View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kasfara  Empty Kasfara Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:36 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kasfara  Kasfar10

Name: Kasfara

Species: Lion

Appearance: Kasfara is a large lion, much larger than a normal lion as he is apart of a special breed of giant blue lions that in the highest altitudes of Kumogakure. He is 9 ft long and on all fours stands 6ft tall. when on his hind legs he is 13 ft tall. Kasfara has a soft blue and well groomed coat and a medium normal size blue mane.

Personality:The Kasfarians are a breed of fierce and serious lions that dwell in the mountains of Kumogakure; Kasfara however is unlike his peers in many ways. Most Kasfarians are arrogant and ferocious; Kasfara is much more humble and easy going. Sometimes too much. Kasfara can often be found lounging around engaging in playful or gluttoness activity. In and out of combat though, he has displayed impressive analytical ability and has shown on several occassion to possess a superior intellect to his peers. This can also be a downfall, as at times he can become submersed in thought and lose understanding of the urgency of battle. This can be prevented if Kenji takes a more serious approach. There are many parralles between the two's personality and if Kasfara sees Kenji get serious he will usually follow suit and understand that the situation calls for the utmost zeal.

Techniques:

Merge:

Sonic Buffet:

Lion's Roar:

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:23 am; edited 23 times in total

2Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
I don't even think that this is allowed, you're going to have to ask an admin. The senjutsu chakra recovery rules were put in place to make it very difficult to do so that you don't have an instant chakra advantage over your opponent.

3Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:22 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
The rules state that you can use another jutsu like shadow clone to recover chakra while doing it, though i feel that the reason clones are used is because the technique is maintainable. The lion doesn't have senjutsu, you do, so, it would have to be the lion merging you with it, for you to be not maintaining the skill. Thats the only criss cross i have an issue with. You absorb the lion, and the lion maintains the jutsu, but you're still able to move and meditate on the natural chakra, which, seems, off.

If the lion absorbed you, and maintained the jutsu, leaving you to your mind as the lion controlled the movements as you regained your chakra, i would approve this.

4Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:06 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Actually the rules state that even actively maintaining a jutsu would make one unable to meditate. The reason Shadow clones are given as an example is because they do not require chakra maintenance once used, they just last until they are done. Ayakashi's idea of you merging with the lion would be the only way, but since that would also likely entail a chakra maintenance cost for Kenji you would have to find another way to make that work.

Also, Zenith predator and Haven are entirely too powerful. Tone them down... a lot.

5Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Edited Merge. Zenith Predator now just gives a +2 to speed. Replaced Haven with Lion's Roar, how can you have a lion combat pet without a roar jutsu.

6Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
A +2 is still WAY too much. A-Rank is where we begin allowing sustained +/- 1s.

Which is also why roar also needs to be toned down. And the cooldowns of both need to be much longer.

7Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Edited

8Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
I feel like Merge has to be AT LEAST a B-Rank technique. And joining bodies seems like medical jutsu to me, which pets can't use. I'd ask an admin to rule on this if you get a chance to see one.

Sonic Buffet: The range and the speed need to come down since this is a D-Rank jutsu. Also the collaboration thing is a no. Only Seijutsu pets are allowed to do collaborative jutsu. In fact, this might apply to merge as well.

Roar: This needs to be at least A-Rank to get that debuff.

9Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Edited Sonic buffet and Lion's roar

10Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:37 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Up merge to B and I'll approve, Merging with the lion at this point sounds more like the lion pulling him into himself, the man beast technique which the Inuzuka use is not medical. It's an interesting jutsu, but it does need to be B rank i feel, Jean is right.

But if you can't make that change, you might need to re-organise your jutsu to have it.

But yeah, i don't think it would require any of the master's chakra, but it is interesting.

11Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:45 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Edited

12Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Merge: B-Rank jutsu have a maintenance cost of 10 chakra per post.

Sonic Buffet: The speed should come down more. Also, activation costs at D-Rank are locked at D-Rank, so you could not fire one bullet for 5 chakra.

ALL of the jutus need to have their cooldowns increased.

13Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Edited

14Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:49 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Edited once more to be in accordance with the new jutsu rules.

15Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:56 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Bump

16Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Excuse me if I'm butting in or anything, but
Bokuden wrote:Merge: B-Rank jutsu have a maintenance cost of 10 chakra per post.
though recent rules suggest otherwise, I think this jutsu's strength would make it be a -10 per post despite the guidelines.
and also,
Explain what happens if major damage, like death or something, is done to the pet while you're in it, if it wasn't done by a B rank or higher technique.

17Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Edited. Didn't increase the maintenance cost, but I did add a drawback.

18Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Now then, it actually doesn't actually make sense for the technique to both merge you and shield you. Since you are indeed merged together, I would think that you would also suffer damage while merged, not just that you would be expelled. I'm not alone in thinking this, so please edit accordingly, as I must insist that you do.

19Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Edited.

20Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:39 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Aight. I think this is okay.
1/2 Approval

21Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:24 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Bump to have one more person's review.

22Kasfara  Empty Re: Kasfara Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:41 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
Approved for 4,000 ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.