You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ukio

Ukio

D-rank
He was ecstatic, he couldn't contain it. He'd just gotten back from a meeting with the Raikage. He'd put in a request to wander outside the village freely about a month ago. Ukio almost forgot about it until he was called in earlier today. He was required to present them a stealth jutsu that would keep him safe in his travels. Passing effortlessly he was granted permission.

Ukio ran straight home, packed his bags, double checked everything. He left before a moment later coming back home to again triple check everything before he'd start making his way out of the gates. He showed the jonin at the gate his papers of approval. He made his out, looking over towards the rock on his left that he would lay on all the time, looking at the clouds and thinking. He smirked to himself and he could feel it pave the way. His path of conquest was forming before his eyes.

Walking down the path he made his way from the sky and down into the wilderness below. He didn't know where he was going to go first and he didn't really care, he just wanted to travel, see things and meet people. He wanted to expand his knowledge, his power. He wanted it all. For the first time since he'd been a child he felt freedom. But what lies ahead will either make or break Ukio

163/1500

Last edited by Ukio on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

His path to Kumo had not been one of gentle progression. Tenzou was cold, and he was rather disappointed, having expected traveling and adventuring outside of his own village to be fun and full of discovery. He found that the path to Kumo was one of an ocean of snow. Though the fortunately he was only about 2 miles off the main gate. Finally, civilization.  As he walked, he planned out his encounters, how he would act, what his goals would be when meeting new people. He obviously couldn't let on being a sociopath. He would be taking on a hard-headed, fun loving person, in lieu with the antics and disguise of Tenzou's idol. Obito Uchiha.

The wind whistled through the trees, bringing snow in from the side slightly. Not nearly enough to classify as a blizzard, but it wasn't weather that Tenzou too much appreciated. He sat down at a fallen tree and pulled up his hood and began adjusting his clothes, tightening the laces on his boots, and taking a drink of the last of his hot soup that he picked up at a stand in a small village not too far behind him.  

He then began to stare off. He was nodding off in every which direction as he out himself into that part of his mind where everything was alright and the wind wasn't howling at him. And the cold wasn't freezing his fingers. He snapped out of it and slid his gloves back on. It was then that he could see in the distance another person approaching. 

"Outside of Kumo?! I hadn't planned this at all...do I kill him or...?"

Tenzou's thoughts ran wild for a moment before he decided that he needed no disguise for someone traveling along OUTSIDE of Kumo. No. He would introduce himself as "serious" as he usually was. He rose from the tree trunk and walked into the middle of the pathway. Relatively 30 feet from him the man was walking. Tenzou, with his red eyes and pale appearance might have been even a bit scary, but never the less he stood in wait for the Kumo nin. 

367/1500

Ukio

Ukio

D-rank
Just wandering through the path Ukio just thought of all the things he'll be able to do. All the things he now had the advantage to do. He could do anything, free of his own will, representing Kumo and being his own person. Of course there was still the danger of others like him that would try to attack. This is why he decided he would always be defensive of himself around others until he could find a trust in them. He didn't want to die too early in the journey.

He could see the shinobi around 30 feet from him. Ukio could tell he was just about the same age as him, and from the looks he was almost two miles away from Kumogakure. No one with criminal intent could possibly want to be this close to the village to do anything stupid. In fact, it looked as if he was traveling there.

Tilting his head he stopped about 15 feet away from him, he looked at him strangely, still pondering his methods or motives. "You seem a bit lost, where are you going?" he said with a stern voice. An Uchiha in his mind always had to display a sense of dominance. He was apart of a prestigious clan, and he wanted the ideas of that clan to be of proper mannerisms and display of leadership.

393/1500

Ukio

Ukio

D-rank
Sorry I have to do this but with all the plotting I have and things I need to do for this character, I need to end this thread. It's nothing to do with you because I understand what's going on. But as it stands I can't have you a major part of my character. [End Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.