You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shigeki

Shigeki

Dead
How do I let you talk me into these things Kensei? Shika shook her head, the long blonde hair flowing in front of her scarlet eyes as she did. And how do you always end up getting me to wear a dress? She blushed slightly, this being a little less revealing than the dresses her roommate often liked to dress her up in. It was one of the rare times that she wore something that went down to her knees, which if it was any higher it might be considered a little inappropriate for the job she was going in to do today. She gathered a handful of papers and sighed, walking down the corridor and towards room 205. The skirt she was wearing was a simple black dress skirt, her blouse was white and she wore a grey coat overtop of it. She wore her new black choker as well because she enjoyed wearing it and had dawned her usual fishnet gloves. She wasn’t completely comfortable with dressing up in her “Shika” guise in front of children but she often found it quite difficult to refuse Kensai, as his – hands running down my sides…soft lips meeting mine…tongue pressing to my lips…front pressed to front… methods of persuasion seemed to work rather well on Shika, more so than she liked to admit.

As she walked into the room she saw twenty pairs of eyes staring at her the entire way to her desk. Each of the children in front of her chatting amongst themselves, surely thinking of ways to make her one day with them a living hell. She walked up to the board and wrote out her name, Hasekura Shika, and turned back around, looking towards all of the students in the room and attempting to get all of their attention. She didn’t want to raise her voice and instead decided that she could probably think of an easier way to get their attention. She slammed her fist against the chalkboard and as soon as all of them had looked at her she made a few hand signs and slammed her palms to the ground, creating a personal box around each of the students. None of them knew what to do and seemed shocked by the walls shooting out of the ground and Shika chuckled before releasing the genjutsu, letting it obviously vanish as she did. She made sure to use a soft voice as she spoke, her ambiguous voice carrying just loudly enough for all to hear.

“Genjutsu really is something isn’t it class?” She chuckled slightly once more as some of the students realised what she had done now. “It is done by manipulating the chakra in the brain of your opponent, which isn’t necessarily an easy task. I am quite good at it myself, and was a natural at genjutsu when I was in the academy, learning how to effectively make someone see basically whatever I wanted them to see. It really is quite intriguing.” She looked back out to the crowd and noticed there were a few people who were following her, a few who weren’t really paying attention, and one or two who seemed like they were actually asleep. She made note of these students and shook her head. “Do any of you know how to perform any genjutsus?” She noticed a few hands go up which really surprised her. This was a young class and for there to be students who were adept at using such an advanced specialization. She looked at the names of the people on her list and noticed one of the people who was sleeping, calling their name and asking them to come up to the front of the class. The young girl shot out of her chair and walked up to the front, looking concerned. Shika smiled and promised her she wouldn’t hurt her, using her as an example to show how genjutsu could affect a person. She went on the rest of the day explaining more about genjutsu and teaching the students how to release their Kai to escape a genjutsu. By the end of the day she had decided it was a day’s work well done.

(700/600 complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.