You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investigations [Akane/Training/Private] Empty Investigations [Akane/Training/Private] Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:35 am

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Another day, another battle to be had. Earlier that morning, Satoshi had been given some information about a member of the Anbu Black Ops that had apparently been doing some illegal activities around the village. According to what he heard, the man had been hunting ninja for personal enjoyment, despite them having committed no crime. Personally, he didn't have a problem with the Anbu and hoped to one day be a member of them. However, he was about to sit back and let someone kill off people who could be of service to Iwagakure and Lord Kazu. It wasn't this man's place to decide their fate, and so he decided to do a little investigating on the matter. Usually, he wouldn't bother with such little information. However, the idea of fighting an Anbu shinobi motivated him in an odd way. It was another way to prove just how powerful and dangerous he had become. It didn't hurt to look into the situation, and so he was going to do so.

His straight, fire red hair sat cleanly on his head, held up by the Iwagakure head band that he always wore. His attire besides that was the usual black and grey shirt and some black pants and shinobi sandals. His facial expression was one of excitement, and his dark brown eyes were wide with anticipation of the events to come. His mind was almost exploding with excitement, and yet his stride showed no sign of the internal thoughts. He didn't want to spoke the guy after all. He walked casually down one of the roads of Iwagakure that was made up of dirt, rocks, and buildings of various earth tones. The direction he was headed was south, as the man had last been spotted on the lower part of the city. He didn't really worry about finding the guy either, as he had all day to take his time and look carefully for his soon to be opponent. It's not that he would attack him without questioning him first. He just knew that most people responded negatively to his...bluntness. It would almost certainly end in a battle to the death. Or so he told himself.

Taking his time, he finally made it into the district. This part of the village was similar to the others, but a little less fortunate when it came to money. Not that they were poor. In comparison to some parts of the world, they were rich. However, they didn't have the shops, restaurants, and other various attractions that brought tourists in. They were workers that lived off hard labor and was filled with newer clans that didn't have as good of a standing in the village. Satoshi didn't visit here much either, has he had a reputation as a member of the Kanetsu and cousin of the Kage. Regardless, it was time to start searching for the man that was described to him. He had long black hair and a slender build, if he remembered correctly. He would also be clad in the standard Anbu uniform, which would be a dead giveaway. Knowing that the Anbu relied on stealth, he would try and hide his location well, not choosing the obvious abandoned buildings and such. No, he would be much smarter than that, or so the Jounin guessed.

With that in mind, Sato decided to first look around one of the local clinics for any information that he could find. It was no where near the size of a hospital, but more like a family that knew some medical practices. These places were mostly used for minor illnesses and injuries, as the Hospital was usually busy with much more serious patients. Walking up to the door, he heard a movement coming from the side of the building. His right eyebrow immediately raised up in intrigue as his body moved instinctively towards the sound. He made sure to be quick as he ran around the building to see a strange sight. It was that very Anbu member that had been described to him, but he had some supplies from the clinic in his hand. He didn't recognize the names from the bottles, but why would he need medical supplies? It was time to flex some of the interrogation skills he picked up over the years. "You, Anbu Black Ops member. I have some questions for you." He spoke sternly as he watched the man's head snap to Satoshi's direction in surprise. Oh this was about to get good...

Doton A-S Training: 1572/4000 (Continued from here)

AkaneJugo

AkaneJugo

D-rank
Then.

It was already well past midnight and Akane was no where near as drunk as she wanted to be. She had been selling furs in town hoping to earn herself enough ryo to buy some sake for the night and pass out in a blissful coma. However those plans had crumpled when by some particularly poor luck one of the towns more affluent citizens realised that she was a Jugo clan member. It was rather cold that night and she had been half asleep when the landowner walked past and with King Yama's own luck spotted that the brown of her hair was fading to the tell tale red that signified her wild heritage.

He had approached and as soon as she saw the smile on his weasel like face she knew that nothing good was going to come of it.

"Those are some mighty fine looking pelts there little missy"

He said pointing towards some of Akane's wares.

