You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
This thread will introduce Kiri's newest team. Requirements will be made by the sensei (Myself). I will post IC once all members of the current team make their first post. Members will have 24 hours to create their first post. As a member of my team we will work on developing OOC just as much as we will IC. Meaning there will be Word Count requirements as well as OOC comments in a universal forum to all members of the team to help one another meet said Word Counts. Word Counts will count for me as well. I highly recommend everyone on the team get Skype and add one another on there as there will also be activity requirements. Failure to meet Word Counts and Activity checks will result in being kicked from the team and a recommendation to the Mizukage to slow process to Chuunin. Teamwork will be critical so again OOC communication via Skype is highly recommended. Also if lack of activity is reported to me ahead of time it will need to be approved by me as well otherwise you risk being removed from the team. There will be no excuses for Word Count's not being obtained as they will be fairly easy to obtain but difficulty will of course increase over time together as a team. The members of the team are as follows:

List is by Usernames:

-Zodiaque
-Dovy
-Tatsumi
-(Reserved)

A PM will be sent to everyone listed. You have 24 hours from the PM to make your first post. The Word Count requirement for the first post is 500 words, you can use these Word Counts to train anything you desire of course. Once I make my first IC post everyone will have 24 hours to reply.

Setting: A large field well hidden just outside the village walls by a thick dense forest. The training grounds itself has a calm river going through the middle of it with a ten foot waterfall starting the river at the very edge of the field. There are multiple wooden dummy's on the field. Low grass even dirt on the ground. Bright sunny day.

Note: All of you IC have received a letter stating where to be and when (Promptly 4am).
===============================================================================

Zodiaque

Zodiaque

D-rank
Even at 4 in the morning the village commonly known as Kirigakure no Sato was still as dense as any ocean with this immense fog. The village was like a ghost town, not a soul was in sight albeit the ships that drew out from the harbor in exchange for the few that traded places parking their large brown boats on the harbor shores. In replace of the original human population that strolled through the village, many of its stray animals trotted throughout the village grounds. Some digging into trash cans others finding excuses to make loud noises as if trying to cause a public disturbance among the people. The skies smelled of the usual ocean waters, though a hint of bread wafted through the air. Probably a bakery.

Though one lone boy ran through the village making an attempt to reach its outskirts within the current time frame. Running isn't the proper term to use, one could say he was more so sprinting through the village. Jumping over cans and small animals and other obstacles he had a deadline to reach and according to the letter he received the day before, tardiness was not acceptable. The letter gave him specific coordinates and the exact arrival time of 4 a.m. He had to make sure that he made it time less he be banded from the squad and sprinting seemed to be the only he was going to make it considering that it was now 3:50 a.m.

Stupid alarm. He thought to himself. It hadn't went off this morning, causing him to wake up late. Probably a product of his own antics he still blamed the clock anyway. He threw on his attire as fast as he could and proceeded to rush through his small home leaving no trace that he had ever been there. Not to say that everything in the house was gone but more so that the house was spotless at this point. Not an ounce of dirt or clutter was there when he left, though he assumed it would be there when he returned later.

At some point he eventually arrived on the outskirts of the village and continued on making his way deeper into the forest that surrounded the village. The training grounds were apparently deep in the forest and well hidden at that. He knew this was going to be a tough find. Though his navigation skills were weak he figured that with enough searching he could eventually find the passageway that would lead to his Sensei's current resting point. Although he wasn't sure how long it would take and considering that he had all but a few minutes left he hoped that lady luck would smile upon him and take him to where he needed to be. He began counting the minutes down in his head. 1...2...3...4...

Dammit! Four minutes had passed, meaning he had only a minute (if that) to spare trying to find this place. He continued walking, pushing the branches out of his face, up until he heard the rushing of water. Strange. He had been through these woods many times and not once had he heard rushing water. Sprinting in the direction of water he eventually found himself face to face with a ten foot waterfall that bled into a small stream separating two different bodies of land. There was grass everywhere but that's not what stood out to him, oh no. Rather instead it was the dummies that were held together by wooden structures. They were placed in various parts of the small landscape leading him to believe that he had found the location of his squad's meeting grounds.

Scanning around the current vicinity he noted there was a lack of human population here, albeit himself. Either he was the first one or the last one...or he was just too tired to even see straight. Sitting down on the ground he let out a sigh in relief. Hopefully his Sensei took pity on him and still allowed him to keep his place on the Squad.

Word Count: 677

Last edited by Zodiaque on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
*scrub* *scrub* *scrub*

The young lad stood over his sink like a zombie. The heterochromic eyes of his fought the temptation to close with all of their might. *Scrub, scrub, scrub* without even noticing, Dovy Hozuki was scrubbing his toothbrush on the side of his right cheek. Up, down, back and forth, this mouth was wide open, and he was missing his target completely. Poor lad--his circadian rhythm was no where near accustomed to this. What kind of teacher would request a meeting so early in the morning? Was this the average sleep schedule of a true ninja? Who knew, but regardless, the young lad would have to get a hold of his senses if he ever wanted to finally be apart of a squad. He was prepared to challenge himself psychologically, but it he knew it wasn't going to be easy.

After Dovy's failed attempt to brush his teeth, he rinsed off his tooth brush and washed his face. It cleaned off most of the tooth paste, but it would leave behind quite a bit of blueish white crust on his cheek. Unfortunately, Dovy was beyond tired for his consciousness to pick up such a small detail, so it was ignored. Hopefully no one would notice such an embarrassing blemish. However, indifferent about his appearance, Dovy simply put on his clothes and continued on. Rubbing his eyes, he walked out the door and headed to his destination.

It was the middle of the night, 3:30 in the morning to be approximate. The street lights gleamed through the water particles of the mist, and its orange-yellow rays stretched across a large radius, leaving behind an aura of warm colors--an overlooked beauty of the Village Hidden in the Mist. However, not many get to experience this sight, for it was so early in the morn'. Every street was dead empty, only to be overtaken by the sound of crickets chirping in the wet grass. The early morning mist almost kept the young lad's hair fairly damp, and his clothes slightly stretched out more than usual. "MMmm...Make me--just stop tryin' ta paint the lamp fer once, mate..." Dovy said to himself as he dragged his body toward the destination. Nothing he was saying made any sense. He was so incredibly tired that walking was almost an out of body experience. It was as if his body knew where to go, but his mind was still stuck in between his dreams and the actual reality in front of him.

Dovy's half-opened eyes noticed a blurry light in front of him, before--BAM! He smacked right into the pole of a street light face first. Suddenly a jolt of energy rushed through his body as it responded to the pain in his nose. What a shock! "AH, bloody hell--fine, FINE! I'm up now... happy?" he yelled up into the sky, as if the universe was to blame for this. He shook it out, straightened up, and continued to walk until he finally made it out of walls. It was a good thing that Dovy left early, because it was actually quite confusing for him to find the training grounds through the woods. However, once he had made it to a large field, it was quite obvious that it was the destination that he was required to arrive at. Only ten minutes until the actual deadline, the young pirate-lad laid down on the slushy grass to snooze for the remaining time, completely unaware if anyone else was nearby. Hopefully he had time to relax before the sun rise, and the self-control to keep himself from falling asleep again. It might give him a horrible first impression.

Bukijutsu C > B
[WC: 610/2000]

Last edited by Dovy on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
OOC: Add your word counts to the bottom of your post like I will do so you can allocate them into new jutsu or specs/element training. Also I received a PM from Tatsumi he will be given a chance to still be on the squad. Everyone gets one.

IC: His body was still sore having only just been released from the hospital yesterday. In fact because of his coma he had been assigned to train a group of Genin. For the time being as the war slowly began to subside; and they needed Dameon’s talent for teaching and creating new warriors just as much as they needed him on the battlefield .  Though he had only trained a few potential ninja here and there he had never actually taken on a squad nor been in one himself, but there were certain aspects and ideals that carried over no matter what you did as a ninja. Core values and principles is what he had to instill in them. Having read the dossier on his candidates he knew they all lacked these basic fundamentals the way most ninja did as fresh genin. Having already been at the training site for over an hour he had found a decent spot within a tree as he monitored their arrival times while he casually wrote his letter to Toraika. He had wanted to see her but she was unfortunately not in Kiri anymore and he had been assigned to this new squad. So it seemed for the time being they wouldn’t be seeing each other soon, so he would at least write her to let her know he was fine. Having had a carrier bird with him from the village he gave it the letter and sent it on its way.

Slowly the young fresh genin showed up on the field looking like zombies. In all honesty he didn’t expect anything different knowing they had very different times for the academy but the time for elementary was over. Now it was time for the training that would turn them into warriors and get them ready to serve their village just like they had signed up for. He was going to be harsh and extremely stressful to be around as he broke down the weak links in their personalities to bring out the best in them. To do so he had to be relentless and break old habits to give them the personality and fundamentals needed to be a soldier. He looked up at the sky knowing it was exactly four and only two had shown up so far. The third was late and he would be dealt with when the time came. He had also been told of yet a number member that would be joining at a later date.

