You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26It's Been Awhile(No Kill/Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Been Awhile(No Kill/Invite Only) Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was a mess and that much was apparent. She didn't want to leave him and that was obvious. If anything, she wanted to be in his arms forever and never let him go and be at one in their embrace, but it was wrong. Well at least it was supposed to be. It was frowned upon and wrong to sleep with ones student. She had done that. It was true that she didn't regret it and she probably would do it again if given the chance. She swallowed hard and was about to stand up and make her decision to not leave him, but then he began to read another letter. Each word stung worse than the last and she remember that very same note that her mother read to her about her father. She felt her heart break into pieces reliving the moment but it wasn't happening to her. It was happening to Ganto. The one who not moments ago was in her arms and leaving above her panting. Who not moments ago was sliding around the kitchen laughing and teasing her. She wanted that Ganto back. She realized she wanted him to be with her. She needed him in fact. From what she could tell, he needed her as well. She got to her knees and no matter how much it hurt, which was a lot, she fell into his arms. She lay her head on his shoulder and let him know she was there and not going anywhere at all. She then pulled back from the embrace and pulled him to her this time. Allowing him to lay in her lap. She played with his messy hair and traced her fingers along his temples. She hushed him and hummed to him and occasionally leaned down and kissed his tears away.

"Cry. It hurts. I know telling you to stop crying and that everything will be okay is wrong. It won't be okay. I know that. Nothing can take away your pain and I know that too. But I'm here and I always will be. I will never leave you. I promise. I'll hold you forever if you want. And I'll be by your side always. I promise. Not even death could rip you from my arms right now. And that, is my promise to you. To never let you be alone again. I care for you deeply." She dare say love but she didn't want to alarm him with that right now. She had just met him and they had made love to each other for hours, but it wasn't the sex talking. It was her heart. Her heart coupled with his. She knew that.

27It's Been Awhile(No Kill/Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Been Awhile(No Kill/Invite Only) Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 am

Ganto

Ganto

D-rank
She saw him. She came forth and embraced him, letting his head fall down onto her lap where he very silently bled his tears, only sniffling occasionally, nothing more. The fact that she wasn't walking out helped, but he had expected to make up with his parents one day. To repair what was lost of his childhood. Of course, he would inherit all that they had but all of that couldn't have been worth their lives. Even if they weren't the nicest. He choked up some words from his headrest on her lap

"I'm trying to consider...what would I be doing now... If I hadn't stumbled upon you yesterday... What if I had to do this alone?"

He lost it again and reburied his head, taking in choked breaths. It was then that she gave him the speech he needed. She told him that not even death would take her from him. As she finished he sat up from her. Realizing he wasn't a kid. He was a man. He couldn't do this in front of her. He had to pull out of it. He raised up from her lap and pulled her into a hug. No matter how strong he was, he shuddered heavily from the pain that was coursing through him. He stood up, still terribly sore, knowing she was too, and she had taken quite the spill when she was startled by his puppet. He picked her up gently and carried her upstairs again, and layed her down on the bed. And kneeled beside it.

"You're having a rough time dealing with what has just entered your life, and I'm sorry for causing so much for you right now. We were so happy before all of that just then. We still can be."

He brushed her hair to one side and kissed her.

"I'll have time to mourn. But the time I have to spend with you shouldn't be wasted on that. I have you now. And this is all ours."

He beckoned to the entirety of the house.

"Rest up, let's drink some tea, I'll show you how to tinker with puppets and how I build them, we should be less sore by about noon, then we can get to your house, and I can hear more about YOU. Since we've been talking about my business a lot here."

28It's Been Awhile(No Kill/Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Been Awhile(No Kill/Invite Only) Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:52 am

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika listened to Ganto and held into every word. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hid her face in the crook of it as he carried her. She loved that. She could tell since the first time he did it that she loved for him to carry her. It showed how strong he was and that he cared for her. She really loved it. "But you aren't alone, and I am here. I'm happy to be as well. I never want to leave you." She reassured him just in case he still had his doubts. Then he took her to the bed that was growing to be her favorite spot in the house even though she hadn't even seen half of it yet. She smiled and took his hand. "Don't kneel beside me, lay with me." She told him as she pulled him up with the little strength she had. Still weak from before.

The next thing he said stopped her heart. He was becoming good at doing that. He said that the entire palace was theirs. She couldn't comprehend that. She didn't know what that meant nor could she allow it to sink in. She shook away the glamorous thoughts and after having him lay in the bed she swung her legs off of it. "I'll make our tea. You can teach me about puppets too. I had a student once who specialized in puppetry. I haven't heard of him in some time so that may be why they assigned you to me. He was different than you. Every puppeteer I had ever met is dark and has a hole inside of them. You are whole in all aspects. I like you." She smiled as she linked from the room gracefully. Her hair long enough to cover her butt as she went to start their tea.

29It's Been Awhile(No Kill/Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Been Awhile(No Kill/Invite Only) Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:12 am

Ganto

Ganto

D-rank
Into the thick of that day, the two would goof off, drinking tea, rearranging his puppet into obscene shapes and appearances. The two were as happy as could be with each other, but Ganto's masked pain was easy to read.

~Exit Thread to Continue Elsewhere~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.