"Yeah they are. You want to buy them or what ?"

Her reply was short and somewhat harsh sounding due to the feeling she had that something unfortunate was about to happen.

"Why would I need to buy them girl? You obviously stole them off me and all I need do is call the guards. Once they see that you are in fact one those monstrous savages in disguise they will have you arrested and whipped in the town square."

Akanes mouth curled downwards revealing sharp canine teeth.

"You bastard I orta rip your friggen..."

The man's smirk grew even wider.

"My my it seems the barbarian girl is about to mug me as well. Hand over the furs you damn primitive and we won't have any trouble."

It took every shred of restraint in Akane's being to stop her from simply morphing into a more combat orientated form and tearing the head from his body. But that would cause all sorts of troubles and it was just not worth it.

She left the furs on the ground and spat into the snow as she walked off.

"If you want cash you can always go and earn it the honest way down at the pleasure house with the rest of the girls."

The man called out from behind her.

Her nose flaring Akane memorised his scent so that she could find him later on.

Several hours later she was scaling the side of his house - one of the very few two storied affairs in town. It was clear that he was either a wealthy merchant or a local magistrate of some kind. Probably sent to the town after offending someone in the bigger cities. Hooking a long nail under one of the window latches she slunk into a darkened corridor.

It took her a few seconds to adjust to the light inside. Moonlight poured through both the window behind her as well as several others down the length of the hall. At the end of the corridor she could hear the house owner and his wife breathing the slow deep breaths of sleep. However something in the middle of the corridor caught her eye. It was large and looming. For a second Akane thought it was one of the stuffed bears that some people liked to decorate their house with. However a few seconds later an icy wave passed through her as she realised the truth of the matter.

The figure was horned and covered in dark carapace. Claws extended in a fierce pose that suggested it was ready to attack. However the detail that made her feel like she had her guts rung out was the red hair at it's brow. It was one of her people locked in the transformation of battle and someone had preformed taxidermy on it as one would an animal.

Akane couldn't hold it in. The fury was to damn much - she was initially just going in to get her furs back but this was an affront to all decency.

Her body began to contort and she felt horns protrude through her brow. Her fingernails became claws and she cleared the space towards the bedroom. Ripping the man from bed with one arm she slammed him into the wall and began to slam her fist into his torso over and over again. Something broke under her blows and as his wife began to stir she kicked the women in the teeth causing her sharp nails to rip flesh as she slammed into the floor.

She raked claws across his face opening gashes in the flesh.

"Tell me who you brought it from your son of a bitch."

The coward shuddered and stammered

"I don't know what you are talking about...."

Akane looked deep into his eyes.

"Tell me you asshole and I won't castrate you before you die."

"It was a ... Anbu. From Iwa. He sold it to me I swear I didn't kill it myself."

She got more details while breaking his fingers, the location , the name and even how much he paid.

It his five year old son had not ran into the room screaming for the monster to quit hurting his daddy Akane would probably killed him. In the end she left him alive though maimed with his family watching her in fear.

Now

She had snuck into the district using transformation. Taking the form of a cat with red coloured fur Akane sat on the roof of a house next to the clinic. The hunter was inside the building probably working on one of his 'projects' Akane suspected he needed the medical products for the embalming.

She was working out the best plan of attack - fighting some as powerful as him head on would most likely be a terrible mistake. Waiting and striking when he least expected it was the name of the game.

Her ruminations on attack were cut short however when a red haired young man approached the clinic. Could it be one of her people had had the same idea as her and had come for revenge?

If so then this was too good a chance to miss. The youth didn't seem to possess much in the way of muscle mass but his chakra aura was impressive. The scent of nature did not permeate him however. That didn't necessary mean he did not have some of the blood of her people in him it would simply be recessive.

She got into a crouching pose and readied herself to spring into action. If a fight was about to break out she would hit the anbu bastard exactly when he was least expecting it.