Dameon hopped down from the tree he had been sitting on and walked across the field to the two of them. He was fast and silent; the rate at which he moved with how little noise he made gave the appearance of something like a ghost. He approached them standing tall, his button up jacket completely buttoned from top to bottom and his legendary sword’s handle sticking up over his left shoulder. His body’s natural electricity cracking off his skin to show he wasn’t in the best of moods. He looked at the one genin who seemed to be enjoying a nap while the other stood there waiting for something to happen.

“WAKE UP, AND STAND AT ATTENTION!” Dameon yelled at the sleeping child that lay on the ground.

“I am Dameon Shikyo your new sensei. Unlike most sensei’s I am strict on time and strict on you paying attention and doing what is asked of you. Failure to comply with my rules will not be pleasant as you will see when your late teammate shows up. My job is to turn Genin into soldiers fit for battle. We ARE at war and we ARE in a wartime environment. If you do not want to serve your village in this time of need you shouldn’t have willingly joined the academy. If anyone here is not willing to fight for their principals, their ideals, their loved ones, and each other than leave now and become another statistic we have to protect. A little history lesson for you all on myself. I was surviving by myself off the land at age seven, fighting off wolves, bears, and people. I joined the academy with nothing on my back but the clothes that had been handed down to me living in a shack that couldn’t keep out the rain. I graduated top of my class and became a genin, within a month I became chuunin and within a month of that I became a Jounin and a seven swordsman. I have had to fight for everything in my life living off of pure determination and motivation. If you do not have the willingness to push yourself to obtain your goals leave now. Your life will NOT get easier for you so be prepared for it when it tries to kick your ass. Training with me will NOT be easy, you will feel like you will die, you will hurt, you will bleed, and you will be bruised and sore to the point where you won’t want to move. Those that push through it and move forward without giving up will have the guts to be on the best squad in Kiri, because right now you are trying out for a spot on this squad. I don’t care about your history, I don’t care how old you are, I don’t care who your parents are, we are in the same village and if I am to fight beside you I have to know that you won’t give up at the first sign of a struggle. I will teach you Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Honor, Integrity, Selfless Service, and Personal Courage and when all the pain of training with me subsides and you adapt and become strong you will be the strongest squad in the village. Do you understand me?” Dameon said pacing slightly back and forth making sure to maintain eye contact with them to make sure they were paying attention.

“Now while we wait for your late teammate I want you both to do pushups until he arrives. Once he does we will continue. Now MOVE.”
===============================================

1,017 WC

5Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:41 am

Tatsumi

Tatsumi

D-rank
It was early in thr morning when tatsumi got out of bed, or so he thought. He had gotten a letter ststing the he was sin up to a team of gennin. He had to be there at four in the morning. Tatsumi wasent really a morning person, but if this was going to help become xtronger than he would do it. Tatsumi got out of bed and did his normal rutine, brush his teeth and take a shower. Unknowingly he was late, hopefully he wouldn't have problems when he got there. As Tatsumi left out his house only then did he relize that he was actually late. As soon as he relized he haul tailed it to the training grounds. He bump into people on the way and also didnt respond to the people who tried to say good morning to the people who tried to speak. On the way to the trainjng grounds he wandered what was his team ggoing to be like, was they weaker than him or stronger than him. Who was his sensei going tto be and what could he really have to help Tatsumi. He didnt really care about his team, only his own goals. What did interested tatsumi was what clan they were from and what was their different variety of abilities.

If the people on his team could help him get stronger than he had no problem working with them, but if they were a liability than he would have to choice to either kill them or leave. He hope they wouldnt make him do that because if so he could of stayed in bed for all that. As he was still on his way he couldnt help but think about what his team mates were going thru. Was they training or just getting to know each other, or was they waiting on him. Tatsumi chuckle a lil bit aboout the thought of them waiting on him like he was the mizukage or something important. He could see the training ground in the distance but he was still a little ways away, but just being able to see the griunds he put his speed into higgh gear and pick up his pace. He starting to get excited, he could barley hold in his excitement for the thrill of something new like this. It started to make him wanna get straight to fighting and do introduction laater, but he knew that might not happen. In a matter of minutes tatsumi arrived at the designated location as he looked around he saw dummys and a small rivier, he aslo seen a man and two other shinobi doing push ups. He smiled because he knew they were doing that because he was late, it caused him to laugh a littlle just because he wouldnt of done it. What had tatsumi shocked after relizing who that man was who were watchung the younger ninja was the man who fouht seven bells, who he also watch in the hospital. He walked up to them.

"Soorry for being late everyone, but arent you the man from the hospital who fought seven bells"

Zodiaque

Zodiaque

D-rank
Anyone that knew Shotō knew that he was always a timid individual who was easily frightened by almost anything. Especially people jumping down from trees without making very little noise at all. It was like a chain reaction of embarrassment. Upon his Sensei falling from the sky, a loud yelp emerged from his mouth proceeded by him falling backward in the grass. It was in this same moment that he began scrambling to find his way back up in an attempt to recover from his moment of embarrassment though he assumed that his Sensei would probably scold him later for this.

Though, thankfully no one seemed to notice and if they did he hadn't heard them chuckle. Letting out a small sigh of relief he listened to his Sensei go on a tangent on how he expected them to perform as a squad. His rules and regulations and the duty they had to uphold as a squad of Kirigakure. They were to represent their village and uphold the village's honor. It was a normal thing, actually rather it was a very normal thing albeit his other, more personal, expectations. For the most part he could say that it was a lot to take in though he had heard other Genin talk about a whole lot more. And frankly this was only minimal in comparison to how it would've been when their village held its name as Chigiri no Sato.

At the end of it all, his Sensei asked for one thing, a surprising thing at that. It wasn't what he expected in fact he honestly expected some form of introduction between the students. A list of specialties, some background information, hell even they introducing themselves to one another would've been expected. Push-ups. He wanted them to do push-ups. And all because there other teammate hadn't shown up yet. Though for a moment he didn't expect the anger in his voice to project so much but as his Sensei yelled he practically threw himself to the ground in fear.

Through each push-up he began breathing heavily making some attempt to pace himself. He wasn't good with push-ups or most physical activity for that matter, hence his classification as a ninja of a more medical variety. But even so, he listened closely to his Sensei and did his push-ups individually making some attempt to face his only other teammate that stood at his side. Through heavy breathing made some attempt to smile at his teammate, "Though the circumstances aren't ideal..." he paused attempting to breathe again. "I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Tenshino, Shotō and I hope we become great teammates!"

Turning back he took another deep breathe before doing another 10 sets. His fingers began to curl against the feel of the grass, his nails digging into the dirt. He was beginning to grow tired and he hoped that at some point soon his Sensei would tell them to stop.

He was nearing the end of his current set when someone else arrived at the scene. He assumed it was another one of his squadmates and thankfully he was right. The boy was a lot taller than himself and frankly he looked a lot more terrifying. He began speaking but Shotō was too tired to understand anything he had said, it was all clouded by his heavy breathing. The only thing he could hear was the sound of his own heartbeat he was hoping that now these push-ups would stop. And if he didn't stop them, the brown haired male knew he was more than likely to come crashing down on these soft grassy floors.

Word Count: 605

7Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
Dovy was at such peace, such relaxation and harmony with his inner self as he rested on the damp grassy floor. He tranced away to the sound of the waterfall not too far him, and the running water of the river. Birds chirped to find friendship and mating as the sun slowly rose, and the dark blue skies began to lighten up. It wouldn't be too long until the atmosphere was soon colored with the pallet of the sunrise: orange, and yellows. Each breath was slow, and calming, and Dovy felt so spoiled by the comfort of the earth. His spine was at ease from holding himself upright, and all of the weight from his body was lifted off of his shoulders. It was truly a relaxing--“WAKE UP, AND STAND AT ATTENTION!”

"GAHHH!!!" Dovy screamed like a surprised little pansy. His teacher literally appeared out of absolutely no where and almost scared the trousers of the young lad! Dovy quickly stood up on his two feet and balanced himself. The blood rushed awfully fast to the top of his head from getting up too fast, and his eyes were a bit blurry from being closed. He rubbed his eyes while his heart raced like an engine from the fright. It appeared that one of his team mates was already present with him. He didn't even notice the boy. A shy looking kid, it was surprising that he got himself involved with such an intense teacher.

“I am Dameon Shikyo your new sensei. Unlike most sensei’s I am ~~~ on ~~ and strict on you paying attention and doing what is asked of you. Failure to comply with my rules... ~~~ pleasant as you will~~~...teammate shows up. My job is to turn ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ...fit for battle. We ARE at war..." Dovy tried to pay attention to his sensei's words, but avast, he was so out of it. He stared at his face, but in reality, he was completely zoning out. There was probably very little eye contact, and from his teachers perspective it must have been quite obvious that the lad was just an upright zombie. So far, Dovy was not setting a good first impression at all.

