You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Ren slowly scurries towards the lake watching some shinobi training in the distance. He looks around and quickly takes off everything but his shorts, he puts his clothes in the nearest bushes and jumps in swimming deep into the lake.

Holding his breathe as he keeps swimming down able to pass the strong current due to his kekkei genkai. Heading deeper and deeper as he is about to lose his breathe he stops against the side of a nearby floating rock which happens to have an air pocket. Breathing for a while he smiles watching all the fish swimming around him.

Having rested for a bit he swims on heading further and further, as it appears that he is getting really deep just barely resisting the water pressure as he passes through the first barrier. He gets rushed down several unknown feet downwards before slowing down. He nearly loses his breath having lost half of his air supply in the rush. He keeps swimming down until he finally reaches he second barrier.

As he passes through breathing in the air he slips out and falls into the giant domed air pocket as he falls. He smiles enjoying the rush of the free fall before adjusting slightly to dive into a lake beneath him.

He comes up for air and is greeted with three swords pointed to his neck before an old woman says. " His one of us, the seal is right "

The swords are lowered and the guards run off while he sighs slightly. "Yuzu-roku, why do they have to do that every time, and why did you move the lake again, what if i miss and land in the trees. "

Yuzu-roku is a title given to the leader of the Yuzu clan with the first Yuzu Shiatra being known as Yuzu-ichi and her daughter as Yuzu-ni.

" You should be thankful, last time someone actually stole a seal from someone and nearly got in, luckily they entered in the wrong entrance and landed in the thornfruit and died"

Ren looked down then shaked himself off a bit before grabbing some robes. " I came here to train, I'm not stayin here to be pushed around"

He stretches slightly looks up, the sun can be looked up to from the Yuzu clan's small village. As the barriers and large amounts of water reflect the sun in a way that has to be seen to be understood. A bit lost in the moment he finally realises what he came for as he heads towards the Yuzu circle. A triple ringed platform that lines up perfectly with the sun and at times the Moon as well on the last day of every month.

He took a detour to his small home which was a little hut with a small bed, some juice bottles and fruit bowls along with random fruit lying all over the place. He jumped on his bed and before he could remember he had to do training he fell asleep.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Some birds start chirping as Ren slowly starts to stir waking from his momentary slumber.
He opens his eyes slowly then yawns and stretches before getting up slowly from his bed.
A bit hungry and not too well rested he moves to take out some orange juice from under his bed.
Downing the orange drink not caring about the mess all over his face, he moves out of his room and walks towards the training circle once more. As he arrives there he is not sure what form of training to do and whether there would be any point to training at all.

After several minutes of meditation he decides to prepare the circle as he alines the core mark of the circle to the north. "Today is going to be a long day" He sighs as he stands in the center of the three rings and looks around. Several minutes pass as the wind blows through his hair, his mind not bothered by the sounds of the birds. The little critters running around avoiding the circle out of fear. He finally looks down and then forward and then says. "I need to find out the truth, it is really bothering me too much".

It is unclear what truth he was speaking of as he stepped slowly off the platform and walked towards the vineyards. As he entered all that could be seen were grapes of many colours and a strange fruit tree in the center of the vineyard. A single glowing fruit hanging from the tree. A violet glow as he went to touch it. The feeling of holding a fruit so rare it is priceless sent a shiver down his spine. For a moment he thought of selling it, but he realised it would be stupid and pointless to sell the fruit and risk losing his home. He did not need to pay any rent so who was he to steal from his own clan. As he walked around he found a small herb garden filled with carrots.

over two hundred carrots all waiting to be harvested and several onions, peppers, chillies and other vegetables were together. He took a bottle of water and wet the plants slightly before leaving peacefully again. He felt like he was not ready to train and gave up the idea for now.

"Yuzu-roku!!!" shouting as loud as he could for the leader of his clan. The woman appeared before him in an instant and replied annoyed and nonchallantly. " What is it you brat!, can't you see I am way too busy for your nonsense right now!!"
He shaked his head slighly embarrassed and then replied. "I need the book of steps". She looked at him coldly then sighed. " Go fetch it in the library on the first shelf then be off with you".

For a brief moment Yuzu Ren smiled but it did not last more than a second before it faded from his face. He ran off and headed for the Yuzu library to read from the book of steps.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He got to the library where a woman greeted him. "Good day Yuzu-nana"
He sighed then waved to her and walked off as she smiled at him. The woman who greeted him believes he will be the next leader of the clan, but Ren does not want to rule the clan, he wants to rule the entire village.

