You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
OOC: You can skip this first post if you want to, it just helps me to get to know my post-timeskip character better. xD

~

“Are you so eager to lose your best friend?” Her voice was mostly calm, but the sharp undertone indicated her disapproval. Slowly, Misoka stepped toward the two people in front of her, the smirking man and the whimpering girl, both of them whirling around at the sound of her words.
“Lady Kiyomi! Thank Goodness, I-“ The girl cried out with relief. For a moment, Misoka studied her tearstained face and the way she was hugging herself as if to protect her body. Then she glanced at the man whose smirk had not fully vanished.
“Oh, now that’s a surprise! Can’t sleep again, ghost princess?” He scoffed. “And were you just threatening me? Oh my.”
Misoka’s eyes narrowed. “You forget your place. I believe you are well aware of the rules you have to follow in this house. You are not allowed to touch any Karisuma girl while you’re guarding them. If you do, our dear leader Akihiko will castrate you himself.”
A hint of fear flitted across the man’s face before he looked around the corridor. It was empty except for the three of them. Not too surprising considering it was past midnight. Plus, most of the Karisuma shinobis, including Akihiko’s two sons, had left on some A-rank mission a day ago. Hah, how proud Akihiko must be of them, that old bastard.
“You’re not allowed to have weapons with you, either,” the guardsman spoke up, pointing at the kunai in her hand with a smile.
Misoka shrugged. “So you don’t think you losing your dick might be a harder punishment than mine?”

Finally, his teasing smile turned into the frown Misoka had wanted to see all along. The other young girl, probably 14 or 15 of age, had stopped crying and was looking at her saviour with nothing but admiration in her eyes.
Misoka couldn’t bear meeting her gaze for more than a second. She didn’t deserve admiration or anything close to it after the lack of progress she’d made. Five years ago, she had vowed to change her clan and save them all, all her cousins or however they were related to each other, from being sold like an item.
No more forced marriages. No more discrimination against the clan’s female members. She wanted them to be able to decide for themselves which life they wanted to live. Become a shinobi or just settle down with someone of their choice. Misoka had been the last girl officially allowed to go to the ninja academy almost ten years ago. It had been an exception, they’d said, because she was the leader’s only grand-daughter. Exceptions could be cancelled, though, and after the permanent kekkei genkai effect was first seen in her eyes, they’d hunted her down.
And now she couldn’t even save herself. Pathetic.

She pushed her thoughts aside to refocus on the guardsman she had caught trying to harass one of the girls. She could almost feel the anger radiating from him.
“You’re so bold, princess. Is this dead Kiyomi’s braveness coming through? If you ask me, this reincarnation thing kind of freaks me out.” He spat on the floor. “But here’s one good piece of advice from me. Stop this ‘I’m a shinobi, too’-bullshit. I’ve got more jutsus up my sleeve than you ever will. And well, you certainly noticed how Akihiko-sama only chooses Special Jounins as your potential husbands. He has to make sure they’ll be strong enough to force your legs apart.”
“That’s far enough!” Misoka gritted her teeth, tightening the grip around the kunai she had stolen the other day. She would cut his throat with it until no more words could get out of his filthy mouth. He knew nothing. Did he think a higher shinobi rank would already make him superior to her? She could still beat him if… if she only tried hard enough.

Taking a deep breath, she managed to calm down again. This was what she wasn’t supposed to do: lose her temper. It only gave them satisfaction.
“We’re going. Know that I’ll have an eye on you in the future. I don’t want to see something like this ever again,” she said calmly, tugging at the girl’s kimono sleeve to lead her back to her room.

The girl reminded her of her younger self, frightened and innocent. This seemed so long ago.

~

Last edited by Misoka on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
“Mylady, I feel honoured to be your new personal bodyguard. You may call me Taku.”
She hated it. She hated how they decided things over her head as though she was merely a puppet to them, not a living person with own feelings. The man, Taku as he’d just introduced himself, seemed younger than her last bodyguard, in his 30s maybe. He didn’t sound any nicer, though.