"~~~~ ...I want you both to do pushups until he arrives. Once he does we will continue. Now MOVE.” He demanded with an intimidating tone. Dovy scanned his head to the other Genin who went down very quickly. "Is it just me and him? Or wait... Damn, I should really pay attention fer once." he thought to himself, but still, he simply went with the flow and began to do his set of push ups. It was incredibly frustrating. The wet morning grass made it extremely hard to balance, and with Dovy's inability to focus, he ended up slipping quite a few times--how pathetic. By this point Dovy was starting to get annoyed, and channeled his anger to give him the energy he needed to stay awake. By now, his sensei would probably be seeing him as the most inferior of the squad, which was not what he wished for. Dovy gripped into the muddy  earth and began to pace his push ups appropriately. Slacking was going to get him no where.

--"Though the circumstances aren't ideal..." a voice said nearby. Dovy looked up during his set and wondered if he was hearing things, but he wasn't. It was his comrade next to him. "I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Tenshino, Shotō and I hope we become great teammates!" he said with a smile on his face. "How the hell can ye be so awake an' jolly at a time like this?" he thought to himself. Of course, it was only polite to respond back to him. "Dovy Hozuki, its nice to meet ye!" he said quickly to maintain his breath. Hopefully the squad would time to get to know each other at some point after this training. After all, chemistry plays a role in team work.

A new comer seemed to have arrived, although he was late. Dovy was thankful that he wasn't in that position. Even though he wished to see the other Genin, he was too focused lifting himself of of the ground and waking his body up. Dovy continued to do so until he received his next orders.

[WC: 719]
[Bukijutsu C > B: 1329/2000]

Last edited by Dovy on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
OOC: Tatsumi, work on your grammar a little for the next post. Some of your last post was a little hard to understand.

IC: Dameon walked around patiently watching the two students perform the push-ups that had been assigned to them for their teammate’s tardiness. Roughly a half hour later the other student had finally arrived. The same kid that had met him while he was in the hospital to ask Dameon to train him, and he was the one that showed up late. His eyes glared at the lack of respect that radiated off the man’s face including the smirk he had spotted with his eyes even in the dark night before morning.

“So there he is. The sack of pathetic trash that can’t follow instructions. Yet thinks he is above everyone else. If you were above everyone else you wouldn’t have been so pathetic as to ask for me personally to train you because you’re too much of a wimp to do it alone. Meanwhile your teammates are paying the price for your inability to give a f**k,” Dameon said raising his tone even louder and getting into the kids face.

“Now you get down and start doing push-ups before I remove you from this team and make sure you never become a ninja,” he said as he backed off and walked to the other two students and stood in front of them.

“You two stand up and at attention. I will not be asking anyone here their strengths or weaknesses I already have the majority of the information I need. It will be up to you three to distribute this knowledge amongst yourselves quietly in a covert fashion. Why? While you are trying out for this squad I will be your enemy, none of you have earned the right to be called my friend or my students yet. That you must prove to me in your own right. My lazy ass over there showed up late if he does one thing out of line at this point his ass will be sent to year one of the academy. That is strictly disciplinary. However failure to complete my assigned training and requirements will result in being sent back to the academy. Oh and when I ask a question you answer it. Is that understood?” Dameon asked as he stood there upright and in a commanding stance as he looked at them and back to the late kid he had met earlier. A light rain began to fall on them as he spoke a very calming rain that was so light you could barely feel it.

Dameon left them for a brief moment and walked over near the creek and picked up two large wooden staffs and four large buckets and brought them back to the two students. He was not going to deal with the tardy team member until he felt his punishment had been fulfilled. He threw two buckets and a staff down to one and another two buckets and a staff down to the other.

“Pay attention because I am going to teach you your next task,” He said grabbing the staff and using it simultaneously to pick up the empty buckets. He rested the staff on his shoulder blades and used his hands to stabilize the actual staff and buckets.

“Now when you do this, the buckets will be filled completely with water adding additional weight and requiring you to balance. At that point you will be required to walk on the water of the river over there. From the wooden bridge to the tree line and back. You will most likely have an extremely hard time doing this but keep working at it and you will eventually get it. The water itself is probably forty five degrees or so right now so it should at least wake you up. Now get your buckets filled and start,” he said tossing the staff and buckets back at the foot of Dovy. He looked back at the other student that was late, Tatsumi.

“You, keep doing push-ups, I will come back for your next assignment when I think your ready to actually start training.”
===========================

673 wc
1,690 WC Total.

Zodiaque

Zodiaque

D-rank
Through an awkward introduction it was revealed that his other teammate was named Dovy Hozuki. Though the boy didn't seem to share his enthusiasm on becoming friends or at least teammates, Shotō continued to smile since he thought the boy had obviously woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Or he just wasn't a morning person, either way the almond haired male continued to smile as if nothing was wrong. That was until his Sensei started yelling again, but this time it wasn't at Dovy or Shotō rather it was the newcomer whose name Shotō still hadn't caught.

As the newcomer arrived to the scene he was belittled in front of the other group. Though none of the derogatory words were directed at him he still felt the sting of pain as if they were. Frankly he couldn't fathom how he would react had he been placed in the boy's situation, he pondered it for a second only to realize he probably would have left the team altogether unable to cope with the pressure and the viciousness that his Sensei was throwing at them. He practically told the boy he wasn't shit and that's why he came hat in hand, begging Sensei to train him (from his appearance one would have thought otherwise). Still in the middle of his pushups he waited to see how the boy would react to such a thing but Sensei didn't give him the leisure to do so.

Again he was yelling, but this time he was yelling at them screaming their next task at hand. Standing up at attention as he was told, he made attempt to choke back the sharp breathes he was taking in. He didn't want to seem tired less he be the victim of his Sensei's, well this man's wrath. He began to refer to him as 'Man' after he bluntly told them they weren't even his actual students yet, these were the tryouts. The fucking tryouts. By God, he only wondered what being his actual student would be like. Torture no doubt. And as much as he wanted to back away and run for the hills, he promised himself he would stick this through and he would uphold that promise.

Listening carefully to the next task at hand he already knew he was in for hell. He was to fill the buckets with water and balance them on his shoulder via wooden staff and walk on water from the wooden bridge to the treeline and back. Analyzing the current terrain he sighed, that was one hell of a walk to and fro. Not to mention he hadn't told them how many times they would be performing this task. He hoped once.

Talking a deep breath he ran over to the buckets and moved swiftly to the small river. Bending over he splashed some of the water in his face, then turned to cup his hands in a bowl like shape scooping up the water before taking a drink. He continued this three times before he began to fill the buckets with the water. Taking the staff in his hand he placed it inbetween the two handles before picking them up over his shoulder, letting out a small grunt in the process.

Normally he would have concerned himself with Dovy's progress but instead he began to slowly make his way onto the water via, Shūgyō'shikachō, making sure to keep the water safely tucked away in the bucket. His shoulders were already aching. Near tip toeing his way along the water he breathed heavily with each step being careful to check his shoulders everytime trying to assure himself the he would finish this in one run. But alas things never work out the way. As if fate was testing him, he tripped and fell face first onto the wooden planks. What he tripped over you ask? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He squealed in response to this, the buckets of water tumbling under the water. He went crashing into the water with them.  

Making some attempt to redeem himself he paddled back to shore and began shaking to dry himself off best he could. Brushing off the pain that currently resided in his head and ran back down to the buckets then to river and back to the bridge making his way up the river again. Taking a deep breathe as he walked on the water he sighed once again, knowing that even after this it was going to be one long day.

WC: 746
Chakra Cost: 1.6
Total Chakra: 148/150

Last edited by Zodiaque on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:53 am; edited 3 times in total

10Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
Dovy lifted himself off of the wet grass, wiping his hands onto the back of his already-dirty pants. Finally, he felt a bit more awake. The exercise needed to be done gave him the chance to warm up his body and get his blood running. As he stood upright and let his arms hang at his side, he could feel the left over burn in his triceps and pectoral muscles. It was the sensation of feeling his muscles grow tighter. Luckily for him, this was yet to even be the actual training. This instructor, not yet even given the right to call him their sensei just yet, because he would soon announce that this was nothing more than a try-outs. "... However failure to complete my assigned training and requirements will result in being sent back to the academy. Oh and when I ask a question you answer it. Is that understood?” he asked at the end of his announcement. "Aye, aye!" Dovy responded. Perhaps a 'yes sir' would have been more professional, but Dovy's sailor mouth has never been accustomed to such sophisticated vocabulary. Deep down, Dovy had mixed feelings about this. First off, the push ups task was not quite anything tough--perhaps annoying to do so early in the morning, but not tough. It wasn't anything to help him grow stronger with the help of such an experienced trainer. However, what awaits him after he does become his actual sensei? Providing that he passes of course. This gave Dovy a nervous feeling, but it was only natural.

The late, older Genin was told to do pushups, and the other two were given their next assignment. The trainer instructed to take a staff and hold two buckets filled with water while walking over the river. Finally, something that will help improve Dovy's technique. It was a great idea, although it seemed hard, Dovy smiled after seeing Shikyo-Sama hold the staff on his shoulders. What an awesome concept! He had no idea why he hadn't thought of that for himself. His assignment was to walk from the bridge to the tree-line, and a journey back. The weight was the least to worry about, it more about the focus. Dovy knew that the hardest part would be to make sure the buckets don't slide off of the side of the staff, and that he kept his focus while walking on the river--which was moving by the way. The waterfall created a running stream that would make the surface of the river more spontaneous and unpredictable. It was the perfect balance exercise. Dovy was impressed with just the concept of this.

