You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
It was a hot day in Suna and Ezra knew this. He was a little late getting going it was about noon which meant the sun was at its highest but it also meant that it was time for Ezra’s afternoon walk. He threw on his favorite robe and wrapped his Hitai-ate around his bare right arm seeing as how he wasn’t wearing his green undershirt. He walked out the door of his home and started carelessly walking toward his favorite place in all of Sunagakure, The Medicinal Greenhouse. He didn’t like it because of medicine or anything. He wasn’t a medical ninja so he could care less about that. What he cared about was seeing the pretty flowers and smelling the different herbs that were kept there.

After ten minutes of walking he rounded the corner and almost bumped into one of the older civilians of Suna. “Sorry man. I mean Ma'am.” he said as he walked backwards away from her. He turned around and saw the greenhouse. A smile erupted on his face like it usually did when he would arrive at the greenhouse. He walked to the entrance and opened the door. It was impossible for his smile to get wider so it stood the same, only thing was Ezra’s face started to hurt. He calmed down and walked up to a batch of Chrysanthemums. He looked around to make sure no one was watching and he picked one of the pink flowers.

2Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:17 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui had been walking around the greenhouse she often went to for her medical supplies not many knew she had medical jutsu and was trained to use herbs but that was one of her quiet secrets. She made her way to pick several herbs for a woman with a fever that would not break, she was unsure if the woman was ill or had eaten some sort of poisonous plant either way she had a cure for both picking several of the plants she needed before walking around the corner and spotting a boy picking one of the flowers. The flower he had was used for, well she certainly did not want him having that in his hand. She moved closer smiling before taking the flower out of his hand, he had already sniffed it the effects could take place soon unfortunately.

" You should know this is for medical jutsu users only, the plant you just picked is used to make someone fall in love and want to find a partner to mate with. The smell alone is the trigger so it should take effect soon, we have no way to counter it so, well you will have to deal with it. I sure cannot leave you alone like that so looks like you are stuck dealing with me. "

She smiled waiting for the boys response, such a fool now she would have to deal with someone that will certainly be making a move on herself. He was an idiot messing with things he did not know of, still she wondered how did he get inside here this is a restricted area, to many plants in this area can be used to kill someone.

3Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Before Ezra was done admiring the flower a girl he did not know snatched the flower out his hand. She was smiling and this confused him. If she was happy why would she snatch the flower out of his hand? She went on to tell him what the consequences were for picking and sniffing that flower.

“W-wait! Are you serious?” Ezra said not sure of his thoughts on the situation. One part of his brain thought that the effects of the plant sounded cool but another part of his brain was chastising him for what was about to happen in the very near future. Ezra took a deep breath trying to calm down. “Okay, but if I start coming onto you what are you gonna’ do?” He asked the girl who was about his age maybe a little older.

“And another thing. Where are you going?” He added putting his hands behind his head worriedly as he listened to the part of the brain that was chastising him. Johnny scanned the girl quickly as he waited for his questions to be answered. He wasn’t sure if it was the flowers effects or what but he started to find her attractive. ‘Oh man. Is it all ready taking effect?’ he thought to himself staring at her figure which he could see rather well due to the girls tight fitting clothes. ‘Maybe it’s not.’ He dismissed the former thought as he considered her style of clothing to be rather provocative. Ezra looked back at the girls face to take his mind off her body but her face was very much a sight for sore eyes as well.

Maybe he didn’t show it physically but Ezra was in frenzy. This could’ve been the most worrisome and confusing moment of his whole life. He wasn’t used to being like this and was usually a carefree guy which made matters worse putting a little more worry into him.

4Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
He seemed shocked at the effects and with good reason still she was not worried as he asked what she would do, nothing she would let it play out for a while it was fun to tease boys after all. He did seem to be having a physical reaction causing her to laugh a bit looking down at a certain part of his body, she was a really attractive girl so something like this only made him respond faster.