Misoka threw a sideways-glance at him, catching his taunting smile, and then walked past him.
“I’ve told the leader before, I don’t need a bodyguard,” she said with a frown, knowing he would follow her regardless. She was right.
The man soon caught up to her, his smile breaking into laughter. “Nobody cares what you think.”
She couldn’t help but flinch at his words although she had told herself to not show any emotion. They were all the same. They were all amusing themselves at the expense of her. She wouldn’t unintentionally play along.
So the hurt in her face was soon replaced by a blank expression.
“Well, that’s the problem,” was all she replied as they walked out of the estate.

It was one of her days off you could say. One of the days on which she was allowed to go outside and dress however she wanted to (casual clothes), do whatever she wanted to - except for stopping by at the training grounds. Akihiko had forbidden her to do anything to better herself as a ninja after she’d started picking fights with almost every potential husband she’d been introduced to.
‘We have to keep her down,’ she had heard him say one evening a few weeks ago. ‘She’s getting very annoying.’
Misoka knew that she should feel satisfaction at that and it wasn’t like she didn’t, but there was still the fear of angering Akihiko too much. He wasn’t exactly known for his patient nature. Let alone feelings like compassion, he must be cruel to the core.

Walking briskly through the streets of Suna, her bodyguard Taku never staying behind, Misoka finally arrived at the Mystical Glass Museum. She hadn’t been here in a very long time, in five years to be specific. How much of it must have changed over the years?
She entered the building and soon found herself looking around in amazement. The museum must have been restored some time ago and hang on – there was a new kazekage saved in glass. Right. A solemn smile tugged at the corners of her lips as Misoka made her way to the glass statue.
‘Kuroka Gin,’ it read. She repeated the name in her mind, thinking back to a time when it was just her and her squad.

“Something the matter, mylady?”

Misoka looked at Taku, almost sure that he was taunting her again. And how she hated to be called “mylady”. She wasn’t a noble woman, she was nothing but some kind of slave to the Karisuma leader. Some girl he could show off to others, making them believe she carried a princess’ soul inside her. Far from that. She wasn’t Kiyomi and she never would be.
But as she caught Taku’s gaze on her, she could almost believe he pitied her. The moment that thought came to her mind, she disregarded it at once. No. He would never feel something close to pity for any Karisuma girl. She knew that he’d been faithful to Akihiko for years and that he followed his orders without questioning them.
“It’s nothing you need to care about.” A frown crossed her face. “Why can’t you leave me alone for once? It’s not like I could run away in a museum.”
“You never know,” the man answered. And there was it again: this stupid smirk she would’ve loved to wipe off his face. “Especially not with a rebel like you.”
Then they both fell silent. Misoka regarded the glass statue of Gin, but was rather looking through it and trying to remember when she was a young, 15-year-old girl excited to meet her squad members for the first time.

~

OOC: Ok, posting order just as a reminder: Misoka - Kikisu - Toraika
:) Let's get started!

