You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Soron

Soron

D-rank
Soron had spent the night sleeping under the stars on the grasses of the leafs rolling hills. The night had gone by pretty peaceful and quiet. As Soron opened his eyes he noticed a squirrel was sitting upon his chest starring at him. "Do i look like a nut to you? On second thought dont answer that." Soron sat up and the squirrel instead of running off just sat in his lap. "You know if i wanted to eat you or kill you, you wouldnt live very long the way you are now." Soron shook his head and sighed before reaching into his coat pocket and retrieving part of his lunch from the previous day. It was a rice-ball one of his favorite snacks, and handing a little nub of it to the animal before stretching and lying back down on the grass. The squirrel ate it then hopped back up on his chest before curling up into a ball and seemingly falling asleep. Soron sighed "Since when did animals like me?"

Inuzuka Kiyo

Inuzuka Kiyo

D-rank
What a day it had been indeed, after all the hard work and dedication that Inuzuka Kiyo had put into his role as a shinobi of Konohagakure. It was truly painful, and quite tiring, but the young Inuzuka had found a way to surpass such an obstacle. Besides, what was the whole point of not learning from a mistake you would probably continue to face for the rest of your life? This was a very serious question Kiyo himself had wondered the answer too, but all in time the answer would come. Before taking yet a last sip of his sake, he looked up in the sky. The beautiful stars had shined ever so bright, nearly blinding the human eye sight to exaggerate. The stars had been a symbol of a fallen soldier, the stars that shined weak, but the ones that had shined bright were new warriors that had been born.

"My oh my.. there sure must be some strong shinobi out there.." he said looking up at the gazing midnight sky. Such beauty deserved special treatment, but all other people could think about were probably themselves. Not giving a damn about how others felt, or how hard it is to survive in such a horrible world. The life of a shin obi it was, and so it would remain. In a half drunk manner, the young Inuzuka threw his bottle of sake off to the side of a concrete sidewalk. While doing this he easily fell down, and started to laugh. What had he been doing with his life?, he wasn't sure. One thing Kiyo had been sure of was too never give up life no matter how hard it may be, no matter the pain, no matter the reason, life is being free in a way. Indeed, the blonde haired boy had wanted to be free again, so he insisted he most do something more active.

Walking in a slow sluggish manner, the young boy had encountered what had seemed to be a post sign that read "Rolling Hills". Nothing was really better then having too look at mountains from a certain perspective. The young Inuzuka slowly walked his way up the mountain, noticing the different signs of wildlife. Truly remarkable. Laughing a little, Kiyo quickly became dead silent. He had spotted a man laying down from the side of his eye. Who had this man been? He had no clue. But, curious of life, the blonde haired shin obi desperately wanted to find out. Approaching the man that had been laying down, the squirrel that had been on his chest had run away. The good part being the squirrel didn't cause too much commotion. Now tip-toeing, Kiyo had been face to face with this man.

"Oi, wake the hell up." he said sternly.

Soron

Soron

D-rank
Soron had noticed the squirrel jump off his chest as the slight weight the animal carried was relieved. However afterwards he smelt the breath of a drunk waft into his nostrils and then heard the voice of the man. He opened his eyes slowly un-startled by this person whom had attempted to sneak up on him. Though Soron was rarely surprised and even if he was he rarely expressed it. He sighed and pushed the man to the side as he stood up. "Its wise to sneak up on me like that. It would have been a shame had I reacted physically and harmed you." Soron studied the man in front of him that had not only woken him up but had stirred away his furry little friend not like soron carried about the squirrel but still. Soron sniffed the air, it was definitely the smell of sake and it appeared this man had just maybe been in possession of more than he could handle.

Soron stretched his back and made a sort of grumble noise as he did. He rubbed his eyes to get any excess or tears off his eye lids that would annoy him in the very near future. "Why did you wake me? I hope it was for a good reason." It just seemed like every time he was getting a good nap in someone had to come along and mess with him. Why cant people just let him sleep? Is there some kind of law against a good nap? Oh well it didn't really matter as it was too late now he was already wide awake and at this point trying to get back to sleep would not only be pointless but he highly doubted he would even get his eyes closed before this new comer would be in his face again.

Besides the fact that this man was drunk there seemed something else off about him but Soron couldn't place it. He clenched his muscles then unclenched them a few times to be sure if he needed to make a quick maneuver for whatever reason that he would be ready. He hoped that whatever happened didnt turn out to be physical but while in the presence of a drunk it would take more then hope to keep them from being irrational. Even so Soron made sure to not underestimate anyone ever... not even a drunk who seemed lost in a world of swirls.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.