After the staff and buckets were dropped in front of him, he decided to observe the other Genin and perhaps learn from him--until he failed miserably. Gosh, what was his name again? Teno, T-Teni, Tensho? Ah forget it, it was too early to process such complicated information. Dovy filled his buckets up and lifted them up slowly with his staff. Already he could tell that this would be difficult. He had underestimated the weight of the buckets, and they were already sliding with the slightest of tilt. Dovy had to hold this stick perfectly parallel to the ground. Learning from Sir Trips A Lot over there, he decided to become more use to the weight of the buckets itself before jumping straight into the water. Slowly, Dovy began to do lunges and warm up his legs. He fought for his back to be up straight and strong to support his upper body. The water swooshed as they moved around and splashed his ears. Dovy knew that he had to achieve perfect confidence and focus before doing too many things at once. It may have looked like he was wasting time, but Dovy didn't care. He knew that this was necessary to do in order to complete his current assignment.

WC: 647
Bukijutsu C > B: 1976/2000

Last edited by Dovy on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

11Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:26 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon looked at the sky with the stars and moon still glistening in the still cloudless night. In only an hour or so the sun would start to rise bringing heat and light to their village. To him at least this was his favorite moment of the day, the impending change of something so massive. He exhaled slowly as he jumped onto the railing of the small wooden bridge, barely wide enough to fit two people. He looked down at his new students as they started working on his next trial. They were at least obeying him whatever he said they did it for now at least. It was still the start of a long day the surprise trial of a straight twenty hours with no food or rest. If they passed it they would be on the team. It wasn't so much physical as it would be mental. He wanted a mentally strong and enduring team. Still for the next nineteen hours he had be a real ass hole to them to simulate stress and discipline them. He actually found it quite difficult to yell so harshly at kids that weren't even teens yet, but his point from earlier still stood as the motivation. Though young they will see fighting and death he had to make sure they could handle it and not be the one dying. Leaning over the rail he stood on he looked down at the two of them.

“COME ON! GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR AND FINISH THE JOB! Don’t be afraid the fail at it the first few times everyone fails at it the first few times. However be embarrassed if you don’t learn anything from your mistakes. It’s not easy and it’s not meant to be. Picture you having to carry a wounded ally across the battlefield of a lake or body of water while he bleeds out and his only chance of survival is you getting across that water with him on your back. There is your added motivation, use it, learn, and overcome,” Dameon said in a stern commanding voice as he jumped down from the wooden railing onto the wet grass and walked over to where the other student was still doing push-ups. He had hoped the oldest of the three would have been more mature and able to endure a little more. It had been eating away in the back of his mind that he had shown up late and actually found pleasure by grinning at the sight of his teammates being punished for his tardiness. He had waited till they were split up to cut him from the team. He didn't want to do it in the direct presence of the other two. He wouldn't have him sent back to the academy but he would request additional assistance to him before him being reassigned to another team. Dameon walked over to him and had him stand up before telling him the news and sending him on his way. He had no need for people of that caliber. Now he had two students to focus on and room now for a new third, though someone had already been recommended to him in anticipation of one of the students being cut.
=============================================

541 WC
2,231 wc total

12Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 am

Kára Fox

Kára Fox

D-rank
It was late in the evening and Kára Fox had received a letter randomly as she started to come to terms she was going be alone for awhile since Danial Jackson was no where to be known, and had not been seen since she had joined the academy. Though this letter was From Danial Jackson and had a letter within it from someone called Daemon S*** [Rest of name was missing].

The Letter said:
Dear Kara i hope you are doing ok and managing to find your through this world you made it through the academy far sooner than i had imagined and i am currently on a journey traveling the world to find 151 artifacts that could tell me more about certain things that i can't go into detail in at the moment anyway moving on to the main point of this letter.

I know you find it hard to approach strangers so i had a friend contact someone in the area under the name Deamon shikyo who is forming a team in your area to invite you though originally he understood the request as me asking to join not you, so this is why i got this letter, and i expect the content to be address to me, but take this letter and the letter within to him and their should be no issue. Good Luck and Don't forget me we will meet again one day.

Letter within Letter from Deamon Shikyo Address to Daniel

To Daniel and Kara

I am inviting you Kara to join my team requested by Daniel so please make it to the location described below at 4am tomorrow
Scene.
A large field well hidden just outside the village walls by a thick dense forest. The training grounds itself has a calm river going through the middle of it with a ten foot waterfall starting the river at the very edge of the field. There are multiple wooden dummy's on the field. Low grass even dirt on the ground. Bright sunny day.
Note: To Danial you forgot to add in the location to find Kara in the original request so please get this to her thank you.
Thank you and see you soon.

Kára Fox had just finished having a bath and after spending most of the day asleep due to the long journey the day before and was pretty much wide wake, and with only 5 hours left for her to reach the location stated in the letter so Kára Fox would get into her normal clothes, and make her way reaching the waterfall at midnight and decided to make her way to the top of the waterfall walking up it and would take a seat/cling to the section just before the waterfall would change its direction to go down using Supernatural Walking Practice a basic ninja method and would continue to meditate until 4am though ended up partly falling asleep on the waterfall though not to the point of disrupting her flow until the sun hit her face at which point she would wake up forgetting she was sitting on a waterfull and would stop using her Supernatural Walking practice and fall into the waterfall getting kind of flung forward off the water-full and would continue to fall. On her way down she saw 3 people in a field which appeared to be wet-grass with some wooden stuff and some training dummies which she worked out must be the training area she could see one walking off 1 doing push up, 1 standing up appearing to be leader and so on. She was still falling at this point and had to think quickly and would continue to use Generic Sealing Technique to summon a hairbrush which would normally be used for cleaning and Throw it towards the person doing push-ups making them to be the most Logical choice for what would come next.

Kara would continue fallen for about a minute and about to fall into a rock at the bottom of the waterfall and at the last possible moment before risking hitting the rock Kara would use Substitution Technique swapping places with the toothbrush, which would of made its way slightly above the person doing a push up though a gust of wind at the very second she used Substitution Technique would cause Kara to be just above the leader Dameon causing her to fall onto him. This might fall him to fall to ground with her, him catch her then put down[similar] or him side step and Kara land on the wet grass either way Kara would quickly adjust herself into a respectable position put her arm across her chest and bow towards the group she figured to be her new team unsure and would continue to say "Hello my name is Kára Fox and i am here to join the team, sorry for my means of entry into this area but had no choice and for being late if i am late....Its my pleasure to meet you" *stands strait up after bowing waiting for a reply nervously*.

Word Count 867
##########################
135/150

Used:

13Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Zodiaque

Zodiaque

D-rank
He was never afraid to make mistakes, in fact without a mistake or two he could never truly learn. It is because of this idea that upon him splashing in the water, and his Sensei's advice that he took it in a more constructive manner. He nodded and proceeded to try once again, though the analogy of picturing his teammate on his back didn't really help any. To be honest it made him pause for a second in hesitation hoping that they would never be put in such a situation, although his hopes would probably go unnoticed.

Taking a deep breathe for putting his feet back on the water, he began to breathe in and out...in and out...in and out. Focus. Just focus. With his eyes closed he stepped on the water once again carrying the two rather heavy buckets on his back and began walking across the water as if they were weightless. Even though he knew and so did anyone else that had experienced this trial, that these buckets were rather heavy in comparison to himself. But he continued to move step by step allowing the water to splash onto his face and some into his ears sending a chill down his spine. He shook a little but not enough to where the water would come crashing down, or worse he would come crashing down as a result.

Inch by inch he moved across the river bank and in the midst of this he saw a girl falling from the sky, though he payed only so much attention to it before directing himself back to the water to keep from falling again. He would not allow himself to be made a fool of the second time around. The first time, yes. The second time he was more than determined to keep himself from being known as the Team's Clutz.

Finding himself closer to the tree line a smile beamed across his face, he was so close and yet so far knowing that once he passed this it was a long ways back and his legs were starting to cave in at this point. Hell, they were practically shaking near begging him to stop and take a break. But like a stubborn goat he pressed on panting in between each movement. At this point he didn't even notice Dovy or his whereabouts, possibly due to the fact that his vision had now grown blurry. Though in his head he pictured passing Dovy without the boy noticing, but that was highly doubted.

Continuing to move he began making his way back towards the wooden bridge and upon reaching it and then the shoreline he threw the buckets to the ground and sent his body crashing down with them. It legs felt like jello and his shoulders ached. His heart was racing faster than what he had expected and so he began drinking water to slow it down. He needed his hydration of course. Though he expected his Sensei to come yelling in his ear but frankly it would be worth it after this hell of a trial run.

