You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Taking some time off from my duties, I stuffed the papers on top of each other in a large pile and got up, kicking over my desk chair.  I called over my secretary and alerted her to my new break.  The rest of the day would be completely free.  No more paperwork!  No more anything!

Today was a day I wanted to relax and enjoy.  Nothing could quite satisfy me more than taking a long walk around the village.  So off i went, pushing open the grand doors of the Administration Building and setting myself free of the chains that those papers, files, and mission reports had me sacked under.  The stress rolled off of my shoulders as soon as the breeze picked up and whipped my hair off my back.  My head lifted high as I took in a deep breath through my nose, the smell of sand, spices, and sweat permeated the air.  Oh, how I loved that old smell from the streets, although the sweat was most likely from the homeless guy sitting by the door.

Quickly getting away from the pungent body odor of the homeless guy (I think the kids call him JuuJuu though I'm not certain) I made my way down through the Grand Bazaar and past the Coliseum all the way to the Tsumi Sand Grounds.  I decided that nothing beats having a nice day off then training it up.  For a while there were only a few genin and chuunin in the area, so I sat on the sidelines of the grounds and watched while I decided what I wished to do.  It was so great to see the place coming to life with the hard working ninja gathering and improving their strength and skills.

Training Raiton A-->S 294/4000

Last edited by Suzume on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

What a drag it had been, having to deal with his new teammates,  and even woring about taking care of his ownself. This was the life of a lonely ten year old shinobi, Nayoko. He hadn't trully familiarized himself with Sunagkura to be honest, but he knew the basic ups and downs. Despite his view of the world that is, before his eyes laid nothing more then a perished view. Nayoko had been living his life in an animal cell with no way to get out, he had no idea what to do with himself. A reck indeed he was, but he insisted this silly routine needed to stop. It had been damn time he got off his lazy ass and started to become more of the shinobi he wanted to be to achieve his long time goal. Yes, it was time for Nayoko himself to realize what the shinobi life was truly about, and he thought the best way to do so was to cooperate in a training. One may think that Nayoko would train with his fellow teammates,  no. Instead he insisted to find some stupid enough ninja to decide to train with and use to his advantage. This is what he called an easy perk within life, and sadly there weren't many. As always, the young shinobi had everything planned out within his head, making no miscalculations. He planned everything out to its peak, so anything that occurred to interrupt his plan, it would just fall back in place. Finishing a big bowl of expired ramen, Nayoko grabbed his ninja tool supplies, and other useful equipment he though he would need. Boy did he have a lot of equipment, the good part being it was laying perfectly still beside his lower left hip. Getting up from his small Kyoshin Clan household dinning tabble, he wiped off the remnants of juice that remained on his lips. It almost made him...laugh. Everything was just getting more weird by the minute, and he didn't have any clue as too why. Now putting on his fine suit of flexibile samurai armour, he smirked. Nayoko couldn't wait to see the new faces he would encounter at the Tsumi Sand Grounds. Indeed he hated the area he was planning to train at, but it was the closest to nothing at his time making decision. Nayoko had now beem fully prepared to take om his shinobi life, and experiemce the feeling,  meaning, of training. Walking out like a badass, he syarted to begin his little departure to the Tsumi Sand Grounds.

Apon walking Nayoko had noticed many signs of wild life, but resisted the fact he had to kill them. It was as if they were trying to plead him not too with there humongous eyes. But Nayoko wasn't as generous, so a few blood droppings where left here and there. Instantly his feet start to dangle, nearly make him fall as he encountered the soft surface of sand. Truly unbelievable, just the touch of sand. Though he had no idea where to go from here. Looking in many different positions, Nayoko could spit different ninja fighting off there hearts content and training their skills. Not only this, but some of the selected few were couples, making out, etc. Disgusting it was, but it was life. Gazing on the afternoon sky, looking down he saw a familiar hat. Oh yes, this was the hat he knew from his heart. Not only did he study it, but he remembered every pattern, color pallete, and even history of where the hat had been made. It was the hat of the Kazekage. Nayoko had been surprised as too see the Kazekage herself in the flesh. But, he sure did know who he had wanted to train with. Heading over to the guidelines, he sat down next to the Kazekage, and took of her hat. All he wanted was a close up glimpse, not to cause any physical harm. It would even be better if he could actually wear the hat itself. Before noticing he was playing a while too long with the hat, he looked at the Kazekage, and decided to introduce himself.

