You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
(Occ : The dark passenger and kuro being mentioned relates to previous character plot found in the link below)

It had only been a day since yoshiro's dark passenger showed itself in the howling hideaway and the boy was still plagued with unanswered questions about what actually happened he decided to clear his head by doing some training in the dangerous grounds found outside Kumo, Reaching the grounds the boy looked out in the dark empty space the clouds sparking with purple lightning every so often the ground dried and cracked all the plant life dead and scattered.

Alright i have to take my mind off what happened he thought fabricating his sword with chakra creating it from thin air to appear in his right hand the whole sword appearing sheathe  and all his left hand grabbing the bamboo sheathe at the join mark underneath the handle with one quick movement drawing the blade from its bamboo casing holding the bamboo in his left hand like another sword he glares over his pure silver steel blade remembering the pure black sword kuro wielded "This is your true form isn't it kazumi?" he said to the sword before moving in kendo attack patterns his fluid movements like dancing as the silver haired boy quickly pouncing around the open field working on the power of the swings of his sword as his his pet komomi watching her master lying beside a nearby dead tree.  

While working on his sword combo's he decides to incorporate his kenjutsu technique Boufuu Katto with a flurried combo of swings he coats his blade in fuuton element before releasing cresent shaped white gale of wind directed towards a dead tree cutting a few inches into the trunk before returning to his quick paced movements and swings around the dry empty field covered in clouds the same feeling of darkness as he experienced fighting his alter ego kumo fueling his motivation to get stronger.

Shortly after beginning his sword practice he sense a nearby presence one that he was unfamiliar with as he scanned through the dark clouded open space he was only able to see the dead tree's standing all around him "Someone here" he thought to himself as his pet komomi's ears perk as she stands and starts her defensive yapping to alert her master of something other than them is in the general area, yoshiros training stopped as he held his sword and sheathe outwards awaiting the appearance of the stranger "Who's there" the boy yells out into the clouded flickering  shadows.

[ Training continued from thread Darkness found in the Howling Hide Away]
[4518/5000]
125/150:

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
Etsuo was not often one to approach people, but he did like unique places and the Thunder grounds fit the description that he needed. Even though it was a dangerous place for anyone, he didn't feel very discouraged from continuing forward further within the place. He came to realize though that in this fog, he couldn't see very well, he was even half tempted to activate his eyes for better sight, but he decided against it since it took chakra to do so. He was unaware of another person around him, but they were definitely aware of his current location that was approaching theirs. It wasn't until the yapping that he was able to take notice of them and his eyes instantly became active and he could see the presence of chakra before him.

"I'm Etsuo, of the Yukimura Clan." He answered.

"Who are you?" He asked as he watched those who were in front of him through these clouds.

He only hoped that this was a small misunderstanding because he was not ready for a combat encounter even with visual advantage over the enemy most likely. He didn't really want to fight unless he had to and by most chances this wasn't an enemy of the village, as even the random ones knew to not approach and hide in the thunder grounds unless you have a death wish that you want fulfilled. If they couldn't come top a peaceful situation, this could become ugly, but could they expect his eyes when the Yukimura are known for puppetry in the village. Not only did he have starting advantage but Intel advantage at the moment, but then he remembered the animal and how that could cause problem if things went to hell.

"So why are you here?" He would ask the stranger.

Chakra: 190/200

Spoiler:

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
The presence grew closer the boy could now feel the chakra from the nearby stranger as the presence slowly got closer the boys mind raced thinking of all the possibilities of who might be out there it could be anyone a missing-nin a murder the possibilities were endless as the boys minds thought over what might happen he noticed his pet komomi get more defensive in her body her back more arched her teeth showing as she ran behind her master.

As the silver haired boy stood with his sheathe and blade in hand scanning for a body through the clouded mist a voice returns a reply to his earlier statement "I'm Etsuo, of the Yukimura Clan." the voice was clear but yoshiro was still not able to see the person through the clouds "Well Yukimura-san, Im Kuroka Yoshiro and i would appreciate if you came from the shadows and showed your face, Also i would like to make you aware that i am armed and if attacked i will be forced to defend myself" he shouted softly into the shadows in a non threatening tone preparing himself in a defensive stance awaiting the boy.

Shortly after the return of yoshiro's introduction and words boys silhouette could be seen in the distance as the shadow figure slowly approached his pet komomi barking and snarling behind her masters leg as the young silver haired boys sword kazumi and sheathe point towards the shadow before the shadowed boy speaks again "So why are you here?" He asked.