Word Count: 524
Chakra Cost: 1.6
Total Chakra: 146/150

Last edited by Zodiaque on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

14Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
Step by step, Dovy's feet slushed through the grass as he did his set of squats, and now the buckets adjacent to his shoulders were under control. They swayed only ever so slightly, staying still within the boundaries of the bucket. His fragile shoulders were most likely to display a strawberry red skin tone to show the stress from the weight of the staff. His back cracked and popped as he forced himself upright, and though it was tired, it adapted quickly to give him the perfect support that he needed. He was in his own world--a place of focus and sweat to counteract his sleepiness. Slowly, Dovy began to pick up his pace, and he noticed that he could maintain the buckets on the staff while jogging as well. No more would he have to worry about the buckets of water sliding off of his staff. He perfected his upper body control for maximum symmetry. Dovy knew that this training alone was to have a positive effect on his Bukijutsu. However, the task was not anywhere close to done. He had only finished the easy part. With the confidence he earned toward his balance, Dovy began to walk to the river side and onto the wooden bridge.

Every other second or so, Dovy made sure to look down and watch where he was stepping. Perhaps the boy before him may have actually stepped on something hazardous and wasn't actually a huge spaz. Speaking of which, the genin was doing fairly well. In fact, it looked like he was extremely close to finishing. Pressured to hurry up, Dovy took his first step onto the water, and then he followed with his second step. For a moment, he sort of regretted it. Perhaps he should have set everything down and took a quick minute break to let his muscles catch up. He simply went from one exercise to the other continuously. Oh well, it was too late now. Dovy didn't think he was going to nail this on his first attempt anyways.

With his mind, he did not fear of losing the buckets on his shoulders, and he paid all of his attention to the control of his chakra. His feet splashed as they took slow and easy steps. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, except remembering that the river was suppose to be cold was able to make him nervous and a little jittery. The current given from the force of the small waterfall made Dovy rise up and down to the natural waves. It was like walking on a moving jello block. Luckily, Dovy's previous training aided him well, and the battle of balance was twice as easy as a result. Unfortunately, he did notice that this current was slowly pushing him backwards, so a good pace was needed in order to move anywhere. "Alright, here we go." Dovy thought to himself, and just like that, he walked faster and faster across the water. It was a surprise to him that he was able to manage going at this pace. However, just before making his first lap to the tree line, he seemed to have placed his foot to short in front, and began to tumble over. With the fearful sensation of falling, Dovy held his breath and prepared to drop into the river.

SPLASH!! Dovy could feel nothing but the ice cold liquid brushing every particle of his skin, and he could hear nothing but the flow of bubbles past his ear. However, even though it was such a freezing and uncomfortable environment, Dovy remained for just a couple of extra seconds underneath, for any Hozuki is extremely fond of water. He wished to drink it all and let every molecule in this bank become a part of him. Avast, it was a great feeling, but still nothing like home. This spring water was nothing like the salt water of the Shore Side. It was nothing compared to the baggywrinkle feeling his skin would get after a long day's work in the sea. The Shide, home sweet home. Dovy missed it dearly, but he remembered why he moved to the city: to become a real ninja and gain the strength to become the strongest captain to ever set sail. "~~~~~!!! ~~! ~~~~~~!!" A sound erupted from above the water. Could this be Shikyo-Sama? Oh wait! That's right! Dovy shook his head and began to swim back to the top of the water. His daydreaming took him away from the moment, and he completely forgot was he was doing for a minute.

Dovy's head slashed out of the water and he took a huge deep breath, opening his eyes to see what appeared a lighter sky. Quickly he lifted himself up onto the water and picked up all of his tools and carried them to the grass. Dovy shook his hair carelessly like a wet dog and moved it to the side and continued the same process as before...

...Many minutes passed by. There was a lot of trial and error but finally Dovy made his journey from the bridge to the tree line and back. Shotō was the first to pass the trail, but Dovy followed up about ten minutes after. He was drenched, soggy, and most importantly, absolutely awake. Filled with goosebumps from the cold, the icy wet clothes felt almost uncomfortable, so he slicked his wet hair backwards and removed both shirts he was wearing. Not even civilized enough to hang them up, he simply squeezed the water out of them, balled them up, and tossed them to the nearest patch of grass. His shoulders were cherry red from the friction of the staff and almost looked like a sunburn. He rubbed them gently and stretched out his shoulders in the process while looking around him.

Dovy noticed Shoto on the floor, catching his breath and recovering from his long run. Feeling the need to socialize with who might be his future team mate, he walked over and sat down next to him. Making sure to take care of his body, Dovy stuck his right leg out and began to flex his quadriceps. "Well... It's a good thing I didn't take me a bath this morn' eh?" He jokingly said with his thick sailor accent. "I guess it doesn't matter, I never take baths anyweys." He continued as he stretched. Looking around, he also noticed a newcomer! Wow, now this was was even later than the other one. Dovy was curious of what was going to happen next.

WC: [1093]
Bukijutsu C > B: [2000/2000]
Fuuton C >B [1069/2000]
Total WC: [3069]

Chakra: [145/150]

Last edited by Dovy on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:55 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
OOC: Dont forget to add your chakra costs from walking on water. Its an academy jutsu I would edit to add them in

IC:

He watched and half a smile formed on his face as they seemed to be getting it. Slowly they were developing the mindset needed to overcome the obstacle that had been placed in front of them. His smile faded though as he saw his student lying on the ground catching his breath. He thought for a second about whether or not he would let this go unpunished or not. Not a second later he drew his bokken out from his waist and smacked it into the student with about as much power as a genin would have but he placed it right against the left side of his ribs. His other student didn’t seem to be having as much trouble though they were both tired.

“This is no time to rest; I already told you for today I am your enemy. The enemy will not care if you are tired, sleepy, hungry, or even if you are about to die. We still have a long ways to go, hell it’s only been a little over an hour. Oh yeah none of you are getting breaks or food either,” he said putting the bokken away just as he heard the sudden awkward silence, the kind he always noted as a sign of something about to happen and surely enough as he turned around the third student had appeared. Reacting quickly he held out his arms and caught the girl just in time. He held here there for a second as he remembered her face from the dossier of the students he would have to train.

“Kara how nice of you to join us. You were here quicker than I was told you would be from the administration office. Though I suppose if you had wanted to sleep in you could have done it in your bed rather than on top of the waterfall. I could hear you snoring from here,” he teased as he placed her down on the ground. She was definitely cute and well ahead of her age in her looks. He had to treat her as any other student of his however, at least during their orientation to the team. He looked back at the others and pointed to the center of the field and motioned for them to get to where he had pointed.

“As some of you know I am a Seven Swordsman of the Mist. This is one of the highest honors our village has but it also means you are one of the strongest in the village. What the textbooks don’t teach you these days in the academy is the mists prior name. Village of the Bloody Mist, this name was given to the village because in order to pass the Academy you were first placed into a death match against someone else. The winner of course became a genin and the loser, well you know. Anyways I still believe in the Village of the Bloody mist. Now I won’t go as far as for you young genin to try and kill one another, but you will fight, and you will bleed. Whenever we meet to train you will first be asked to do a hundred push-ups and sit-ups, then you will do three laps on the water with the buckets, next you will all fight me, after that you will fight each other, lastly we will spend whatever time is left focusing on a core concept I want to instill in you. Does that sound good? Now, if you paid attention at all you know what is coming next. You will have five minutes to talk amongst yourselves, get to know one another, strengths, weaknesses, come up with a plan, than fight me. Go,” He stated as he jumped on top of the waterfall giving them the five minutes to talk and come up with a plan while he watched them from afar.

650 wc
2,881 total

16Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:33 am

Kára Fox

Kára Fox

D-rank
after falling nearly falling of the waterfall and implementing some her Academy training in order to stop herself landing hard and would end up in the arms of the leader of the team who had held her for a moment looking at her face and then put her down and continue to welcome her and make a joke though kara wasn't fully listening due to still getting her baring from the fall and had clocked a slight sign that he might have a crush on her she would continue to make a introduction but before she could bring herself to speak she was distracted by the other students 1 of who was laying on his back resting and seemed to have been hit in his ribs with some device which Kara seemed to remember Daemon ,, the leader Daemon would give a speech which Kara would only catch bit of it due to not fully listening thought the bits she could gather would cause her Jaw to drop in what did you just say manor picking up 100 push-ups 100 sit-ups, 3 laps of something, and finally fight him and her team, at which point she would start fully listening hearing that they had five minutes to prepare themselves for the fight with Daemon as he jumped to the top of the waterfall.

Kara would quickly look at the others and say in a whisper manor "We are ninjas we don't need to wait 5 minutes, so 30 seconds each, and 30 seconds for a plan then attack?...If they would agree she would continue to say "Me first well i know all the academies stuff and i can transform into an angelic thingy and fly with speed, healing and defensive skills so i am most likely a good surprise element and a good decoy" Kara would continue to await the replies of the others...

17Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:49 am

Zodiaque

Zodiaque

D-rank
He doesn't take showers... That was the first thing that went through a young Shotō's mind when Dovy presented himself with casual conversation. While unsanitary to say the least he had to give the boy credit for being upfront with him. And at the very least it taught Shotō that maybe he should steer clear of getting too close of the boy and the many smells that may linger along with him. The kid was flexing in between this and poor Shotō only wondered how he managed to continue moving throughout all this, his legs felt like jelly but this kid was moving as if there was not a problem in the world. Scratching his head he smiled, "Guess the river was the shower for the both of us, huh?" He tried to add in a chuckle, but unfortunately he was interrupted by a series of loud screams that was coming from his Sensei and the excruciating pain that came from a bokken into his ribcage and a smell yelp that came from his own lips.