Ninjutsu C- B

1110/2000

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
"What do you want, Satoshi Kanetsu?" The man spoke with arrogance. His tone was one that meant he was insulted that someone would stop him for questions. Someone who was weaker, in his mind. "Watch how you talk to me. I'm the cousin of Lord Kazu and more than enough to put you in your place. Now, There have been some curious activities going on in the area and your description was given concerning it. Care to explain?" Satoshi's anger was rising up like an erupting volcano as he glared at the man. Did this Anbu member not know how strong the Kanetsu were? He would soon find out. "I don't have anything to explain to you. You have no power over me." His words were like daggers soaked in venom as they left his mouth. What an asshole. Satoshi would remember those words when he was killing this man. "I'll give you one more chance for a fair explanation. Use it wisely. My next move will be either to take your life or just make you wish you were dead." Sato held his ground without wavering. Simple Anbu status did not scare him in the least. He was fully confident of his ability to annihilate this opponent.

The man's body moved into a defensive stance as his left hand came to rest on the hilt of a sword. Standard Anbu katana from the looks of it. "Considering we will fight either way, I might as well own up before I kill you. I killed those freaks of nature who call themselves shinobi. Hunted them like animals and enjoyed every second of it." His voice was cold and sadistic as he spoke those words. Satoshi's face started to burn with anger. He was going to kill Sato anyway? He would soon regret those words. Satoshi's body slid into an offensive stance as he took the kickboxing form of his taijutsu. Taking a second to prepare himself for battle, he darted forward at full speed. His face was beat red with the rage of someone who has taken the ultimate insult of disrespect. His body language was strong and yet calculated for someone who was so mad. Sato had long ago figured out how to use that temper he had for an advantage rather than a disadvantage. This man was about to find our why you don't anger a Kanetsu.

The distance between them seemed to be crossed in an instant as Satoshi threw a jab at the man's chest. The dark shinobi dodged it from basic instinct from what it looked like. Good. He wasn't as fast as Sato. The Anbu was now on his right side and was starting his counter attack. His sword was drawn and brought down horizontally towards Sato, only to find nothing as the Jounin jumped over it with ease. Landing on the ground, Satoshi immediately followed up with a side kick towards the man's chest once again. It connected, causing the man to stumble backwards before catching his balance. His breathing was a little labored, though not enough to effect the fight. Yet. "Will it really be this easy? Give me a challenge, ass hole." Satoshi snarled at him with the sole intention of pissing him off. "Try it again, and see what happens." The man retorted with a snide attitude as he once again took a defensive stance. Something about this guy made Satoshi boiling hot with rage, which would only work against the poor sap.

Once again, Sato crossed the short distance quickly. However, this time the opponent was prepared.  His sword was coming down vertically almost instantly after Sato reached his enemy. Luckily, Satoshi was watching his every move. Pushing off the ground to dodge it, he darted to the left. Now that they sword would be out of use for a split second, Sato threw a quick hook at the man, hoping to disorient him with the punch. Unfortunately, the man jumped backwards, landing about 2 meters back from his previous position. It seemed that he understood that close combat would not end well for him. "Your good up close, I give you that. What about your distance fighting, though. I wonder if it's up to par." He spoke confidently still, despite having to basically retreat from their first exchange. "Make your move and you will see just how deadly I am from any range." Sato's words were honest as he moved to a defensive stance. Why not play with this guy a little? He was obviously weaker...

Doton A-S Training: 2343/4000

AkaneJugo

AkaneJugo

D-rank
It seemed that the this would indeed come to blows. The adrenalin was beginning to pump through Akane's veins and she could feel the itch under her skin as if there were a thousand tiny insects all rushing to get out. A feint was made and the Anbu bastard just managed to get out of the way in time to save his slimy hide. She couldn't hold on any longer - Akane leapt from the building dispelling the basic transformation as she flew through the air.