"Keep your guard up" Yoshiro told himself before replying to the boys question now being able to see the height and shape of the boys silhouette "I needed to clear my head , Yourself Yukimura-san?" lowering his guard slightly at the boys unthreatening tone but still keeping his weapon ready to defend himself if need be.

[4833/5000]
120/150:

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
Etsuo could only keep himself at ease from a distance but every moment the tension around him and these clouds built up. After he had introduced himself, the person had done the same, but added the little comment about being armed and ready to defend himself pretty much as if Etsuo was a threat and he had to pause after this and listen to the rest of this guy's explanation on why he was here. His answer was that he had come here to clear his head, which would be understandable, but to choose this place at the exact same time as him seemed like a unlikely occasion. But he really wasn't one to question his fate and future with how it's been treating him this far into his life. Eventually the same question was fired back to him and he needed to answer it because this could be come a problem if either of them hesitated about questions. The truth needed no time to be stated before another person.

"I came here to avoid other people and my life, yet I've found you." He answered.

"I will come out of these shadows but if you attack first then be fully prepared as I can see through these clouds quite well and see you weapon of choice along with your pet behind you." He stated with his tone becoming much more serious and stern.

His eyes keep on them as he continued towards the presence and the tension reaching a high point until he reached the point where, he could see a white haired individual and this person could see him and his eyes. Etsuo now kind of wondered how this person would react to his eyes because they have gotten many different reaction out of people so far and they were always a tad bit different for the most part. These eyes, that had been called Sharigan once, were definitely a mark for those that were called the Uchiha as he was called that once as well. But he could never confirm it as he couldn't find a single one in Konaha even though they were original from that village. These eyes were like a gift from all of his lost family, his brother, who had them too but only the earlier version of them and his mother that was the connection between him and the Uchiha. He didn't count his father though, as he hasn't lost him yet.

"So what do you plan to do now, Kuroka-san?" He asked the one before him with his red eyes looking straight at him.

Chakra: 180/200

Spoiler:

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
As the figure replied to yoshiro's request to come forth from the shadows the boy made an interesting remark that troubled the silver haired boy and casted doubt into the young genins mind about the strangers intentions "yet I've found you." the words spoken by the stranger almost implying that he was looking for him and further the fact that he was able to see him and his pet through the lustrous fog and shadows from the lightning clouds covering the open plain.

Not wanting to cause confrontation he lets it pass the words exit his mind as the boy lurks from out of the shadows yoshiro is able to see the young boy in detail the first thing he notices is the kumogakure shinobi head band tied firmly around the boys head underneath dark blue hair he was wearing dark heavy clothes and his eyes were like nothing the silver hair boy had seen almost glowing red the headband on the boy somewhat reassured the boys troubles.

The boys glowing red eye's connected with yoshiros almost staring the boy trying to intimidate him this was a mistake as the boy didn't scare easy as the blue haired boy stared yoshiro down "So what do you plan to do now, Kuroka-san?" the boy stood and returned the same glance he had been receiving "Komomi go lay down" He says to his pet her barking and snarling stops as she returns to the nearby tree she was lying next to watching the boys closely.

The silver haired boy had to think over his response carefully as the situation he was in could quickly escalate and this could be his first fight without kuro to depend on.

The sudden rush of thoughts overwhelmed the boy at the possibility of himself actually being in control of his own hatred and anger for once, as he calculated over the boys words and replies everything he said sounded passive aggressive not being able to get a read on the young blue haired boy Yoshiro takes a large gulp after several seconds of awkward silence "Well Yukimura-san it certainly looks like you found me, I haven't seen you around the village before tell me what rank are you?" Yoshiro replies with a grin the broad question enabling to further his Intel on the boy before deciding the course of action he would take his sword still at the ready.

115/150:
5243/5000

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
They had come face to face, but it seemed that this did not trouble the person before him as they gave each other the same look. Kuroka's pet eventually stopped barking and put itself next to a nearby tree as Etsuo and him continued to speak to each other. Eventually, he was asked what rank he was and he came to noted that this was probably because they have never seen each other in the village before.

"I'm a Chunnin, and member of the Tracking and Security Squad, Samsara." He answered with.

"May I ask, what rank are you?" He asked following his answer.