For a moment he felt himself wanting to just get up leave, he didn't sign for more abuse than he already had to deal with. And while normally he would have tolerated it he saw that Dovy hadn't been hit neither had Kara...just him causing him to grunt a little under his breathe. Fucking asshole! he thought to himself as he rubbed the side of his rib. Making some attempt to recover from the blow and pay attention he stood upward and placed his hand on the side of his rib cage and proceeded to rub it.

All this yelling for taking a break? Seemed a bit unnecessary but Sensei was the professional after all. For some odd reason Sensei was taking this way to seriously. Granted, yes shit was going to happen and their 'enemy' so to speak wouldn't wait for them to catch their breathes or to rest, hell they might take that as an opportunity to strike but at the same time the enemy didn't have them water walking across a river bank with buckets on their shoulder's either now did they? No they most certainly did not now did they. Once he began discussing how the training dynamic would work Shotō near fell into tears. This man was brutal and despite his background as a Seven Swordsman he didn't seem to cut them any slack. Though the physical training was what caught him off guard it wasn't until he discussed how they would fight him then each other. How was fighting each other going to prove anything, now fighting as a group he understood the concept of teamwork but fighting one another was practically unnecessary from what he thought.

He took a deep breathe before he stood upward and began stretching since things were obviously going to get a little serious at this point. Five minutes to discuss. Okay that was enough time. But to the new girl, Kara, whom Sensei seemed oddly flirtatious with, had other plans. She proposed thirty seconds (due to them being Shinobi) and without a hesitation she began talking. Jotting down her abilities in his head, he found that he was next to speak. "Uhm...uh I specialize in Medical Ninjutsu...and Suiton based Ninjutsu as well." He paused. "But...I think its best if we do take the five minutes...we can tell our skills in 30 seconds but we do need a plan on how we can tackle Sensei without getting killed..." he stopped then looked from Kara to Dovy waiting for an answer.

Though he didn't want to peg himself for a liar he did leave out the part about being a member of the Jūgo clan finding that most people found his heritage to be, barbaric and for once he would rather be considered weak and catch them by surprise than an utter barbarian.

WC: 545

18Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
WOP! A huge smack interrupted the two genin's short conversation. “This is no time to rest; I already told you for today I am your enemy. The enemy will not care if you are tired, sleepy, hungry, or even if you are about to die. We still have a long ways to go, hell it’s only been a little over an hour. Oh yeah none of you are getting breaks or food either,” Shikyo-Sama said with his authoritative lips. Dovy's jaw dropped like a teenager who just saw the Darth Vader twist for the first time. No food or WATER? Look, he could totally deal with not eating a whole day, but no liquids? Is that even possible to do for a Hozuki? Dovy shook his head and pulled himself together and worried not. He had his own water bottle to fill in order to rehydrate at anytime, and if lost, he could easily retrieve another from a sealing scroll. Though the liquid-folk like himself could sacrifice the vitamins and calories from not eating, they could not do so with hydrogen dioxide--for hydration was the true source of their strength. Perhaps this could give him the apprehend when it comes time to fight; he simply had to keep this fact a secret.

Out of nowhere, a long, pink-haired bird fell into the arms of Shikyo-Sama. This followed with awkward silence and Dovy scratching the back of his head. When she was put down, she stood up straight and pretty much got the chance to miss the entire exercise! Now she probably had the upper hand. Although, while the two genin already took the time to spend some chakra, they also had the chance to warm up--or at least Dovy did. Shoto seemed to be in need of more air, not yet fatigued, but worked up for that first exercise. It wasn't a bad thing though. That was the reason why they were assigned a Sensei in the first place, to get stronger and eventually take on these tasks with ease. Dovy simply had more experience. His own shirtless torso was already full of bruises, healing scratches and bumps. They were slowly growing into stronger calluses, a signature of war and rough training exercises. He shook his damp hair once more, probably throwing water about carelessly before he stood up onto his feet. His team was now here, ready and assembled.

Shikyo-Sama presented the genin some background information and the next assignments to be done. Dovy actually listened carefully as his brain was finally awake for once, he was able to retain all of the information. For one, he discovered that his potential Sensei was one of the Seven Swordsmen, or the the strongest seven ninja in the village of Kirigakure.  Or perhaps there are four, but maybe Seven Swordsman sound cooler than the Four Swordsman? Regardless, it was evident that this man was tough. Dovy's desire for this man to be his teacher grew tremendously, for he was already beyond the strength of any Jounin or ninja that he ever encountered. It was just about guaranteed that this man could take Dovy's skills and have them sky rocket to beyond his expected potential. This was especially true when you consider that the normal training routine consisted of one hundred push ups, one hundred sit ups, three laps on the river, followed by a few duels. By the end of the day, this teacher was sure to suck out every bit of energy left in these students; however, in time they would all be groomed to become champions.

The Swordsman leaped away onto the higher ground, and he stood at the waterfall. Meanwhile, the three Genin were told to converse about each other and then devise a plan in order to fight Shikyo-Sama. But something about this was very strange to Dovy, and his mind rocketed with skepticism. First they fight their teacher and then each other afterwards--in that order? How odd, you would assume it would be best to fight each other first. This would help the students understand each other's pros and cons the fastest; however, they would be too worn out to fight the teacher afterwards. Instead they were to converse about their pros and cons. Perhaps the point of this was for them to reveal as much as possible about their techniques and special abilities so that the battle afterwards would become more interesting. It was such a tough pickle! For one, Dovy did not want to reveal too much about his strength for the fight against each other, but he did not want to compromise their teamwork. Perhaps he was over thinking it, or maybe this was exactly what Shikyo-Sama wanted to test them with.

Kara, the young bird with a bubbly personality spoke up first and proposed that they attack much sooner than in five minutes. She knew her basics and seemed to have some kind of angelic ability--wait, angelic? Was this some kind of a metaphor or was she serious? No, she appeared to be dead-serious and even mentioned that she could fly. Dovy was surprised to hear this. Just about any clan was a surprise to a newbie like him, but this was beyond odd. She claimed to be fast, defensive, and a great decoy or "surprising element." Dovy could already tell that her skills were unique and could definitely be of great use against the enemy. Shoto seemed a bit hesitant and nervous when he spoke. He specialized in medical justu as well, but he also specialized in suiton based ninjutsu. Perhaps there could be more to this boy than meets the eye.

Dovy rubbed his chin to the answers given by the two Genin. He raised his eyes upward and looked at the both of them. "Kara, it's no good. Ye heard what he said. This ain' a normal Jounin wer' messin' with. He be one of the best of the best, and fer some lads like us to make a plan in  tharty' secs' it would be just a game for him." Dovy said with his thick sailor accent, "Besides, wer' not shinobi just yet. Not until he says so." he continued, "I'm Dovy by the way. I specialize in Suiton based Ninjutsu and Bukijutsu fer close range fightin'. I've already met me the requirements to rank up as a Chunnin, but I've decided to stay behind fer another year. I've also had me share of beatings by other Jounin in the war, so if that man be who he says he be, then this won't be easy. We're not here to win, we be here to impress. Avast, fight him like ye aren't. Don't fight to scratch em. Fight to kill, or make sure he never fights again. Stab him in the eye, slice his throat, cut his tendons. Trust me, if ye hold back, than wer' not going to get even close." Dovy proposed. He looked at the two to see if they were to agree and have a consensus. He hope to sound experienced to gain trust from the others.

He reached in his back pocket for a scroll and opened it up. "Han'yōfūin no Jutsu!" A poof of smoke appeared and slowly dispersed to reveal a blade. It was Dovy's cutlass; perhaps it wasn't the best, but it was just as good as its user. "If we take a formation, I'm comfortable with taking the front. But I ain't runnin' to the top of that water fall. He's got the higher ground, so I be perfectly fine with waiting for him to come down when our five minutes be up. Kara, have some defensive techniques ready in case he fires away a long ranged attack. Also, protect Shoto, he be our medic. As for Shoto, I don't know if ye want to follow my lead or keep yer distance, thats up to you." Dovy said to the two of them without hesitation. He was able to reveal enough about his strengths, but he didn't tell them everything. He awaited the two for their response to see if they could propose a better plan.

Word Count: [1360]
Fuuton C > B [2000/2000]*
Bukijutsu B > A [429/3000]
Total Word Count: [4429]

Jutsu Used - [Chakra: 140/150]:

Summoned Weapon:

19Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon stood there on top of the waterfall watching them talk and debate over what roles to be. Dovy being the more experienced one took charge of the situation and was offering his experience for the others to benefit from. He expected someone to step up and he was glad it was him. He already knew about all of them and their abilities but he had already kind of hinted at that fact earlier. So really all they had to do was inform each other, but he also suspected that they wouldn’t be likely to share all of it like Kara had for fear of having the upper hand in the spars against one another. The goal of this was to get them working together completely they would need every bit of their abilities to go toe to toe with him even if he was fighting at half of his strength. Counting the time in his head as they planned he saw Dovy finally get out his sword it was old and rusted much like his first blade. It brought back memories he would have to be very careful not to break the delicate blade. Five minutes finally passed and Dameon leapt down from the waterfall landing gracefully on his feet as he looked at the three of them. His black bokken strapped to the left side of his body and his legendary swords hilt extending up from his right shoulder.

