You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
Mission name: A recipe for disaster {repeatable}
Mission rank: A
Objective: Return to the hidden leaf village with at least 3 of the 4 academy students.
Reward: 500 
Mission description: While on a mission to help one of the teachers from the academy with and extra curricular assignment for some of their trouble students, you run into rogue ninjas attempting to sabotage the village. The teacher stayed behind to hold off the ninja to allow you to escape with the kids. He was killed and now the ninja are following you to keep you from informing the village. You must escape back to the village and keep at least 3 of the 4 students alive.     
Mission details: You and the academy students are trying to make it back to the village to inform the village of the saboteurs. The village a day and a half away and the enemy ninja are tracking you down. At some point the enemy ninja will catch up to you and you must either escape or defeat them. Also at some point during the night the kids will get tired and demand to take a break. At this point if you have not had an encounter with the enemy ninja yet, one of the students will suggest that they should stay and fight. You can chose whether or not to listen to them and how to deal with that. You also can not leave the children until you are within a hour of the village or they will get lost. If this happens you must find them before completing the mission. The mission is considered a success even if one of the kids die. However, if one of them dies you must inform their family of the child's death. All of the academy students have a single kunai and 4 shuriken and can use academy jutsus 
The enemy ninja each have 3 kunai and 2 paper bombs. 

academy students :

Enemy ninja:

Last edited by Seth Lualdi on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

2A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty Re: A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
Is this repeatable?

Given the specialties/elements of the Enemy Ninjas, along with the rank of each specialty and element.

Give me more detail about this mission. Expand on Mission Description and Mission Detail respectively. . .

3A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty Re: A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:49 am

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
by repeatable do you mean more than one person can do this mission then yes. If you mean that a single person can do this mission multiple times then no.

4A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty Re: A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:41 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
Repeatable means both things: Anyone can take it more than once -

Also, detail which village's border this is located at

5A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty Re: A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 am

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
edited

6A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty Re: A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:58 am

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
So 3 of the 4 children must return? So basically a kid can die and this mission is still considered a success? 

Also add the ranks of the two enemy ninjas. :D Once that is done, I shall approve it.

7A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty Re: A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:38 am

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
I added their ranks, and yes one kid can die. However, I added a part that if a kid dies you have to tell their family. I hope that works :)

8A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty Re: A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:53 am

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
You say that Dozan is a special jounin but yet his chakra pool is Chuunin level. So is he a special jounin or chuunin? Fix that.

Everything else seems fine. . .

Fix what I ask and I will approve it.

9A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty Re: A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:51 pm

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
I made the change.

10A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Empty Re: A Recipe for disaster{A rank} Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
Approved. . .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.