" Well, I am not to worried if you come onto me, I do not have a boyfriend or anything so go ahead and hit on me I promise I am not worried about you. "

Why would she be she was much stronger and faster then the boy who likely had no clue she was the Kage, Jojo would get so mad if she found out Yui was toying with the poor boys emotions like she planned to do. She moved toward the boy rubbing her hand along his chest as she moved around him in circles, her lips moving close to his ear blowing in it lightly. Her hand continued to stroke his chest, how would he respond she could only wonder, it was fun toying with the poor boy but that's what he gets for messing withe the Kazekage's personal plant supply.

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra got embarrassed as he knew the effects had started to take place. He could feel it all over his body. ‘Some areas more than others.’ He thought looking down. ‘I hope she doesn’t notice this.’ He thought as he looked at her face once again. She was looking exactly where he didn’t want her to and laughed making him feel worse.

Ezra didn’t care about the absence of a boyfriend in her life, he cared about her feelings. He didn’t want to attack her anyway. Judging by her looks it would be hard not too. ‘Maybe she won’t mind.’ Ezra thought knowing he was just as attractive if not more, after all he was a member of the Karisuma clan, “The Beauty of the Sands”. She told him she wasn’t worried and for him to go ahead and hit on her which only made him more excited.

She came close to Ezra circling around him. She touched him and blew in his ear sweetly which was not helping the situation. She stopped in front of him and stroked his chest continuously. Ezra grabbed her hand to make her stop. He was trying to fight the new feelings that were being aroused but to no avail. “What is your name?” He asked sweetly looking into her eyes. He seemed to have given into the effects.

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She could tell it was taking effect as he grabbed her hand and asked her name, oh this was going to be fun she would totally make him wish he never touched her plant. She smiled as her hand rubbed against his face, she would have so much fun with him as her face carried a smile still. She moved closer as her lips went to meet with the boys, she would give him some pleasure before she ruined his life for a while in the village. Her lips pressed against his giving him a passionate kiss before pulling away and stepping back from the boy.

" Now... how about you remove that clothing, leave on whatever underwear you have if you remove yours I will remove mine. "

That was a complete lie once he had his clothing off she would knock him out and tie him up in the middle of the down hanging from a rope in nothing but his underwear. She really was a mean girl but this seemed so fun for touching her plants that's what he gets, now she would have to use this plant tonight on Jojo before it died. She waited for his response her fingers running along the edge of her shirt teasing the boy with her playful smile on her face.

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra was fading in and out off intoxication all because of one flower. He still kept some grasp of himself because if not he wouldn’t just be holding the girls hand. She inched forward and kissed him so passionately yet so gently that it drove Ezra wild. She pulled back and Ezra was lucky because he was on the brink. He knew it was just the flower, no, ‘the drug’ he said in his mind.

She told him to remove his clothes and in turn she would remove hers. Ezra couldn’t help but slip his left arm out of his robe. But he tried with all his might to stop himself. ‘No I can’t do this. Not while I’m on this… this drug. Sober fine, but not on this drug.’ And it occurred to him in that moment of struggle. Why did she avoid his question? He wanted to find out but he couldn’t ask her like he would normally. ‘Maybe I can use all this passion and excitement to my advantage. This thing makes me want her. It doesn’t make me a mindless sex drone for her.’ He thought trying to reassure himself. ‘I’ll turn this into a game like I usually do.’ He said calming his mind.

As she ran her finger along the edge of her shirt trying to entice Ezra he firmly placed his hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer than their bodies would allow. He brought his mouth to her ear and whispered. “If your getting what you want then so am I. What’s your name?” he asked again very sensually finding his niche within the effects of the flower.

8Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She felt him pull her closer as he whispered in her ear about wanting something, well she did but not what he was thinking she would punish him for touching her special plant. As for her name she was glad to she was not being announced as the Kage till next week so very few people knew who she was or her rank in the village. He pulled her which was funny she easily could have resisted but let him pull her close, it was fun playing the game after all.

" My name is Inuzuka Yui now be a good boy and take your clothes off for me. "

She smiled as she ran her finger along the edge of her shirt before running it down the boys body, if he only knew what she really wanted to do to him. She was mad but she hid it very well plus toying with boys her age was a game to her, so far not one man had earned any chance with her she was not interested in looks so they had to be dominant and that was hard to do on her.