This was a unique individual, but it seemed that even though Etsuo wasn't even appearing hostile now, this shinobi took the defensive still and held on to his weapon of choice, although having his pet away was showing a sign of trust as they wall between enemies was breaking down in to trust. He couldn't remain silent if he wanted things to go smoothly with this one, but if they had to come any closer he felt that he might begin seeing this one's negative emotion up close if this goes sour. Actually, what did he have to worry, since he could see through this fog and his chakra was seen, escape was an option that he could quickly proceed with. Worry was present, and he kind of wondered if this shinobi was skeptical of Etsuo's reasons for being here.

"So, do you know about my eyes at all or are they new to you?" He asked continuing to stare a bit, since he got no comment or question about his most unique feature.

OOC: Sorry for short post

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
As yoshiro held his blade at the ready awaiting the young blue haired boys response being ready to quickly attack the boy at the sign of danger he stood straight with a placid face the boy finally responding "I'm a Chunnin, and member of the Tracking and Security Squad, Samsara." He answered before pausing and returning his answer with the question "May I ask, what rank are you?" the young silver hair boy paused analysing what the boy just said before believing him.

As he pondered over the boys words and went back on meeting this stranger he realizes that everything been and said he comes of somewhat rude and needs to correct it as the stranger posses no threat "Sorry for my rudeness you never know who's out here" he says pausing dropping his weapon kazumi as she falls from his hands she disappears into thin air before continuing his reply "Im a genin a Member of team Karma the anti-personal squad" the boy say in a warm tone and smile.

Shortly after his introduction and reply his pet komomi lying by a nearby tree gives a little yapping bark towards her master "Oh i left you out komomi" he think to himself breaking eye contact to look over at his pet fox after her attention seeking sound the silver haired boys eyes make contact with his foxes then look towards his feet his pet understanding that her master wants he to come back to his feet she strolls over yoshiro then returning eye contact to the blue haired boy.

As his fox reaches his feet Yoshiro introduces his pet "This is Komomi" he says before the blue haired boy begins speaks once again "So, do you know about my eyes at all or are they new to you?" the boy says his red eyes still meeting yoshiros leaf green eyes now having a chance to look deeper into the red eyes to curved marks can be seen around the iris "His eyes are like nothing I've seen before, i thought my eyes were good but he could clearly see kazumi through the fog" he thought before replying to the boy "Can't say i do, but their some pretty impressive eyes Yukimura-san" reserving most of his thoughts about the boys eyes .

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
The person before Etsuo, apologized and answered that he was a genin in response to his question of rank. He said this with a smile and let go of his weapon that seemed to vanish before even his eyes, and came to the conclusion that it was created from this person's chakra at will and this was what allowed him to see it so well with his eyes. After the user, no longer wanted it's use they could make it vanish from the battlefield making things very convenient for moving. The Anti-personal squad was where this person was from and he began to understand why they had no crossed paths yet in the village in general. This was definitely though, one of the most oddest places to meet a new friend or ally rather than a criminal or enemy. It was certain that this person suspected that he might be trouble from what he has told him so far.

Eventually, he introduced his pet, that apparently was called Komomi, which Etsuo found to be an interesting name. The fox returned to it's master's feet and stayed there for now, he wondered exactly how such a bond of simply looking at someone and something to tell them what to do can be formed between pet and master. It was kind of simpler to how he felt that his puppets flowed to his command but rather they didn't respond with sound of joy or happiness but of burning, stabbing, slicing, and killing in most cases. It made him think of taking something to take the place of his brother and father's presence that comforted him. the very idea was comforting indeed, as the bond of a master and pet influence him but it was a silent one that relied on the connection between the two. When the fox was introduced by name, he simply smiled a little, and said "It's nice to meet you."

Eventually, the question of his eyes had came and his answer was another unique one, as he stated that they were not ever seen by him, but they were impressive in seeing him and his weapon through this cover over them.

"Yeah, they are impressive actually a little to impressive, recently I've come to realize that my eyes can even see through genjutsu without little effort. I feel a little blessed by my bloodline, but I feel that it comes at the horrible cost of my loved ones. The death of my brother awakened these red eyes and gave me one mark on my eyes. The near death of my father, is what awakened the second ones, can you see them?" He explained as he continued looking at Kuroka with an expression that went from joy to worry and despair.

"Do you understand this at all? I came here to try and avoid all of this I think. Maybe meeting you can help me." He stated as he looked at his junior shinobi wondering if they may share a troublesome past or at least the feeling of despair that he felt. Perhaps hope laid at the end of this fog.