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu had been studying elixirs for a long time thus he frequented the green house very often to look at the plants, he had started walking to the green house but on his way he passed the glass museum and for some reason it caught his eye, he wasnt a big fan on history much, but for some reason he wanted to go into the museum. He walked into the building and started looking at the sculptures of the kazekages of old and the one that caught his eye was Gaara kazekage, with the mark on his forehead that it said he delivered to himself.
then he was looking at the Kage that was taken by the old akasuki members and turned into a puppet, that more then anything intrigued him.
Across the room a girl was standing looking at some sculptures she was a bit shorter then he, yet probably a bit older then him. He called over to this lady Hey what are you doing here, do you like history
Hello by the way what are you here for He hoped that this girl would at least humor a conversation with him. His puppet on his back was weighing him down a bit since his walk here.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika had spent nearly the entire day at the hospital helping the nurses and medical nin with things that were too trivial for them. She was exhausted yet not completely out of energy as he sun began to set over the horizon. She sighed walking past the Glass Museum and came to an abrupt stop in front of it. She spent a lot of time in there when she was younger and training. Kazekage Gaara had always intrigued her and left her full of wonder. If she could ever go back in time and meet someone she would choose his era and meet him. He had been the best Kazekage to ever live and loved the village more than any Kazekage ever had. Even after the pain and torture he had gone through because of the village itself. She admired him and respected him with high regards. 
She had been so deep in thought that she found herself wondering into the museum herself staring at the recent Kazekage that had not lasted very long. They weren't as strong as they needed to be or they would have still been around in her opinion. She gasped lightly when she heard someone's voice. She turned around to look at him and looked around making sure he was talking to her. She hadn't realized there were other people in the room, but there were. The boy that looked slightly younger than her with the long light hair who had called out was one and a beautiful woman who was accompanied by 2 men and a small girl were also in the room. She smiled lightly once she realized that the boy was talking to her. She turned and slowly walked beside him as he looked at one of the older Kazekages. "I do enjoy history, but I enjoy our village even more as well as those who love it. I wondered in mindlessly though... I admit I was not paying much attention to where I was going... But what brings you here?" She asked the boy not looking at him until the last sentence she spoke. She smiled kindly letting him know she was friendly.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Misoka tilted her head slightly at the voices behind her. A girl and a boy were talking to each other at the moment, from the sounds of it they had only met just now.
They looked younger than her, a couple of years maybe and they both seemed to be admirers of the Kazekage Gaara, the first to really change Suna for the better.
Taku must've noticed her stare. "Join them. I don't think they would mind another conversation partner."
His words, spoken in a calm, almost friendly tone, took her by surprise. She darted a sideways glance at him, raising an eyebrow. "Why would you want me to do that?" she inquired suspiciously.
Her last bodyguard had only allowed her to exchange a few words with others, but never to join a conversation. He would always fear she could spill information or find a way to escape - ridiculous.
But Taku neither responded nor met her eyes. Whatever. He had a point there. After not having spoken to others besides the people at the Karisuma estate in a long time, she almost felt something like excitement while walking over to the two young ninjas.
Taku followed close behind her.

"Good afternoon," Misoka greeted them with a smile. She had been faking the same kind of smile for so long that she didn't even know whether she was sincerely happy. "I.. noticed you two seem pretty fascinated by Kazekage Gaara's glass statue. Are you Genins?"
Was it alright to start the conversation like that? She hoped so.
The smile still planted on her lips, Misoka regarded the two more closely. The boy's long light tan hair was what stood out the most, followed by the.. thing he was carrying on his back. Was that a ... puppet?
The girl next to him was pretty with pink hair and bluish green eyes.
While waiting for their replies, Misoka couldn't help but throw another glance at Taku beside her, wondering whether he would reconsider his offer and drag her away from the two teenagers. But he stayed where he was, keeping a straight face.