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
‘Inuzuka?’ Ezra thought for a second. The name sounded familiar. He remembered it was a small clan that originated in Konoha and that they used dogs in battle. Ezra learned this bit of information from his mother. His mom being a sand-nin would teach everything she knew about shinobi to him, He never learned anything specific like that in the academy. Putting that in the back of his mind his main focus was more on the beautiful girl in front of him. Should he be a gentleman like he would with any other girl or should he be a rough and wild bad boy? After all he liked playing both roles and he thought she would probably like that seeing as how some Inuzuka’s had a reputation of being wild along with their dogs. He decided to giver a little bit of both. “Ladies first and I wouldn’t be a gentlemen if I didn’t assist you.” He said as he kissed her and ran his hand down from her chin to the edge of her shirt where he would rip it off by force.

10Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Oh this was one aggressive boy, he just ruined her shirt but to toy with him like this was fine, it would be far to fun to avoid now as she kissed him back with her top now ripped open sliding her finger along his shirt and ripping it open herself. She then moved her hands down toward his pants rubbing him lightly in the front grinning, he was going to be soon suffering for him touching her plants.

" How about we remove this as well, I see you are really happy to see my after all, I mean you are such a strong aggressive boy and cute to boot what girl would not be happy. "

She began to unbutton his pants as her smile continued to cover her face, this was fun though she did feel a bit of passion as well she was not exactly expecting to be stripping a cute guy today after all. Her hand ran down his chest as her lips ran over his chest and began to lightly bite him traveling down to mid chest before moving back up and biting him lightly on the neck.

" So remove these for me real quick, I think we both know where this is going and do not worry I am fine with it I am aggressive myself after all. "

11Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
She ripped off his shirt; surely a response to him ripping her shirt and Ezra was okay with that. It turned him on even more despite that it was just the effect of the flower only getting stronger. ‘An eye for an eye. I think I’m in love.’ Ezra thought obviously fully taken by the effects. She rubbed him lightly where any man would like most. She gave him two complements one befitting of a bad boy and another of a gentlemen and told him to remove the rest of his clothes. She took the initiative and started unbuttoning his trousers. Her hands still wandered and now her lips across his chest accompanied by bites to his chest and neck. Ezra was so taken he became speechless. She confirmed his thoughts that she was an aggressive girl even though he didn’t need confirmation. Her actions spoke for themselves.

Ezra could not take it anymore and before he knew it he was naked. He didn’t care or realize it but he was in the most vulnerable position he could ever be in. He grabbed both her arms tight and pulled her towards him. He kissed her, bite her, grabbed and wrapped one of her legs around him.

12Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Well it was getting a little bit to wild or her as she watched him strip down and start trying to manhandle her he would soon notice he could not move any part of her body as she smiled moving close to his ear. She had to think of what to say so he would never forget this lesson about her plants, what to say she was not sure but she moved behind him easily breaking free of his hands.

" You see I am the Kazekage here in this village and you touched my special plants so now I am about to punish you, feel glad though you got to touch someone with such a nice body like mine but you wont be happy when you wake up. "

She quickly smacked him in the back of the neck easily knocking him out cold as her other hand caught his falling body. Poor boy had no idea and now he was naked, she moved to grab some paper nearby to cover his lower parts before wrapping a rope around the boy and carrying him to the middle of Suna. She covered her own boy up however with another shirt as she was not about to let anyone see her goods unless she wanted them to. She then tied a sign around him that reads Do not touch plants without permission with her named signed on the sign. Many got a good laugh at the poor boy and he likely would be out for a while but she would wait around for when he woke and said sorry to her for touching her plants.

13Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 am

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
The girl broke free from Ezra’s grasp. Ezra couldn’t tell though because he wasn’t actually there. The flowers effects had already took control of his whole body and all he could feel or think about was his attraction towards Yui. She said something that Ezra couldn’t quite catch and it was most likely the flowers fault as it made him more focused on only one other thing. Very quickly she smacked Ezra on the back of his neck which knocked him out cold. She didn’t let him hit the ground which was good. She caught his falling body, tied him up and attached a paper that said not to touch her plants without her permission. She put him over her shoulder and carried him to the middle of Suna.