“Now here are the rules of the training. You have five hours to try and kill me. During these five hours you cannot leave the training grounds and a good one hundred meters into the forest of it on all sides. You can use this to attempt to conceal, plan, rest, heal, whatever you decide. The moment you step out of the trees you are fair game. I will not go into the forest to chase you unless you have been in there for longer than ten minutes in which case I will hunt you down. Now I am sure you did not tell each other everything about your abilities and by not telling your teammates this you are already starting at a huge disadvantage. I hit Tenshino here with the same strength all of you have but from now on I won’t be holding back. Dovy you at least should know what that means. Now let’s begin,” he said standing up in perfect posture his left foot just ahead of his right but in perfect balance. Dameon knew they didn’t really have a chance at beating him but it wasn’t about that it was about how they worked as a group. He wanted to see teamwork and determination not one wolves and quitters. A small grin formed on his face looking forward to what was about to happen it was going to be fun, the first bit of fun he had experienced in a long time. He leveled his hands out and stood there his eyes not blinking as he waited for them to make the first move. As he stood there waiting his skin began to crackle with electricity that arced out snapping at the moist air.

3,411wc

233 remaining after Kenjutsu A-S

Last edited by Dameon Shikyo on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Kára Fox

Kára Fox

D-rank
After telling both Zodiaque and Dovy about her skills she waited to hear what they would say with Zodiaque
saying he was a Medical Ninjutsu with a follow through with Suiton Ninjustsu and had said "But...I think its best if we do take the five minutes...we can tell our skills in 30 seconds but we do need a plan on how we can tackle Sensei without getting killed..." Kara understood the wisdom in this couldn't thinking of an answer so as Zodiaque look at Kara they would both turn to face Dovy to wait for his thoughts.

Dovy would listen carefully to what Kara and Zodiaque
had would continue to tell them about himself along with agreeing with Zodiaque that a early attack was not wise and it would be a;lot better to wait for him to come down and following a plan he had mentioned after summoning a kind of weak looking sword though it was a start. "If we take a formation, I'm comfortable with taking the front. But I ain't runnin' to the top of that water fall. He's got the higher ground, so I be perfectly fine with waiting for him to come down when our five minutes be up. Kara, have some defensive techniques ready in case he fires away a long ranged attack. Also, protect Shoto, he be our medic. As for Shoto, I don't know if ye want to follow my lead or keep yer distance, thats up to you." Zodiaque said to the two of them without hesitation.  Kara would start to be filled with excitement and would simply say "ok id go with it Dovy your be in charge during this conflict"

At this moment the 5 minutes were up and Dameon would jump down from the waterfall informing them of the rules of the engagement while taking up a perfect posture his left foot just ahead of his right but in perfect balance he would continue to level his hands out standing there his eyes not blinking as he waited for them to make the first move. As he stood there waiting his skin began to crackle with electricity that arced out snapping at the moist air. Kara would instantly transform into her Angelic Transformation creating white angelic wings and stood directly in front of Zodiaque
following the plan given to them by Dovy preparing to defend the group with Zodiaque specifically .

412 word count
67/150 Chacka note : Transformation 67/67

21Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:08 am

Zodiaque

Zodiaque

D-rank
Disadvantage. Was he referring to him when he said that? He doubted he was, less he managed to find a way to hear them from such a far distance, which was perfectly possible in his case. They knew little of his skill, which worked in his favor. But he knew all of theirs, which also worked to his advantage but that posed an extreme disadvantage to him. Shotō sighed deeply and began contemplating some sort of action in the case that he needed to defend himself. One one hand he could join Dovy in the front lines since he possessed the necessary skill to do so, but on the other hand he worked better as a supportive figure to the group via Medical Ninjutsu. He also had the whole Senjutsu thing working for him as well. Through minutes of pondering he decided to stick to Dovy's plan of action less he though Dovy was in trouble and in need of help, at that point he would stop standing on the sidelines and jump in full throttle. But he doubted it would come to that considering Dovy's history and obvious skill set.

Deciding to give Dovy his approval on the matter, he smiled as he normally did and gave Dovy the 'thumbs up' of approval "Okay Dovy...you're in charge. I'll do my best to cooperate and make sure everyone stays healed!" With that he turned around and move himself behind Kara who, at this point, retreated into a new form that branded her with white angel wings across her back. This must be the angelic thing she was talking about, he thought to himself as he examined the wings in an over-analytic type fashion. They were just normal wings but for some reason he found himself examining them as if she was an actual angel. Heaven sent even.

At this point Shotō took a defensive stance and began to ponder his possible plans of actions in the case that Sensei got too close to him. If need be he could cut up on his arteries or internal organs with his nature transformation in the case that Sensei got too close physically. But he doubted it would come to that. But for now he would continue to stand behind Kara allowing her to be his guardian so to speak while he watched the battle ensue between Dovy and Sensei.

WC: 406

22Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
Time was up, and now the real fun would soon begin. The group seemed to reach a consensus and trust Dovy's leadership for now. Shikyo-Sama leaped off the water fall and descended to the three students. It was a comfortable landing, but this was not what took Dovy's attention. His vision scanned what seemed to be Shikyo-Sama's weapons, or at least the weapons to be used in this exhibition: a wooden Bokken, and the hilt of a mysterious blade yet to be seen. "Seven Swordsman..." Dovy thought to himself. It was the first time that he ever heard of such a group. The strongest ninja below the hand of the Mizukage. Well bullocks, he thought that he'd have at least some advantage by knowing Bukijutsu, however, it appeared now that there wasn't any obvious disadvantage for Shikyo-Sama. Above all, if Dovy's teacher was indeed a master of Bukijutsu, this could be a great thing. There was still so much to anticipate and observe before the battle, but Dovy would have to maintain his patience.

The rules were given thoroughly, only once, and not repeated. Each sentence fired neurons in Dovy's brain to memorize the information and toy with them in his mind. He was never trained or born with the potential to solve problems with complex algorithms, but his imagination was still powerful enough to invent imaginative linear strategies. First, they had five hours to try and kill Shikyo-Sama. Perhaps he could end it earlier once the squad proves enough cooperation and team work, or the exhibition could last the full five hours. By then, it would be well in the afternoon with plenty of time to resume the next training assignment. Of course, they were not allowed to flee from the training grounds, however, they were permitted to use the forest to their advantage. In fact, if the team retreated back into the trees, they automatically had a ten minute interval where Shikyo-Sama would withhold hunting. Dovy smirked, bingo. This meant that at anytime if the fight got out of hand, they could retreat for an automatic 10 minutes to regroup and reorganize their strategies. Dovy made sure to take a huge mental note of this.

One point that Dameon made was very true. "Now I am sure you did not tell each other everything about your abilities and by not telling your teammates this you are already starting at a huge disadvantage." He said, and he was right. Dovy left eye contact to avoid guilt, but this was true, at least for the young sailor boy. "I hit Tenshino here with the same strength all of you have but from now on I won’t be holding back. Dovy you at least should know what that means. Now let’s begin,” Dovy nodded to the teacher. He understood to never underestimate any ninja, especially one of such high rank. Immediately, Shikyo-Sama entered in what appeared to be an interesting stance. He still refrained from pulling out any blade or weapon, yet it was uncertain just how fast this elite shinobi could unsheathe his blade. Dovy gripped the handle of his cutlass with the appropriate force, and he too prepared a stance. He too placed his foot in front, as if ready to run, and he lowered himself to make him appear even shorter.

There was a pause in the air, and a silence in the breeze. Suddenly, this silence was broken by crackles and sparks that manifested from non other than the body of Dameon. The facial expression on Dovy soon changed. One that was rare: the expression of fear and annoyance. "Damn it." he said out in the secrecy of his mind. Of all the elements, his opponent specialized in raiton ninjutsu, Dovy's biggest weakness. For the first time he was about to fight such an opponent with the biggest fear there was: fear of the unknown. He had experienced pain, but nothing like raiton ninjutsu. For once, he regretted not enclosing every bit of information about his strengths and weaknesses to his teammates. Already he was at a huge disadvantage, just like his teacher said. If any raiton ninjutsu attack were to strike Dovy, he would not only take more damage, but he would also become paralyzed for a brief moment. The worst part of all was that most likely, his opponent knew of this ahead of time. Dovy would have to refrain from liquifying himself, or at least use it wisely. Dovy's eyes locked onto Shikyo-Sama's with annoyance to show that he would overcome this, and he knew that he would not be phased by such a light show on his skin. Deep down beyond his outer presence, his heart raced like a train.