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
As he had been talking to this girl in front of the gaara statue, another lady came up obviously much older then he, and for a bit she hadnt said a word, interesting, but then she started to speak. she was asking then questions, it only seemed polite to answer them. Afternoon to you also my lady, and yes gaara is on of my favorites, except the one who was turned into a puppet by sasori of the the red sand. Im a genin im not sure about her though. he smiled and nodded towards the girl and said I am kikisu by the way, call me kiki. he said as he stared into her eyes for a momnet noticing the bluish hue to them.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika smiled at the beautiful woman on front of her. She was absolutely breath-taking. "My name is Yoisha Toraika! I'm a genin but not for long! I'm working really hard and I'm going to be a Sanin of the Sand one day! I know it!" Then she blushed and looked at her feet, embarrassed by her sudden outburst. She wanted to change the subject immediately. "Lord Gaara was the most amazing Kazekage to ever live. I always find myself here looking at his statue... I really have no explanation..." She explained still staring at her feet and blushing a light pink. "You are quite beautiful by the way... Your eyes are astonishing..." She said looking up slowly to meet the woman's eyes. The color was similar to her own but the woman's glowed like the shallow sea she often dreamt of.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Misoka nodded and smiled at them, listening to their friendly introductions. Kikisu or Kiki and Yoisha Toraika, both Genin, admired Kazekage Gaara. She chuckled lightly at Toraika’s eagerness to rank up as a ninja and well, the girl really aimed high. Sannin of the Sand... It wasn’t like Misoka couldn't understand the appeal of it, though, and she hoped one day Toraika would manage to accomplish her dream.
When the young girl complimented Misoka’s eyes, she tensed up ever so slightly, only shaking her head with the unwavering smile on her lips.
“I like your eyes better. Much better,” she replied, but didn’t dare to state the reasons why. ‘Because they are normal, not creepy looking. Because they will not bind you to a man you’ve never chosen yourself,’ the thoughts crossed her mind like fire, leaving a trail of hate for the life she was living.
On the outside, however, she remained calm and went on,”Nice to meet you, Kikisu and Toraika. My name is...” She could feel Taku’s eyes on her and hear his unspoken warning. “...Kiyomi. I once was a Genin as well.”
Letting her gaze wander to Gaara’s glass statue almost absent-mindedly, she paused for a short while. Then she refocused on the two Genins again as though she had just been in her own little word for a moment and asked in a casual tone,”Have you been assigned to a squad yet?”
Since Suna didn’t have a new Kazekage yet who was responsible for the arrangement of squads, Misoka doubted it. But these days Genins might build their own squads, training together in groups.

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
This, Woman was acting kind of awkward, almost weird she was answering kind of funny. Well i don't plan on joining a squad if i can help it I am personally not a big fan of teamwork that doesn't involve puppets. Puppets didn't argue with plans or not agree with him.
I made my own, Its why i also adore the Kazekage that got turned into the puppet . As he grinned widely at the two girls and also added.By the way both of your eyes are beautiful He said jokily as he awaited a response.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika blushed a bright red and looked to the ground. She was never complimented by anyone other than the children she visited in the Academy and the patients in the hospital. "Th-thank you... Both of you..." She stuttered out hiding her face. She looked at the woman with her glowing eyes. "No I do not have a squad but I am shy around new people... So I.. only have been on solo missions..." She admitted. She was curious to why the woman seemed so mysterious and why the man behind her was so quiet. She knew it couldn't be her boyfriend. Their body language showed they didn't want to be around one another at all. She then looked at Kiki. His smile he gave of the Kazekage turned into a puppet scared her slightly but she shook it off. He was kind to her so why should she fea anything.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
“Oh, interesting,” Misoka mumbled as Kikisu told her about his self-made puppet. She tried her best to behave as normally as possible, but she still didn’t miss the hint of irritation crossing the boy’s face.
‘Great, I’ve become socially awkward over the years,’ she thought to herself, the old feeling of embarrassment rising inside her. Fortunately, no-one of them had asked her about the man beside her. She wouldn’t really know what to answer. ‘He’s a friend? My father?’ None of that seemed plausible. Better avoid the topic and continue the small talk.
“You don’t have to be shy, I’m sure everyone would love to talk to a young lady like you,” she smiled at Toraika, her eyes darting between the two Genins for a moment. So the girl would love to train or go on a mission with somebody else whereas the boy ... preferred puppets over human company? Still, he was talking to them right now so ...
“Why don’t you two hook up?” Realizing the possible double meaning, she quickly added,”For training purposes of course!”
A quiet snicker drew her attention to her annoying bodyguard Taku who was obviously amusing himself over her comment. She shot him a glare before suggesting to the teenagers,”Come on, let’s sit down over there. And then you can tell me more about your ninja lives. I would love to hear some stories. If you don’t mind of course.”
She pointed to the empty spot in the corner of the museum. If they agreed to spending a bit more time with her, she would lead them away from Gaara’s glass statue and ask about the missions they’d done so far.