As he was looking around he found a book from the Suiton section and looked through the book reading. He began to read the book slowly paging through it to find the jutsu he was looking for. After a while he finally found it. "This will be useful", he said as he closed the book and walked off to go train.

He went to the lake and stepped into the shallow end along with a random clan member who asked what she was doing. "I am training jutsu and i need someone to test it on". The person was a bit hesitant until Ren spoke up. " The jutsu does not hurt or do harm". The clan member sighed and said she had nothing else to do anyways.

He breathed glad he will not need to spit on the poor clan member. For a moment he thought of practicing it by force. As he got ready he performed the required movements and a sphere formed around the villager but before closing it collapsed. The villager replied, "Are you sure this technique is safe?". Ren nodded and began gathering his chakra again knowing at most he would only have enough chakra to try it out ten more times. He meditated for a while trying to focus as the woman just stood there wondering why she agreed to this. About ten minutes passed before he tried again. "Suiton Suirou no jutsu" as he did it a sphere of water gathered around the woman. She panicked slightly as she just stood inside this water sphere looking at it. Struggling to maintain it he kept his hand in front of him and after a short while it collapsed.

"That was really bad", feeling a bit dejected by his failure to do it he took a deep breathe and sighed. The woman encouraged him, "You can do it this is only your second try and you nearly did it perfectly". She was not sure if she was saying the right thing as she smiled. Ren a bit too happy to notice her semi fake smile he got motivated to try again. "Okay let's do this again"

He began to concentrate while the woman took out some beef jerky and began chewing on it. Ren made up his mind and performed the jutsu again. "Suiton Suirou no jutsu". The sphere formed nearly instantly as he managed to capture her again. The sphere was holding but the water on the edges of the sphere were moving around uncontrollably. He struggled to maintain its form as he sweated slightly. He was concentrating too much and then the sphere burst splashing water all over and wetting some people walking passed. "Hey!!! watch where you splash that " before the man could continue he noticed the woman and shut his mouth. "Please continue, but be a bit more careful okay" The man blushed and walked away all perverted in his mind. Ren did not understand what was wrong with that man.

"I nearly got it i just can not understand what i am doing wrong" He said sadly as he looked like he was about to cry. The woman decided to speak up and told him, "You need to feel the jutsu and stop trying to force it so much, do it like it is natural". He listened to her his eyes looking like they were about to burst into tears completely but instead he nodded slowly. "I understand"

He began to whisper to himself suspiciously making the woman a bit nervous. He then took a deep breathe. He hugged her for absolutely no reason. "Hey!" she stopped and just smiled. He let go and finally performed the jutsu. "Suiton suirou no jutsu" as the sphere formed around her perfectly. As she tried to move she felt heavy. The effects of this were different. He smiled to himself. "I did it"

She waited as he slowly released the technique. She sighed and felt she was finally set free. As she began to leave he took her hand as she blushed. "I still need to try one more thing could you please stay". She got nervous, he learnt his technique what else would he possibly need her for. She blushed as some horrible thoughts popped in her head. He then performed his mizu bunshin no jutsu as he had made a clone of himself. She nearly fainted and said. "What you need two of you for? isn't that a bit much?". Ren looked at her and the water clone Ren also looked at her confused. "I need to see if i can do it to you with my water clone too". She was about to collapse when she finally realised what he meant. "So you want to see if you can make a clone and capture me in the technique at the same time?". He nodded and she finally understood as she was both relieved , and somewhat disappointed that he only thought of her as a test dummy.

His clone stood next to her and put his hand on her back. She shivered slightly and she stood there. He decided to drink some water while the clone gathered chakra slowly having only a tenth of his chakra. The clone finally began to mould the small portion of chakra it had. As the water sphere gathered around her the clone was somewhat tired as he performed it. "Suiton Suirou no jutsu". With her trapped he decided to test something and said, "Hope you do not mind but i want to test if this will work and it might hurt". The woman panicked as the boy reached into the water and touched her stomach. "Raiton Hiraishin no jutsu" as she felt a surge of electricity go through her body as the water sphere collapsed and the clone also suffered the same fate.

"So if i use it my clone runs out of chakra and Raiton breaks through it completely". The woman still somewhat shocked in more ways then one made her hair neat again and was upset. "How could you just ..." She looked at him as he was already at the edge of the lake sitting and reading his book. She decided to forgive him because he was cute, as she sighed and walked away slowly and watched him.

Word Count (1115/1000)
Suiton Suirou : C-Rank:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.