this coffee and get ready. We really must be off to the training location sooner rather then later. I doubt the instructor would be happy if we hold up the exercise."

He grinned and all but shoved the coffee through the gap waiting until it was taken before leaning back against a post and waiting. Perfectly content to sip at his coffee and sit out there while he waited. After all he couldn't very well show up with out a Senju team mate for a forest exercise. Those talents could prove incredibly useful to him and his party. He heard rumor that some Senju could sense where an enemy in the forest was just by being within the forest itself. If that proved true they could evade the sentries with ease.

922/1500

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
"Yo! I brought wake up sauce!" It took Yokochima some while to realize that the young man standing in Yokochima's doorway was referring to the coffee in his hands. Eh...yes, you did? Yokochima blinked a few times, somewhat surprise by this sudden developement. Are you waiting for christmas to come?..How about taking that coffee, eh, its free after all...I know that, im just... His thoughts stopped for a second as he tried to find a reason not to take the coffee that Rippa apparently had bought for him. Im just thinking, why would he buy me coffee for no reason? It must be some sort of joke or trick...Ah...yeah of course, hes probably planning to kill you or something... Altough it was hard to tell, Yokochima could swear that the sound that his inner voice made seemed like it was rolling its eyes. Mentally frowning the Senju smiled at Rippa who at this time seemed to recognise him aswell. "Yoko-Kun!" Rippa, man! Whats up? Yokochima had not intended to mimic Rippa's friendliness to this degree and stopped for second as he realised how weird they must seem to anyone who would be seeing them right now. "Oh thats right. I have come to collect you for a training exercise Yoko-kun. We get to be working together for once.How interesting...especially considering how last time did not work out that well, eh?.. Seems they want to test our infiltration skills or stealth skills or something like that. Best part is we get paid! Now come on then take this coffee and get ready. We really must be off to the training location sooner rather then later. I doubt the instructor would be happy if we hold up the exercise."
Rippa almost forcefully pushed the coffee through the gap where Yokochima barely managed to catch it. Payment?... He was still not really awake and rubbed his eyes, before taking a look at the coffee that had ended up in his hands. Rippa had taken a step back in the meantime and leaned back against a post in the hallway. Slowly the idea of getting money for his work seeped into Yokochima's brain turning his smile into a grin.
Aye, man, just give me a second. Ill be ready to rumble in just a moment. The Genin closed the door behind him rather fast to prevent Rippa from looking into the inside of his flat and started searching for his usual attire. It took him a few seconds, as he had predicted, to find his cloths and put them on, aswell as taking care of the important hygienic things. He took a big sip from the cup, almost emptying it, made quick eyecontact with the unread letters on the table and left his flat, the coffee still in his hand. He gave the waiting ninja an awkward smile as he squished himself through the slightly opened door. I havent had the chance to tidy up yet, hehe. So tell me more, what are we going to do? Must be something superimportant if they have to call me at this time! He laughed and felt really good about himself, it was like all his sleepyness has been flushed away by the thought about receiving money. This is some good coffee! I should have more of that... From the corner of his eye he looked at the man who apparently had enough money on his hands to buy good and expensive coffee for an almost complete stranger. Well, its probably not so much expensive to other people... He tried to remember what else he knew about Rippa except his name but to his shame he had almost no idea who he was dealing with here. Since they did not really have the chance to talk more when they met a while ago Yokochima's knowledge about his partner's skills was more than just limited.

Reflection Clone Technique
1111/1100

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
It didn't take long for the other to realize he needed to get ready. Yoko seemed alert enough for that anyway. He smiled as the boy slipped back into the apartment closing the door behind him. His own blue gaze looked from door to door of the flats around him. Judging from the size of the buildings and the doors to the other flats not being that far apart he figured the flat had to be rather small. But then again that was kind of the point of a flat. Small and affordable. Heaven forgive him but he was born with a silver spoon. Aside from his time in the woods he had lived his life waited on by a squad of servants. But it couldn't be said he had never struggled to find his next meal. The small cabin in the woods had been a very humbling set of years. Surviving on his own had taught him a great deal aside from his medical studies. Still he did understand how a bachelor pad could get just a tid bit messy. His own cabin had not been the cleanest ordeal when he left it. Still it wasn't too bad. Wouldn't grow mold on left over food or anything.