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
This girl was being a little bit awkward, he didnt really mind that though the one he was more interested in was the girl beside him, and as he just started thinking about her, the girl mentioned hooking up, he laughed out loud and jested Either one works, he said in a joking manner as he nudged the gril beside him. And on a more serious note i wouldnt mind training with her if she can deal with puppets, they scare some people. he said as he started walking to the area the other ninja had pointed out to sit down.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika blushed a bright red at Kiyomi's accidental phrasing then even more at Kikisu's comment. She swallowed hard in nervousness. She did her best to shake it off though. They were being so kind to her even though she was extremely embarrassed at the moment. She just giggled along and nodded in agreement. "I do enjoy puppets... They do not scare me. Not much scares me at all..." She commented following the two to wherever they were leading her. She was curious but was just going with the flow. The Museum had cleared now and they were the only ones left. She was mostly curious about the woman's follower. She wanted to ask about him but Kiyomi had not introduced him so she thought it best to keep her questions to herself.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
[aahh I'm so sorry, I didn't notice you two already posted Dx I usually reply pretty fast sorry ._.' I'll make it up to you with this post!]

Misoka was glad the two agreed to sharing their Genin stories and followed her to the corner of the room. They all sat down except for Taku of course who was standing beside her in his usual stoic manner. Annoying. She cast a glance at him and frowned when he gave her one of his teasing smirks.
"Well," she then turned her attention back to the teenagers, regaining her friendly, yet slightly strange smile. "I'm sure you two could learn a lot from each other. Good... missions. Would you mind telling me some of your shinobi experiences so far?"
'It's been a while,' she couldn't help but ponder to herself as the nostalgic feeling made her stomach twist painfully. She remembered all of it. Everything before the fateful capture. Gin-sensei, her squad members, the mission which had gone so terribly wrong that only the thought of it almost brought tears to her eyes. The people chasing her after she'd fled from her hometown. The months on her own. Kumogakure. Bokuden. Her failure.
She pushed the memories to the back of her mind and imagined shutting them up there, a closed door which she wouldn't dare to open again. It brought her nothing but discomfort. And she couldn't afford to be vulnerable at the moment.
"So?" she inquired once more, ready to fill her mind with others' experiences, cheerful thoughts, funny occasions.
However, before any of them could answer, a loud cry cut through the silence, coming from the museum's entrance.
Misoka's head whipped around, only to see a young girl trying to wake up an old man who had apparantly collapsed on the ground.
"Oh, grandpa, please say something! Oh no, please.."
The girl's soft sobs pierced right through her heart. Without hesitation, Misoka sprang up, looking at Toraika and Kikisu for a moment. "Quick! Does any of you know medical ninjutsu?"
Having said that, she hurried to the two newcomers, the crying girl and the unconscious old man, knowing the Genins would surely follow her.

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Shit had gone south right near where they were sitting, an old man had collapsed right besides them, the older girl then asked if any of them know medical ninjutsu, he didnt but he wondered if this other girl did, Hmm, no i dont do you he said calmly while following the older girl to the scene and wondering if medical ninjutsu could even help.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika gasped watching the scene and rushed to it instinctively. "I do! I'm a Yoisha!" She stated strongly as she kneeled down to the man and examined him. "What just happened, please calm down." She asked kindly to the girl that was hysterical. Medical Ninjutsu was in her blood literally. She was a powerful Yoisha in her opinion and always worked to improve drastically. She was figuring out what was wrong with the man but it was hard to tell seeing as he had no open wounds and he had apparently just fallen here. She felt her hands and eyes glow as she hovered them over his body to see what had happened to him internally. She looked up at Kiyomi and Kikisu who seemed to be at a loss to what had happened, not seeing what had happened either. She looked down focusing on the man again as her deep gaze into his body made his organs visible in her eyes and mind.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
"I.. oh.. thank you," the young girl sniffed and obviously tried her best to explain everything. "He's my grand-father and we spent the day together. First, we went to the... to that restaurant... I can't recall its name... I think it started with 'A'... I don't know anymore, I'M SO SORRY!!"
Misoka quickly bent down to pat the girl's back. "Don't worry, the name's irrelevant, please continue." Fortunately, Toraika was a medic-nin and had already started checking the old man, who kept gurgling and coughing.
"O-okay..." Everyone's gaze went back to the grand-daughter as she had finally regained her composure. Or, let's say as well as possible. "Then we wanted to go to the glass museum, my grandpa wanted to show me something and... and..." With a loud cry of rage she hit herself against the forehead. Misoka grimaced, hoping the girl wouldn't be the next one lying on the floor.
"...before we went in, he bought an apple at the market. And.. he ate it! Could it be that...?"
As though the old man wanted to confirm her assumption, another violent cough left his mouth. So... he was about to choke on an apple?