By the time she had hit the ground she stood as a human woman - long red hair flowing past naked shoulders and ending at her well defined abs leaving the rest of her body completely bare. She was fit and strong and even though she knew that the Anbu had more training than her she couldn't pass up the chance to work together with this young warrior. Letting her foot propel her forward she began to shift the muscles of her right arm into hard carapace. This sort of transformation would be useful when it came to breaking teeth and that was exactly what she planned to do.

As she moved past her new ally Akane let voice her plan.

"Lets hit the son of a bitch in a pincer attack. I'll see if I can disorient him then you go in for the kill"

She was not sure if the scheme would work after all it was the most basic of combat tactics however the advantage of surprise would defiantly be working with her in this situation. Throwing all her weight into the punch her feet left the air hanging inches above the ground. Under regular circumstance the Anbu’s highly trained reflexes would simply let him step out of the way and stab her with his katana. However the sheer sudden nature of the attack allowed it to slam into the Anbu’s cheek catching him and throwing him into the clinic door which cracked under the weight. The ninja operative taking some time to re- asses the situation rolled back further into the clinic disappearing into the shadows of the building.

Deciding that getting some space might not be a bad idea after all Akane leapt backwards a good 20 feet landing crouched behind Sato.

“Well maybe the pincer won’t work now. But at least I got to clean his clock with that haymaker huh?”

Akane’s nostrils flared as she sniffed the air.
“He’s scared of us know. The stench of his fear is wafting into the air and as much as he is trying to hide it he believes that there is a good chance that he will die. I say we make this suspicion a reality.”

Akane’s thoughts seemed to catch up with her body .

“Oh my name is Akane by the way. Let us honour ourselves and our ancestors by meting out vengeance for the crimes that this one has committed”.

It sounded a little bit forced but Akane was trying to make a decent impression. It was not often that she had the reason to fight alongside anyone save Ayabozu and indeed even rarer for that person to perhaps be at least partially of her clan.

1659/2000 Words Ninjutsu C-B

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
It all happened really suddenly and fast. In quick succession, there was a naked woman with long red hair standing only a few meters away from Satoshi. Was this person an ally or enemy. That question was soon answered as she passed by Sato and called for a pincer attack. Well, at least she was his ally. He watched as her arm shifted into a unique look, which made Satoshi put it all together. The hair, the wild style of moving, the unique appearance of her arm. This woman was a Jugo. That's who the Anbu was hunting and killing. She wanted revenge, and probably a bloody one at that. He couldn't help but smile at the situation as the woman propelled herself forward and punching the Anbu in the face, sending him flying into the clinic door. The sad excuse for a ninja was getting what he deserved. He didn't mind helping this woman get her revenge either. If it had been the Kanetsu he was hunting, Satoshi would be doing the same thing. The coward quickly fell back into the shadows of the clinic as he tried to make some distance between himself and his two opponents.

The woman jumped backwards, landing behind Satoshi and spoke in a friendly tone. He already liked this girl, which was a feat for anyone to pull of considering his hate for people. But he could understand her motivation and dedication to her clan. That was something he respected greatly. "Nice punch. He probably has some injuries now as well. This will be a piece of cake." He spoke confidently as he looked back to the girl. She mentioned the man fearing the two of them and his smile became wider. "He should fear us. We are going to end his life after making him regret all the people he killed. You'll have your revenge, I promise you that. " He spoke very understandingly as he looked at the ninja with a genuine expression. The woman than spoke about ancestry, saying 'ours'. She was mistaken, and he didn't want to get her hopes up. "I am Satoshi Kanetsu. Nice to meet you Akane. Let's go."

Satoshi moved swiftly as he moved to the door. It seemed that all the people cleared out once they heard the door crack. Good, he didn't want to hold back because of civilians. He stepped inside quietly as he moved forward. His eyes darted around and he was silent, trying to pick up the slightest noise that would give away his location. He was an anbu though, so he doubted he would make such a mistake. Assassinations were part of their job too, so him having the element of surprise was not a good thing. Times like this is when he wished he had a sensory ability. He looked back to make sure Akane was with him, as the task would be easier with someone watching his back. Then, the man made his move. They were in the lobby at this point, and the man jumped out of the bathroom with his sword drawn and swinging. Satoshi heard the door open and turned, barely dodging the first stab that was aimed at his head. He then ducked to avoid having his head taken off. The man had made a fatal mistake by getting close again.