He continued to sip His own coffee while the other dressed. The sun was making the day fairly warm so that was a blessing. He hated exercises in the cold. Still by the time his would be partner and member of the squad they would be training with squeezed out his door the coffee in Rippa's hand was pretty much gone. It hadn't taken long but Rippa really did enjoy his coffee a great deal. The question of what it was exactly they were doing came up and how it was expected to be important. Rippa chuckled and turned finishing his coffee as he began to walk. Expecting the other to keep up with him as he headed for the exit. He waited until they were outside before shielding his eyes with his right hand against the glare of sunlight and slipping his left into his coat pocket before pulling out the mission orders and holding them out to Yoko. His voice ringing out.

"Actually it looks like just another training exercise. Sneaking passed some genin in the woods. You and I are to lead a squad, meaning two more random genin we will meet there, Through a forest setting to a location. An infiltration drill I think. I sure hope you can do something nifty with those Senju powers. Anyways lets not be late. Keep up!"

And then Rippa was off leaping to the street and landing on a low roof for a small shop. From there he took a leap to the next roof and took off from there from roof top to roof top heading towards the designated meeting point. His pace was pretty casual. After all they had plenty of time to get there and he wasn't going to wear himself out just yet.

1428/1500

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
"Actually it looks like just another training exercise. Sneaking passed some genin in the woods. You and I are to lead a squad, meaning two more random genin we will meet there, Through a forest setting to a location. An infiltration drill I think. I sure hope you can do something nifty with those Senju powers. Anyways lets not be late. Keep up!" Yokochima did not even have the time to react when Rippa said those words. The young man jumped straight onto the street and soon was seen leaping through the air above Konohagakure. Yokochima, who, after hearing the details of their mission, was somewhat less interested in going to the meeting point, took some more time before he followed his partner. It took him a bit to catch up to Rippa because of the headstart but luckily for the Senju he was a little bit faster than his ex-teammate. He reached Rippa just before they arrived at the location where they were supposed to meet their group. While he was crossing through the town he was checking through the mission orders that Rippa had given him and now an important question had formed in his mind. This doesnt actually sound like the rest of the squad is made up of Genins...it seems more like theyre regular soldiers. How exactly are we supposed to hide them from a bunch of other genins? I mean... He cought and showed a confident smile. For me alone that would probably not be very hard and i am sure you could do it too, but somebody without our training...?
Both Yokochima and Rippa were now pretty close to the designated location and the genin could see a bunch of man standing at the border of the forest. They were indeed not looking like ninjas but more like lightly armed Samurai. Each of them had a brownish-green padded shirt on and a short katana on their back, while their legs were protected by what seemed to be a mixture between a haidate and military pants.
Some of the men seemed to have noticed Yokochima and Rippa aproaching and were now waving in their direction. Ugh, it would have been nice to have some more experienced ninjas with us i think..i am not sure how we are supposed to lead those people through the forest without being seen by anybody...

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa listened as they moved across the roofs. A little surprised that the other was slightly faster then he was. It really was shameful for a Chunnin to be slower then a genin. And especially with that age difference. He listened to the words the other spoke as he was concerned with the abilities of the group they were to be teaming up with. It was an interesting assessment at least for someone so youthfully spirited to have after all. It seemed rather grim really. As if the young man suspected that they were sending them out to fail. While that wasn't impossible he found it to be unlikely. It was far more likely that both sides had it pretty even. After all the training exercise had more then one point too it. Their side was practicing moving unnoticed while they were expected. So they had to get past people on their guard for them. But the other side was getting in valuable practice too. They were getting the opportunity to practice their detection skills and likely would be assigned sentry duty if they were successful. And as much as he despised fighting he would rather be there to assist the forward team then playing at guard duty some where. Guard duty itself always just seemed boring and tedious to him. If there wasn't a threat then you just had to stand there all day just in case and if there was a threat then you were likely putting your life on the line for some treasure. And rarely for the lives of people who actually deserved to be saved. truth to be told it was more often the scum that needed guarding over the innocent any way. So guard duty didn't interest him. Not as the field medic he intended to be anyway. Still as they landed and they were waved over Rippa patted Yoko on the back and grinned wholeheartedly. Before speaking up cheerfully.