"I am Kyōshin,  Nayoko." I have come all the way from my clan household to ask for you too train with me if that is acceptable." he said continuing to play with the hat. The young shinobi was surely going to have fun.

Training Genjutsu C > B [746/2000]

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
As I sat there watching the young genin fight and train, my eyes watching the various techniques being used on one another, I couldn't help but smile.  Something about fighting and the excitement of battle always got me going.  While I sat and smiled, a long, dark haired boy came up to sit next to me.  For a few minutes he eyed my hat before reaching up and taking it off my hat.  I sat back and stared at him as he played with it in his hands, his eyes going over every inch of it.  He seemed like a boy that had found a new toy.

My eyebrows arched as he turned to face me, I saw his forehead having a slight sheen from sweat.  He looked at me, his eyes seemed to have gears turning behind them as he came to realize who I was.  After a moment of silence, he spoke, "I am Kyōshin, Nayoko. I have come all the way from my clan household to ask for you too train with me if that is acceptable."  His eyes hardened with focus as he spoke, though his fingers continued to spin and twirl my hat.  A faint smirk pierced his lips as he finished speaking.

A fight was what the boy wanted and a fight he would get.  He wore the hitai-ate of our village, his sword gleaming in the light as he pointed it at me.  In any other circumstance with a foreign ninja, this could be a sign of war, or treason for one of my own.  Of course I knew what the boy meant, though his choice of environment to fight in wasn't the safest.  Being in the Tsuni Sand Grounds to train, this boy was quite serious about becoming a strong shinobi to talk to me.  There were plenty of other shinobi around yet he came to me, planned on it from what he had said.  I admired such strong passion in this boy.

The Tsuni Sand Grounds was just that, a place ruled by the sand, as much of the village was as well.  The area here was always hit by sunlight, at least, more so than any other place in the village before the large walls sucked up the sun in the late evenings.  This made the Tsuni Sand Grounds unbearable to be in for too long.  It took great amounts of water and planning to stay hydrated long enough to train here.  It was perfect for molding young genin and chuunin into able and strong shinobi.  Seeing as Kirigakure no Sato was under attack, Suna needed to get strong for its own protection as well.  Kiri never expected such a siege to land on them, but no one really ever is prepared enough for times like these.  I refocused back on the boy sitting beside me, asking to be trained.

"I accept," I said, raising my hands to take off my hood, then brushing my hands on the handles of my two tonfas.  "Let us dance, dear boy, so that we might come to understand one another."

Setting my feet ready, I kept shifting my balance from the balls of my feet to my toes in anticipation of his next move.  My fingers danced along the tonfa hilts, prepared to unleash them in a flurry.  My eyes flicking back and forth to the boy and the area around me.  In this place, it would be the one who best used the environment to their advantage to win this fight.  While I surveyed the boy, I searched my brain for his face.  I had looked over every shinobi's dossier for my village, I just needed to remember his and I would soon have an advantage in the fight.

However, the boy seemed to grow nervous, his hair blowing in front of his eyes as he looked at me rearing to fight him. He turned tail and ran, leaving the training grounds quickly. Had I said something to scare him away? Was I really that intimidating? I didn't understand why the sudden change of heart. He had seemed so confident when he had played with my hat. Slowly picking it up from the ground where the boy had dropped it, a flash of regret and sadness came across my eyes. It looked like I'd have to train alone once again.

[Exit Thread]

Training Raiton A--S 1029/4000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.