He woke up about two hours later to the sound of laughter. He was naked with just some paper over his parts, tied up and disoriented; now the most vulnerable he’s ever been. Once he started to get a grasp on the situation he realized he was in the middle of the town being laughed at because of his nudity and the sign on his chest. He struggled to get out of the ropes as the tears started dripping out of his eyes. He never wanted to be publicly humiliated. That was actually a fear of his and the fear had become a reality.

With tears coming down his face he tried to focus. “Rope Escape Technique.” He called out the name of a standard ninja skill known by most academy graduates. He was now free from the ropes but that didn’t take away the humiliation. He decided to fight back. He stood up tall, naked, tears in his eyes and marched to an alley where no one would see him. He had to figure out how to get home without being seen.

Jutsu Used:

14Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:39 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She watched as the boy woke but she was surprised by his reaction he was crying, could it be he feared public humiliation that is one odd fear but it seemed like the truth as he went to run down an ally Yui stood before him. She felt sort of bad now but he did touch her plants and that was a punishable offense still she did not know he was going to cry so she felt bad now. She moved closer smiling and then sighing, a man crying was a rather pathetic sight for her to witness so maybe he was a little bit frail for a man.

" Listen I only punished you because you touched my special plants I had signs everywhere warning of punishment but you picked it anyways. I guess as you might have noticed I am very strong the name is Inuzuka Yui your Kazekage I wont say sorry for what I did but do not worry I wont do that again to you. I did not know you would cry from it and I do feel a bit bad about making you cry, however next time read the signs plus I was not joking you were quite and I am aggressive. "

She would give him something to remember not negatively and not because he messed with her plants as her lips pressed against his giving him a passionate kiss pulling him in close before letting her lips release and smiling. He was near her age so she might maybe have some fun with him though she did wonder how Jojo would view that but for now she did not care. She was young and full of hormones like any other teen her age, and he was a cute guy his weak frail side she liked because it meant she could be the dominant one in the relationship.

15Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Kaze Chikamatsu

Kaze Chikamatsu

D-rank
Kaze had been one of the spectators of the moment when the young man was bound with only a slip of paper upon his chest, the moment he had heard the laughter spelled dread for someone, but to see it for himself he felt bad for him quickly returning home to retrieve a cloak for him to cover up. By the time he returned the boy was gone, asking a villager he was pointed in the direction of an alleyway not far away. The sight he came across was a bit mushy but embarrassing to even watch, so he decided a little intervention was in order.

"I see someone hadn't seen the signs about the greenhouse eh? Either way, here catch," He tossed the young man the cloak so he would have something to cover himself with at the least. "name is Kaze by the way, Kaze Chikamatsu."

He had to admit though, the pair seemed like they may have been made for each other.

16Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra leaned bareback against the wall wiping tears away from his eyes. ‘Damn her. What kind of person would do something like this?’ He thought spiting her. He heard someone else’s footsteps in the alley. He looked to see who it was and it was the girl who had done this to him. He wanted to yell at her and call her mean things but that wouldn’t solve anything, it wouldn’t make him feel better so he stood there speechless wiping the leftover tears from his eyes. She was smiling but Ezra didn’t want to believe that. She sighed and then began to speak.

Ezra listened attentively to her words and was shocked by multiple things. First off he never saw any of the signs saying not to touch the plants but he supposed that was his own fault, Ezra was always such a carefree guy. Secondly, she was the new Kazekage, Inuzuka Yui. Finally, she said she felt bad about doing that to him. Ezra couldn’t believe that because if she felt bad about it she wouldn’t have done it in the first place. He let it go though. She seemed sincere enough and she was young like Ezra, he understood that teenagers like himself were going to make some stupid decisions. The only thing that he truly liked about what she said was when she said she wouldn’t say sorry. He didn’t want her sorry, what’s done is done and now they could move on with their lives and things could only get better.