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
As the boys exchanged introductions yoshiro thought to himself as the boy politely introduced himself to his fox "What a nice boy" he thought to himself with a warm smile upon his face, His pet komomi taking a sniff of him to familiarise the sent of the young boy remembering it for future references.

As the boys stood amongst the clouds the situation quickly went from hostile to a deep emotional place shortly after the silver haired boys complement as he begun to talk the pain in his voice was clearly heard and understood by yoshiro "Yeah, they are impressive actually a little to impressive, recently I've come to realize that my eyes can even see through genjutsu without little effort. I feel a little blessed by my bloodline, but I feel that it comes at the horrible cost of my loved ones. The death of my brother awakened these red eyes and gave me one mark on my eyes. The near death of my father, is what awakened the second ones, can you see them?" He explained as he continued looking at Kuroka with an expression that went from joy to worry and despair.

"Do you understand this at all? I came here to try and avoid all of this I think. Maybe meeting you can help me."
He said shortly after his first statement his body face and voice all showing the pain and despair the blue haired boy held inside Yoshiro paused the feelings of losing family members struck a chord recently opened by the acceptance of his dark side kuro he had always told himself that he lost his dad to his metal sickness but had new unsettling feelings towards his father due to his acceptance of his own hatred his emotions stirred at the boys story with a quiver in his voice he replies after several seconds pass "Im sorry for your loss Yukimura-san" clearing his head and voice before continuing.

"I understand the loss of family and no gift no matter how powerful warrants the death of those close to you" His face becoming more serious his hands held into tight fists "That's why we must use are power to protect what we hold close at what ever cost and maybe those eyes you have will give you the power to do that" He says with a reassuring tone and smile his eyes showing the pain and suffering they shared through their past.

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
Etsuo couldn't quite understand what was the problems within the other person, but he felt with what he had to say that they had a connection to his in a way or two. It was indeed true that no gift from the blood or anyone else was enough to take the life of your love ones, and that was when Etsuo was about to break apart within over his loss. But Kuroka shined a bright ray of hope over him with his finally words as things started to make sense again. His brother accepted death so that he could protect his father and the rest of the clan from their threats with these eyes. These eyes would be used to bring about joy and protection, to those that he loved in this thing called life.

"Thank you for giving me something to thank these eyes for Kuroka. Before, I believe I called these nearly the eyes of death because of how they grew stronger in the face of death." He stated a little of relieve showing up around him. But pain still resided deep within him, with the inability to save or protect his father or brother.

He kind of wondered what others would do, but none of the other people were present or able to save him, like he was. All Etsuo did was get caught within a trap to be put into the end with, had it not been for his father's puppets. This very thing was the reason that he was in this entire mess and inspired him to follow this reasoning that was presented before him. He would try now, but this was not the place as lightning struck down only several meters away. It made him a bit intimidated as to if it was only a bit closer to him, the very idea made him jump away.

"Thanks....again Kuroka-san, but I just remember why this place was so dangerous."

"Perhaps we can meet again in a much safer place?" He asked the genin, trying to leave asap.
Although Etsuo could be deal with far worse than lightning at a certain point in his life, but now was not the time to press his luck any longer."So for now Farewell?" He would say and if Kuroka responded, he would depart from the area as quickly as he had entered it. It was a nice little meeting between these two that would probably happen again eventually, but no this time any longer.

[Exit Thread]

OOC: We could do a training thread together if my puppetry ever gets better or meet again when they are equals, or whatever you feel like? Answer in the next post or pm me your ideas/answer.

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
The words and feelings that yoshiro conveyed in his words about the young blue haired boys eye's where clearly uplifting his face changing slightly from the upset placid look he had before describing his eyes "Im glad that cheered the kid up"he thought to himself as the kid replied thanking him for his words his opinion on his eye's might have slightly changed to use them as the power to protect the ones he cares about.

As the boys stood in the sparking fields of lightning clouds the cracking of the lightning seamed to make the boy uneasy shortly trying to excusing himself from their meeting after their brief introduction "What a interesting kid" yoshiro thought to himself as his blue hairedacquaintance insisted on leaving in words "So for now Farewell? Estuo would say before the response of yoshiro "Yeah say hi if you see me around the village Yukimura-San" he replied with a polite bow before the brief meeting between the two kumo shinobi ended parting ways back into the sparking shadows flickering grounds

[leave thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.