Molding chakra in his lungs and throat, he spit two watermelon sized globs of quicklime at the man's feat. Considering the extremely close distance, they both connected, as he didn't have time to dodge. Satoshi immediately jumped back with a half-tiger hand sign up, hardening the quicklime to a concrete like state. The man was stuck now and couldn't run or move his legs. He would have to stand and fight. "He won't be able to move his feet now. We can have fun with him however we like, just be mindful of his sword." Satoshi spoke with a cocky attitude as he could only imagine the things that Akane would do to the man. He stayed in a defensive stance despite his opponents lack of mobility. That didn't mean that he didn't have some ranged jutsu to attack with. "He also spoke of ranged attacks earlier, so be careful to dodge any ninjutsu he throws." That was all the information he had on the guy, and he hoped it would be enough.

Doton A-S Training: 3087/4000

Chakra 270/300:

AkaneJugo

AkaneJugo

D-rank
So it seemed that Satoshi wasn't of her blood after all. This revelation caused Akane surprise to say the least. It seemed to her that virtually all inhabitants of the larger cities and towns would rather all the Jugo be wiped from the face of the world due to the trouble that they caused. However here was a man fighting to avenge her people?

No - she didn't know what his true motives were. This man could have done any other number of things to warrant a grudge outside his atrocious practises involving cadavers. One perversion could lead to another and perhaps he had taken to abduction city girls in order to expand his collection. This was a far more likely occurrence and seemed a lot more rational in Akane's mind than the fact that this Satoshi was willing to strike a blow for her people against those who despised them.

That did not mean of course that he was not for the moment a useful ally just that when their task had ended she needed to watch her back for any and all signs of skulduggery that may arise. Well best get prepared for any eventuality and the best way to do that was of course to transform. Unleashing the roiling tide of nature chakra that swum just beneath her skin Akanes body tensed and then convulsed as chaos played out across her flesh. The first alteration was her already sharp fingernails becoming fully fledged claws and her fang like canines gaining several inches in length. Next came the eruption of wings from her back stretching out sixteen feet.

The membrane stretched taught and she cried out as horns wrenched their bloody way through her skull and the bladed tail slid from between the bridge of her ass and spine. Kicking of the pavement she let her wings carry her in a huge motion. The sliding panel that made up one of the windows to the clinic shattered inwards as Akane hurtled her now sizeable mass through it as would a predatory bird break the surface of a pond to snatch the minnows that swam within. She was now the hunter and the Anbu would pay for his crimes.

She stayed in the side room for only a few seconds but these small moments were enough to see the traumatising depth that the Anbu had sunk to. Jars cluttered the room , each one filled with organic matter. Eyes , hearts and other organs each bearing characteristics of both humans and beasts. These were the trophies he had collected from her people and judging from the size of some of the jars it had not only been adults that he had gone after. From the earliest age her people had the ability to shift their forms and it seemed that the killer had spared none in his efforts.

The bolt of lightning sawed through the door of the room she was in. It seemed that the anbu was attempting to get off some ranged offense. Satoshi’s words caught up with her “"He won't be able to move his feet now. We can have fun with him however we like, just be mindful of his sword. He also spoke of ranged attacks earlier, so be careful to dodge any ninjutsu he throws.” She had heard the words before but it had been in the midst of metamorphosis where all was washed away by the change. Now she knew. He was vulnerable and she was more than willing to capitalise on this.

Her next mad rush had her spring for the wall and erupt into the main hall. The Anbu brought both his hand wreathed in lightning and his katana up to block but her forward attack was merely a feint. Her tail shot out and pieced the flesh of his chest. Not a lethal blow but a painful one to be sure.

