Naka

Naka

D-rank
Shinetsu (clan app) Img-thing

Clan Name: Shinetsu

Elements: Fire, Wind, Scorch  
Scorch:

Specialization: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Clan History: The Shinetsu are an old and very obscure clan. Not many people know much about them or have ever seen a member. They have lived in sunagakure for centuries ever sine the days of the first Kazekage. They learned their advanced elemental release based on the area they lived in and learned that, the drying of a human is a most painful process and adapted their training for this reason. The clan has had no more then 50 members the clan because they do not want too many people to know about them or know about their Kekkai Genkai. Their Whole lives using there Kekkai Genkai had accustomed them to their surroundings and making its members from not being affected by dehydration as much as a normal man would. Scorch is an advanced chakra nature kekkei genkai.
This nature creates chakra that is capable of heating up an enemy to the point where all the liquid inside their body evaporates which they learned
from the natural effect the desert has on the human body but at an accelerated rate. the Clan had trained for years to learn their release and have lost many members due to self-mummifcation or melting their body with misfires.The Kekkei Genkai of this clan works by taking Wind Chakra and mixing it with fire, but instead of using the Katon Chakra as fire they use it as heat, in which once mixed with the Fuuton Chakra creates orbs of blood red Chakra that holds the dryness of wind and the heat of fire , creating a mummifying chakra.

Kekkei Genkai Description: The Shinetsu mix learned how to mix their fire and wind chakra  natures to create a new type of chakra nature,
Scorch chakra with has the ability to dry their opponents blood and any other liquid in the human body it take takes and +1 against wood style because of the fact that it can light on fire and dry the wood that the senju uses.

Shakuton is the same rank as its constituent elements, and automatically ranks up to match the rank of the lowest constituent element. Thus, if a ninja had S-rank Fuuton and C-rank Katon, they could use C-rank Shakuton. It is possible to get SS-rank Shakuton in this way

Drawbacks: All jutsu done with scorch takes -2 ranks of damage against suiton.Also anyone from this clan Has to take Hesitant (elemental) and Hesitant ( specialization) and scorch counting as the third element, also they do not get a positive to balance these two traits.
Any Scorch technique that is hit by a Suiton attack of up to two ranks lower is turned into steam and rendered harmless.
Any member of this clan must take the short fuse trait and can not equal it out with a positive trait
Members: None

Clan jutsu:

Last edited by Naka on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:11 am; edited 5 times in total

2Shinetsu (clan app) Empty Re: Shinetsu (clan app) Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:23 am

Naka

Naka

D-rank
Bump for check

3Shinetsu (clan app) Empty Re: Shinetsu (clan app) Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
First off, I'd like you to go more in detail. How does Scorch Release work, chakra-wise? Why does fire+wind work for this nature?

+2 versus Mokuton, and...fire and wind vs. Shakuton get -1? You're getting a lot of elemental advantages here.

Advanced Elements typically have the following specification:

"Shakuton is the same rank as its constituent elements, and automatically ranks up to match the rank of the lowest constituent element. Thus, if a ninja had S-rank Fuuton and C-rank Katon, they could use C-rank Shakuton. It is possible to get SS-rank Shakuton in this way."

On all jutsu that apply, describe the effects of mummification if they are not stated. What rank of Suiton can turn Shakuton into steam?

Extremely Steaming Murder, detail areas around the hit site that it can suck moisture from.

On Incinerating Flare, detail what is 'very close' to the sphere.

Scorch Shuriken....this is a C-rank jutsu. What's all this about B, A, and S in the description?

4Shinetsu (clan app) Empty Re: Shinetsu (clan app) Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:21 am

Naka

Naka

D-rank
i think i fixed everything you asked and i took away the -1 thingy so its oinly +2 against wood :)

5Shinetsu (clan app) Empty Re: Shinetsu (clan app) Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Naka

Naka

D-rank
So..Bump i thinks

6Shinetsu (clan app) Empty Re: Shinetsu (clan app) Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:18 am

Naka

Naka

D-rank
Bump

7Shinetsu (clan app) Empty Re: Shinetsu (clan app) Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:44 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
You're going to need lots more drawbacks, my friend. Weakness to Suiton and the hesitant SCs isn't enough to balance Shakuton, which is the one advanced element that can literally dehydrate people to death. Also, I don't really see how this deserves a +2 against Wood Release when it showed no proficiency against Wood Release in the Canon (granted, it wasn't shown interacting with wood release in the Canon, but still, drying wood wouldn't be the same as burning it), and a +2 is a big deal in terms of drawbacks to balance it. I'd also like more feedback from other Staff in this clan, seeing as it's an advanced element and all and as such should be modded more carefully.

8Shinetsu (clan app) Empty Re: Shinetsu (clan app) Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Naka

Naka

D-rank
fixed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.