You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Found Blade[Private] Empty A New Found Blade[Private] Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
As I sat in my office on a thick, misty day. A knock came at my door. It wasn't an ordinary knock though. It was rhythmic. I continued to sit, watching the door closely. It slowly opened and there stood a man with short black hair, an ANBU outfit and a mask of a wolf, painted green, on his face. "Sir. We have come across something that you might find interesting." He said. Just by the fact he was an ANBU member I was intrigued. "Go on. What have you found?" I asked him. The ANBU member began to walk towards my desk.

2A New Found Blade[Private] Empty Re: A New Found Blade[Private] Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
As he approached my desk he put something down on the table. I looked at it curiously. It seemed like a dark metallic hilt of a sword. I began to think back, the appearance was similar, but to what. I then remembered where I saw it from. "This is Night Hozuki's blade,correct?" I asked the ANBU black ops member. He nodded at me. "Correct sir. We found it on a boat we inspected which we thought had a highly deadly secret weapon. Turned out it was this weapon. This weapon was the making of the Second Hokage. We believe we should give it to you and see what you would do with it." He told me in a calm voice. I nodded at him. "Thank you. That is all." I told him. He quickly disappeared from the room.

3A New Found Blade[Private] Empty Re: A New Found Blade[Private] Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I looked at the hilt of the energy sword. It was a strong weapon if it was used by the second Hokage. "How did Night come into possession of this swords." I thought to myself as I looked down upon the blade. "I guess I shall use this blade until I meet the Hokage to return it to their land. It is rightfully theirs anyways." I continued to think to myself as I grabbed the metallic hilt and fastened it across the left side of my waist. I leaned back in my chair once more and looked up at the ceiling, bored, not having a single thing to do currently.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.