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu had watched the old man fall and the girl run over and start to try and save him, he atched with minor amusment, this old man had no relationship with him so he cared not very much if he lived or died really, not in the way that he wanted the ma to die, but in the way it didnt really effect him in any way shape or form, so he watched with a blank face and looked at the pink haired girl admiring her instead of looking at the soon to be dead man.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was able to see right through him and the cause of this man at the moment made her giggle. She closed her eyes resting them and sending them back to normal then sat the man up right. She stood on her knees holding him close to her then wrapped her arms around him with his back to her chest then in one swift movement pumped his chest with her fists sending a full sized apple out of his throat and into his mouth. She then laid him back down and took the apple from his mouth and set it beside her. She then stroked the man's cheek until he was able to fully breath again. She smiled down at him as he woke up and then helped him stand. "Sir you really should chew your food, and not eat it whole. You just about scared your grand daughter to death herself." She then giggled again at the irony of it all. "Don't worry, he is fine now. He may just have a sore throat for a few days. That apple wasn't very small." Toraika handed the man over to his grand daughter so that she could support him. "It wasn't very serious, so everything is okay now." She was sure to reassure everyone. That was a false alarm after all.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Misoka nodded to Toraika with a smile. "Good job. It's all thanks to you."
After the old man and the grand-daughter had expressed their gratitude a thousand times as well, they left the Glass Museum. From the corner of her eye, Misoka could see Taku step beside her.
He lowered his head and whispered to her,"My lady, it is time for you to take your leave. You have a meeting to attend to. And you know, Akihiko is not a patient person."
Oh no, she had almost forgotten about that. So much for a day spent at the Glass Museum, meeting new people. Now she had to get back to her own personal hell.
Nonetheless, Misoka kept a straight face, the polite smile seemingly glued on her lips, and bowed to the two Genin. "It was nice meeting you, Toraika and Kikisu. I have to go now. I might see you around."
She doubted she would, not with the extremely strict rules she had to follow lately. She wasn't even allowed to visit her father more than once every two weeks.
Misoka threw them one last smile before leaving the building. As always, her bodyguard was never far behind.

[Exit Thread]

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
The older girl had left the glass musenem, so all that was left was Kikisu and the pink haired girl, so he walked up to girl that was left, he started talking to her and shortly after his talk he would leave, Well, nice job that was a nice job, have no idea how the hell you did it, but please we should hang out more often, i dont find many pretty girls, that actuallyhave talent haha he waved to her as he left and smiled, hoping to meet her again

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika waved to the woman as she left then to the man and his granddaughter. She was happy she was able to help them. As the woman left she still had that sense of mystery towards her. The boy that had been with her had sent off a strange vibe as well. Regardless she shrugged the thoughts away as Kikisu began to speak to her making her blush lightly at the thought of being pretty. No one had ever called her that before. As he left she nodded and smiled waving him goodbye just as she had the woman. Now that she was alone she remembered the reason she had come and once again observed the Kazekage Gaara statue. Taking a deep breath she soon left the museum as well returning home now that it was dark.

(Exit Thread)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.