She pulled him in giving him a passionate kiss. This girl was very forceful but Ezra enjoyed it. That kiss meant a couple things to him. First off that kiss was real and second, it made him think that their interactions with each other can only get better from here seeing as how they’re relationship whether it be friends or future lovers with each other started out at rock bottom.

Ezra didn’t know what to say. So he just asked the first question that popped into his mind. “Uhmm… Do you have my clothes?” he asked trying to smile.

Someone else had come into the alley. Ezra didnt quite catch what he said but he tossed Ezra a cloak. Ezra caught it and knew that the guy was a friend. He wrapped the cloak around his body. "Thanks. Im Ezra Karisuma." He said to the pair of them not remebering if he had introduced himself to the Kazekage earlier.

17Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui laughed at the boy asking for his clothing as she tossed him the clothes looking at the new person entering the area and smiling. So it was another genin Kaze or something was his last name she was not sure what he was or who but she was sure she read his file before. As for the kiss on the boy she winked and moved to look at the two nodding her head, it was two genins for the squad she would be sending to the joint exams, now if she could only find a third.

"Well I am Inuzuka Yui your Kazekage and you two are the ones I was actually looking for today, you will both be going to the exams for our country when they take place soon. Before then you will need to train some and I could help train you but I think missions you do would be better for the village and for your training, now there are several missions available just come check with me later I will have something prepared for you two. As for Erza come by my place later, I need to talk with you more personally and more privately, I have to go now but do not touch my plants again. "

With that said Yui left the two boys alone, she certainly found Erza a fun partner to be around and she was sure he would show up at her place, but she did have something to seriously talk to him about. She was going to ask him to do something at the exams that was not very nice, she hoped he would accept but she had to it was part of her plan yes her plans would soon be reviled.

-exit thread-

18Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Kaze Chikamatsu

Kaze Chikamatsu

D-rank
Kaze cordially bowed before his Kazekage upon the revelation of her rank and status.

"It would be quite the honor to represent our village in the exams, Kazekage."

Hearing her words of having Ezra meet her later brought a smirk to his face quite sure he knew what she had planned for later before watching her take her leave of the two shinobi.

"Quite the lucky guy you are, and quite the piece of work she is too. So sad too bad I'm not as young anymore. So...you catch my name earlier or do I need to repeat it for ya, no offense but you seemed pretty lost in that kiss before."

19Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra nodded as Yui told the guys about the mixed exams and training. He always trained hard regardless but he guessed he might have to push himself harder to make sure he did right by Suna and become a chunin. This conversation turned from both guys to just Ezra. Yui told Ezra she needed him back at her place later, so they could speak more personally and privately. Ezra liked that idea. He wasn’t a person who hung out in the past even if it was just a couple of hours ago. She gave one last warning about the plants and was on her way.

Ezra buttoned his trousers and threw his robe over his shoulder seeing as how he couldn’t wear it ripped. “This is my favorite robe.” He said with a sigh. The other sand ninja commented on how lucky Ezra was which made him smile. He also said that the Kazekage was quite the gal. He also said that it was too bad he wasn’t young anymore. Ezra grew confused when the guy said this as he looked no older than sixteen. The man asked Ezra if he needed him to repeat his name because it seemed like he was lost from the kiss. Ezra was a little he couldn’t lie. “Yeah, what was your name again?” Ezra asked reaching out for a handshake.

“Mind if we walk?” Ezra asked trying to finish his walk despite his afternoon walk becoming a two o’clock walk.

20Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Kaze Chikamatsu

Kaze Chikamatsu

D-rank
He knew his training methods would have become quite strenuous to keep up with the future challenges himself, especially given his style of fighting. Hearing Ezra lament over his robe gave him similar memories over passed failed mistakes of his particular art.

"It's Kaze Chikamatsu, and I'm 18 years of age. Gotta say I almost mistook her for being older. Kazekage and yet so young, strange times I tell ya."

His request to walk together seemed like a good idea and would allow them to get to know each other. Even in the usually sweltering heat being able to talk to someone would help to take off some of that pressure beating down from the sun above.

"Sound like a plan my man." He said giving a quick thumbs up.

21Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
“Nice to meet you.” Ezra said pulling his hand back apparently Kaze wasn't the handshake kind of guy. Ezra walked out of the alley. He turned away from the center of Suna because no doubt someone would recognize him from earlier. He started to head to his Aunt Zera’s house. “I’m gonna’ get this robe fixed. My aunt made it so she’ll know how fix it.” He explained to Kaze as he tightened is Hitai-ate which he wore around his arm.

Some girls around seventeen walked by and waved at Ezra and Kaze. They obviously missed out on the scene in the center of the village earlier. Ezra was thankful for that. He gave them a wink and tapped Kaze on the shoulder to wave to the girls. He turned his attention back to his route; he didn’t much feel like picking up girls after all that happened.

He looked to his left to see if Kaze was still there he seemed rather quiet but then again so did Ezra.

22Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Kaze Chikamatsu

Kaze Chikamatsu

D-rank
Kaze was quite indifferent when it came to much of human interaction, following him to his aunt's house as he explained she made and could repair it for him.

"Nice to know you can depend on someone to repair such an elegant piece of cloth, not to say it's feminine in the least."

The last line added in in hopes of not offending his new found friend, the heads up about the girls was much appreciated as he howled at them like a wolf, walking backwards as they had passed by already before pivoting around to keep his pace with Ezra, both of them could ere the girls giggle at Kaze's animal like display. They both seemed to be the quiet type, but sometimes it's best that way when you live the life of a shinobi.

23Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra could only laugh at the howls Kaze made. Ezra was a little embarrassed by it because Kaze didn’t draw just the girls attention, he drew everyone else’s too but it was fine because it made him laugh. Ezra loved to laugh and this brought his spirits up several degrees from where it had been earlier. “Oh man. I gotta’ ask were you serious with those wolf howls?” Ezra asked because he couldn’t believe someone would try that to get a girls attention. It worked though so maybe there was something to it that Ezra was missing.

He wiped the sweat from his brow with squinted eyes seeing his aunt’s house in the distance. “Were almost there man. I’m gonna’ warn you now. My Aunt is beautiful she’s a Karisuma after all but anyway she likes younger guys and your eighteen right? So watch out with her.” Ezra said warning Kaze of his aunt. “And don’t howl at any of her daughters either. Remember they’re my cousins.” Ezra warned again. He only knew Kaze for a short fifteen minutes but already trusted him for the most part around his family. Ezra was always an easy going and quick to make friends guy.

24Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Kaze Chikamatsu

Kaze Chikamatsu

D-rank
He was glad to see Ezra lighten up despite what had happened to him earlier, he didn't mind grabbing the attention of other people.

"I was indeed quite serious, my friend. Some women like when you show them you still know how to act a little primal."

In the distance he could see the house himself, the heat beating on them make him sweat as he wiped it from his cheeks. The mention of his beautiful aunt was indeed enticing, though he understood when it comes to cousins, he has broken a few noses on such occasions before himself.

"Don't worry about your cousins, though, if your aunt starts coming on to me I just may have to go along with it."

Kaze had heard of the beauty of Karisuma women on countless occasions but never had the pleasure of meeting them in person, or if he had he was too dumbstruck by their beauty to bring forth the words he was thinking. He smoothed out his hair a bit and smelled his breath, not bad, could have been better but at least it wasn't bad enough to be offensive but not good enough to be sweet.

25Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Empty Re: Afternoon Walk. Meeting the Kazekage. Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra laughed hoping what Kaze said about having to take his chance should Ezra’s aunt come onto him. He started to imagine what he would have to do if Kaze was being honest. If he even responded in the slightest to his aunt Ezra would probably have to bash him about. ‘Probably easier said than done.’ Ezra thought looking at Kaze’s build. Ezra had what looked like two inches height wise over Kaze but Kaze seemed just a bit more muscular.

“You’re a Chikamatsu right?” he said remembering his introduction. ‘Im pretty sure that what he said.’ Ezra answered himself doubtfully. ‘It actually should be a piece of cake if we ever were to fight.’ he rolled the possibilities in his mind doubting the ability of a puppeteer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.