"Oh I wouldn't judge them just yet. The difference between them and the genin out there is simple. The genin have seen very little actual combat experience outside of the academy. All of their training....our training was in the safety of a classroom. But a soldier, A soldier is trained to put his life on the line for the mission. I would go so far as to say I wouldn't doubt some of these soldiers could take both you and I. Not to mention they are better dressed for jungle espionage. Almost in Camo. Where is I have on a bright white coat and have bright white hair. Who has the disadvantage there?"

With that he grinned And walked the rest of the way to the group waving to them. He approached and announced himself as his right hand tapped the shinobi headband on his left shoulder. "Chi Rippa, Chunnin, Team lead checking in." Upon being acknowledged he smiled and slipped out of his coat as he walked over to his designated squad as he was directed. Once he got there he shed his red coat in favor of his black tank top and outfit and grabbed a green bandanna before using it to tie his own hair under it. Hiding most of it. Even tucking his necklace inside of his shirt to keep from showing a gleam of metal. Before moving over to the tent with a table set up marking where their goal was and were they suspected sentries were on a very detailed map of the area. It was there he would wait for Yoko to catch up.

1500/1500 word count met once
526/1500

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
"Oh I wouldn't judge them just yet. The difference between them and the genin out there is simple. The genin have seen very little actual combat experience outside of the academy. All of their training....our training was in the safety of a classroom. But a soldier, A soldier is trained to put his life on the line for the mission. I would go so far as to say I wouldn't doubt some of these soldiers could take both you and I. Not to mention they are better dressed for jungle espionage. Almost in Camo. Where is I have on a bright white coat and have bright white hair. Who has the disadvantage there?" Yokochima stopped for a second. Now that Rippa had pointed the situation out for him, it seemed like they were truly more in a disadvantage than the soldiers. When he noticed Rippa already approaching the group he quickly cought up to him, fast enough to hear him introduce himself. "Chi Rippa, Chunnin, Team lead checking in." Waaait a second, just right here honeypot!...Hes a chunnin? For real? Already? How come WE arent Chunnin yet?... Yokochima frowned shortly and decided to not mention his own rank for now. Ah...yeah hey, im Yokochima Senju, im here to support Chi and you guys. It wasnt exactly a lie altough he probably bent the truth a little bit when he said that.
Aaah, so we got like what...two chunnin? Thats great news! The man didnt smile while saying it, yet his voice had a slight humorous undertone which confused Yokochima. Is he joking?...i shouldnt have done that...yes you shouldnt have...no way back now though... You are quite young for a chunnin, arent ya? I mean, no offend and all, it must be because your one of them Senju, mhm? Yokochima hesitated a little bit before answering. Hmm well technically...i am...well...you know still a genin and all that... He stopped and smiled at the man whose face again did not show anything at all. It felt like talking to a wall. Ah, i see. Yeah...we should probably follow the other...
When Yokochima and the man reached the tent where Rippa had gone they could see how Yokochima's teammate had already prepared himself for the mission. The young senju looked down at his own attire and decided to keep the black, cut-off kimono and the dark pants and simply switched his head protector for one of the green bandanas, like Rippa did. Unlike the chunnin though he had to long hair to cover it up properly and thus simply used the piece of cloth to tie up his hair. The headprotector was placed around his throat but below the kimono, where it could still be of use but not visible.
He then followed Rippa to the table with the map. This map is pretty big and it seems to cover an equal big part of the border...theres so much forest here too, this will be fun. All over the place where little red tokens placed on the map which apparently showed the ninjas that they had to evade. Quite many of those too... Still, Yokochima felt confidence rising up in him since he was accompanied by a chunnin and a few experienced soldiers, so there was not really anything that could possibly happen.

