You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shinrai

Shinrai

D-rank
So I just found this site today and have been looking around and love the looks of it. I have roleplayed for a long time but haven't in a good while, but let's cut to the chase shall well?

for my first character I was hoping to make an Uzumaki [Never thought I'd say that, but saying as they are masters at Fūinjutsu I think it will work just fine.] But I didn't want just any Uzumaki member, I was hoping to play a younger brother to kind of rival his older sibling. Obviously the first choice is Star and his Mitsuhide Uzumake since his character is a Hokage and grew up to be such an Idol around the village it would be perfect for A young fresh Genin brother to look up to but at the same time fight to be better than.

[Star I read your history and know your character's father is deceased, but the age would still work that my character could have been born a few years before his death.]

But If any other Uzumaki are interested in a younger brother to mentor but also rival with then let me know if your interested. I'd love to hear from you and any Ideas you might have.

Last thing is I'm not just gonna shut this off to Uzumaki only, I am open to making a member of a different clan so if anyone out there just wants a song sibling or even a child as a fresh genin again I would love to hear your ideas. I look forward to hearing from you all.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.