His next move was surprising in it’s speed and caught her somewhat off guard giving her a nasty cut along the side of her shoulder blade near the tip of the wing. It would take far more than that to taker her down at the moment however and she powered trough to being the position he was lock in with the quick lime. Her muscles heaved as she ripped a shelf from the wall and hurled the heavy wooden object at the murderer. Satoshi could follow up however he pleased this bastard had earned all the suffering he got.

2000/2000 Ninjutsu C to B

410/?????

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Without a doubt, the next few moments were far more surprising than anything he had ever experienced in his life. He had heard tales of the Jugo clan's powers. Their natural control of the nature chakra was a feared and incredible power. This was the first time he had ever seen the change with his own eyes. First, the woman's nails became claws, followed by her teeth growing fangs. Next was the wings that sprouted and extended from her back like that of a dark angel. Horns rushed forward from her forehead, giving her more of an image of a demon than an angel. A bladed tail became visible next, swishing around in the air with excitement. As she stood there in a completely new form, he began to study her. What an incredible ability. His face was strong and calm as he looked at the woman's new features. She was someone that this man should not have pissed off. Doing so was one of the dumbest mistakes of his life. He looked to the Anbu member, who's mask was damaged. You could see the terror on his face as he was helpless to defend himself against the incredible warrior. He deserved every bit of this.

She moved quickly, allowing her wings to take her through a section of the clinic, making a loud banging sound as she entered the next room. Satoshi took the distraction as an opportunity to attack. He darted forward, staring the man down. If he took the creep's attention of the Jugo, she might be able to surprise him from the side. The plan needed more though, as the man used his raiton chakra to blast a blot of quick moving chakra directly at Satoshi. Just barely having enough time to manipulate chakra, a wall of doton rose from the ground in a sudden rush as it blocked the Raiton blast. Only a little damage was done to the wall, making Satoshi smile in pride as he dashed to the side and around the wall. What he didn't expect was another bolt of raiton heading directly for him. The man had some idea of strategy apparently, and Satoshi needed a quick way out of this. He lept in the air, dodging the bolt just barely while still feeling some of the static it had given off. A mild numbness was in his feet. Damn, he was barely grazed. He landed on the ground below with a bit of a wobble. He had dodged the brunt of the jutsu though, as the bolt of electricity crashed through the wall, probably giving Akane the signal.

Satoshi was correct as she burst through the wall just moments later, charging directly at him. A swing of his charged sword made him realize it was a faint, but it was too late. Her tail had directly pierced his chest in a rather painful spot. Nice shot. Unfortunately, the Anbu got a lick in as well, slashing her to some degree. It was now time for Satoshi to make his next move. His feet still felt a little numb, but not enough to keep him immobile. He pushed forward, moving around the girl and smiling at the man in the Anbu mask. "Enjoy the burns" Satoshi spat wickedly at the man as he formed the tiger hand sign. Inhaling quickly, he molded chakra in his lungs and throat. It took what seemed like an instant for the jutsu to be ready. As he opened his mouth to exhale, numerous amounts of fireballs rushed forward, flying toward the man. He was a great aim fortunately, so he would avoid Akane, but make sure he would get most of them. One hit the man's collar. Another hit his crotch. Yet another smacked into his right forearm. This continued for another 17 fireballs until the jutsu was completed.

Satoshi smiled as he looked to see a man with burns on the areas of his body that weren't protected. The fool was wearing little armor and it had been damaged. First and Second degree burns were on his body, causing him some serious pain. Were the life threatening? Of course not. He wanted Akane to get the kill on this man. He just wanted to make sure that the Anbu looser got what he deserved times ten. The pain this man was feeling was immense and his grunts and mild screams proved that. Satoshi smiled and then inhaled once more. He was probably going to surprise the girl with this next one. Two more balls of quicklime rushed from his lips, hitting both the man's hands. His hands slapped against the wall with a thud. He was now completely defenseless against the incoming attacks. Just to be sure, he spent a little more chakra to harden the quicklime, noting that it probably caused the man a little more pain on those burns. "Akane, You may have the final blow. Do whatever you like to him. You will have no judgement or sour looks from me." He said standing there awaiting the final few moments of the idiots life. Times like this is when he wished he had a popcorn summoning jutsu. His mind wondered to which way the woman would choose to kill the pathetic excuse for a ninja. She was more than capable of killing him a multitude of ways, so it was a bit suspenseful to see just how she would exact her revenge.