Immediately, to erupt the battle, Kara transformed into the highly anticipated angelic being. Dovy panned his head quickly to get a glimpse, and it was no metaphor. She actually turned into a majestic angel, and one who appeared to have the power of divine protection. Just as Dovy advised, she stood in front of Shoto, perhaps the most important member of the group. This was especially true given the ten minute rule for the forests. Dovy looked at the two who both appeared ready to go. "By the way... have som' fun. I got a feelin' that I'll be needing ye a lot more than ye think. So, lets kick is' arse together." Dovy said with a confident smirk and gave a quick wink. It was obvious now that by no means necessary could he defeat this goliath by himself.

He pressed on his front left foot and shifted the center of his balance with great strength, pushing himself to the right of Dameon, leaping and flipping with the speed of an average Chunnin, maintaining the distance with a 3 meter radius from the opponent as the center. It was by no means necessary too fast for his teacher, but it was easy enough to execute and open up the field. The objective for him was to grab his opponent's attention and have him turn 180 degrees, leaving his back open for the other two teammates. He had faith that the two either counter the enemy's attack if he ignored Dovy's misdirection, or take some kind of action if he continued to turn around. Once Dovy managed to circle around Dameon, he attempted to reduce his momentum. The floor, however, was still quite slippery as it always is in Kirigakure, so Dovy's balance was not quite on par. Regardless, he took the chance to leap forward and aimed a horizontal slash at Dameon's neck with his rusty cutlass. He only hoped that a raiton attack would not follow.

Word Count: [1115]
Bukijutsu B > A [1544/3000]
Total Word Count: [5544]

23Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon stayed in his stance as he watched their first movements. Kara had already activated her kekkai genkai which he should have been surprised at but wasn’t. What worried him was that he knew that activating it uses a boat load of chakra, chakra that would deplete faster now and leave her vulnerable. He really didn’t even need to confront her; he could just wait for her to tire out. Tenshiro for the moment was relatively protected; if he was going to go full power on them he could have already killed the medic which was a solid strategy. Giving the benefit though their plan was sound though not accounting for Dameon’s massive difference in strength. Dovy had definitely taken charge but that also meant that everything that happened with their plan good or bad rested on his shoulders. He watched them carefully Dameon’s trained eyes following any and every bit of movement. As Dovy moved to get behind him he realized the overall strategy of what he had in mind it was a basic tactic when fighting with higher numbers. Get the enemy to face one way while exposing his back another way. It was a very basic strategy and was easily foiled by the simplest of movements if they team wasn’t all on the same page.

On one hand he could just go toe to toe with Dovy and end it quickly or he could give them a chance to work as a team. Deciding Dameon moved to his left as Dovy jumped to his right side effectively putting Dovy to his right and the rest of his team to the left. They were separated by roughly ten meters. Dovy still came at him though because of Dameon’s quick movements the attack was head on as opposed to behind him like he assumes Dovy had wanted. Deciding to go for a more Aikido approach he drew his bokken out and simply pointed it at Dovy’s face as he continued to the attack forward. Most people that had footing would immediately stop or have the urge to fall in order to avoid a lethal attack. It wasn’t anything but the body’s natural response. However Dovy had leapt at him and was in midair as the bokken pointed directly at Dovy’s face. He was curious if Dovy could dodge his simple movement in midair and get around his body’s natural instinct usually it was almost unavoidable. Aikido in a sense is using your opponent’s momentum against them in both hand to hand combat and kenjutsu. The smallest of movements could throw your opponent off balance. Sure he could have simply powered through Dovy’s attack, or dodged and hit him from behind or any number of things; but there were still hours of this to go and he didn’t want to tire them out too quickly.

Dameon grinned as he stood there keeping an eye on the other two students in his peripheral vision. It didn’t really matter a whole lot how strong you were or how defensive you were. If you are running full speed at something and an unknown threat like a fist or sword got put in your face with little time to react your body would react on its own, doing anything to avoid the attack like falling was the most common when someone had footing. He kept his stance the same but only his right arm held the bokken out while his left hand reached inside of his jacket and grabbed a kunai with a smoke bomb tied to the end of it. He wanted to create uncertainty and panic. He tossed it at the other two students aiming straight for Dovy’s chest. He didn’t throw the kunai at his usual strength and speed though and rather toned it down to the strength and speed of a Chuunin. No matter what they did to avoid it the smoke bomb would explode and cover their half of the field in a dense cloud of smoke. Blinding the vision to them and Dovy and Dameon.

677 wc
910 wc total.

24Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:30 am

Zodiaque

Zodiaque

D-rank
He can't go at this alone...he thought to himself. Watching Dovy leap towards Sensei's side he knew for a fact that in some sense it was practically suicide. Despite Dovy having specified that he had experienced such a battle before, there was no way he had faced ALL those battles alone. Hell for all he knew Dovy probably had someone helping him in the long run, and despite this not being as serious as the war was Shotō knew he had to pretend as though they were fighting for their lives and he  wouldn't, hypothetically, let Dovy die alone.

There were multiple paths that he could take to challenge Sensei and in the process give Dovy a fighting chance. Since Kara was supposedly protecting him he figured the first step was getting past her and making her way towards Sensei and Dovy where there little battle was currently taking place. Though he knew little of how fast Kara was he decided to take a chance and dip right past her and run at full speed just to create enough distance so that he could act accordingly. With this in mind he threw himself into a sprint and slipped past her by running along the right side of her making an attempt to slip past her unexpectedly. He continued his way closer to where Dovy and Sensei were without looking back at Kara whom he was sure was following him but he continued running up until he was an estimated 10 meters away from Dovy and Sensei. While there was a chance that Kara was probably right behind him he didn't hesitate to perform his second plan of action.

With the assumption that Sensei was distracted he began preparing the Mizurappa technique. Creating the hand signs necessary and taking aim at Sensei. Ready...Aim...Fi--- he stopped seeing that a kunai was heading his way. Fuck! I gotta move! He thought to himself. He had to act quickly since the kunai was coming in fast. Using what little speed he could muster up at this point he threw himself to the right, which now would be 10 meters to Dovy's right. Here he stood back up preparing the jutsu once again, hoping that Kara would jump out of the way if she wasn't already out of range. Okay...Ready...Aim..FIRE! Molding his hand like a trumpet he breathed in before spewing the jet stream of water out of his mouth aimed right at Sensei. He knew that even if he did doge, technically Dovy should be out of harm's way since he would probably be able forced to dodge Sensei's bokken anyway. And even if not that he could probably drive Sensei straight into it , which while unlikely was still possible. Either way he figured at this point they had no chance but to work as a team and try to take him out together and with two, and possibly three, incoming attacks this wouldn't be a problem.

Word Count: 512
Chakra Cost: N/A
Total Chakra: 146/150

25Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Empty Re: Kiri's New Team [Invite Only/Training] Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:08 pm

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
The Raiton attack was not one to follow. It was a more simplistic approach, and one that required his sensei to use the least of his energy. He swiftly stepped out of the way with ease and held his  bokken out at the predicted location in which the weapon and Dovy's face would meet. Within this slowed down motion in his mind, he felt vulnerable and almost out of control until his senses hit him. He was not one to hesitate or spaz out in times of urgent action, because his reflexes were much above average. Though his feet could not sway him out of the oncoming, extremely thin wall, he could still avoid it. Shikyo-Sama almost devided his attention into two. One part was given to Dovy, and the other to Shoto and Kara. At this exact time, Shoto charged and ran away from staying behind Kara to join the fight. Dovy hoped this would happen. The amount of combinations available were now doubled just because of this. Though courageous, the boy had to maneuver past an incoming Kunai that would envelope Kara in smoke, blinding the other two genin from her presence.

Dovy's face was nearing the heavy stick, and just before Shoto unleashed his water trumpet, Dovy's next move was initiated. "Fūton: Nagare!" he said with a clam tone and exhaled a forceful blast of wind, aiming it down at Dameon, in which a burst of air brushed every blade of grass below his feet. Pushing his body upward, Dovy was able to maneuver around the stick like a pole vault, and hopefully he managed to take at least 20% more of Shikyo-Sama's attention for Shoto's attack to hit. While in the air, about 4 meters above Dameon's head, Dovy chucked three Shuriken at his direction. This was in case his attention was given to Shoto rather than him. He wanted to test his ability to multitask. Though it may not be that challenging to take on two genin, with the right amount of teamwork, you could always encounter something unexpected. Hopefully it would not take long for Dovy and his team to synchronize their fighting rhythm.

Dovy landed and jumped back a safe distance away from Dameon, enough to observe him and await the next move. He was across from Shoto, though not too far. He was convinced now that he wanted to fight, so it would be unreasonable to not let him. He charged with passion, so Dovy's faith in Shoto's abilities rested beyond just his medical talent. Either way, he still felt responsible to make sure he stayed away from too much harm, and he was willing to make a sacrifice if he had to. Together, they would keep up the work and try to outsmart Shikyo-Sama as much as they could, regardless of their limitations.

Word Count: [472]
Bukijutsu B > A [2016/3000]
Total Word Count: [6016]

Chakra: 130/150:

Items:

Characteristics:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.