You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
Mission:

It was Kurai's time to venture out once more... but this time, on this rare occasion, it was on the behalf of the village. Usually, his journeys outside the gates of Iwagakure were of purely self driven reasons. Time had granted him the gift of "new" once more, and he was grateful. He received the assignment late last night. As it was being processed, it turned out that they were having a hard time finding someone, until they finally stumbled across "Han, Kurai" the Uchiha. He was glad to accept the mission whatever it was. It turned out to be a C rank mission. Ahh, a little danger lies ahead huh...  That was all his mind needed to sink its nerves into the task. A little bit of danger offered the Genin more than enough incentive to take the mission with full fervency. In the night, he read the quest... it was a tragic tale. A beast of a reptile was sending the folks of the Wild West into their homes in fear. That was no way to live, and it would not be accepted as long as Iwagakure had shinobi, protectors of the village like Kurai available.

The sun rose, waking Kurai from his rejuvenating slumber. He grabbed his back pack that as always consisted of food items and spare clothing. He set out to grab a quick breakfast, and then set his body in the direction of the outskirts of Iwagakure. Kurai would do a bit of investigating, as always, in effort to gather more information that would aid in getting the best and quickest result possible. As he entered the small town that bordered the village, he could see right away the effect the predator snake was having on the citizens... there wasn't one person roaming about. He could see the curtain of one home swing open, revealing a pair of eyes locking in on him... It seems they have been waiting on me...  Kurai waved, as his hand gave off the universal greeting gesture, the curtains fell closed. Hmm, maybe not... Kurai thought to himself jokingly, as the person was most likely running to their door out of excitement that their savior had arrived.

Principle #255:  Never let a snake roam...

Kurai meant that figuratively and literally. Those who knew Kurai, likely knew two things... He disliked animals in general, and hated loose ends. Letting a snake, or someone untrustworthy in was an unnecessary risk, and brought with it adventures that Kurai was not fond of. Adventures that led to more than a bruise on the body or a compromising situation... but a bruise of the heart. 

Mission WC: 443/600

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
Kurai walked to the front of the house and knocked on the door gently. He knew the person was standing on the other side, so he wouldn't have to knock hard. Actually, before Kurai's knuckles could even bop against the wooden door, it was yanked open, causing Kurai to freeze in a knocking stance awkwardly. A smile pulled on his face, which was mostly hidden by his pleasantly wild white hair. "You seem rather eager, so I will get to the point. I've been notified of a snake issue around this area. Give me all information relevant to this problem, and this town can go back to normal." The young woman smiled, she appeared to be a fan of the straight shooting Kurai. "Um please come in, I don't like to leave my door open too long." Kurai nodded, as always, he was his understanding self. His head swiveled from side to side taking in the cozy home. "I live alone." She said shaking a bit. It seems like the scare the town has taken has her shaken up more than usual since she has no one around. Kurai tightened his lips, "I promise you won't have anything else to fear, if you help me out... ok." She nodded as they took a seat on the couch."

She talked for almost 15 minutes... even the patient Kurai's tolerance meter was near its threshold. With one last reassuring sentence Kurai bolted out for the area where the python had been sighted.  Kurai was now there, and while roaming the area, wondered why anyone would be in this place at all. The ground was shaky, and even the coordinated Uchiha found himself wobbling from time to time. His acute eyes, scanned every brush, every crack, for any sign of the vicious reptile. Kurai heard a rustle emanating from behind him. He whipped around while simultaneously gathering earth chakra in his hands, creating a large boulder. The python smacked into it, leaving it dazed. Kurai leaped into the air, about 10 meters, looking down at the stunned snake, but it was quickly recovering. Kurai created two shuriken and one kunai, he launched only the shuriken at the snake, but just piercing the snake wouldn't be enough. So, Kurai attached chakra strings to the shuriken so that once they dug into the snake's flesh he could then pull it to him for the final strike. So far so good. Kurai said to himself as each projectile bit into the snake. He pulled the snake to him as planned, sending it squirming towards him through the air. He gathered fire chakra in his fist and slammed it into the face of the snake, since the snake was coming towards him at high speeds, the damage would be increased (momentum). The snake lied still with the majority of its face sizzling and burning away, as well as having two shuriken lodged in it. Kurai took the third projectile, the kunai he created, and removed the snake's head reluctantly. 

125/150:

Mission WC: 600/600
Training: 286

Exit Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.