Doton A-S Training: 4007/4000 Complete

Chakra 220/300:

AkaneJugo

AkaneJugo

D-rank
Akane's body tensed with anticipation. It was not that she was scared of this moment indeed she welcomed it but the emotions were of all things - tense. She was being shown an unusual amount of civility and respect from Satoshi indeed she was treating her like another human being which was far more that what she got from most other city dwellers.

"The spirits of those you killed are waiting for you bastard. I can see them watching from the shadows, they are readying to strike. The dead don't just simply go away. They wait because if there's one thing that the dead have lots of it's time. Hell three hundred years could pass and I bet they would still be there only more hungry and ... changed. Souls that don't pass on tend to warp - sicknesses of the mind start to appear and then the spiritual body follows."

During this speech Akane had moved up in front of the bound Anbu. Everything she had said was true , Akane had the dubious gift of shamanism and thus the spirits were visible to her for better or for worse. Normally she simply ignored them but for now she felt like it was worth letting him in on what was going to greet him on the other side. The first bone spike ejected from her body impaling the degenerate Anbu in the thigh. More followed and the man cried out in pain. The final skewer ejected from her mouth piercing him through the back of the throat.

His spirit began to slowly bleed from his body and the ghost surrounding began to close in with feral looks in their hollow eyes.

Pulling the outjutting spikes back into her body Akane addressed Satoshi.

"He has records of his clients. I think."

She motioned to a stack of notebooks with one hand.

"I can't read the tongue of the cities. So I would be grateful if you could read it to me. I need to collect and bury the remains - Once I do that the spirits will find rest."

Akanes eyes focused on Satoshi. There was shame in her gaze for she had admitted to both her ignorance and need for an outsiders help however she was proud enough to show it without flinching. Things were as they were and hiding it would change nothing.

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Satoshi simply watched with a look of damnation as Akane spoke to the man. Her words were chilly with brutal honesty as she approached him. His eyes simply stayed wide open, which was the only thing the Anbu did. He was probably speechless at this point. Being killed by a woman of the same clan he had been hunting for so long had to hurt his pride, or so he would think. After her words finished, spikes protruded from her body. Each one hit a different area that caused screams of pain to resound in the room. The last of these deadly weapons pierced his head. After just a few seconds, the life had drained from his eyes and his body went limp. He got what he deserved for being a psychotic asshole. Satoshi released the jutsu, allowing his body to slump to the floor.

Only moments after, Akane turned to him and spoke. Apparently, he kept a record of his kills. Why someone would something so stupid was beyond him, but it wasn't his problem. Her request shocked him. She wanted him to read them to her? He pondered the favor for just a few seconds before responded. "Normally, I wouldn't do that for anyone. However, if I were in your position and it was the Kanetsu who were hunted, I would ask the same. For that reason, I will." He said honestly as he walked over to the book and opened it. The list was rather long. Apparently, he was doing this pretty fast or had been doing it for a good amount of time. After taking a deep breath, he started reading the names. "Hisashi, Kinzoku, Hikari...." He continued reading them, making sure to speak clearly. After he finished, he looked to her with a serious expression.

"I'm sorry that this happened. I don't know why people hate and shun your clan. I see nothing wrong with the Jugo. I make it a point to treat everyone around me with the same attitude, even if it is a rather indifferent one. However, I love my clan and the people in it, so I can sympathize with you. Please accept this apology on behave of Iwagakure and Lord Kazu for not stopping this sooner." He spoke with a face that showed no emotion, yet everything he said was genuine. If it had been Kazu or any of the other Kanetsu who had been hunted, he would have done more than just kill the man. He most likely would have made his life hell.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.