Reaction Time -> D-3
450/450 > 450/450

__
566/450

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa was already looking over the map and thinking to himself. Truth be told he was not one experienced in strategy but that was the point of the exercise he supposed. Still the sentries were spread out and the report was fairly old. By now the enemy had already modified its positioning. He let his blue eyes travel over the area and surveyed the supposed landscape. The good news was the exercise was non lethal. That meant that his soldiers would not be overly cautious with their lives. However that was a double edged blade. The exercise could end quickly if they happened to be caught. It was not a prudent move to take out all the enemy guards. After all just one mess up and the other guards would be alerted and the mission would be failed. He quietly raised his left hand to rest across the top of his stomach just under his chest and the other arm rested the elbow on the arm. His right hand tapping his chin as he thought. Prudent planning and caution would be needed in this exercise. Blunt power would be of little use. At least not until the end. The disturbing part was the rumored ring around the objective. It would be impossible to swing and entire guard past that with what jutsu he had. All far to flashy. But there were options.

He looked up and noticed the soldiers watching him. They would do as he said but this was obviously not their first attempt at this. After all they had taken the initiative and scouted the enemy forces. But one or two men were easier to sneak about then an entire military squad. It was then that Yoko caught up. His hair tied up and looking prepared to put in the effort. Rippa grinned at an idea then and his fingers stopped tapping. Resting on his chin. It was then that he spoke. His words filling the tent as he took command without any stuttering or hesitation. Confident in his plan.

"Alright the scouting attempt was good. While the enemy may have moved we have a general idea of how they spread out their numbers. However this is a stealth mission and we need a constantly active observation of the scouts closest to our group. So what we will do is keep the main body of the group moving at a steady pace while our two fastest will be our scouts. That means Yokochima-Sama and the scout you had go out before. They are not to engage but to scout and report back so that we can avoid the enemy scouts entirely. However," With that he pointed to the ring around the objective with his right hand. Before continuing on. " If this is still the case we will have to engage which ever scout in this line we arrive closest too with non fatal and silent attacks. I can cover the part that binds him. However at that point Yokochima-Sama it will be your job to close the distance at the same time and gag him. Or knock him out as quietly as possible the moment after I restrain his movements. After which the squad can move. If that is understood then Yokochima-sama take your leave and scout ahead. Keep your eyes open and stay high up in the tree's. Do not get spotted. We will move shortly after you have had a head start. Same with the scout but to the right. You of course will take the left. Meet in the middle in a cone formation patrol. I am counting on you."

1131/1500

Yokochima Senju

D-rank
[[OOC: I am sorry i left you waiting for so long. I did not notice you had posted already.]]

