You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenshin

Kenshin

D-rank
Emerald green hair bounced in the hot wind that ran through the area wildly. The man stood in one of the unoccupied training areas, waiting for the arrival of Lord Suzume, the Kazekage. Kenshin did not move save for the steady breathing that was required of him. An incredible bow rested in his firm grasp and a quiver of arrows sat on his back. His eyes were filled with something he was not accustomed too. Was this what being nervous felt like? Usually, he didn't care enough about anything to feel such emotions, but this day was a bit different. He was to be sparring with Kage of Sunagakure, an honor that he was not sure he was ready for. He was not known that well, and hadn't even met the woman before. He did however need to train desperately, so what better motivation than the leader of the village? This way, he couldn't just simply go through the motions, as he tended to do even in training. He was talented, but talent couldn't carry him alone and he knew that. If he wanted to continue to be strong, he would need to find the urge to train on a daily basis. Such an idea seemed far fetched though, as he would much rather lay on a rooftop and stare at the sky. He pushed that thought out of his head and took a deep breathe. She would arrive any moment and he did not want to be caught off guard.

Training Raiton B-C: 255/2000

((Sorry for the short post, I'm terrible with starting threads XD ))

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Opening my closet, I took out my training clothes.  A simple white bandeau and loose fitting pants were all that I wore for the day, putting on a pair of standard ninja sandals.  My armor sat in the closet, clumped in a useless pile gathering up dust.  There was no need to wear those, they hardly did anything to protect me and I knew I should have gotten them sent to the blacksmith ages ago but like always, I was too busy focusing on other things.  Something was always getting in the way of what I initially planned on doing.

I looked over to the bo staff leaning on the inside wall of my closet.  Picking it up and I did a quick twirl in my hands and gazed at it's effortless movement through the air.  My hand could barely feel it's weight.  Holding it out in the middle of my bedroom I extended it out to its full length, my eyes going over every inch of it to make sure everything about my staff was in tip top condition.  Retracting it back to it's more transportable length, I laid it back down in my closet and let the staff lean against the side wall.

Closing the closet, I turned and walked past my vanity, grabbing my white cloak from my chair and draped it over my shoulders.  Moving the sliding door, I stepped outside into the hot sunlight of Suna.  The warm breeze tickled my belly, brushed gently across my face, and pulled at my hair.  A long deep breath and I was ready to get to training.  A shinobi of the village, a Special Jounin at that, requested to train with me today and I had no intentions of being late.  Taking a glance at the harsh sun as I walked through the residential streets I made sure that there was still plenty of time.  The sun was still making it's long climb up into the sky.  The training session was set for around mid-day, so I could take my time.  And I did.

Taking my time, I spent most of it in the Grand Bazaar looking at the specials and sales going on around the market square.  The tents and hanging potted plants swayed against the wind and several people wrapped their tunics around their faces to protect their eyes as sand picked up with every strong gust of wind.  Clutching tightly at my hood, I kept my own eyes safe from harm as the sand buffeted me for quite a while.  It was looking to be the windy day.  After seeing what was all for sale and noticing what little ryo I had on hand, I made my way to the meeting place for where the shinobi was waiting for me.

Arriving promptly, I came up to the green haired teenager, letting my shadow fall just before his feet as I stood in front of him.  Seeing him standing there, the wind blowing his hair back out of his face, I could see something in his eyes.  He seemed nervous, anxious almost.  I noticed the bow and his quiver full of arrows.  This would be an interesting fellow to train with.  A ranged attacker was definitely poking at one of my weak points and would in turn make this a good training session for the both of us.  Gripping onto my tonfas draped on my belt, I thought maybe it would've been better if I had added my bo staff to my weapons.  Sighing in regret, I knew I would have to make do without it.

"Kōga, Suzume." I announced to the boy.  "At your service.  Shall we spar?  Or did you have something else in mind for this training session?"

Training Raiton A-->S 632/4000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.