Yokochima was truly happy that Rippa was accompanying him on this mission. This way he could leave all the thinking, planning and general "doing" of things to the chunnin who, as the young senju thought, did not seem to bother.
"Alright the scouting attempt was good. While the enemy may have moved we have a general idea of how they spread out their numbers. However this is a stealth mission and we need a constantly active observation of the scouts closest to our group. " Yokochima got curious when Rippa started speaking. It seemed like the man had already thought of a plan to solve this mission. Hopefully he did not forget me...i dont want to be just a bystander... Unconsciously he started playing with his hair, while watching both his partner and the soldiers around him." So what we will do is keep the main body of the group moving at a steady pace while our two fastest will be our scouts." Yokochima slightly raised an eyebrow. Rippa's idea seemed to make sense, yet it raised a weird feeling in him. "That means Yokochima-Sama and the scout you had go out before. They are not to engage but to scout and report back so that we can avoid the enemy scouts entirely." Ah... So thats why i had a weird feeling about this... i am to scout... The genin felt slightly disappointed when he heared that he had to scout which would most likely mean he had no chance to proof his skills in a real fight. "However," Yokochima flinched a little bit, he got lost in his thoughts again and almost missed Rippa's next sentence. "However, If this is still the case we will have to engage which ever scout in this line we arrive closest too with non fatal and silent attacks. I can cover the part that binds him." Suddenly Rippa pointed at Yokochima." However at that point Yokochima-Sama it will be your job to close the distance at the same time and gag him. Or knock him out as quietly as possible the moment after I restrain his movements."
A broad grin appeared on Yokochima's face after the initial shock of being directly addressed had vanished. Haha, aye aye sir! His mood went up when he heared that he was to be used in combat after all. I better not fail this one...might be a good chance to show my value as a ninja!... He pretended to execute a military greeting at Rippa, which earned him a few looks from the soldiers. Not all of them were friendly. "After which the squad can move. If that is understood then Yokochima-sama take your leave and scout ahead. Keep your eyes open and stay high up in the tree's. Do not get spotted. We will move shortly after you have had a head start. Same with the scout but to the right. You of course will take the left. Meet in the middle in a cone formation patrol. I am counting on you." Yokochima nodded happily and smiled. Will do! While leaving the meeting he noticed one particular slender man following him. He barely saw him in the tent earlier which would probably mean that was the scout he was paired up with. Hey there, pal! Im Yokochima, whats your name? His voice was cheerful as he tried to be as nice as possible. The scout didnt look to friendly, his face was almost motionless and his slim, grayish eyes focussed Yokochima in a way that made him feel slightly uncomfortable. Hayato... His voice was barely a whisper and quite obviously he was not talking that much anyway. Well...er..hey there Hayato. Guess were gonna do the looking eh? The man did not respond to the joke and instead started walking again. As Yokochima didnt follow him instantly he turned his head just far enough to look at the boy with one eye. Lets go... Yokochima made a grimace when the man turned back again and followed the tall soldier to the edge of the camp where they split up, Hayato going right, Yokochima to the left. Sigh...why is everyone so damn annoying in here? Nobody talks, noone laughs, they sure dont like to have fun eh... Maybe its because your annoying... Yokochima frowned before he slowly started moving through the woods, trying to be as silent as possible while not loosing track of Hayato or slowing down to much. I am going to show them what i can do if i get the chance! They sure wont look at me like that again then, ha!.. He grinned when he imagined himself after the mission being praised by everyone and almost slipped on a branch of a tree while doing so. Altough Hayato was looking forward Yokochima could swear the man noticed his slip-up. For now i better focus on my task though... Otherwise the exact opposite will happen!... Maybe...youd like me to take the steering wheel for a while? I am sure this will prove convenient for both of us?... For a second Yokochima considered accepting his second voice's proposal. But would this mission if it ended successfull still be thanks to him? Would that not make him a hindrance that had to be get rid of to ensure a positive outcome? He noticed how he was already about to get lost in his thoughts again and decided to ignore his inner voice.

Wood Release: Daisan no Me
920/900

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
After Yokochima left he nodded to the men and they all grabbed the gear they would need. It as a simple plan but having scouts ahead could warn them of any dangers about to cross their path that deviated from the scouting prior too it all. An active surveillance as they moved would prove effective so long as they kept moving and avoided being cornered. In all honesty though it was more then just effective. It was nearly flawless. They moved quickly and quietly through the designated zone well within the time limit. A few times they had to adjust course to avoid a slightly deviated position from the earlier reports but the scouts were quick and efficient. Yokochima himself was keeping up rather well. he was still a little green but if anything he had courage and was willing to follow orders. But he had chosen him for more then just his speed. The boy was also listed as a medic. If he did get hurt he could heal himself. Still they pressed on without incident until they reached the final stage. He waited until Yokochima was in position. His target just within range before he formed a hand seal and whispered.

"Kanashibari no Jutsu"

Immediately the air around Rippa shifted by something almost impossible to see. Whatever it was shot forward and slammed into the target and wrapped around him. Like chains they bound the person and he watched as Yokochima silenced the target. He waited for any sort of signal from Yokochima that it was clear before waving a hand. Single file and crouched they moved through the opening Yokochima created in complete silence. Once they were through Rippa would examine the man Yokochima had taken down just in case before nodding to him and joining the others.

Once they arrived the commanding officer of the exercise would be standing there talking to the men. It was simple enough to walk up to him. However the man appeared to be too busy with his troops to bother with Rippa. Without a word he handed him a file with two signed documents of completion and turned his back on the two of them like they weren't worth his time. With a Sigh as if a little hurt that he wasn't worth talking to he pulled out his own document of completion and handed the rest of the file to Yoko. Before walking away and calling out.

"I am going to go turn this in and call it a day. It was great working with you Yoko." And with that he was gone.

1565/1500 Mission complete twice.

Exit thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.